Thanksgiving Snow Storm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't stop!" She commanded.

I only grunted as I came. She moaned with me as she apparently climaxed too. Leaning forward she rested on me, panting. I again used my hand to block the shower of water as we just lay there in the tub. It was several minutes before we got up, plenty of time for my dick to shrink and slip out of her hole.

There were a few more kisses and caressing touches as we finished showering. Stepping out to dry off, I could see Kati sitting up in bed, watching TV.

"Satisfy your morning hornies?" Kati asked.

"For the moment," I replied.

"What about me?" she said with a childish whine and sad puppy dog eyes.

She fingered my limp dick as I stood next to the bed and she said, "Maybe we can have some more fun after breakfast.."

I gently grabbed her tit as she got up. Bending only at the waist she reached down and pickup my t-shirt and her shorts off the floor, where they had landed the night before and smiling up at me as I looked at her ass pointing up in the air. Standing up she slipped them both on and headed into the bathroom.

As I slipped on my pants I watched Kati kiss Alison's tit and squeeze her ass. I picked out the least wrinkled shirt from by bag and slipped it on. Alison exited the bathroom and performed a similar exercise, selecting a skirt and blouse, which she put on sans underwear. I sat on the edge of the bed and put on a pair of socks and my shoes.

"I'm ready for breakfast," Kati announced after exiting the bathroom.

"Ok, let's go then," I responded standing up.

Alison slipped on a pair of low heals as I opened the door, and Kati had on flip-flops.

I didn't see anyone in the hall, although there were several trays from room service. Alison placed the "Please clean room" sign on the door as she pulled it shut.

I enjoyed watching their unrestrained boobs bounce and giggle as we walked down the stairs to the restaurant, and so did the older gentleman climbing the stairs with a bit of a grin.

We had to wait a few minutes for a booth to become free. With the storm continuing out side, no one was going anywhere and there was likely nothing open to which to go. Kati slid around the circular booth until she was opposite the opening, while Alison and I seated ourselves on either side of her. The hostess left us with the menus, which we skimmed quickly.

The waitress appeared shortly and reminded us of the breakfast buffet, while placing glasses of water on the table and pouring coffee for each of us. I ordered steak and eggs right away, while the women opted for the buffet. The left and returned with plates loaded with fruit and a tiny bit of eggs and bacon. They were just returning with their seconds on fruit when my order arrived.

"Could I get more water, please?" Alison asked the young waiter that had delivered my food.

"Sure, one second," he replied and dashed off.

He returned with a pitcher of water and started to pour.

"Excuse me," Kati said and sneezed into her napkin.

The waiter jumped slightly and splashed half the pitcher of water on Alison. Her white blouse went from conservative business woman to spring break wet t-shirt contest winner see through in an instant and clung to her skin. Her first reflex was to avoid the spill so her arms when out as she tried to lean back to avoid it, serving only to better display her rack.

There was an audible gasp as those seated around us noticed what had happened.

"I'm so sorry," the flustered waiter said as he set the pitcher down, grabbing a napkin reached out and started dabbing the wet spot, but pulled away even more embarrassed as he realized where he was touching her.

Kati, apparently not wanting to miss out, reached out with her napkin and did a little dabbing of her own.

Alison's expression of shock and alarm was quickly replaced by a big smile as she started laughing. It wasn't immediately clear if she was laughing at the waiter's response or the situation in general. Kati and I laughed too.

With her nipple rings showing through the wet blouse, Alison stood up,

"May I have the room key? I think I need to change," she said extending her hand toward me.

"Gee, I don't know. You look fine to me," I said jokingly as I handed her the key card.

Folding her ams across her chest, she turned smartly and head back to the room. Most of the eyes in the room followed her exit, except a few men who were receiving sharp jabs from their wife's elbow.

The waiter disappeared as Kati and I finished chuckling and dug into our food.

Alison returned several minutes later wearing one of my dress shirts tucked needly into her skirt.

"Well that was exciting," she said as she sat down.

Our waitress returned, "So sorry about that accident. There will be no charge for your breakfast."

"Well, that's a start," Alison said. It was the angry, bitchy voice from yesterday. "I want to speak to the manager."

"I'll go speak to him right away mam," the waitress said as moved quickly away.

"Chill out a bit," Kati said softly. "A free breakfast seems fair enough to me."

"I have been publicly humiliated in front of a restaurant full of people. They are not going to get off that easy." Her tone was still a bit angry, which killed further conversation as we continued eating.

About ten minutes later the manager, identified by his name tag that read "Jim", stood next to the booth.

"I am so sorry about the accident earlier and the embarrassment to you. As Julie said already, breakfast is on us. Is there anything else I can do for you to make things right?"

"I want three bottles of champagne brought to room 269 at 5pm tonight, and our Thanksgiving dinners with all the wine we can drink on the house."

"I'll give you the dinners and one bottle wine and one of champagne," the manager countered, "and I'll forget that Julie said you were laughing about the whole thing anyway."

"That is acceptable," Alison stated in a business like manner that indicated the conversation was over.

After the manager departed we turned back to finishing our meals. Kati finished first and slid up next too me. After wiping my hand on the napkin in my lap, she captured it and guided my under the waistband of her shorts.

"I need a little dessert after breakfast, and figured we could get started while you finished your toast," Kati whispered in my ear, as my finger tips pushed through her bush.

Grabbing a slab of toast with my free hand, as she spread her legs slightly to allow easy access. Apparently convinced I was on the right track, she used hand to adjust the napkin in my lap before resting her hand under, gently teasing my cock through my pants.

Alison smiled as she "dropped" her spoon. After bending over to retrieve it she frowned.

"You know how to make someone feel ignored," she said with an exaggeratedly pitiful tone.

Kati shifted a bit and Alison got a surprised look on her face, then slouched down a bit in her seat. I could feel the rhythmic movement of Kati's leg. She must have had her toes in Alison's pussy. What ever she was doing was working as Alison's nipples were becoming visible points from under her shirt.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed our waitress coming our way, so pulled my hand out from Kati's shorts. To which I got less than gentle elbow in the ribs.

"Is everything going ok here?" The waitress asked, obviously staring at Kati.

"Yes, I think we are doing fine now," Kati replied with a smile.

Blushing a bit, the waitress asked, "Are you Katrina Katzz?" Still staring at Kati.

"Shhhh," Kati shushed her, holding her finger to her lips. "Yes."

"Oh my god, my husband will be so jealous. You are one of his favorites. He is always checking your site and has you on his screen saver and desktop. He's not going to believe this. Can I take your picture?" The waitress gushed, reaching for the camera phone on her hip.

"Not here. Why don't you stop by our room later, 269, and we can take a couple pictures together."

"Ok, I should get a break in about half an hour. Being stuck her has been such a drag. Can't go home and can't get anyone else her to cover. Anyway, anything else I can get for your?"

"No, thank you," Kati replied. "Just be sure not to tell anyone about me being here, not even your husband, ok Julie?"

"Got it. Room 269. See you in a little while," she replied as she left to check on another customer.

"Well, well, well. What is all that about, Miss Katrina?" Alison asked.

"I told you I was a model. Well, I have a website where I post and sell my pictures. Let's just say that it is easy money, but there are some sick people out there. Usually when I do a trade show or other event they have security, but as you know I am traveling alone this time, so don't really want a crush of fans. So, how about we head back to the room?"

"I was thinking of checking out the pool and fitness area, just to see what the options are to being stuck in the room all day. Not that I want to get away from you two..." I said.

"That's fine with me," Alison added.

"Ok, then let's go," Kati said nudging me toward the end of the booth bench.

Exiting the restaurant and following the signs we found the pools and fitness room. Looking through the windows from the hall it was the typical setup. A ten by eight foot pool, that was hardly bigger than some jacuzzis, a jacuzzi that looked to be six foot in diameter, and a tiny closet with a large window in the door labeled "sauna". Likewise, the fitness room had a pile of clean towels, tread mill, stair climber, stationary bike, and weight bench with dumbbells stacked against the wall.

An older couple was sitting in the jacuzzi and a guy was riding the bike.

"Maybe, some time in the jacuzzi would be nice later, "Kati commented as she turned to head back to the room.

