Thank You, Janie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

"No," he said softly.

"Jason, look at me," Janie drew his eyes up to hers. "You're thinking with your balls, and that's okay. You're eighteen, and that's what you guys do. That's how I know you only think you love me. And that's why I feel like I robbed the cradle tonight."

"So what are we doing?"

"If you want to leave right now and be pissed off at me . . . well, I wouldn't blame you. If you want to be with me, then we can fuck day and night when my kids aren't here. " There was fear in her eyes again. "Either way, I've destroyed our friendship."

"No, you haven't," Jason took a deep breath, growing up a little bit more as he spoke the words. "I had a choice, too, Janie. I came over here. I made love to you. I'm still here, even though you're trying to push me away. Don't give me that look; you're trying to give me an excuse to bail. I don't know what's in the future for us, but I want more than just being your fuck date. And the only way you're going to destroy our friendship is for you to kick me out right now and never speak to me again."

Janie tried to formulate a response, but no words came. Instead, she lay down next to Jason, falling into the comfort of his arms.

They held one another for a long time, each lost to their thoughts. Jason absently ran his fingertips over the soft skin of her shoulders.

Suddenly, Janie erupted into giggling. "You smell like sweaty sparring pads!"

Jason dug his fingers in her ribs and found out that she was ticklish.

"Then we'd better get cleaned up!"

"Why? You're just going to make me dirty again!"

She gave out a surprised yelp as he swung his legs off the bed and scooped her up in his strong arms with one motion.

"You're damn right I am!"

With that, he carried her into the bathroom and began a nice, hot bath. After soaking in the tub, they dried off and didn't bother to dress.

Returning to the bed, they made love again. And again. And again. Until neither of them could move.

*********************

At first, he thought it was a dream.

After passing from sleep to wakefulness, he realised that Janie Collins was really sucking his cock.

Jason melted into the bed as her head bobbed up and down on his lap.

He heard soft slurping noises as Janie made love to him with her mouth.

If he could have moved, he would have swung one of her legs over him, so he could take her pussy in his mouth, but she had her weight across his body. He settled for groping her naked rear end as she went to town on him.

Soon enough, Jason's toes curled up and he started to cum. She milked him with her hand, even as her mouth drank down his spunk.

When he was finished, she sat back, turned over her shoulder and smiled.

"Good morning," Janie snuggled up and kissed him. "I was wondering how long it would take to get you up."

"What time is it?"

"A quarter after six," she said ruefully. "I have to get up and go to work."

"Can't you call off and sleep in with me?" he pulled her close to him, only half-joking.

"I can call off, but you're not missing school for me."

"It's only one class," he pouted.

"Jason, I'm serious about his," she brought out her "mommy" voice, even though she probably didn't mean to. "There will be no skipping school over 'us'. I will not be the reason why you get bad grades."

"So what do I get for good grades?" he asked incredulously.

"All the pussy you can handle," Janie replied seductively.

"Weren't you going to give that to me anyway?" The playfulness returned to his voice.

"Only if you keep your grades up," she shot back. Janie kissed him again. "When do you get out of class today?"

"Two-thirty," Jason pulled her to him and took the opportunity to grope her shapely backside. "But I have to work until six."

"Do you want to get something for dinner?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you out?" Although a part of him was teasing, another part was serious.

"I think we're past that." Janie rolled out of the bed, sauntering past the candles that had burned themselves out the night before and into the bathroom.

Jason followed her in as she started the shower. He was disappointed that there was no more action that morning, but the promise of a dinner date more than made up for it.

He left Janie's and returned to his house. His parents had already gone to work and his sister was at school. With no one else around, Jason masturbated to lurid thoughts of Janie Collins. He changed and went to his classes, then work at the rec center.

In the locker room at the gym, Jason received a text message from Janie.

What do you want for dinner?

You, was his simple reply.

Then hurry up and get over here.

The garage door was up and he parked next to Janie's minivan again. He pressed the button to close the door and went in to the kitchen.

"You're late," Janie admonished him from the living room. "I started without you."

Jason stopped in his tracks as his eyes fell on to Janie. She lay splayed out on the couch. Naked.

