Thank You for Using Me

Story Info
An after-digestif conversation between master and pet.
1.1k words
3.85
20.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for using me sir," she smiled up at him and licked the residue of urine from her lips before opening her mouth wide for him to press his now hardening cock into her eager fuck hole.

"You're very welcome pet," he said obligingly and grasped her hair using it to tug her face against his groin. "Very welcome indeed."

She felt the head of his cock press against her throat and controlled her gag reflex, by listening to the sound of the clock ticking in the hallway; thinking of the hands going round and round, as her tongue swirled round his cock head, emulating the passing of time and stimulating him still further.

She closed her eyes and focused on the tug of his hands on her hair and the tingle in her scalp as he tugged her head backwards and forwards, up and down his shaft as he face-fucked her carelessly.

It was good to lose control like this and to be nothing more than a plaything to entertain his lusts and her perversions, she thought as her lips formed themselves tightly around his prick to maximise his pleasure.

She knew this was the only thing that mattered. The fact that she was soaking between her thighs was only important in that he might choose to push her forward and to fuck into her pussy from behind at his leisure.

She loved that thought. And she loved the fact that he had her where he wanted her to be - ready to be of service, whenever and however he wished her to present herself to him. She was a cunt. And , best of all, she was his cunt.

"Good girl," he murmured in an absent-minded way as he felt her lips tighten around his member.

And he smiled, recollecting her open mouth gargling and swallowing his piss a few minutes before, successfully swallowing all of his offerings without spilling a drop.

"You'll make someone an excellent little whore one day."

She smiled again at that knowing that he was that someone and she was his little whore, with all her holes and more at his disposal.

What more could she offer? How could she please him? She had a good idea of that by now and a good idea of how he liked to take her in a variety submissive and iconoclastic poses, destroying the sanctity or things other girls might hold dear, but which she sold as cheaply as she sold her mouth in its firm embrace around his thrusting cock.

She made to reach up to caress his balls as she sucked him and was rewarded by a sharp tug on her hair, forcing her to look up at him. He pulled his cock from her mouth abruptly and pulled her p from her kneeling position on the floor. Tears pricked her eyelids as he stared down at her contemptuously.

"What are you, girl?"

He caressed her cheek with one hand, encouraging her to think how good she was for him.

"Your excellent little whore sir."

A sharp retort followed as he slapped her cheek hard. She felt dizzy with the shock of the blow.

"Excellent?"

"Your little whore sir."

"That's better." He looked into her eyes as he held her there wobbling as he kept her half kneeling and half standing, kept up only by the grip of his fist in her hair.

She breathed a sigh of relief.

"But perhaps not good enough. It seems to me you may be giving yourself airs, slut."

She almost wanted to say she was giving him head, actually; but decided that discretion was always the better part of valour.

He might occasionally tolerate her sass, but this was not one of his gentler moments. He was aroused and just needed to make use of her as he thought fit.

She decided simple agreement was probably the best policy as he slapped her again twice, once on each cheek.

Her cheeks burned and she could imagine his palm print on her face, marking her as his.

She sometimes wondered how her friends would feel to see her there accepting everything he offered to her without a murmur of protest. She doubted most of them would understand; but it didn't matter just as she didn't matter.

She was his thing, his property, his creature and her total obedience was all that mattered to her, no matter what her associates made of the situation.

When she had first come to him, he had decided after a brief period of testing her, not to keep her. She remembered the emptiness and the sense of longing that had filled her then.

Being discarded in that way had hurt, no matter that he had attempted to soften the blow a little. And she was determined not to go back to that shadow-land, shut out from the exercise of her service and his pleasure.

Yet, she did not accept his commands solely because, he required this of her. There was something in her make-up that made her need and desire his usage of her form, no matter how he chose to use her. And sometimes, the rougher his usage the more she satisfied her perverse ambitions. She would take the rough with the smooth, however her chose to deal it out.

A fourth slap brought her out of her reverie suddenly.

"Lost in space pet?"

"Yes sir."

"What happens to naughty little whores who get distracted from this master's needs, girl?"

"They get spanked sir?"

He laughed to see her eyes light up at this. He enjoyed her masochistic streak and was reasonably happy to acquit himself of all sadistic urges as he vented his spleen and brought her under his complete control.

"They do."

"I love it when you spank me sir."

"I know you do, little whore."

"I just can't help myself. The thought of your hand landing on my butt makes me so excited."

"I rather like spanking you too pet."

"I had noticed, sir."

"Are you being cheeky again?"

"I don't think so, sir."

"Are you being my cheeky little whore again, pet," he reiterated pushing her down so her mouth was level with his balls.

"If you like, sir," she murmured doubtfully and kissed his flesh, taking his balls into her mouth tentatively, before letting them slide away to dangle in front of her again.

"I don't like - but you evidently know what I do like."

And as she hardly needed a more overt invitation, she leaned forward and began to lick his balls happily, looking up at him and murmuring: "Thank you for using me sir."