Thanksgiving Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Rob, fill my pussy. I feel your hot cum inside me. Cum for me baby. That's a lot of cum for your second orgasm. I can feel it drip down my thighs."

I continue to thrust into Karen until all my seed is deposited. My cock softens and slides from within Karen's slit. I help Karen straighten up and we embrace and kiss and kiss some more.

"Well Karen, this Turkey Day is off to a great start."

Karen shuts the water and grabs some towels. We take turns drying each other. I pay a lot of attention to her boobs, drying each one. I kiss her nipples as I finish. She moves a towel over my chest and then down to my cock. She spends a lot of time drying my cock but fails to revive me. I'll need some time to recover.

"Rob, I have a robe for you to wear this afternoon. I'm not sure I'm done with this cock just yet. Let's cuddle up on the couch and watch the Macy's parade, I recorded it on my DVR. We can figure out what to do for our Thanksgiving dinner too; I have some restaurant suggestions. Just remember, you are mine for the entire weekend."

This is one Thanksgiving I'll never forget.

I hope you enjoy my other adventures with Karen... Riding the Rails and the Meet Me in Big Sur series.

12