Texas Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, looked like you were having a pretty good time. Maybe you should do shit like that more often," Chet replied.

Kate just shook her head still trying to figure out what happened. She reached down and grabbed her soaking wet cloths then said, "I'm naked and I can't put these back on."

Otis smiled, "That's OK, we like you this way."

"I'm sure you do," she said then reached over and grabbed the last beer off the dashboard, cracking it and took a huge gulp.

Just then her phone rang. She reached down and grabbed it out of her purse, "Shit, it's my husband."

She answered it, "Hi honey, no everything's OK. Ya, I'm fine. I don't know what's wrong with it yet. They're still trying to figure it out."

Chet and Otis just sat there listening both wondering what her husband would think of his sexy wife if he knew what she had just done. She clicked the phone off and took another pull from the beer.

"Well, we can probably get going now," Otis said then started the engine.

"Seriously guys, I don't have any cloths. I can't go to wherever we're going naked."

"Sure you can, ain't nobody at the shop except old Abe," Otis said.

Chet laughed then said, "This sexy bitch might even get Abe's old dick hard."

Otis laughed then said, "Relax, I've got a t-shirt back at the shop. You can put that on."

"Thank you, can one of you at least go get my bikini. It's in the back seat in a little bag."

Chet looked over with a grin, "So you ready to model that for us now?"

She took another sip then smiled and said, "I guess I am."

Otis pulled the truck back out onto the road and put a hand on Kate's thigh as he said, "We'll get it for you when we get to the shop, like I said before we like you naked."

"Fine," Kate said then killed the beer.

Kate periodically looked over at Chet's groin. She couldn't help herself; the image of that giant black dick was seared in her brain.

"You really only fucked 3 guys," Otis asked.

"Yep, just three."

"You mean five don't you," Chet said with a grin.

She looked up at him, "Very funny."

"Just saying that number has changed."

She ignored him, "How far are we?"

"About 30 minutes," Otis said whose hand was still on Kate's thigh.

Chet reached over and grabbed a breast flicking his thumb across her nipple as he said, "I can think of a few ways to pass the time."

She looked down at the two big black hands on her body then looked over at Chet and said, "What, you want to fuck my feet again?"

He smiled and said, "Nope, I want some more of that pussy."

She glanced down at his groin then over at Otis's and noticed they were both starting to get hard again. Without even thinking about it she reached out with her hands and started to rub their cocks through their pants.

Otis looked down at her hand then said, "Looks like someone wants that dick again."

Kate was buzzed from the 3 beers and despite all the sex she'd just had was as horny as she could ever remember being. She just couldn't understand why this was happening; typically she was not a very sexual person. It was as if these two black guys had cast some sort of spell over her.

She continued to run her hands over the outline of their cocks and within seconds both were rock hard again.

"Take them out," she said.

Chet quickly unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. Otis did the same but had to be a bit more careful considering he was going 65 mph down the highway. Kate looked from one to the other, both standing proudly straight up in the air. She wrapped one hand around Chet's and another around Otis's both feeling heavy in her hands.

She gave them both a couple of tugs then said, "Well, I've learned one thing today."

"Ya, what's that," Chet asked.

"My husband has a very small penis."

All three of them laughed then Chet said, "Well sexy, whenever you want some real dick you know where to find it."

"I do indeed," she said as she started to stroke both cocks up and down. Chet's was so fat she literally could not get her entire hand around it.

Otis was having a hard time concentrating on the road, every few seconds he'd glanced down at the dainty white hand with the huge diamond wedding ring stroking his cock. Suddenly Kate had an incredible urge to put both these giant black dicks in her mouth. She started with Chet and leaned down giving the head a kiss.

"That's it baby, suck that black motherfucker," she heard Chet say.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and sucked the head in but Chet's dick was so thick that's all that would fit. She swirled her tongue around the head and sucked on what she could for a minute then sat back up.

"It's too thick; I can barely get the head in."

Chet laughed then said, "That's OK baby, you got another hole where it fits just fine."

Kate giggled then looked over at Otis's cock which was still in her other hand. She glanced up at him then leaned down and sucked the head of his cock in her mouth. This one fit much better and she was quickly bobbing her head up and down. She had no chance of getting the entire thing in but at least what would fit she could do a pretty good job of sucking.

Otis put his hand on the back of her head to help guide it up and down as he said, "Lord have mercy, that warm mouth feels good wrapped around my dick!"

"Turn off on this road, ain't no way I can wait 30 minutes to get back in that pussy. "

"I heard that," Otis replied as he slowed the truck down and hung a left.

"Park down by the river."

Otis did as he was told and two minutes later he parked the truck only a few feet from the water.

"I get the pussy first this time," Otis said as he pried Kate's mouth off his dick.

She was so into the cock sucking she hadn't realized they'd even stopped. Otis stepped out of the truck then helped Kate out. He reached into the bed of the truck, grabbed an old blanket, then spread it out on the ground next to the water. He quickly stripped and motioned for Kate to get down on the blanket.

"How do you want me this time," she asked with a sexy smile.

"On your back baby, I want to look at that pretty face while I fuck you."

She did as told and crawled onto the blanket, flipped over, spread her legs and waited for the tall, muscular black man she literally just met a few hours ago to come down and fuck her. Otis stroked his cock a few times as he looked down at the sexy blonde then kneeled down, crawled between her legs and slid his cock in her soaking wet pussy. Kate wrapped her arms around Otis's head pulling him to her and kissing him passionately as he slowly started to slide himself in and out.

She eventually broke the kiss and pushed his head away staring in his eyes as she said, "Fuck me Otis, fuck me with that big dick!"

Otis did as he was told and started to pound himself in and out of the now moaning and screaming blonde. Kate wrapped her arms and legs around him and held on for dear life as he started to violently slam himself up and down.

"Ya boy, hit that white pussy," Chet said from just a few feet away naked with his dick in his hand waiting his turn.

He fucked her hard for several minutes and Kate came multiple times before he finally tensed up and empties his balls into the married mother of three.

"Oh you rude mother fucker; tell me to pull out and what do you do? You cum in the bitch," Chet said.

Otis rolled off and climbed to his knees as he said, "Sorry dog, pussy got me. There was no pulling out."

Chet just shook his head as he said, "Get your ass out the way."

Otis stood and walked away as Chet took his place. He walked down and waded into the water to cool off. The horrific heat and the intense fucking had him dripping with sweat. He looked back at the shore and laughed. His massive friend was so big that the only parts of Kate you could see were her flailing feet and her hands that were clutched to his shoulders holding on for dear life. He was really giving it to her and she was taking everything he had.

An hour later Chet had finished and they'd both fucked her a third time. After a refreshing dip in the river the three laid shoulder to shoulder on the blanket still nude with Kate in the middle.

Kate's ringing phone broke the silence and she quickly grabbed it, "My husband again."

"Hi honey.............ya everything is OK.......no they still don't..............I'm fine I promise, the guys are taking good care of me....................yes guys, the mechanics, there's 2 of them.....................they've both been very very nice to me," she said smiling at Otis and then Chet.

She continued to chat with her husband and Chet stood up, walked over and dangled his huge black dick right in her face then said with a smile, "Kiss it."

She looked up at him with a grin then leaned in and gave it a big smootch then went back to talking to her husband.

She eventually hung up and looked over at the guys and said, "As much fun as I'm having at some point in time you're going to have to fix my car."

Otis and Chet just looked at each other and laughed.

"What's so funny,"' she asked with a frown.

Otis got up, walked over to his jeans and fished out her car keys. He then walked over to her car, opened the door and stuck the keys in the ignition. He gave them a quick turn and the car fired right up.

Otis walked back over, tossed her the keys and said, "It's fixed."

"What, I don't unders...............oh you guys are horrible. It was working all along."

Otis smiled then said, "It was just a loose wire, took seconds to fix."

"So you just faked that it wasn't working so you could fuck me?"

"Well, we didn't think we could fuck you but we just thought we'd keep you around for a while. You're awful fun to look at and sexy white ladies like yourself don't come around these parts much. And when I say much I mean like never," Otis said.

"Ya, the fucking was just a bonus," Chet added laughing.

She paused shaking her head, "That's pretty sneaky."

"You mad," Chet asked.

Kate shook her head, "Not at all, I know I should be but I'm not. I had no idea sex could be like that."

Kate stood and walked over to the truck pulling out the bag with her bikini in it; she put it on and the guys got dressed too. She watched as Otis and Chet disconnected her car from the truck.

Otis walked over and handed her the keys, "Here you go pretty lady, guess you need to get on your way."

"I do but you two will definitely see me again assuming you want to."

They both smiled and Chet said, "Baby any time you want it this dick will be ready."

"Good because I visit my sister all the time. I just might have to work in a detour when I do."

She wrote down their contact information, how to find them and how to get back to the main road. She gave them both a hug then climbed in her car and waved as she drove away.

12