Thank You Jodi West Pt. 02

Story Info
A son takes advantage of his mom's generosity.
2.4k words
4.55
71k
111

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We won! I pitched a hell of a game, if I must say so myself, giving up only one run on five hits and two walks over seven innings. My counterpart on the other team wasn't so fortunate. He gave up three runs in the first four innings, and from there, it was all downhill for them.

The final score was seven to three, and it really wasn't that close. But something tells me you aren't reading this story to hear about my victory.

My mom was there, though my dad had to work and missed the game, again. She was the head cheerleader for my very own rooting section, and every time I struck out a guy or got him to make an out, she was screaming like a crazy woman.

That, and her attire, made her a genuine crowd pleaser. Her outfit was a particular favorite. She wore a simple workout ensemble with black workout Capri-leggings and a top that was a cross between a sports bra and a tank top. The material itself had to be part spandex because it fit her like a second skin.

For the life of me, I never would have known that a workout outfit could look so sexy on a woman, especially her ass, which was round and firm, wrapped tightly in that poly/spandex.

Even her back looked provocative, since the top had a strappy, racer back style to it, and her hair was up off her shoulders in a pony tail. Who would have thought that a woman's shoulders could be so enticing?

At times, I wasn't sure if they were rooting for me or my mother, with her little sex kitten outfit. Actually, I'm still not sure.

When we got home from the game, I was so excited by our win that I was bouncing off the walls. Even the head coach from the college I was planning to attend called to congratulate me. I was on cloud nine as I stood in our kitchen with my mother.

"I don't think I've seen you this happy since your fifth birthday, when we got you that video game console," my mother said beaming at me.

"Oh this is so much better than Xbox!"

"You think?" She too was caught up in all my excitement.

I ran up to her, put my arms under her ass, lifted her up in the air, and gave her a kiss, right on the lips.

"Easy tiger," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around me. "You're going to hurt yourself."

"I'm fine, but I'll put you down so you won't worry."

I eased her down, but I set her down on an available kitchen counter. I was still between her legs and she still had her arms around my neck.

"That better?" I asked as I stood over her, surveying her loveliness.

"Somewhat," she said shyly averting her eyes from my stare. "I just don't want you to hurt yourself. This was only the first game of the playoffs."

"This feels nice," I said as I pressed my weight between her legs.

"Cash, I..." She eased her arms from my neck and started to talk but I cut her off.

"Let's celebrate!"

"What do you want to do?" She laughed nervously.

"I don't know, but I've got to do something or I'm going to burst."

"I could go to the store and get a cake..."

"No, I need to something to release all of this pent up energy."

She tilted her head and gave me a mock questioning look. "What did you have in mind?"

"I don't know. What can we do together where I could release all of this tension?"

"Is this about last night?" She asked cocking her head and looking at me from the corner of her eye. She was playing hard to get, but I had the sense that she was just playing, especially since she still had her calves wrapped around the back of my thighs.

"I just need some kind of release, mom."

"Yeah I bet you do, and you think I'm going to release it for you?"

"Well we are a team, and there's no 'I' in team."

"You are a little shit."

"Yeah, but I'm your little shit."

I don't know much, but I knew from the first moment my eyes lit upon her that morning, that she was going braless. Her tits just moved so naturally under all of that spandex.

I stood up tall and ran my hands up the sides of her torso and over that silky, black material. When they got even with her breasts, I extended my thumbs and lightly brushed them over her nipples.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a light smile."Aren't you being just a little presumptuous young man?"

"You want me to stop?"

She didn't say anything, just turned her head and bit her lip. That was my cue, before she could change her mind my hands went under her top and I started to push the material up. Her hands were quick to hold me off, but I was still able to push the material up and over those splendid mounds of hers.

God they were amazing, sitting right out there for me with the prettiest pink nipples that were erect and calling to be paid attention to.

"Holy shit!" She said and breathed in hard. "You are very fresh."

"And you are just so beautiful."

"Yeah, you just want me to release your tension."

"It's for the good of the family," I said as I bent towards her, ran my fingers over her now exposed tits, and my wet lips up the nape of her neck.

"I was right, you are a little shit."

"This little shit wants to see you naked," I said as I pulled the scrunchy from her pony tail, releasing her shoulder length blonde hair.

"That's not going to happen. Last night was a onetime thing," she said, but then she tilted her head back and shook her hair loose. It was all messy and sexy.

"I don't want to do what we did last night," I said leering at her.

"You don't?" She asked with a bit of disappointment in her voice, as she suddenly stopped fighting with me and mindlessly let me pull her top over her head.

"No. I want to do much more."

"Oh you little fuck."

"Fuck, mom? Did you say fuck?"

"I said you were a little fuck," she said playfully.

"Say it again, but say it all breathy and sexy."

"Cash."

"Say it mom, please," I pleaded.

"Fuck," she did as I asked.

"Oh fuck," I said all breathy and sexy too.

"Cash?"

"Yeah?"

"This is just so you can release some tension, right?"

"I want us both to release some tension."

"This isn't for me. This is only for you."

"Yeah, but I can't release all my tension unless I know you are releasing tension too, mom."

"Oh God. Okay. I can never say no to you. Not since you were a little boy and you were so sick. We thought we were going to lose you. I told myself then that I would never deny you anything if you survived."

"I'm still here," I said, placing my hand on her thigh. She smiled at me and I moved my hand up to the front of her crotch.