One hand clutched one of her breasts, while the other diddled between her legs.

"Take your shorts off." Her eyes were hooded over with pleasure. "Take that cock out for me. . . . Now stroke it . . . yes, just like that."

He was hard in an instant.

Janie's fingers moved fast and faster.

She started to buck her hips into her hand. Jason moved in the same rhythm, his cock seemingly harder than it ever had been.

"You're so beautiful," Jason whispered as he watched his lover pleasure herself.

He wanted to rush over and take her, but his feet would not move.

Janie began to buck her hips, and she let out a soft moan.

It seemed that she was going to rub herself raw.

As he watched, Jason stroked himself faster and faster.

His breaths came in short spurts.

Both of them cried out together.

"Don't cum . . . don't cum, yet," Janie pleaded, her voice a plaintive moan.

She clenched her teeth and her body started her jerk uncontrollably.

"I'm cumming!" she gasped, and Jason didn't know how much longer he could hold off.

Hypnotized, Jason watched as Janie violently masturbated herself to orgasm, all the while barely able to contain himself.

After her initial climax, she slowly let herself down, until she lay shivering on the couch, her toes quivering.

"Cum on me," she whispered, her eyelids hooded over with pleasure. "Cum on my chest."

That was all Jason needed to hear. He lurched forward and pointed his cock at Janie's breasts. He moaned through clenched teeth.

It only took a couple of strokes for him to orgasm.

Spurts of cum shot out, landing on Janie's belly and chest. Staggering on his feet, Jason fell on to the couch next to Janie.

Indulgently, she rubbed his cum into her skin, first around her nipples and then up around her neck.

Both of them gasped for breath.

"You feel so warm on me," she said finally, a contented smile on her lips.

Jason lay back, his eyes devouring the lithe form that lay out before him.

"Next time, I'll let you tittyfuck me," Janie promised, flashing the smile that melted Jason's heart. Her hands ran up and down her body, knowing she had Jason right where she wanted him. "Now you're going to take me out for dinner."

"But I don't—"

"Don't worry about that either," she said in a way that wasn't dismissive, but nor was she going to accept any excuses or argument.

Janie gracefully rolled off the couch. She sauntered off towards her bedroom, a little extra swing in her hips. Jason watched her backside, wondering what had just happened.

He realised he was not in control of their relationship. Janie was. He wasn't sure how he felt about that just then.

None of that really made a difference. He was hypnotised by her swaying backside. The bounce in her breasts. Her wry smile. Her soft, curly locks.

And the warmth of her touch.

The shower was running, and Jason slipped under the warm water, pressing his body against Janie.

Without speaking, they washed each other off. Their hands lingered on one another. Her touch was gentle. Carefree.

"What do you want to eat?" Janie asked as they dried off.

"You." Jason scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom, the notion of going out leaving them both.

They took a break about an hour later when the pizza delivery guy showed up, then went right back to bed.

*********************

"So who is she?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jason shrugged Cody's question off.

"Who's the chick you're banging?"

He didn't say anything, which only egged his friend on.

"You didn't come over all last week. Heather and I even had sex in your spot on the couch because you've been so scarce. Either you're working a third job or you're getting some pussy on the side, because I know you're not staying at your house."

Jason blushed, but didn't say anything.

Seeing that he wasn't going to coax it out of his friend right then, Cody clapped his friend on the shoulder. "Well, whoever she is, I'll bet she's sore today."

Their conversation turned to sports and other inconsequential stuff. The week after the Boca Raton tournament, Jason was with Janie pretty much whenever he wasn't at work or school. He went by his house a couple of times to reassure his parents that he wasn't dead or off doing drugs somewhere, but they mostly left him alone anyway, wrapped up in their own lives and drama.

On Sunday afternoon, Janie made him leave, at least for a while.

"My kids are coming back from their dad's," she explained apologetically. "I can't . . . I mean . . . I don't want to have to explain you to them . . . not right now. I'm sorry."

Jason understood. At least he thought he did. He wasn't sure about how to explain their relationship to anyone, too.

When they were at taekwondo class, he wanted to reach out and take her hand. Or drive there together. Or proclaim his eternal love for her.

But neither of them was ready for that. Not yet.

"I'll make it up to you," she promised meekly.

So the next week seemed like it was the longest in his life. They exchanged texts frequently. Most were playful. A few were risqué. He stayed at Cody and Heather's a couple of nights, and moped around at home the rest of the time.

Jason knew Janie's kids would be leaving on Sunday night, but she didn't invite him over after work.

On Monday afternoon, as he and Cody were sitting in the student center, he received a text.

Meet me for drinks tonight after 9. Come alone.

Jason's heart raced. The next text message was the address was one of the dive bars near campus. It was one of the nicer places frequented by upperclassmen and graduate students.

He skipped the adult black belt class and drove to the bar early. Things were slow on a Monday, but it was Ladies' Night, and things were just starting to pick up when he arrived.

Walking through the door, he saw some people playing pool and darts, the Monday Night Football game was nearing the end of the first quarter, and there was a small group near one end of the bar.

Much to his surprise, Janie and Sharon were at the center of the crowd.

Sharon wore a casual blouse and skirt, but Janie was dressed to kill.

Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun. She had on too much makeup and a low-cut, V-neck sweater that showed off a lot of skin, and jeans that were so tight, you could probably read her lips.

The crowd of men that was gathered around them seemed to be gravitating to Janie, who had a full glass of wine in her hand, and by the look of things, she certainly hadn't paid for it.

A twinge of jealousy started in the pit of Jason's stomach, and it was all he could do not to rush into the crowd and rip all of their fucking throats out. What gave him pause was that Janie was speaking a strange language and Sharon seemed to be translating.

He stood by the door for a moment, trying to figure out what the girls were up to.

And then it hit him: Sharon knew!

With no choice, Jason squelched the panic when Janie saw him from across the room. She flashed him a wink and an amused smile.

Sharon also saw him and she waved him over.

Jason had to push his way past a couple of the guys, and much to their annoyance, Janie's attention seemed to be solely on him.

"Privet. Menya zovut Svetlana . Vy posmotrite, kak u vas yest' gigantskiy chlen." The words rolled off Janie's tongue seamlessly.

"This is the friend I was telling you about," Sharon said before Jason could say anything. There was laughter in her eyes. "Her name is Svetlana. She thinks you're very handsome."

"Ya khochu vzyat' tebya domoy i zanimat'sya s toboy seksom."

Sharon almost broke character and giggled. "Svetlana says you look like a nice American boy."

"I . . . uh, it's nice to meet you."

"Chto on stesnyayetsya segodnya vecherom," Sharon made it look like she was translating for Jason to those around them. Many of the guys had sauntered off, seeing that "Svetlana's" attention had settled on someone else.

"Da. Ya vizhu, chto." "Svetlana" smiled sweetly. "Davayte razdevat' yego."

"You're killing me," Sharon snickered under her breath. "Svetlana would like to know if you would like to have a drink with us."

"Um . . . I'd love to."

Janie slipped her arm into Jason's and they made their way to the relative privacy of a booth on the far side of the room.

"So, uh, what's this about?" Jason was confused. He had a fake ID, but drinking probably wasn't a good idea under the circumstances. Especially since it looked like Janie wasn't on her first glass and he was driving.

"I think she just wanted to mess with some frat guys," Sharon said a few words to "Svetlana", who answered in turn. "See those ATO guys over there. One of them came on to her really strong. She led him on for a while and got him to buy her a couple of drinks."

Janie smiled innocently.

"What story did you concoct for this?" Jason jumped slightly as Janie's hand snaked its way up his thigh.

"She's a graduate student from Russia," Sharon waved one of the servers over and ordered a couple of appetizers, plus drinks for herself and Janie. Jason stuck with a Coke. "Out looking to have a good time with some young American college boys."

"So . . . you . . . uh, you know, huh?"

Sharon snorted dismissively. "You two were making eyes at each other all last week. The only way you could have been more obvious was if you kissed her in the middle of the Thursday night class. Besides, I thought I saw her giving you a handjob in bed the other night, so I called her on it. And you're both bad at lying and deception."

"Vy nakhodites' gryaznoy sukoy," Svetlana said, her tone somewhere between mocking and a taunt.

