Thankful For War Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NOT FUCKING FAST ENOUGH! You've got ten minutes. Get some clothes and makeup, and get the fuck out." I said.

I stumbled out into the hallway, and collapsed to my hands and knees. I screamed as though I had been shot. Then I let out heavy sobs, crying myself into a state of nausea.

I looked up, and saw a tear ridden Ashley.

"How could you throw out mom!" She screamed.

"SHE WAS TRYING TO REPLACE DAD ASH! I CAN'T LET HER DO THAT! NOT THIS SOON!" I yelled back.

We made our way downstairs, fighting the whole way.

*****

After a few hours, we had calmed down. I tried talking. Ashley ignored me.

"Ash. Please talk to me." I begged.

She just sat with her arms folded. I poked her in the ribs. She slapped away my hand. Then I did it again, and tried tickling her. She slapped my hands again. Then I tried again, becoming persistent. She began telling me to stop, saying she wasn't in the mood. Then I put my other hand on the torso and began tickling her on both sides. She kept trying to say stop through her giggles. I then used all of my fingers. She began to laugh hysterically.

"Stop! Andy! You know I'm ticklish!" She shouted through her obvious glee.

Then, She decided to fight back. Knowing it was one of my weaknesses as well, she used her hands to get my underarms. At one point, she threw me to the floor, and pounced me as though she were a playful kitten. I retalliated. We tickled one another until our arms hurt. By then, my dick was at full mast. I had a feeling Ashley knew by the way she moved her hips on top of me, taunting me. As our laughter slowed, our eyes met. She leaned into me, and was going to kiss me.

I shot my arms back up, and started tickling her again, now trying to distract her.

"Dammit Andy! Just let me-" She stopped as she followed my stare.

"What are you guys doing?" Sarah asked.

"Uh, we're, um, having a tickle fight." I admitted.

"Aren't you two a little old for that?" She questioned.

"You're never to old for fun with your brother, Sarah." Ashley said, her voice now happy.

We stood up, and went into the kitchen. I felt it was my responsibility to cook and clean up, for kicking out my own mother. I made the little kids mac and cheese. When Ashley came in later asking about us, I told her to be patient.

About an hour later, I called her outside. She looked surprised that I had cooked, and set up a table for us in the backyard. I had on my dress uniform, and she looked embarrassed to have only been in her pajamas. Before I could interject and compliment her, she flew in the house up the stairs. As I sat, looking up at the stars under a dim candlelight, Ashley came out. I turned my head towards her, and my jaw hit the table.

She had dressed in the one thing every woman searches for, the little black dress. She had on her heels, and had let her hair down. Her face was adorned with light mascara, and her lips were cherry red. She had never looked any more beautiful. Never, not even in her bikini.

She sat across from me, digging into her steak.

"Medium-Well, just how you like it." I said, giving a small smile.

"You didn't have to do this. What if we give the wrong impression to the others?" She asked.

"Don't worry. Max locked himself upstairs and is hard at work on one of his games. Sarah and Seb are too blinded by each other to even notice the outside world." I replied.

She cracked a smile my way, and went back to eating. She quickly finished, much to my surprise, and told me to go to her room when I was done. My heart began to beat quickly. I finished my food faster than lightning, and cleaned up in a flash. I raced to the stairs and looked in at my cousin and my friend's cousin in the living room. Good thing Johnny had called and requested Seb stay the night, or Sarah could have been heart broken.

I zipped up the stairs, and into Ashley's room. She hadn't changed, but she began speaking in a seductive tone.

"We finally have our alone time. What do you want to do with it?" She asked.

I wasn't going to beat around the bush. The closest we had come to having time alone was that storm last night, where she climbed into bed on top of me. I snatched her by the shoulders and pulled her into me, kissing her as though I had just gotten off a deserted island.

"My, my! Someone needs fulfillment." She cooed. "I'd give it to you now, if only I could get out of my dress. Will you help me, big brother?"

I went around behind her, and grabbed her shoulders again. I gave her a squeeze, and began to move down the shoulder straps.

"Wait. Don't forget about the zipper." She said.

I zipped it down her back, and pulled the shoulder straps the rest of the way down. Embracing her arms, I leaned in close and began kissing her neck. She inhaled sharply when I hit a sensitive spot. Repeating the last time we had been together, I began to nibble it. Becoming aroused, she began to pant. Then she grabbed my hands, and moved them to her breasts. Though covered in a lace bra, I could feel her hard nipples in my palms. I began to play with her breasts. She was now letting out soft moans. Then, I unhooked and removed her bra.

"Mmmmmmmm. Let's move this fun to the bed. Shall we?" She purred, spinning around to face me.

I dumbly nodded, and locked us together in a passionate kiss. We moved towards her bed, and she threw herself back.

"Like what you see?" She asked.

"My god. You look beautiful!" I replied.

"Why do you always flatter me the most when I'm naked?" She asked, giggling.

Ashley lay there in only her white lace panties. There was no hiding that I was fully erect, or that she was already wet. I went to take out my dick, when she grabbed my hand.

"Unh, uh. Not now." She said, grinning while she wagged her finger at me.

"I got you a nice dessert." She mewed.

I could only guess as to where this was going. I got on my knees as she spread her legs.

"You seem to know where this is going." She said, in a sensual tone.

"It may have been more than a year, but I'm not stupid Ash." I said back.

She giggled. I grabbed the waistband of her panties, and slowly pulled them down her smooth legs. I suddenly stopped.

"MAX!" I yelled.

"WHAT!?" He yelled back.

"Why don't you go down in the basement and use my computer! Log in under guest! My sis and I need to be alone for a bit! You down the hall doesn't give us that feeling." I called back to him.

I heard the door open, and him run down the stairs.

"Where were we?" I said.

I pulled her panties all the way off, and tossed them over near her dress and bra. I began to use my tongue. I began by licking her thighs. She started to purr. Then I worked my way to her mound. It was one of my fantasies. I was finally going to get to eat out my sister!

I lightly licked around her pussy, and then moved straight onto it. She took in another sharp breath, and let it out with a long moan. She was clearly new to this. I began lightly at first.

"Come on Andy! I can't take this anticipation!" She said with a pleasured sigh.

Using that as my next sign, I moved my tongue inside her. She gasped at the intrusion, letting out another long moan. I worked slowly, knowing that girls would rather enjoy the ride as much as us when it came to the guy giving oral.

I couldn't believe it. Ashley tasted great! Almost like a tart apple. Out of all the girls I had done this with, she had the best flavor. I began to speed up my movements, and Ashley began to moan louder. At one point, I pulled my tongue out and began working at her clit. Her moans became sharp and loud.

"Oh FUCK YES!" She yelled at one point.

I moved my tongue back inside, and began using my finger to stimulate her button. She was panting and moaning as though she were a wild animal.

"OH GOD YES!! Eat me! Eat my pussy big brother! Oh god it feels so good!! AAAAAH! YES! YES!! Mmmmmmmmmmm!" She gasped.

I continued to do what I was doing. Then, soon enough, I felt her muscles tense. She clamped my head with her legs, and I could feel my tongue trapped inside of her. I didn't give a damn and continued to bring my sister orgasm.

Her body began to quiver, and her moans had become insanely loud.

"YES! Oh god! This feels so good! Oh, Andy! I'm gonna-" She said.

She almost screamed when she came. My mouth began to fill with her nectar, and I drank in as much as I could. She continued to pant and moan loudly as her orgasm began to subside. I didn't want to stop, and kept working at her sensetive pussy. Then, she reached down and grabbed my head.

"Oh my god! That was the best orgasm I've ever had! Let me have a taste." She panted, bringing me to eye level.

Instinctively, I launched forward and locked us into a kiss.

"Mmmmmmmmm. I had no idea I was so yummy." She purred.

I felt my cock scrape my zipper when she said that. She looked at me. Her juices were dripping down my chin, making it look as though I was a five year old who just drank down a bowl of soup.

"Now, it wouldn't be fair for you to do all that work for nothing." She mewed.

Her hand grabbed my hard on. I jumped a bit, surprised at how quickly she was back in the mood. She fumbled to open the zipper, mainly because my dick was creating a bump it needed to travel over.

"Ash, you don't need to do this." I said.

"Oh, hush up Andy! Of course I do. You cooked and cleaned, and you just ate me. It wouldn't be fair if I was the only one getting any pleasure." She said.

"Yeah, but giving you the best orgasm you've ever had was pleasure enough for me." I said, being stupid.

"AH HA! Got it!" She squealed as she finally undid my zipper.

Her face darted to my rod. I jumped, not expecting that she was this anxious. As soon as her lips covered the tip, she started sucking. She didn't move too much further down. I could hardly believe that my own sister was giving me head!

Un-fucking-fortunately, The idea of eating my sister and bringing her to orgasm coupled with the fact that she was giving me head meant I couldn't last long. After only a minute, I lost all control.

"Oh fuck, Ash. That feels great. I, I'm gonna cum!" I groaned.

I grabbed her head and pushed it about two inches down my shaft, then I blew my load into her mouth. I noticed her eyes go wide, and muffled coughing sounds. I couldn't stop now. The second I felt my final ounce of cum drip out of me, I pulled Ashley's head off of me. I watched her attempt to swallow all I had to offer.

"Holy shit! That was more than I've ever had to swallow in my life!" She exclaimed, drawing in air like a dying fish.

"Same over here." I said, chuckling a bit.

I realized I should get Max off of my computer, and send him and the other two to bed. Ashley and I put on our pajamas and went down, and peeled Max off of the computer. As we went back up, we looked in at Sarah and Sebastian. They didn't need to come up, considering they fell asleep on each others shoulders.

"Aaaw! Isn't that just the cutest thing you've ever seen!" Ashley squeaked.

It would've stayed that way had I not walked into the door frame.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" I yelled out, gripping my forehead. "OW! This hurts like a bi-" I said, Ashley slapping her hand over my mouth.

I noticed the two stir on the couch, but only Sebastian woke and looked at me. He looked down at his arm as Sarah stirred again, and she gripped it. He turned his focus back at me, his face now a light shade of red. He began to stammer, appologizing to me. I removed my sisters hand from over my mouth.

"Seb, why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong." I said.

He still couldn't seem to find the words to make a sentence, trying to explain how that cute little brunette, who I was proud to call my cousin, had wound up nuzzling his arm.

"Now, Seb. It's okay! Don't apologize for anything! You haven't done anything wrong. Sarah has never done that with anyone, not even me. So be happy, she must really like you to be doing this." I said.

That made his face turn even redder.

"I know you like her too, so just calm down. I've been there. When you first discover that girls aren't icky, but are instead pretty, it can be hard." I continued. "If I had a girl as cute as Sarah hanging around me back then, I'd be nervous too. My advice. Let her keep doing what she's doing. You'll have this figured out by morning. I know it." I said.

*****

Later that night, I heard my door click shut. I opened my eyes, and allowed them to adjust to the dark. The second I noticed that my sister was standing next to my bed, I scooted over. She laid down next to me.

"That was the sweetest speech I've ever heard you give." She said.

"Why? Because I knew what to say?" I inquired.

"Yeah" Came her response.

"You may thin it was sweet, but it's something most every guy will know. A bunch of my friends and I even made up these little speeches in case we ever had sons of our own." I replied. "We are always shocked at how quickly girls just adapted. You don't know what it's like. The day I discovered what liking a girl felt like, I thought I'd run into a brick wall." I said.

"What happened?" Ashley asked.

"You remember Michelle? The girl we grew up next door to?" I asked.

"Yeah. Didn't she just leave for Georgetown?" She asked back.

"Anyway. My friends and I were playing our own game of pickup football in the backyard, when she walked up to me. 'Hiya Andrew!' She said, then kissed me on the cheek. Before I could yell at her, she ran off to you and Tina. You were all laughing so hard as I wiped away her smooch.

The guys pressured me into getting her back. So I filled up three water balloons, one for each of you, and hid behind the bush near our pool. You came into view first, and I pegged you with a direct hit. Don't you remember? I threw it too hard, and you started crying." I said.

She nodded.