"You're taking advantage of me."

"I know."

"Remember, I'm doing this only for you."

"Well, if that's where you want to draw the line, mom." I smiled knowingly at her.

"I can give you oral sex, okay?"

"Uh-uh."

"Cash."

"Not today, mom."

"But baby."

"I need to fuck you mom."

"Holy Shit!"

"I can't help it. You're just too tempting."

"And you're full of shit."

"No I'm not. You have a body that needs to be fucked and fucked often."

"And I guess you think you're the man to do it?"

"I know I'm the man to do it." I started to pull her leggings down off her ass, and to my relief, she shifted her weight to help me. I had to step away at the last second to get the material over her feet. It was then that I realized that she hadn't been wearing panties.

I looked up to see her sitting naked on the kitchen counter, her snatch, cleanly shaven, staring me right in the face.

The look on her face must have mirrored mine, because it was one of pure wonton lust. Though she would never admit it to herself, she wanted this as much as I did.

I did short work of ripping off my tee shirt and then my shorts, and now I was standing naked in front of her.

"You make this too hard. Why do you have to be so handsome?"

"I guess I take after you."

"Cash, let me suck your cock," she said as she grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. "I'm very good at it."

"You can suck it if you want mom, but I'm going to have you."

"Why am I so lucky?"

"I told you. You have a body made to be fucked."

"And you're going to fuck me?"

"Yes."

"Oh God!"

She was still stroking me as I pushed between her legs. She wrapped them around me as she started to breathe very hard and then her breasts started to heave.

We stared so deeply into each other's eyes each other's , and as I came close, it dawned on me: she was actually going to let me do it. She was going to let me fuck her. She guided me inside and I looked down to see the head of my cock entering my mother's snatch.

"Uhhhh," she moaned silently as I entered her, and then I felt that unmistakable feeling as her pussy wrapped around my cock.

"Oh God! That feels so good," I moaned.

I looked down to catch a glimpse of this perfect, voluptuous body that my mother had. I had a hand on each of her breasts, and just the look and feel of her womanly body entranced me. I never felt this way with any other girl. It was just raw, primordial lust.

I pushed in deeper, abandoning any sense of gentleness. I wanted to fuck her and fuck her hard.

"Uh Cash!" She grunted. "Slow down. I'm not ready."

"Sorry mom."

"It's okay honey. I know you're anxious."

"Is this better?" I asked as I slowly penetrated her."

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah." I was all the way in her now, and paused to savor it, savor the way she looked, the way she felt.

"Don't stop baby. Give it to me."

I started to rock my hips, slowly at first, but I was soon slamming into her trying to get as deep as I could.

"That's it baby," she said as she rocked her hips in rhythm with mine.

She lay back and splayed out on the counter, so I brought her legs up and spread them as far as they would go, a hand at each ankle.

"Easy honey; I'm not twenty anymore."

"Get used to it mom, because I intend to spread your legs like this every chance I get."

"God help me," she said as she seemed to be losing herself.

I loved fucking her. At first I felt depraved wanting to fuck my own mother, but by this time, the look of her curvaceous body and the feel of being inside of her erased any sense of morals I had left.

"Let me up," she said as she started to sit. I let her legs go and she quickly wrapped those legs around me, put her arms around my neck, drew me in, and then kissed me. Her body seemed on fire as she held me tight and sucked on my tongue.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," she moaned as I pounded into her, encouraged by the fact that she was in full orgasm. She might have started out doing this for me, but now she was definitely doing this for herself.

I couldn't help it, I was so turned on by it all that my mind went blank and I felt that intense, total joy in my cock.

Sensing that I too was coming she pulled me even tighter as if she was trying not to lose one precious drop of my seamen. Her moans/hums didn't stop until we were both sated.

"You came in me?" She said as we were wrapped exhausted in each other's arms.

"Yes?"

"Jesus, Cash, are you looking to get me pregnant?" At first I thought she was mad, but she sounded more exasperated than pissed.

"I'm sorry mom. I figured you were on the pill or something." I didn't understand it. She certainly didn't give me any chance to pull out.

"No. Your dad is fixed. Jesus!"

"Ah shit," I said, but for some reason, I got a deviant sense of satisfaction thinking that I had maybe just knocked her up. "You were holding me so tight, I couldn't have pulled out even if I wanted to."

"It's okay," she said. She must have thought that I was upset. "I don't think it's prime time for me now, but we've got to be more careful next time."

"So there will be a next time?" I was still inside of her, still hard, and still had her arms and legs wrapped around me.

"What do you think?" she said smiling shyly at me. "Now that you've gotten it, do you think we can stop?"

"I know I can't. Not when I'm seeing your body every day. I think you liked it too mom, didn't you?"

"I came, didn't I?"

"Yeah, it felt like you came pretty good."

My God, she said as she shifted on the counter. "How much did you come in me? I'm leaking buckets."

"Sorry," I said, though I wasn't being apologetic. "God, I want to fuck you again." She just felt so good.

"Cash," she said tolerantly. "You can't be ready yet?"

"I don't know," I said as I started to pump into her again.

"Oh Jesus, you are going to be the death of me."

"Fucked to death by your own son."

"How did this all happen?"

"It's Jodi West's fault."

"Yes it is, that slut, she made me like this."

"And you love it."

"I do, God help me," she said as she closed her eyes and started to arch her back. "I love being your slut, baby."