The two women laughed.

"So what language are you using to talk about me?"

"I learned Russian in the Air Force and spent three years in Germany listening to Russian military radio broadcasts," Sharon replied, making room for the drinks and light appetizers which just arrived. "I understand it and can read better than I can speak it. Svetlana over there is almost native-speaker level fluent."

Jason's eyebrow shot up. Svetlana said something.

"She'll tell you about it later." They sat around the table, making small talk, munching on the food, Sharon pretending to translate for Svetlana, Jason trying to figure out what was going on. "She says now you need to dance with her. She wants all of these other assholes to be jealous of you."

Without another word, Svetlana took him by the hand and led him over to the small dance floor in the middle of the bar.

Janie made a big show out of running her hands all over him. Jason glanced around nervously and saw the looks of the other men in the bar. Most were somewhere between oogling and envy, but none made any move to cut in or disrupt them.

Just to see how she'd react, Jason reached around and cupped her perfect rear end. She let out a surprised—but delighted—yelp.

Her lips sucked on his ear lobe. "Davayte idti yebut."

Even though he didn't speak a lick of Russian, Jason knew what it meant.

The room fell silent when Janie pulled back, wrapped her arms around his neck and then stuck her tongue down Jason's throat. He staggered back a step, then blushed a bright shade of red. His ears burned with embarrassment and lust. Still, Jason didn't pull away, and kissed her hard, in full view of everyone in the bar.

After a moment, Janie released him with a wink.

His arm still around her waist, Jason led Janie back to the table where Sharon watched them with a grin.

"I think someone's ready to go," Sharon's eyes danced with amusement. And a touch of envy.

Janie reached into her purse and left some cash on the table.

The three of them got up and left. All the while, Jason was aware that every guy in the place was watching the swaying rear end of the hottest MILF around.

That's right, motherfuckers, Jason thought to himself, his shit-eating grin from ear to ear. She's leaving with me.

They walked over to Sharon's car and Janie retrieved a duffel bag out of the trunk.

"Thank you for doing this for me," Janie said, reverting back to English now that she was out of earshot of anyone inside.

"You're welcome," Sharon replied.

"Just please . . . please, don't tell anyone about us. Not yet."

"I won't," the other woman replied. "But like I said before, you two are bad at keeping secrets."

They got in Jason's car. He felt bad for making her ride around in his old used Corolla. It was a far cry from the new fully-loaded minivan she drove.

"Are your friends home?" Janie wrapped herself around Jason's arm as he started the engine.

"Probably," Jason replied.

"Let's go there."

"Your place is nicer."

"I just want to see what it's like to get picked up by a college guy," Janie laughed.

"Okay, I . . . uh, I guess."

As he drove, Janie ran her hands all over him, eventually settling on the bulge in his pants. At a red light, she stuck her tongue in his ear. "You're going to fuck my brains out with this thing tonight, sweetheart."

When they pulled into Cody and Heather's apartment complex, Jason saw the lights in the main room were out, but there was a soft light on in the big bedroom. They were probably there.

And fucking.

Jason let himself in with the spare key, and as soon as they were through the door, Janie was all over him.

She tasted of wine and desire.

Through the thin walls, music was playing. And something was bumping rhythmically against the wall.

That only seemed to egg Janie on.

"Let's go put them to shame," she whispered in his ear.

Janie tugged at his shirt as he pushed her into the back bedroom. She dropped her duffel bag on the floor and slammed the door shut.

It became a race to see which of them could undress the other first.

The winner was Janie, because her jeans were so tight, she had to wiggle herself out of them. Jason sat on the edge of the bed, suckling on her nipples and stroking his cock at the same time.

Finally naked, she pushed Jason back on the bed, and then mounted him without further foreplay. Not that either of them needed more preparation.

He slipped into her easily and she bottomed out in one stroke.

Her hair had fallen over her face, but Jason could still see her eyes blazing with lust. He reached up and took her breasts in his hands. She leaned forward, steadying herself.

Janie's hips gyrated in a steady rhythm, slowly picking up speed.

"Fuck, you feel good," she moaned.

Jason felt like his cock was on fire.

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers