That 70's Show: Kelso and Eric

Story Info
Kelso and Eric have an intense study session.
1.7k words
4.07
41.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

Author's note:

This submission describes homosexual acts between two male celebrities. If that isn't your cup of tea, please skip this story. Also, assume all of the characters are at least 18 years old.

It had all began innocently enough. Eric had started to tutor Kelso every Tuesday and Thursday after school. At first, the partnership was somewhat uneasy. Kelso was much more outgoing then the more reserved Eric, and the two didn't hit it off especially well. Then, gradually, teacher and student got used to each other's quirks and actually looked forward to the two hour sessions.

This particular Tuesday, Erik's parents had gone out to dinner with some friends and the house was quiet. Erik decided to invite Kelso up to his bedroom, where the two study buddies lay on the floor on some comfortable pillows. Eric was outrageously horny. Donna, as usual, wouldn't put out and he hadn't even jacked off in three days. Despite himself, Eric was gradually getting hard during the boring Geometry lesson on sine and cosine. He made no move to cover his protruding erection, wondering if Kelso would notice the prominent bulge in his pants.

Kelso was also very horny. Jackie would sometimes let him touch her breasts, but they hadn't gone all the way yet. He didn't like Eric at first, but gradually started to think of him in a more physical way, wondering how big his cock was and how it might taste in his mouth. Kelso and Hyde had just started to fool around a few weeks ago, and both friends really enjoyed their frantic mutual j/o sessions. Kelso hadn't masturbated in a good week, and it was high time to make a move.

"This is boring!" Kelso slammed his Geometry book shut and threw it across the room. "Let's take a break."

"Uhhh...sure." Eric was a little surprised at Kelso's sudden protest. "What do you want to do?"

"Well, it looks like you have somthing that needs polishing!" Kelso pointed to the tremendous bulge in Eric's crotch.

Eric turned beet red. "I-I c-can't help it, my dick has a mind of its' own."

"So has mine." Kelso rubbed his crotch in a provocative manner. "I think I want to get a little more comfortable."

With that, Kelso hoisted his blue jersey over his head, revealing a v-neck t-shirt. Eric's jaw dropped as Kelso's tight jeans were then slowly lowered, exposing white cotton jockey briefs that were bulging obscenely with his sex. Kelso kicked off his shoes and shucked off his socks before tossing off his pants and throwing them on the bed. Then he flexed his muscles for Eric, naked save for his white t-shirt and briefs.

"Oh my God, Kelso, look at that bulge!"

Eric couldn't take his eyes off Kelso's snug jockeys. His own prick was pressing insistently against his jeans and boxers.

"You can touch my bulge if you want." Kelso tried to act nonchalant as he crawled his hand under the waistband of his briefs.

"Uhh..sure." Eric's hands were shaking as they inched closer and closer to Kelso's briefs. Finally, two fingers gently caressed the cotton covered cock. Kelso moaned softly and closed his eyes. Eric became a bit more adventurous, slipping three fingers into the flap of Kelso's tighty-whities. Ever so slowly, his cut cockhead was revealed.

"Oh man, what are you doing Eric, that feels so good man!" Kelso thought he had died and gone to heaven. His penis had never felt so hard, and the peterhead gradually pushed its way out of the fly hole of his briefs. Eric rubbed his fingers around the head of Kelso's dick as inch after inch of his peter slowly spread the tight briefs flap. Finally, Kelso's magnificent eight incher was revealed in all its glory.

Eric sucked in a deep breath. "Damn Kelso, that is so sweet." His fingers jacked off his now best buddy exquisitely slowly. Kelso was luxuriating on two pillows. His eyes were tightly shut as his head jerked about in extreme ecstasy. Eric frigged Kelso's thin bone hard cock faster and faster, then gradually slowed down and almost stopped. At the same time, he bent over and opened his mouth as far as it would stretch. Kelso let out a shrill wail as Eric's tongue made contact with his prickhead. His best friend slithered his tongue around every square inch of Kelso's massive cockhead before slipping about 3 inches of dickflesh into his warm mouth.

"Arrgghh!" Kelso grunted, "You're killing me, man, you're killing me!"

Eric loved the taste of Kelso's dick in his mouth. It was a bit salty yet absolutely delicious. He frantically stuffed more and more of Kelso's cut dick into his warm cavern, easily getting 5 inches down in each deep gulp. Kelso was thrashing the floor with lust as he muttered every swear word known to mankind.

"Fucking bitch! BITCH! FUCK! FUCK!" Kelso's face was deep red and he was sweating like a pig. He felt his balls tightening, yet didn't want to cum just yet. With great effort, Kelso got up and gently pushed Eric's head away from his quivering cock.

"What....what happened?" Eric looked very confused.

"Nothing man, I just want to return the favor!"

Eric got up instinctively as Kelso got on his knees before him. With his still hard cock poking out of his briefs, Kelso used his palms to make gentle circles across the large bulge in Eric's jeans. His buddy started gasping as Kelso undid the belt and lowered his zipper. Then, he tenderly took off Eric's sneakers and socks.

"Ready for the unveiling man?" Kelso grinned at Eric like a real hick.

"R-r-ready." Eric was having difficulty getting words out at this point

Kelso lowered Eric's jeans exquisitely slowly, revealing his tented baby blue boxers. Eric lifted his legs so Kelso could pull off his jeans completely. He then shucked off his crew neck t-shirt. Kelso couldn't believe that Eric was just about naked.. He pushed his buddy's throbbing dick toward the ample fly slit of his boxers. Eric grunted loudly as his cock and nice sized balls spread the gaping hole and stuck out of his underwear like a baseball bat.

"Oh man, that is so hot!" Kelso was like a little kid in a candy store. "Boxer shorts are so cool, I wear them to bed every night."

Eric closed his eyes, fantasizing about what Kelso's prick and balls would look like poking out of his boxers.

Kelso jacked off Eric's cock furiously, moving his right hand back and forth so fast it was a mere blur.

"Oh, Kelso, Kelso, shit, that's good." Eric's voice got higher and higher, like a girl's. Kelso smiled broadly as Eric's hands cradled the back of his head. As if on cue, Kelso got so close to Eric's prick he could see every irregularity in the mushroom shaped craggy cockhead. Then he opened his mouth and popped the stiff peterhead in his mouth in one gulp.

Eric let out a shrill scream that could have been heard for a city block. "Suck my cock, Kelso, suck my cock. BITCH!"

Spurred on by Eric's moaning and groaning, Kelso thrust more and more of his friend's 7 incher into his mouth until he was able to deep throat the entire cock with ease. Eric's prick tasted great, a mixture of salt and walnuts. Kelso had never been as aroused in his entire life. He fisted his own hard penis as it still poked out of his jockey shorts.

Eric tried to hold back but the sensations were too intense. "I'm going to pop man, I can't hold back, I'm going to pop, FUCKING BITCH!!"

Kelso could feel Eric's cock spasming in his mouth. He got his lips off the quivering prick just in time to see Eric blast out 9 very healthy spurts. At the same time, Kelso's prick started to thrust cum volleys high in the air.

"FUCK! GOD! BITCH! GOD! Eric screeched out obsenities with every squirt of his prick. His seed went all over the place, the pillowa, the rug, and even Kelso's briefs. At the same time Kelso watched his prick spurt out cum like a fireworks display, wailing loudly and swearing up a storm. After 30 amazing seconds that seemed like an eternity, the two buddies spectacular orgasms were over. Eric collapsed onto Kelso's now prone form like a limp doll. The two men breathed heavily for a good five minutes, still in shock as to what had just happened. Finally, Eric attempted to speak.

"T-t-hat was incredible!" Eric squeaked out the words with great difficulty. "T-the b-best sex I've ever had."

"You mean the only sex you've ever had!" Kelso looked at Eric in a totally goofy way.

Eric grinned. "How'd you know?"

"Because of all your fucking noise." Kelso giggled as he nuzzled Eric's neck.

The two men embraced for a bit, then reluctantly got off the floor and attempted to act as if nothing had happened.

"What are we going to study on Thursday?" Eric looked at Kelso pleadingly.

"Busting Cherries 101!" Kelso tried to act mock serious. "It's about time you got yours popped!"

"Y-You m-mean..." Eric stammered. "You'd really....."

"Of course, anything for my best buddy." Kelso high fived Eric, who could barely slap his hands back in anticipatory excitement.

"You better practice with a big carrot," Kelso smirked. "I don't want too much screaming!"

Eric just grinned. He had a dildo Donna had given him as a goof, and now it could be put to good use!

"I l-l-love you Kelso." Eric managed to stammer out.

"You're going to love me a lot more after I drill you....now get practicing!!"

Kelso poked his limp cock back into his briefs and hastily pulled up his pants. "Gotta go, man, I can't wait until Thursday.."

Eric faced Kelso with his flaccid dick still sticking out of his boxers. "Neither can I, it's going to be a long two days."

With a quick wave, his best buddy was gone. Erik lay back on the pillows and watched his dick get hard again as he visualized Kelso slowly spreading his virgin butt. He wrapped his fingers around the now stiff rod as he mentally undressed Kelso, piece by sexy piece.

After two minutes of frantic jerking off, Eric suddenly got up and pulled open his underwear drawer. He simply had to find that dildo....

sack
sack
144 Followers