Texas Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay there getting fucked. Something touched my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Jake's hard cock. I opened my mouth and took him in. He fucked my mouth as Ross fucked my ass. I was in heaven and I felt another orgasm coming. As Ross fucked me, I shot off again. Not a lot but enough to make me feel good. Ross began to move faster and then buried his cock in me and came. Jake removed his cock and I watched as his cum shot out on my chest and drip down his hand. He licked his cum from his fingers.

Ross withdrew his weapon from my battered ass and lay on the floor. I moved my hand down to my ass and reached around to feel it. My hole was huge and open. My fingers just slid into my ass like an open jar. I am surprised my intestines didn't fall out. But I was so sated. His cock felt so good in my ass. Again, I wish we did not have to wear condoms. I would have loved to fucked and ate their cum all night. Or to be covered in their cum.

As Ross and I lay there, Jake returned with a couple of cokes. I could barely sit up to take a drink. "You took all of him." Jake said nodding at Ross. "I could only do about ¾'s. It was so hot watching him fuck you."

I took a sip of my coke and said. "Maybe you can watch us again...... later."

12