Tests

Story Info
Tests to be accepted for training.
1.3k words
3.97
37.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

Three weeks of online interactions, several telephone calls, and four face-to-face meetings had brought her to My doorstep at last. She knew that I would test her, and that if she passed, then what she wanted would indeed happen: She would be accepted for training as a slave.

When I opened the door, she appeared to have followed the instructions. Her hair had been pulled back into a ponytail placed high upon her head, with a red ribbon holding the ponytail in place. Despite the cool weather, she wore a form-fitting tank top without a bra, her nipples hardened by the cool mist in the evening air and creating prominent indentations to alert anyone looking at her of her slightly-shivering state. The button of her short shorts was purposely undone and the zipper partially lowered to give her a slutty appearance without actually displaying any flesh. The platform heels and the beaded bracelets and anklets completed her look.

I smiled. "Well done," I praised her, stepping back to more fully open the door and gesture her inside. She blushed slightly as she stepped across the threshold, looking down at the floor with her hands behind her, her small purse resting against the back of a well-toned thigh.

After closing and locking the door, I placed My hands on her shoulders and waited for her to finally look up at Me. "There's no need to be nervous," I assured her. "The tests will be easy, and they won't involve any pain. I'll readily admit that I would love to see your body reddening from a lengthy caning and hear you scream as I shock you, but tonight is definitely not the time to begin that."

"Yes, Sir."

"Tsk-tsk," I calmly chided her. "Don't jump the gun. I haven't accepted you yet."

"What should I call you for today, then?"

I smiled again, trying to reassure her. "Mr. Knowles is fine, just like I've been calling you Ms. Yendsin."

"Yes, S-... Yes, Mr. Knowles."

She had caught herself. That boded well in her favor.

"The testing begins now," I informed her, then moved into the living room to relax in the recliner. "Strip."

While she had almost certainly expected to be at least partially exposed during these tests, she may not have expected to be instructed to undress quite so soon after entering the house. She hesitated, but to her credit, she did not complain. A blush overcame her again, adding to her charm as she set the purse down on the small table beside the sofa. I watched with great interest as she slowly lifted off the tank top, revealing the firm nipples adorning the swells upon her chest. The image she presented was an intriguing one, the blush demonstrating an innocence being slowly crumbled and her topless state combined with the unbuttoned and partially unzipped short shorts announcing her desire to engage in sexual activities.

The latter would probably come in time.

The short shorts were next, fully unzipped and slowly peeled away. She had indeed complied with the directive I had sent to her e-mail address earlier in the day, for she wore nothing beneath the denim, and I could see a slight reddening from where the short shorts had chaffed her a little. There was a very slight stubble noticeable, and I guessed that two days had passed since she had last shaved her most delicate area. I made a mental note of that to discuss it with her later.

Sitting on the sofa, the leather clearly cool against her unprotected flesh, she removed the platform heels and then the final garment before rising and approaching Me, standing before her with her hands behind her again, the blush intensifying as she felt My eyes caressing her.

"You act as if a guy had never seen you naked before."

She did not respond, which was fine. I stood, feeling My growing erection shift and wondering if she was aware that her presence - not just her nudity, but her presence - was arousing Me.

For several minutes, I circled her, appraising her. Initially, I kept My hands behind Me, scrutinizing her like a Drill Sergeant inspecting the troops. From every angle, she was beautiful, and it was evident that she took good care of her body, which also suggested that she took good care of her mind and her heart - which meant that she would expect Me to also take good care of her mind and her heart.

I would not have wanted it any other way.

Pausing behind her, I reached out and lightly placed a hand on her shoulder, which caused her to briefly inhale and stiffen. I left the hand there a moment, long enough to feel her start to relax again. As I resumed slowly moving around her, I maintained tactile contact with her, keeping My hand to her shoulders and her upper arms.

At last, standing behind her again, I used both hands to reach around her and cup her hard-tipped breasts. She had become accustomed to My touch and My presence, and barely flinched as I fondled her intimately. Carefully, I pressed Myself against her backside, and I thought I heard her sigh softly in contentment at feeling how aroused I had become. For several long moments, nothing was said as I touched her, and to her credit, she did not touch Me, instead keeping her hands to her sides so that My hands could freely roam her body.

"Thoughts on dinner?" I asked quietly into her ear.

She hesitated as she thought. "Something light, please, Mr. Knowles."

I smiled, for she had not needed to catch herself.

"Salad?"

"Sure. That would be good, Mr. Knowles."

We ate shortly afterward - I was still fully clothed while she was still fully exposed. The conversation was pointedly directed toward nonsexual topics, and although she was a bit self-conscious of being naked when the meal began, by the time she had finished eating, she seemed fairly calm and relaxed in her nudity.

"One final test now," I announced. "Open the window."

The dining room was brightly lit, and the sky had turned dark with the cloudy night. I saw the horror widen her eyes as she realized that potentially someone other than Me could see her exposed.

"Figure out how to do it," I said flatly. This was the deciding moment.

Once she had reconciled herself to the fact that I was indeed serious about her opening the window, she looked at the curtains, her eyes calculating. Only after a few moments of thought did she finally rise and languidly approach the window, her fear of being seen by outsiders almost tangible.

Standing at the window, she looked at the closed curtains for several seconds, and as I took a final sip of coffee, she stepped to the side, so that only bare wall was before her, and pressing herself against the wall, she shuddered visibly at its coolness as she reached a hand between the curtain and the window frame, drawing the curtain back slightly so she could scrutinize the window.

She unlatched the right window lock, then withdrew her arm. After moving to the other side of the window, she used the same tactic to unlatch the left window lock, then reached down to the left window handle to tug the window up and open. As the window was old, it took a bit of effort, especially since she was not willing to expose herself to anyone outside who might be looking in the direction of the house.

With a smile of relief and joyous eyes, she returned to the table, sitting in her chair opposite Me.

"Apparently, either you have some good innate problem-solving skills, or those professors have taught you really well."

She blushed at the compliment.

"When you get back to campus, e-mail Me with your class and work schedule for next week, and I'll see when you and I can meet again to draft and sign your training contract."

Her eyes widened and her smile followed suit.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers