TGI Chronicles Pt. 1 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point, our starters turned up and our wine. Once the shuffling and arranging and formalities were over. She looked up "You're right. I'm sorry that I'm sorry, if you know what I mean. I don't want you leaving me out of boredom with my apologies."

"And there's another thing. You must either change your job, or at least go in to the office three or four days a week."

"I already do that. At first it was just to get away from Mummy and Daddy, but now it's because I'm living alone. I haven't got a desk there yet, but I am more part of the team. It's helping with the work too." She smiled.

Finally, I added my last condition "And you must think more about you, and how you're feeling. And you must talk to me. I'm not a believer in all the new age mumbo jumbo, but maybe some yoga or meditation or something. Just like the gym's been good for me. Even that, maybe the gym would be good for you too."

Again, she smiled. "Yes, I like that idea. You're right, I need to take a positive step to look after me."

We began eating in silence. My mind was racing on what I'd just done. I guess hers was too. But then she looked up "What were your dirty ideas about the holiday? I like the sound of that."

"You don't know what they are yet. I guess I'm picking up my cue from you the other weekend. I want us to go further, sex is so damned important to us. I guess it is to other folk, but I don't care about them. I don't want us to do anything you ever feel unhappy about, but I do want you to do everything that you feel vaguely OK with. For a start, I want to look at you and know you are mine, that even if I were a million miles away, you were ready for me, wanting me, needing me, sexually that is. I want you to wear dresses and skirts rather than trousers or shorts for the whole holiday. And I don't want you ever wearing panties under them. I want to look at you across a dining table like this and know that you are dressed to be available to me, to be mine at a moments notice. That you haven't even got a thin layer of lace or silk to cover yourself. And even if we're in a crowded tourist market, I want to be able to look at you from a distance and know you are ready and available and mine."

She looked a little shocked at the passion of my outburst. She looked around to make sure no one had heard me. But then she looked at me, leaned in across the table a bit and said "It might have its embarrassing moments, but I would like that too Tim. I'd be quite turned on knowing that I was dressed just for you. But can I ask another thing?"

"Do." I put my fork down, I'd finished my starter.

"I don't know how you want me to keep my pubes, and I'll keep them any way you want. But just for this holiday, may I please shave completely. I like the idea of being in the bathroom every day shaving myself smooth, just in case my man wants me. So, may I?"

"Wonderful. I love the idea. And I shall check for smoothness on a regular basis, probably hourly." I smiled.

"I love you, Tim. Thank you for everything; for taking me back; for working out the best way forward for us; for thinking I'm worth it." Her voice was breaking, and she dabbed her eyes "You'll have to excuse me a moment." and she stood and went off to the Ladies.

On her return, she leant in and gave me a small kiss on the cheek and handed me a small, pretty piece of blue silk and lace. God! I love this woman.

THE END

Epilogue:

About a month after we got back from the most wonderful holiday in Antigua, I had a phone call from Jean. It was time to make her movie.

I went over to her house on a Saturday. Beth wouldn't come, she was very quiet whenever I mentioned it, and didn't even get out of bed when I left for Jean's.

We made the movie, much as Jean had planned it with me all those month's ago at the Carlton. I did my bit to camera, but it took me two takes. And driving off in that Bentley was one of the hardest things I'd ever done in a car. It was so weird to drive compared to modern cars. Visibility was useless, it was a cross between a perfect limousine and a very crude tank to drive. I had great difficulty in crashing the gears on time, but with some careful editing the director thought he could cover that.

Eventually, I drove home, back to Blindside. I immediately put the car away in the garage below us. Freddy had already agreed to that, he loved the idea of a vintage Bentley that his tenant had 'inherited' being in his garage. But, with Beth as she was, I thought it best just to hide it away for the moment.

But then, on the Sunday morning, she was up first. "Come on, I've got to face it, let's go out for the day in that damned car." She dressed rather smartly I thought, and I was sure I felt the straps of a suspender belt when I held her. "Well, you have to dress up for a Bentley." Was her only comment. The suspenders were later confirmed when my wandering hand got as far as the stocking top as I drove along. But I couldn't do more, not and drive that machine.

We had a lovely steak lunch at a nice country hotel. Later, at Beth's request, we found a quite car park, high on a cliff, overlooking the sea. It was deserted at that time of the year, and anyway it was late afternoon and beginning to get dark. Then Beth said "Now I've got one more thing I must do." She got out of the car, walked round to the front, where she took off her dress, slowly and sexily, for my delectation, or so I thought. But under it she was wearing the most beautiful maroon and black lace lingerie. She slowly stripped herself of that, and walked up to the cliff edge and threw all three pieces over the edge and into the wind. Then slowly walked back to the car, and got into the back seat, still naked. "Well come on, or have you forgotten what back seats are for?"

We eventually got home, tired and happy. And it wasn't too late.