"Good thing you were way ahead of the other two, or you could've blown my cover when I grabbed you to calm you down. Then Tina and Michelle walked by. I lobbed the first one and watched it fly over Michelle and onto Tina. Then, I stood up, aiming at Michelle.

When she turned toward me, I felt something drop into my stomach like a stone. I never THOUGHT she had looked pretty before then, but I sure felt it at that moment. Her bright blue eyes stabbed into my soul, her blond hair flowed elegantly down her back and lightly piled onto her shoulders. She looked so innocent, so cute. I lost my grip with the balloon over my head, and it splashed all over me.

Giggling, she ran up to me. Before she could make a second move, I pre-empted it and kissed her on the cheek instead. An expression of shock and embarrassment washed over both of us, and we ran back to our friends. It took me weeks to even talk to her again." I said.

"So, thats it?" She asked. "You made it sound harder before your story."

"Well, thats it in a nutshell. I've never met the man who can fully describe what it's like when he discovers girls." I replied.

"But you said you never had cute girls hanging around you all the time when you were little. Isn't that a lie?" She asked.

"A little yes and a little no." I said.

Ashley looked confused.

"See, after that incident, Michelle and I didn't hang out until we started dating Freshman year. But you were always nearby, so I did have a cutie hanging around me all the time." I said, cracking a smile.

"Aaaaaaw. How sweet!" She said, smacking my arm playfully.

We stared up at my boring ceiling. Then, Ashley rolled on top of me. She ground her hips into mine, and as we giggled to one another, a loud noise broke our connection.

I rushed downstairs and found Max curled up in a corner, holding a hand over the side of his face and a few tears flowing down his cheek. Sarah again had crossed her arms and was red faced. I had the greatest inkling that she had slapped her nine year old brother across the face. I pulled her aside.

"Sarah, why are you and your brother up at midnight?" I asked.

Silence.

"Come on, I was trying to sleep. Now why did you smack your baby brother?" I asked, sternly.

"Because he was spying on us." She stated plainly.

"Sebastian was about to kiss me, and Max ruined the whole thing."

"Sarah, he's nine. It's what we do. Every younger sibling will spy on the older. It's because of my sister that I'm still in hot water with my ex girlfriend Tina when I kissed another girl." I said.

"Some things you just need to let happen. Now, go to sleep."

I made my way back up to my room. I closed the door, and Ashley ambushed me. We fell onto my bed. She pulled off her shirt, and threw it to the corner. She pulled off her pajama pants, and threw them to the same place. As she sat on top of me in only her bra and panties, I felt a stirring down below. Ashley felt it too, as she began to grind on me again. Her hands moved around to her back, and she unhooked the straps....

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniover 12 years ago
Plenty o' questions

Obviously Ashley is just being true to her heart by being with Andrew (after losing her boyfriend/fiance in Iraq) while their mother is a hussy (after losing her husband in Iraq). :P There're some good moments written here, but it's uneven, and some of the descriptions are lacking. Like when Andrew met Rachel in the mall, and suddenly they're hugging (mentioned nowhere but in Ashley's reaction to the act).

As well, though, these are two irresponsible siblings. Not only in terms of "getting caught", but also in their treatment of their cousins. I'd say that this is a train wreck waiting to happen, but every bump seems to get glossed over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love that humility!

With a grand total of two stories in your catalog, let someone else say you are a great writer. If you were being funny, try and get that across somehow.

RaphaelPalinskiRaphaelPalinskiover 12 years agoAuthor
Just let me write it, fags....

I'm a very talented writer. All WTF moments will be answered as this progresses. FUCK! Y'all need to learn some patience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
uhhhh

uh ok wtf?was mom stepping out while the 3 guys were gone or was she being blackmailed or? and how is the house not hers but andrews? too many wtfs to be left unanswered.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Take A Hike Mike A brother rescues his sister from her ex-boyfriend.in Incest/Taboo
After School with Sister An ordinary school day takes a weird turn.in Incest/Taboo
Brooke Steven takes his sister to Field Hockey tryouts.in Incest/Taboo
Older Sister's Embrace An unfortunate guy loses his girlfriend but gains his sister.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories