Thalatta!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,394 Followers

"I'm happy to be there for you."

"I bet you are. And I mean it about calling me. And dinner on Friday. Don't forget."

"I won't."

"You better not or I'll have to punish your other cheek as well."

"Ok, well I better show up then."

"Now, you're getting it."

Mike and Susan parted with Mike running off to his next class without even getting lunch. That hurt him too because his next class was a PE class and it was made twice as painful with no food for energy. Still, silver lining and all that, at least after PE he could take a shower instead of smelling sweaty for a class where he actually had to sit in a classroom.

His last class of the day was English with Dr Holland. Before class even started she was asking him if he was ok. Mike was just about to tell her that he was fine but then something entirely different came out instead.

"No. I'm actually really confused and I know it's not your job. I know I should probably go see one of the school counselors or something but is it ok if I talk to you after class?"

"My door is always open. I'm honored that you trust me."

English class itself went about as Mike had become accustomed to. After class he waited for Dr Holland and she came out eventually and he walked with her to her office. She actually shared that office space with another professor but Mike had never yet seen who that was. He watched Dr Holland sit and waited for her to tell him it was ok to sit before he did so.

"What's on your mind? You were really upset on Friday. Are you feeling better now?"

"I'm feeling better but something's wrong."

"Ok."

"So, Susan broke up with me."

"I am well aware."

"But today she's acting like we're back together only not officially. But she's acting closer to me than she ever has before."

"Maybe she was as unhappy with the break up as you. Do you want to be with her?"

"The thing is ... I think there's someone else."

"Susan is seeing someone else?"

"Actually, yeah, but that wasn't what I meant."

"Ok."

"What I meant was ..." Mike searched is mind for the words to say that wouldn't be saying too much. He could not tell Dr Holland that he'd had sex with his social worker. He had to protect Stephanie. "There's this woman that I know. And I always thought, I always knew in fact that she was very attractive. But she was some other kind of status than me and so I assumed that she would never even look at me, you know, romantically or anything. But then since the break up she did something and it made me think that ... well, not just think, she let me know very certainly that she liked me." Mike smiled at the memory of Stephanie on his bed with her red dress. "And when she did that, I knew I liked her too. I was always attracted to her but I thought she would never look at me that way. And then she did and I really want a relationship with her."

"That sounds great. That sounds wonderful. You should go for it."

"But there's a problem."

"Ok."

"She can't be with me."

"Why not?"

"Because there's something in the way. I don't think it should matter but ..."

"Is she married?"

"No. Not that I know of."

"You mentioned status. What does that mean?"

"Well, I can't tell you. I don't want her to get in trouble but I also don't want to give up on maybe being with her. It would be different if she didn't like me but she does I think. And I like her. And I don't care about the rules of her job. I won't say anything. I'll keep it a secret if other people would have a problem with it. If she likes me and I like her than I think we should be together. We should give it a try and if we fall in love then, you know, everyone says that love is the most important thing and love conquers all. So ..." Mike took a deep breath. "I want to try."

Dr Holland was looking at him but she didn't say anything.

"So, what do you think?" he asked.

She still didn't say anything but instead she moved. She got up from her chair and stood in front of him. With a hand motion she got him to stand up in front of her. Mike was trying to read the expression on her face when she spoke.

"I think you're right."

"You do."

"Hell yes. Let's give it a try."

Mike was about to ask her what she meant but then her meaning was brought home to him. She kissed him with so much force that she pushed him back off his balance, knocked over the chair and pressed him to the wall.

Ok, so quick decision time. Should he inform Dr Holland that he had not meant her? Hurt her feelings? Make her an enemy? No. That was a bad plan. Should he instead kiss Dr Holland back? His body had already decided to do just that while his brain was on the fence. No question about it, Dr Holland was a beautiful sexy woman. And she was smart. And she was his teacher so maybe this could help him with his grades. However, Mike had thought she had a boyfriend or something like that. He could swear that he'd heard something like that before but it was vague in his memory.

As Dr Holland kissed him he brought his hand up to her body. Like what Stephanie and Susan had asked him to do before he started to touch her and then started to try to undress her.

She pulled out of the kiss and looked at him shocked. "Here?" she asked.

"Uh ... Unless you don't want to."

Her eyes went wide again and she kissed him again even more aggressively. That kiss didn't last that long because Dr Holland released him so she could slide down his body, get on her knees in front of him, get his dick out and start to suck him. Oh, wow. She was better than Susan. Just then he wondered if Stephanie would be any good at blowjobs. He'd have to make a point to ask her.

While Dr Holland was working his erection with her mouth she was getting undressed. At the same time Mike was looking around her office to try and find out what her first name was. He couldn't well pretend to be all in love with her if he didn't even know her first name. He squinted to see. Oh, there it was. Sarah. Ok. Now he didn't feel so bad.

"Sarah, that's great."

She stopped sucking him and she got to her feet. She put a hand on one of his cheeks. "I worked hard for my degree. Call me Dr Holland."

"Uh, yes ma'am. Dr Holland."

She went to her chair and Mike followed. She spread her legs for him and directed him to lick her pussy. Mike did as he was told and his mind was racing to figure out how he should act, what he should say, and what to do about the fact that he was fucking two different women on the same day. He got close and kissed her pussy lips. Then he figured it was called licking pussy for a reason so he licked her and tasted her lust. He licked her again but it seemed that something was wrong.

"Not like that? Haven't you ever licked pussy before?"

He looked up. "Sorry. No, I haven't."

"Then you're going to need to learn cause I really like that."

"Ok. I'll do my best."

"We don't have time. Lay down."

"Uh, where?"

"On the carpet. Now."

Mike laid down on his back and then he saw Dr Holland line herself up and lower her cunt onto his erection.

And there it was again. He smiled. He was in her pussy and no matter the lie or misunderstanding all was right with the world. Whatever was wrong and whatever punishment was coming his way later, for this it was worth it.

Dr Holland lowered herself down to him and kissed him as her ass went up and down. "I was so worried." she said. "I wanted you to notice but I hoped no one else caught on. And you came to me. You do like me. You really do. I can't believe it."

"Well, I do yes. Yes, I do. I was worried too. Cause you're my teacher and I don't want you to get in trouble."

"I could get in so much trouble. You have no idea."

"Not jail or anything, though, right?"

"No, not jail. But I could lose my job and never be allowed to teach again."

"I don't want you to lose your job. Don't worry, Dr Holland. I'll be quiet."

"Call me Sarah."

"Oh, good. Sarah."

"Michael."

"Sarah."

"Hurry up, we don't have time."

"I want you to finish too."

"We don't have time for that. Today is just about you."

"You sure."

"Yes, hurry up before Jill finishes her lecture."

Cumming on command wasn't as easy as Mike would have thought. For one, he didn't want to have to hurry. He wanted to just stay in side of that pussy forever. Secondly, he'd already had sex that day. Sure this was only his third time having sex in his life so he imagined he'd still be spring loaded like with Stephanie but nope. He could probably last a good long while if he needed to at that moment. Still, this was very sexy with his teacher on top of him messing up her hair. She was cute like that. And ...

"I'm cumming." he said.

"Good. Give it to me. I want it. It's so hot. I can feel it."

Mike's body jerked and he thrusted up to her as high as he could go and then he lost everything and couldn't move a muscle as he collapsed back down and he felt her body on him. She got up and her pussy leaked some of his cum on him. She grabbed her clothes to get dressed and nudged Mike to do the same.

Once Mike was almost all the way back to his usual look she was pushing him to the door.

"You need to go, now."

"I understand."

"We need to have a good long talk about all this but not in my office. And not in the dorm. You can never visit me in the dorm. Somewhere else."

"My house." Mike offered.

"Not there either. I'll think of something. Ok. In the meantime, act normal. I'm just a teacher."

"Ok. I'll try."

"You better. I can't lose my job." she said even while she could not help but let a smile come over her face.

"I won't let that happen."

"You better not." then she kissed him again but only briefly. As soon as their lips parted she pushed him out of her office.

Right, so that was more than a little weird. But ok, sex with Sarah Holland. Not too bad.

After school Mike went to the ATM and there looked at the amount deposited from his job. He wanted to ask someone if it was legal to pay him so little but knowing how things go he didn't want to push it. As he was getting ready to ride away someone came up and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey, it's you." Michelle said.

"Yeah, and it's you." he spun and answered.

"Um ... can I ask you for a favor?"

Internally Mike's mind very quickly decided no. "Depends. I don't have a lot of time at the moment."

"I don't really have anywhere to go."

He wanted to say 'Learn Spanish and head for the boarder' but of course he was aware that it would reveal that he did not think the country was worthy of anyone's loyalty, least of all Mike's. "Go join the military and serve your country. If only we could all be so lucky."

"Well, I was going to try and apply for a job at the dollar store but I need an address."

"You know they say it's a dollar store but half the stuff in there is over five dollars at least."

"Would you mind if I used your address, just till I get my first pay check and can afford my own place."

"Yeah, I mind."

"You do?" she said, disappointed.

"Of course I mind. You're an adult woman. You can go live wherever you want. You can go do whatever you want. Why would you ever want to live with a man?"

"I don't know anyone here."

"You don't know me. Just because the same lazy clerks did the same thing to our records as kids does not me we have any kind of connection or anything. Ok. I don't know you."

Just then, as predictable as ever, that lady cop showed up. "Is there a reason you're not going on about your business? What's the hold up, Mr Freedman?"

"Nothing, ma'am. I was just leaving."

"It was my fault." Michelle said. "I was just asking him ..."

"Was I talking to you?" the cop demanded.

Michelle fell silent and the cop turned to look back at Mike. "Get on your bike and move along."

Mike nodded and got his engine started. He straddled his bike and left, not even looking back.

That should have been the end of it but later, as Mike was checking his email there came a boom, boom, boom to his door.

"Freedman, open up."

The cop had come out to Mike's house. As soon as Mike had the door open, she just pushed her way in and looked around.

"Where's your bed?"

"Bed? What's this about?"

"You got a bed or not?"

"Yeah. Upstairs."

"You know some girl named Michelle?"

"No. No I do not. I don't know what she told you but I have nothing to do with her. She was here yesterday but I never touched her. Not at all. You can go check."

"She said you knew her."

"I don't. I just let her sleep on the floor instead of out in the rain and then I told her to catch a ferry to a town with a hotel."

"Why are you so eager to have her leave?"

"She's legally permitted to leave town, isn't she? And besides, ..."

"You let her use this room here?"

"And the bathroom obviously."

"I figured, smart mouth."

"Did she say I did something? Cause I can tell you right now, I did absolutely nothing to her. No touching. No looking. No nothing. She wanted to talk about her parents and stuff but I shut that down and I even locked my door when I went to sleep to keep her out."

"Well, I can't have her just loitering in town. She asked to visit this place one more time so I brought her here."

"Wh ... why?"

The cop went outside and got the girl out of the police car. The girl was thanking the cop for the ride but the cop was just giving Mike a dirty look the whole time.

"You be a good host, Mr Freedman. Don't put that girl out when she doesn't have enough time to get a ferry to a hotel or anything. You hear me." the cop said as she was getting into the driver's seat of the cruiser and shutting her door.

"I would never." Mike tried to answer but the cop just pulled out of the bit of driveway onto the road and sped away.

Mike turned to Michelle. "Hey, what do you know. I'm back." she said.

"I really hope you already had dinner cause I don't have anything for you to eat."

"Oh, I did. They fed me at the court house."

"You got arrested for loitering?"

"No. They just ... they were just being nice."

"Nice? Is that what they call it?"

"Sorry to impose."

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's not like I had to work my ass off to be able to get this place and live here."

"Huh?"

"You think you can just come in here and take my place from me with a sob story."

"I don't think ..."

"Save it. I'm tired."

"Ok. Um ... I don't suppose I could have a bath tonight."

"And use up all my hot water? Forget it."

"Hey, did I do something to you? What's with all the hostility?"

"I thought you were leaving."

"I told you, I don't have anywhere to go."

"And that's my problem?"

"I never said it was. I just thought ..."

"I see what you're doing. Someone told you about me. Someone told you so you swoop in to take advantage."

"Advantage of what? What are you talking about?"

"If we're alone together long enough then you can say whatever you want and then I'll go to jail leaving this place, modest as it is, up for grabs and you just want to get your hands on it before anyone else does."

"No. I mean ... I wanted to come see this place. I used to think ..."

"That you'd be able to meet your dead parents here?"

"That there might be pictures or people with stories. I felt a connection to this place."

"But instead you just move in without asking."

"I wasn't asking you for that."

"Oh, it's no problem. It's not like I really own the place anyway. My social worker who won't talk to me anymore paid for half of it."

"Did someone do something to you?"

Just as he was about to answer Mike's phone rang. It was an unknown number so Mike was tempted not to answer it but then he did.

"Hello."

"Mr Freedman, I can't believe I have to call you like this."

"Uh, Officer O'Neill?"

"I'm going to need you to come down to the station. We need to have a little talk."

"Oh, um, ok. What time tomorrow do you want me to come down there?"

"Tomorrow? You're coming down right now."

"Now? But ..."

"If you really want to have our talk tomorrow I suppose I can have you sleep at the station if you want. I got a cell ready and waiting."

"Uh, no. I'm coming."

"Good. If I'm not there when you get there you wait for me. And don't even think of not showing up."

"No, ma'am. I mean, yes ma'am. I mean, uh, I understand."

"Good."

Click.

"I gotta go." Mike announced.

"Go where?"

"None of your business. Just I have to go. Um, ok, if you're going to stay here I'm not going to make you wait outside for me but don't touch anything. Ok. Especially not my computer. I don't know what home you came from but when the state gave me permission to live here they wired my computer to let them spy on me. So you go looking at porn or anything on it then I get in trouble and we both get kicked out."

"I wouldn't look at porn anyway."

"Well, you're not looking at anything on it because you're not touching it. Understand?"

"Fine by me."

Mike mentally went over everything that had happened recently. Getting dumped. Crying in front of the new English teacher. Having sex with Ms Stephanie and then her just dropping him. Then at school Susan was all over him and they fucked. Then he had sex with Dr Holland who apparently liked him all this time. And now some girl was in his house. Why? For what? Was there anything that could make sense of all this? Anything?

As he was riding his bike, he saw in the distance someone walking towards him. As he got closer, he could discern that it was a young woman. As he got closer to her, he noticed that she was struggling to carry a bag with her. She must not realize that the thing had wheels on the bottom. Maybe she was doing strength training or something. It was none of Mike's business so he just kept his eyes front and didn't try to notice anything at all about her as he was about to pass her.

"Excuse me." she yelled as she waved him down.

Mike wanted to just ignore her but the little bit of him that was a good person decided to stop.

"Do you live around here?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, but I'm in a bit of a hurry and if you need a ride you're much better off waiting for a car to pass. Especially with that bag."

"I, I, ... I just wanted to know if you knew how to get to 3 Lake View Road."

"That way", Mike pointed. In that moment he recognized even more of his folly. There were probably lots of foster kids who had that house as the last address listed for their parents. Most of them would come look at it, get disillusioned and then move on. Mike had stayed and now he'd made it into a real stopping place. He wondered how often these kids would come by. Maybe in the future he could milk them a bit and charge money for fake memories to share with them.

As Mike was about to continue on his way he heard that girl call out to him. "Do you know how far it is?"

"Sorry. You'll just have to walk out there and find out. Sorry I couldn't be more help."

"I appreciate it anyway."

Mike got the bike going and drove off taking a quick look back at the girl as he did so only to notice just then that the ground gave way under her and she tumbled into the lake.

"Help!" the girl said.

Without even thinking Mike swung the bike back around and got close to where she fell. He wanted to help but he was unsure. She was in the water. Mike could swim but could he swim well enough to even be of any help here?

"Help!" the girl yelled again and then Mike forced out a scream of frustration as he threw off his bike jacket and dived into the water with all his clothes on. He couldn't be sure what this girl was thinking or what her intentions were but Mike was going to prevent her death. It seemed that cute little dress she had been wearing was not meant for the water and only hung on loosely, revealing far more skin than Mike was comfortable seeing considering it was illegal for a man to view a woman's nakedness without her consent. He was also mindful of how he put his arm around her. It seemed the only way to get a good grip on her enough to be able to pull her out of the water was to have his hand be really close to one of her breasts. Crap.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,394 Followers
1...34567...18