Thanks Seth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, when there was about half of the dildo buried within Sandra's bottom, Allison tried a little experiment, in which she would thrust her hips back and forth. This obviously caused the strap-on to slide in and out of Sandra's ass hole, and thus making it official. She was being butt fucked. Fucked in the ass by her best female friend.

And yes, it wasn't with the full-length, like she would have preferred. But it was impossible for Sandra to complain, and indeed, she did the exact opposite. Namely, whimpering, crying out and even moaning in pure pleasure, as the other woman began to sodomize her. Oh God, Allison really was a natural at this. And Sandra loved her for it. Well, that and so much more, but for now, specifically this.

Allison wished she had done this sooner, given the positive response she was getting from her best friend because of it. Then again, it would have been this effective, with only a few inches inside Sandra's rectum? Probably not, although it was impossible to be sure. God, Allison wished that her best friend was more forthcoming about what she liked.

Which was really, the story of the night. Because they could have been doing this much sooner. Both this particular act tonight, and maybe even, just having casual sex with each other. Maybe more? Because with every passing second, Allison Adams was finding herself more and more captivated by the beautiful creature who was now bending over in front of her, and exposing herself in this incredibly lewd way.

If it had been anyone else, under any other circumstance, Allison would have surely been disgusted at the sight of a butt hole stretching for a dildo. Because surely, that was just fantasies of lonely guys, and not something women could actually enjoy? But Sandra was definitely enjoying it, and it was for so fucking intoxicating. Oh God, the way she spoke about it? And expose herself?

The other woman was literally holding her butt cheeks apart right now, showing off just how wide her most private hole was stretching for a cock. For Allison's cock. Yes, it wasn't flesh and blood, but in that moment? Somehow, it felt like a part of her, and she was really getting off on watching it sliding in and out of Sandra's butt hole. Maybe not as much as if it was real, but pretty close.

Would it be as good as if she was fucking Sandra's cunt. Maybe? But Allison had to admit, the bonus of violating that part of another girl's body was pretty wild. Then there was the fact that it was a pretty little white girl bent over in front of her. Allison didn't really think she had a preference when it came to the colour of her lover's skin.

Sure, Seth was white, but she had dated black guys before. Then again, maybe there was something about seeing white skin against her own which was enjoyable? Because more than ever before, dominating a white person was really getting her off. It helped of course, that Sandra was so very submissive. Hell, of all the ways that she could be paying her back for some truly amazing head, this was what the slut had chosen.

Maybe the most twisted part of this, was apparently it was a very good choice given all the wonderful sounds her best friend was now making, as Allison fucked her ass. Perhaps especially, as slowly and surely between her gentle thrusting, she added more of the dildo into Sandra's shit-pipe.

Oh God, somehow this tiny white girl's tiny white booty eventually swallowed every inch of that big dick, and it was crystal clear that this butt slut loved it. Something which Allison just had to savour, along with the fact that her thighs were now pressing against those cheeks, reminding her of this twisted accomplishment. Something that the anal whore savoured for a while, before eventually she begged for more. Despite the anal abuse she'd already been through.

"Fuck me! Oh please, mmmmmmmm, please Allison, keep fucking me!" Sandra deliriously pleaded, when she could finally speak again, "Keep fucking my butt. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, pound my slutty little ass hole. What you're doing? Amazing! Ohhhhhhhhh, Allison, you fuck my ass so good, baby. But I need more.

Please, fuck that slutty little butt hole like it's your personal fuck hole! Make me your bitch! Make me your anal loving little bitch. Please? I need to be butt fucked! Fucked in the oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me just like that, fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh fuck, Allison, OH FUCK!"

Sandra definitely went too far with her latest words, but couldn't help it. Oh God, she had never felt more needy for a butt fucking. Which was really saying something, given she was a bit of an anal slut. Well, it had to be for the right person, of course. But Allison Adams was definitely the right person. More importantly, she was a natural butt fucker, who easily relaxed Sandra's rectum to the point where she was in full-on ass slut mode.

So, if she did go too far, the dirty blonde hoped that the brunette would forgive her. Thankfully, that seemed to be the case, because very quickly the black girl started fucking some white booty again, making the two friends very happy in the process.

Which have been Sandra's biggest concern going into this. That Allison, being the wonderful best friend that she was, would do anything to make her happy, even if it grossed her out. Then, their friendship would be ruined, and Allison certainly wouldn't want to date her, and she knew just what a freak Sandra was.

Instead, her best friend had spent the initial ass fucking very much focused on Sandra's shit hole stretching around that strap-on, and now she had taken over spreading those cheeks herself, she was fondling them very enthusiastically. And spanking them. And increasing the pace enough, that Sandra thought she was going to cum. God, it was perfect. For a while, at least.

Of course, at the same time, she had a growing need to cum. Something that Sandra always tried to hold back on, so she could enjoy the moment for as long as possible. Well, at least with women. And to be fair, she normally didn't hold back with a first timer, as it seemed selfish. Given she cared about Allison far more than those other girls, she really should be doing her the same courtesy.

But she just couldn't help herself. Because again, her best friend was such a natural at this. Also, if she was lucky, Allison would time it perfectly, so she would make her cum without Sandra resorting to begging. Although for better or worse, that wasn't the case.

"Fuck me! Ooooooooooh pleassssssseeeeeee, Allison, fuck me harder!" Sandra whimpered, becoming increasingly loud and needy seemingly with each word, "Please? Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, pound my slutty little ass, and make me cum. Oh please, mmmmmmmm, I need it. I need to be fucked in the ass. Bang me up the butt!

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me just like that! JUST LIKE THAT, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH ALLISON, FUCK ME! MMMMMMMMMM, FUCK MY BUTT! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Thankfully, Allison increased the pace almost immediately, gifting Sandra with the most incredible orgasms pretty much just as quickly. Which couldn't be helped, given just how needy Sandra was at that moment. Not that there was any complaint from the other side of the aisle.

No, the two lawyers had managed to come to an agreement, and although things were about to get very messy, they wouldn't have it any other way. The thought of which had the one getting butt fucked smile dreamily, right before she lost the ability to think of anything, and truly became a mindless fuck toy for her best friend. Something which Allison thoroughly used for her pleasure.

Allison would happily argue that throughout this whole ordeal, her main focus was on Sandra's enjoyment. Especially in the beginning, where she was constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop, and for her best friend to reveal that she had unfortunately seriously hurt her. However, that never came. Now, instead her best friend revealed herself to be a total slut.

More importantly, a total slut for getting her adorable little butt destroyed. Maybe literally? It was hard to imagine having a cock that big up there would be good long term. Hell, Allison would be surprised if Sandra couldn't sit down tomorrow. Or ever again. And for better or for worse, it got to the stage where it felt like she was literally ruining her best friend's rectum.

Weirdly, Allison tried to stop herself. Try to argue that this was wrong. She was going too far. But at the same time, she didn't think she'd ever been this horny. Hell, she didn't think she'd ever been into anything as much as she was into fucking another girl in the ass. Maybe especially when it came to the hard anal pounding. Something which somehow made her cum too.

It wasn't as powerful or as frequent as Sandra's orgasms, but it happened a lot, each time taking Allison by surprise. She knew that the other end of the dildo had been rubbing her clit, but she was pretty sure that even without that, the sheer mental high of what she was doing would have done the trick.

As a result, this whole ordeal probably didn't last nearly as long as it felt like it did. However, Allison couldn't be sure, as eventually she became a mindless animal. Right about the same time that the same thing happened to Sandra. Oh God, the two female lawyers, who had so recently passed the bar, proving just how smart they were, became nothing but mindless animals.

And in the process, the two best friends were trying to destroy Sandra's ass hole. Something which should have disgusted Allison. Made her stop and apologize. But instead, it was the thing which made her become mindless, and for some twisted reason, she loved that idea so much.

In those moments, she wanted to literally ruin Sandra for anyone else. Especially a certain lawyer, who had been doing this to Sandra, when it should have been Allison all along. And it would be. Oh yes, from now on, whenever Sandra Bell needed her ass fucked, she would come to her best friend. Allison would make sure of it.

Which was her first coherent thought, when she became aware that she was lying in the spooning position with her best friend. Especially as she wanted to keep the butt fucking going, or do something else to her. But it was just too much. She was too exhausted. Hell, when finally, one of them did speak, it was actually Sandra, given that her poor black friend hadn't yet recovered.

"Are you alright?" Sandra asked softly and nervously.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" Allison laughed softly.

"I'm not the one outside my comfort zone." Sandra pointed out.

"Having a cock in your ass is your comfort zone?" Allison teased.

"Yes." Sandra quickly responded, inspiring the two best friends to share a chuckle. Then after a few long seconds of biting her lip, Sandra added, "Especially when it's the cock of a pretty girl."

"You think I'm pretty?" Allison grinned.

"We both know you're pretty." Sandra sighed, before pushing, "But you know what I mean, right?"

"No." Allison said softly, before pushing, "Why don't you tell me what you want?"

"Honestly?" Sandra questioned nervously.

"Yeah." Allison softly pushed.

"For us to do this again." Sandra finally admitted, "Like, a lot. All of it, mmmmmmmm, but especially the ass fucking. If that's okay?"

"Oh, it definitely is." Allison admitted with a wide grin, "Mmmmmmmm, "I'd love that, honestly."

"Oh. Good." Sandra blushed, "Well, I guess we owe a big thank you to Seth, huh?"

"Uh-huh." Allison agreed, before a wide grin crossed her face as she began teasing, "Do you think I should send him a gift basket? Or buy him some sports tickets? Huh? What says, thank you for setting up a chain reaction, which led to me fucking my best friend in the ass, and making her my anal loving little lezzie bitch?"

"Allison!" Sandra whined in annoyance.

"Kidding." Allison reassured, hugging her best friend closer to her, while chuckling, "But yes, really, thanks Seth."