Thank You for Teaching My Husband…

Story Info
Teaching the finer points of sex to friend and his wife.
1.7k words
4.41
15.7k
18
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to thank you for teaching my husband how to please me...."

I am not a professional writer. Comments are disabled.

This starts out with me: name is Steve, 5.7, 150# 5.5", etc average. Been told I am good looking, but short. I am married to my wife for 22 years. Before marriage, I learned how to please a woman from an older one. We have a grown daughter who lives 100 miles away.

Wife: 5.5, 140, "C", short brunette hair. and moderately religious. Sex was OK. Our sex life was good, even to the point where she took the lead, and at least 3 times a week.

Joe: my best friend for 15 years. We were both Electronics Engineering types and worked at 3 places together, which was normal when you are an engineer.. He's somewhat like I am, physically, but very religious. Married 25 years to Lynda and they had no children.

Lynda: Joe's wife. 5.3, 120#, curvy but "B" cup tits, very cute face framed by big, curly brunette hair. She was pixie-ish looking, the kind of woman that most will refer to as the girl next door. (No pun intended) She was not that religious as we will see.

Joe and I owned our homes next to each other.

One day, which Joe and I were fishing, he started telling me how Lynda has not wanted sex for a while, and he asked me how I keep my wife happy that way. I answered this question with a question "tell me what you two do, and leave out no details."

He hesitated and said "We start with kissing and move into a bit of foreplay, like caressing each other, and then doing some hands on. Then when we are ready, I finger her until she's wet then mount her. We do this until I cum and then roll off and go to sleep."

I said, "When you are finished, and satisfied, is she?"

"Spell out where you are going with this?"

"Men are quicker to be 'turned on" than women. Women also take longer to please. Let's say you cum in 10 minutes. Has she cum yet? You may have to do it longer or have a more intense and longer foreplay."

"Educate me"

"Your foreplay is basically kissing, a bit of foundling, and then stick it in and go at it until you cum. She, at that point is still probably waiting to be satisfied. Don't ask me to use a time reference, as the women are different. However, when it happens, you will know it."

"Ok so far. Give me a W.I." (As engineers, we write Work-Instructions for assemblers to follow)

"Let's start with foreplay. Kissing is a good start. Then kiss your way to her tits and fondle them, suck on them and roll the nipples in your fingers. How hard, she will let you know if you get to rough. Now for pleasing her 101: Maintain eye contact, and watch her face and listen to the sounds. Most women will not communicate in English, but their sounds and facial expressions are your feedback as to your success.

After a while her nipples will become somewhat erect, and that's your clue to proceed. Now kiss your way down to her pussy. Use your hands and mouth to excite her by feeling and locating her "fun spots". The first one is he clit. It's a little nub located just above the pee hole. Massage and rub it. It will enlarge. This is equivalent to a man's erection. The other one is the "G" spot. Put two curled finger in her and feel for a slightly rough area directly inside her pussy from the clit. (I made the follow me motion to show him how) Rub it at the same time as the clit. You can also suck on her clit and massage her G spot at the same time. She should cum or have a flow of her sex juice. Again, maintain eye contact. She may even tell you to put it in me, now."

"I see."

If you can hold off long enough, after she orgasms, do it longer until she does again. Then enter her. I guarantee she will ask for it in the future. For the fine points on licking and sucking on her pussy, look it up on the web. This is a skill which will have them begging for it"

"I'll try it tonight."

Next day was Sunday. I got a call from him about noon. He said "We did it until it was very late, and she asked for an "eye opener" when they awoke. He said, "I'll buy you some scotch as a gift."

I said "OK"

Later that day, wife went out to see her mother, and the doorbell rang. Lynda was there herself and asked to come in. I thought to myself: Oh, Oh. What's wrong? Did Joe tell her I taught him?

She motioned for the living room and sat in one of the chairs. She said "Joe and I had one hell of a night, sexually. He did not tell me what got into him or why, but I suspect you had something to do with it. If you had a hand in this, I will not tell him I talked to you."

"Yes, I admit it. He asked me for advice in making you happy that way, so I told him. You see, Lynda, before I was married, I dated a nurse who worked for a doctor who specialized in OB/GYN. In this prudish town, where would a newlywed couple go to learn sex--- Your prude parents; a priest or minister, who? She said that most of what they do is to coach them in sex. She taught me how to please a woman."

"Yes, your wife and I had some conversations about that, but I did not have the guts to say something."

"I want to thank you for teaching my husband how to please me."

"In that case you are very welcome, but it is not necessary."

"OK then teach me some "moves" to use on him."

"You can this by going online and looking at porno,"

Like what?"

"There is you actually are handing his tool or fellacio or giving him a blow job" This will get him in the mood, for sure."

She got up and came over to my chair and sat in my lap. She wiggled her ass on me and I became erect fast. Thinking she was seeking instruction. I said "Yes, that will also work."

She said "I feel it."

She got up and grabbed my dick thru my jeans with one hand and pulled me in for a kiss with the other. She was a really good kisser, and I said so. Then she mover her hand from my dick and pulled the snap on my Jeans and took the zipper all the way down. I scooted up a bit and she pulled down my jeans with the underwear and my dick sprang out, nearly hitting her in the face. Her hand returned to my dick and she was stroking it. She said "teach me" while looking directly in my eyes.

I said "this has to stay between us. ' She shook her head yes. "And this should be only a one time thing." She made a face but agreed.

I said "For masturbating him, just do exactly what you are doing. How to give a blow job? Take it slowly at first, while sucking on it. Just going down all the way fast the first time will result in gagging. So, take it a little bit at a time and getting accustomed to it before taking more into your mouth. Use your hand below what's in your mouth to stroke it while sucking on it."

"Why is it called a blow job?"

In older times in England, the prostitutes referred to it a 'below the belt job' and with their accent it became as a blow job."

She laughed.

"This is the best bit of advice. Look at his eyes and listen to his sounds. This is your feedback as to how well you are performing. Now for the part that is not in the manuals. When he ejaculates, his dick expands slightly, his breathing increases, and he will squirt with force. Be ready for it. You have choices: you can pull you mouth off and masturbate to his finish, and even place your hand over him to avoid getting hit with the squirt; or stay on him and swallow it; or spit it out. I would suggest the first time masturbating to a finish and then tasting it. Maybe the second time, swallow. Men like that."

She now says "I am ready. Let's do it."

She starts by licking it and then placed her mouth over the purple head. She took it in, then paused until she got used to it, then took more. She got about halfway in then pulled it out and said "I see how this turns us both on. I am wet. Let me take off my clothes so you can play with me."

She got up, and pulled off her shorts, panties, shirt and bra and went back down on me. She moved into a position where I could finger her. After doing this a few minutes, I instructed her in 69, to mutually please each other. She moved her pussy to my face and I went at it. When I contacted her clit with my tongue and sucked on it, she stiffened up, moaned loudly, and gushed her sex juice on my face. I came then and she stayed on my while I shot into her mouth. She swallowed without gagging. We lay there a while and she said, "teach my husband that."

I said "Again, this stays between us. It would cause 2 divorces. Tell him you looked it up and found some porno on the web, and you wanted to try it out on him."

She said, "I need a shower, can I use yours and would you like to join me?"

I motioned toward it and we washed each other, kissed and played with each others 'equipment'. After which I suggested doing that with Joe. Her face lit up. Then she went home. We never did anything that way again.

My wife went shopping Monday afternoon. My doorbell rang and when I answered it, there was nobody there except of a box with two bottles of Scotch in it......