Thai Bride-to-be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the hotel room Eim informed me that Nat was going to fuck her right in front of me. Throwing herself backwards on the bed, her legs high in the air and wide apart, she parted her pussy lips with both hands. My wife-to-be begged him to fuck her. I could see Eim's nipples hard, erect and expectant. Nat glanced at me hesitantly so Eim said impatiently:

"Never mind him. He's just my cuckold man. He want me fuck lots of men, get many "farang" cocks in my pussy for money. He like see your big strong cock fuck me... Come now: Put that big cock in my wet pussy."

He climbed on top of her and placed to head of his oversized cock at the entrance of my girlfriend's wet pussy. Anxious, I began to protest as I realised this complete stranger was about to fuck her bareback. She glared at me, her eyes silencing me. He slowly pushed his unprotected black foot long rod a few inches in.

I saw her wince with pain and ecstasy. She had never felt so stretched filled before. He grinned. She had her hands on his butt she slowly pulled inside all ten inches. I saw him bury the entire length into my future wife's tight cunt. Her pussy lips opened like a flower. I could not comprehend that a so big cock could enter her tight wife to be's pussy without ripping her in two. Eim groaned and wrapped her small legs around his muscular waist as their mouths met as in a long French kiss while he slowly fucked on the bed, thrusting the full length of his thick long cock between her open and welcoming red vaginal lips. He pulled her knees up to his shoulder, and started fucking her hard and quickly. She groaned and clung onto him as he laboured at her like a wild horny bull. My cock stood up proud and erect as I watched. She was fucking a huge black cock without protection. I was thinking that if he came inside her she might get pregnant with all that sperm. She started moaning loudly telling him to fuck her harder. His huge balls were slapping against her pussy and it wasn't long before he shot a huge load inside her. I could not see anything but I knew that his load was deep inside her belly.

Aroused beyond belief, she turned him over in pure sexual frenzy and climbed astride of him. His unprotected penis glistened with her juices. Slowly and firmly she rubbed her clit and pussy against his spent cock until she had managed to resuscitate the cock and return it to a state of sexual arousal. I had never seen her looking as hot as I did that night. She was rubbing his hardening cock up against her crack. I could see her nipples getting hard. She was getting wetter and horny and I knew she was going to give him a good fucking.

Before I knew it she dropped down onto that huge cock and shoved his dick deep into her pussy with a loud moan. Eim gave a warm groan as her well lubricated pussy took in this huge cock for a second time. He held her hips as his cock hammered in and out of her. She moaned softly as she ground her hips against his crotch. I knew my sweet little Thai fiancée gets her hardest orgasms riding a cock up and down and rolling her hips.

She started to gather speed sliding her pussy up and down on Nat's dick. She rolled her hips as she filled her brown pussy with his American cock. I watched in the dark as she violated her pussy all over the guy's cock. She was giving him the fucking of her life. She grabbed my face and squeezed it hard as I watched her take the man into her little Thai pussy with every thrust. He was plunging deeper and deeper into her tight, wet pussy each time she travelled up and down his pole.

I watched as he pumped his cock upwards in my thrusting beautiful wife harder and harder. Her vaginal muscles and her sexy body clamped and tighten repeatedly around his hard and powerful manhood. Suddenly I felt her reach out and feel my crotch and grab my hard erection. She began rubbing my cock as she rode her lover hard. Her eyes were shut and her mouth open as her breathing became heavier as she rode faster and faster, grinding her hips on his cock. Without warning he moaned and his strong seed pumped into her stretched thin pink and brown unprotected cunt.

'Fill me up! Cum inside me and fill your little whore with your wonderful cum." As she spoke she tilted her pelvis up into him.

She closed her eyes groaned bit her lips and shook. Her moaning increased as she climaxed with more intensity than I have ever seen from her before as he pumped out his cum inside her pussy.

I have to admit that I loved seeing that black man's cum pouring out of my Asian bride's stretched cunt. I came too watching my sexy young hot future wife enjoy herself and lose all dignity and control.

As she climbed off her she said:

"Come here and lick it all clean, daddy. I want you to use that mouth of yours on my pussy."

She told me to feel her pussy as a huge glob of his semen had just run out of her.

I cuddled her and asked if she had enjoyed herself. She replied that she had enjoyed it very much. She kissed me on the mouth so that I could taste the cum then taking my head in her hand and directing it between her legs she made me lick it all up after them. She instinctively knew I loved the humiliation of eating her lovers cum from her freshly fucked Thai pussy. She held my head down on her pussy while I licked her until she came in another quick climax. I wanted a second round but she told me that I had had enough. I stood up and wiped myself clean.

Nat stayed overnight and fucked her twice during the night. In the morning Eim put on her usual thick sexy make up which I felt was totally inappropriate and too slutty for a wedding day. She looked so stunning in her wedding dress. We kissed passionately. After she had put on her white wedding gown without asking for my opinion or permission she told me to leave and go ahead to the church and that she would join later. She informed me that she was not done fucking Nat and that she wanted to feel his cock in her wedding gown....

I swallowed hard and said okay. I was so horny my cock nearly burst out of my pants. Nat smirked, lifted the hem long white wedding skirt up and parted her lace white panties. Extracting his large long black cock he held apart her panties and inserted it into her wet pussy. Nat fucked her silly unprotected while I waited patiently in the other room.

When Eim reappeared she had a mischievous slutty look on her face. Lifting up the hem of her wedding dress I could see thick white sperm marks on her panties. Nat had shot a massive load of cum into her pussy. Even though she had tried to wipe it away there was still a lot left inside her, she admitted.

"Look," she said pointing to her wet panties. "It's still inside me."

I went to pull down her panties but she stopped me saying that she wanted to keep all their love juices deep inside her and that I should leave the panties on her. This gave me huge turn on. My lovely wife walked down the aisle with another man's cum between her legs. Her ovaries were filled with the salty spunk from Nat's cock. As her vagina was not protected from getting pregnant I found out a few days later that she had been knocked up by her black stud. I had become slavishly addicted to my little Asian hot wife so I did not object. Even though I did not get to fuck my young wife Eim much anymore she allowed me to stroke her legs or suck the cum from her pussy occasionally as she had taken to going bareback whenever she took a liking for bull who wanted to use her for a 'girlfriend' experience.

12