"Well, I didn't being my suit, so I'll be sitting out," was Alison's reply.

"Who said you needed a suit?" Kati countered as we headed down the hall, and up the stairs.

The maid was just pulling door shut as we walked up. Alison carded us in. Except for our bags on the floor, the room was back to it's pristine state.

"I'm going to take a quick shower before our guest arrives," Kati stated as she headed straight for the bathroom, pulling of my t-shirt and tossing it in my direction, tits giggling as she went. "Bill, you want to fire up your laptop so we can off load pictures from my camera? I think it is almost full and don't want to deal with it with that waitress here. I didn't bring my computer or extra memory because this was supposed to be a short trip."

"Sure," I replied.

"There should be a USB cable in my bag. Just connect it and power it on, it will be just like any other USB drive. Oh, and don't go deleting anything until I get a chance to see." She had turned the water on and slipped off her shorts, standing in the doorway naked.

"Ok, I'll just move the files."

Alison had picked up the camera and snapped a couple pictures of Kati standing there.

"Now it's full," Alison announced.

I pulled out my laptop and set it on the desk to boot while I fished out the power adapter and Kati's USB cable. It felt a bit odd pawing through her bag, but I managed to find the cable. I also found the power adapter for the camera so pulled that out too. May as well charge the camera.

Alison was sitting on the edge of the bed near the desk waiting as I completed the login and connecting the power and camera. It took several minutes to move the 512MB of files off the camera. Finally finished I disconnected the camera and left it to recharge.

"Come on, I want to see those pictures," Alison pressed.

"Hang on a sec. Gee, you'd think it was Christmas Eve or something."

I fired up my favorite photo management software and began a slide show. The first bunch were of an older couple, maybe Kati's parents or Aunt and Uncle. Some with Kati and others without, in what appeared to be their home. Then the pictures became more interesting. Pictures of Kati in a bed, likely in the same home as the earlier pictures, but in various stages of undress. It was not clear if these were taken by someone or self timer pictures.

Next came a series of pictures of random people at the airport. Most all were good looking, both men and women. There were a few that were taking in the women's restroom. These were off center, as if take secretively. One was even taken over the top of a stall, the woman was changing tops and was caught with one top half off and a see though lacy bra holding in her large tits.

The following pictures were more familiar. Kati in our room, on the bed. With and without the towel. Under the covers and not. With my shirt on and partially unbuttoned. Some were very good, others were poor and obviously taken using the self timer. The pictures I took flashed on the screen, then the ones she took of me.

"I like that one," Alison commented. "Mind if I get a copy of some of these?"

"Sure, why not." Even as critical as I usually am about my own pictures, a couple of these were not half bad, and I did have my shorts on.

"Can I get that one too?"

It was the first one Kati must have taken while I was sleeping, naked. I started flipping through more quickly. Not answering her question.

"Hey, slow down. It's not like I haven't seen it all before," Alison objected as she pulled my hand away from the keyboard.

"Back up a few." She reached in and hit the page up button a few times and effectively took over control of the viewing.

"I really do like these. They would make great souvenirs for this trip."

"I'll think about it," was all I finally say.

"Maybe if I get some of those." I said as she flipped through a couple shots that Kati had taken over the shower curtain.

"That little slut," was Alison's only comment as she flipped through the shots of her tits and nipple rings.

Then there were the posed shots of Alison in the bathroom, several were very flattering, followed by the pictures of her eating out Kati.

"Oh god, I didn't know you to took those. They have to be deleted."

"Not until Kati gets a peek," I reminded her, so wanting to make sure I got copies before they were deleted.

There was a shot of me heads down on Kati, followed by me fucking Alison. I was torn. There was something about those pictures that made me want to keep them, but then what would happen if Jenni found them?

"Damn, those have to go too. If they ever got out..."

"I know," I replied.

To our surprise we found pictures of us in the shower earlier this morning. Alison giving me a blow job. Me eating out Alison. Alison riding me in the tub.

"Those have got to go also," I said.

"Uh, ya."

"How are the pictures?" Kati called out, just after turning off the water.

"Interesting," Alison replied, getting up and walking over to the bathroom.

I quickly copied all the files to another directory. It seemed like forever for the copy process to complete.

"You took a few extra pictures we didn't know about. What were you going to do with those?" Asked Alison.

"I just took them to see how they would turn out, and candid pictures usually look best, particularly when you don't know they are being taken. If there are any good enough, I'd really like permission to post them on my site."

"No way! No pictures of me are going anywhere outside this room." The angry bitch tone was creeping back into Alison's voice.

"Chill out! There digital pictures. Delete them and they are gone forever. Also, remember we can edit them so that no one would who is in the pictures. Not to mention I would pay you for those posted. No big deal either way to me," Kati shot back.

"I'll let you look at them, but I still want them deleted." Alison's voice had softened a bit.

"Let's we what we have," Kati said as she emerged from the bathroom wearing a towel, just as she had the day before.

I restarted the slide show as she stood behind my chair, leaning forward her towel covered breasts brushing against the back of my head.

"Go back to the thumbnail view," Kati instructed, and I did.

"Ok, now start from there." Pointing to the first picture of me coming our after the shower yesterday.

She leaned over more and reached out to take control, paging forward through the pictures. Alison hand come back to stand next to us, watching.

"Too bad room services interrupted," she commented as we flipped from a picture of me in my shorts through to a picture of Alison alone in the shower. "May be we could pick that up again this afternoon. Fill in the gap between stripping and naked in bed. I think it has potential, if you would let me post a series. I'd pay you for it."

"I doubt I'd go for it, but just out of curiosity, how much?" I asked.

"Depends on how you want to do it. We can do it by many pictures, what is shown in the pictures, and how the pictures will get used, usually between $5 and $50 per image, and you get a one time check. We can do a session fee, from $50 to $500 or more, where I get all the pictures to use how I want and you get a one time check. Or, I get the pictures but you approve the use of each image and get a royalty fee for each web page, CD, download, etc that includes that image. The rate here varies between two cents per copy to fifty cents per copy. This last option means we would keep in touch and you would get smaller checks over time. Part of it is if you want money up front or if you want to gamble you will get more in the long term," Kati explained.

"Alison, a couple of these shots are great. I'd really like to use them." Kati was flipping through the pictures of her in the shower and posing in the bathroom with the towel. "With a few more like these, I bet we could set you up with some decent money for Christmas shopping."

"I don't think so. What if my customers or employer found out? I'd be dead."

"I doubt that. The chances of them finding the pictures is so small. It is not like you are flooding the web with images and have your own site. You can always deny that it is you. It is not like you have a tattoo or something uniquely identifying mark on your body. But then again, we could crop out your face on the pictures, although that would reduce the value by two thirds."

Kati flipped forward through the pictures of Alison with Kati. "Oooh, I like these. Too bad there wasn't more light or the flash turned on, but still a good job Bill. I'd love to redo these, regardless if I can use them." She leaned over and gave Alison a peck on the cheek.

We were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"That must be our friend," Kati said moving to the door. Opening the door, there was the waitress, Julie. She was still wearing her uniform and even the apron.

"Come on in," Kati invited, not even trying to hide behind the door at all.

I closed the laptop as Kati closed the door behind Julie.

"Thank you so much for this opportunity," Julie said, turning to face Kati.

"No problem, sweetie," replied Kati.

Julie started to unclip her camera phone.

"Oh, no Julie. We can do better than that. Bill, can you get my camera and take a few pictures of us?"

"Sure," I said unplugging the camera from the charger.

Kati moved next to Julie and put her arm around her.

"Smile," I prompted and took a couple of pictures.

"Julie, how about you loose the apron and some of the work look. I think it will make a better surprise for your husband," Kati suggested.

Julie reached back to untie the apron. Kati gave me a signal to take more pictures, so I documented the removal of the apron.

"This too." Kati unpinned Julie's name tag. "And lets undo a couple more of these," and she undid a couple of the buttons on Julie's blouse. She was average looking, but cute. Her blond hair was tied up in a bun.

Julie was unphased as this happened and I kept taking pictures. Kati removed the towel from her hair.