Thank God For Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh," she moaned

He pulled her thong to the side and saw her red bush. It was thick. The curly red hairs were a shade darker than the hair on her head.

"Disappointed I'm not shaved?"

"No," he said as he touched her pubic hair.

"It'll be gone in a week. I shave it bare four times a year, let it grow back for three months, and shave it again. So whatever style you like will be there periodically," she said and laughed.

"Cool."

Brett took off her panties, delved in, and ate her hairy pussy. He kissed her thighs, belly, clit, and the shamrock tattoo she had on her abdomen.

Someone knocked on the door.

The Bretts went quiet.

Someone knocked on the door again and asked, "Is anyone in there?"

"Almost done," Brett F hollered. She hopped off the counter and stuffed her thong in Brett's pocket.

She turned on the water and washed her hands. She unlocked the door, and the two of them walked out. Brett F smiled; Brett M had a very red face.

The middle-aged woman looked at them and shook her head.

They went to the bar and had another drink.

"Do you dare me to go on the dance floor and twerk?" Brett F asked.

"You don't have any underwear on. No. Don't do it."

"Aw. You're a spoil-sport. I have to use the bathroom for real this time," she said. "Give me my panties, and I'll put them on in the ladies' room."

He passed her the thong. She kissed him on the cheek and walked away.

Barry joined Brett M at the bar and said, "You two seem to be getting along."

"Yes. I like her."

"I don't know how to say this, but I think I know her."

"Oh?"

"Yes, and not in a good way."

"What do you mean?"

"You've met my Uncle Terrance," Barry said.

"The crazy one?"

"Yes. A couple of years ago for my birthday, as a gag gift, he bought me a membership to 'Whiskers - For those who appreciate underwear and hairy women.'"

"What's that? Some porn site?"

"It's a place where women, hairy women, sell their underwear. What sets them apart from other sites is that they send you some of the model's pubic hair."

"What does this have to do with Brett?"

"I think she was one of the women on the site."

"Really?"

"I'm not sure. The women never showed their faces. They posted photos of themselves wearing a thong, a G-string, briefs, or whatever style they are offering for sale.

"You get to see their thighs and butt. They also show you their pubes. On the site, there was a petite woman with a red bush and a distinctive tattoo of a little green Leprechaun on her bum.

"Brett has the same tattoo. I saw it when she tumbled over."

"That doesn't mean it's her. Lots of Irish people have that tattoo. It's as popular as shamrocks and Celtic crosses."

"I know. I'm telling you because I might be right. If it were me, I'd want to know if my girl was selling her soiled undies and pubic hair."

Barry got out his phone and showed him a picture. He scrolled through a few and said, "This is the redhead on the website."

Brett looked at the photos. The woman was petite, and her skin was milky white. She had a Leprechaun tattoo on her butt, a shamrock on her lower abdomen, and a thick dark red bush.

The boys stared at the pics.

Brett said, "She has both tattoos and the bush. What are the chances this is someone else?"

Barry said, "Sorry, bro. I don't envy you. That's an awkward question to ask someone."

They were engrossed in the conversation and in looking at the pictures. They didn't notice that Brett F had approached them.

She asked, "What awkward question?"

She saw one of the pictures on the phone before Barry hid it.

"Oh!" she gasped.

Barry scurried away.

The Bretts looked at each other in silence for thirty seconds. Then, Brett F said, "It's me. You must think I'm a slut. Let me explain. You owe me. I gave you a second chance."

He nodded.

"Most men are good," she said, "but not all of them. Women are objectified. Jerks holler out all sorts of vulgar comments, such as 'Shake it, Baby,' 'Show me your tits', 'Nice ass,' 'Come over here and sit on my face,' and 'Suck my dick, Bitch!'

'I've heard all those things. As a redhead, I get others. They boldly ask if the carpet matches the drapes, and they want to see my fire bush.

"One day in my second year at college, I got fed up with pathetic jerks abusing me and my girlfriends. I wasn't naive enough to think I could change them. I decided to use their bad nature to do something good in the world.

"Many guys had asked about my pussy and my pubic hair, I decided to satisfy their lewd obsession for a price. I set up a website where they could buy my underwear and pubic hair. A couple of my friends join me on the condition that they remain anonymous.

"I run a small company that hires autistic and handicapped women. They deal with the day-to-day stuff: texting and emailing clients, packaging, and shipping the goods.

"Periodically, I have a photo session, and every three months, one of the women shears me like a sheep, gathers my pubes, and puts them in resealable plastic bags. A bag is included with every pair of my underwear we sell.

"We have a blonde, a brunette, two black women, and an Asian who do the same thing.

"You would be disgusted to learn how many men are willing to pay for these items. The demand for panties outstrips what my friends and I can supply, so the women that work for me bring in their dirty knickers or give up the panties they wear while working their shifts.

"We are a profitable business. None of the money goes to me. I didn't do this to make money. Our business gives jobs to women who have trouble finding work, and the company donates to various women's causes. We provide scholarships and support homeless shelters and medical clinics for women."

Brett F's lower lip trembled as she finished her story. She asked in a quiet voice, "Do you believe me?"

"Yes."

She jumped into his arms. Tears rolled down her face.

They hugged for a long time. Then, Brett F whispered into Brett M's ear, "Do you want to come to my place and finish what we started in the bathroom?"

"Yes."

He followed her to her apartment. They entered, and he grabbed her, pinned her against the wall, and kissed her passionately.

"Oh!" she moaned as she returned the kiss.

They kissed more.

His body pressed into hers.

She felt his hard-on and thought, "I wonder how big it is?" She reached down and touched it through his pants. "Not bad," she told herself.

"Oh," he moaned. When he felt her hand on his penis, he took that as a sign to take things further. He groped a breast.

"Mmm," she moaned.

They kissed with tongues and mauled each other.

"Are you going to fuck me in the hallway?" she asked breathily.

"Do you want me to?"

"I'm not sure how we manage the height difference, and I need to pee!"

He laughed and stepped back.

"There's wine in the fridge. I'll be back." She kissed him one more time and rushed down the hall to the bathroom.

Brett found an open bottle of white wine and poured two glasses. He set them on the coffee table and sat on her sofa.

She returned. She'd changed out of her outfit and was wearing a colorful silk kimono. She still had her four-inch heels on, and it appeared nothing else.

She sat beside him.

He handed her a glass. They clinked glasses, and he said, "To second chances."

They drank, put their glasses down, and made out on the couch.

He confirmed she had nothing under her robe. His hands explored her body; his mouth soon followed.

Her skin was soft and milky white.

Her breasts were as nice as he'd suspected.

She was petite, and her breasts weren't huge. They were more than you'd expect on a woman with her small frame. They were full and round. Her nipples were the lightest shade of pink.

He latched on to one and sucked.

"Ohhh!" she moaned and cradled his head in her arms.

He switched back and forth, caressing one mound while kissing or sucking on the other.

He slid to the floor, opened her gown and legs, and viewed her pussy. It was hidden by her thick bush.

"Lovely," he said.

He put his nose in her pubes and took a deep breath.

"Mmmm."

He stuck out his tongue, tasted her, and searched for her nub. He found it and licked it.

"Ohhh!" she moaned.

She reclined, closed her eyes, and moaned, enjoying his talented tongue.

Her head lolled back and forth as she sighed and moaned.

She opened her eyes and said, "Stick your cock in me. I'm ready to cum."

Brett quickly disrobed.

She lay length-wise on the sofa and leisurely fingered herself. She stopped when he was naked, inspected his erection, and said, "Nice cock. Put it in me!'

Brett climbed on top of her and shoved his penis in her.

She was so wet he slid in to the hilt.

"Ohhh!" they groaned.

"You're so hard! And you're stretching me so much! Mmmm!"

"You're so wet and hot! Your pussy is like a furnace."

He stroked in and out of her.

She moaned and moved her hips frantically. It wasn't long before she began to convulse and moaned loudly.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!"

She climaxed.

"OOhhh!", he cried out as he lost it. He came hard and fired off, filling her precious pussy with his cum. He lay on top of her, lost in a world of bliss.

She gave him a small push on his shoulder.

He woke from his stupor, grunted, and rolled off her. He lay beside her and placed a hand on her stomach.

He slid it up and held her left breast. He closed his eyes, sighed, and snuggled against her.

They lay together for a few minutes, focusing on the good feeling swirling inside them.

Brett M kissed her and said, "That was great. Sorry, it was so quick."

"It was just the way I wanted. I came big time."

"Good. Brett, I'm hoping this wasn't a one-time thing. I like you. I want to see you again."

"I'd like that."

"That being the case, can I ask you why you didn't let me make you cum from oral? You seemed like you enjoyed it."

"I liked it. I like oral a lot but as a warm-up. I'd rather look my partner in the eye than look down at the top of his head. I don't have sex with just anyone. It was to be someone I like...someone I can envision having a future with.

"I like my sex to be intimate and emotional, not just physical. A tongue on my clit gets the job done, but there has to be more to it for me."

Brett M smiled and said, "I'm not just looking for a physical relationship either."

"I suspected that was the case."

They kissed.

The End

12