That Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and freed her breasts and spent the next ten minutes reacquainting myself with those wonderful globes. I unsnapped her skirt and pulled the zipper down. Pam lifted her herself of the sofa while I pulled her skirt off. Then I removed her pantyhose and her panties. Up until this point I had not touched her pussy. The labia were closed tight but I could see moisture along the ridge formed where the lips met. I lightly traced alone this ridge with my tongue causing the labia to separate slightly. I placed the tip of my tongue between the lips and moved it up and down causing her flower to open to me. Then I pushed my tongue inside her and moved up and locked my lips over her clitoris. Then I played my tongue back and forth across her clit until Pam began to hump her mound into my face. When her orgasm hit, Pam grabbed my head and pulled me tight against her and held me there till it was over.

After that I took Pam into the bedroom and she helped me get undressed. We got on the bed and I slipped between her legs and found her honey pot with my stiff cock. The pleasure of being inside her again was almost too much for me to control. I pumped myself into Pam as hard and fast as I could while Pam whispered in my ear, “That’s so good. Fuck me hard. I love the way that feels.”

Soon Pam was building toward orgasm and I couldn’t hold off any longer. My climax started before hers and may have triggered hers. As my cock pulsed and spewed my load inside her Pam locked her mouth on mine and we held that kissed until we both came down form our sexual ecstasy. I roll off Pam onto my back and just relaxed. After about five minutes Pam turned around and picked my limp cock up in her hand and started licking the head then eventually sucked it into her mouth. As the sensations her mouth was giving my member were starting to have an effect Pam suddenly threw he leg over me and was now settling her pussy down over my face.

In all our years together I had never had oral sex with Pam after I had climaxed inside her. I wasn’t sure I wanted to do that now but she was giving my cock so much pleasure I decided to give her what she wanted and I pressed my mouth against her mushy pussy. It wasn’t nearly as bad as I expected and after the first few seconds I didn’t mind at all. I guessed that whatever I was doing to her pleased her because I felt her building toward another orgasm. When it hit, it seemed as though it cause her to drain all of the sexual juices from her pussy into my mouth and onto my face. The whole time she was having her orgasm Pam never stopped sucking my cock.

When I felt my climax coming on I warned Pam but she kept on sucking on me. My climax hit a few seconds later and Pam took it all in her mouth. She even used her hand to pump my cock to make sure she got all of my spunk. I couldn’t tell from where I was if she swallowed my load or not, but I never saw or heard her spit it out.

She played with my cock for a while. Rolling it between her fingers and kissing it every so often. Then she turned herself around and kissed me. She said, “You know I never expected to be having sex with you tonight. Not only did I not expect it I had no intention of letting things go this far. You know if I had planned to have sex with you I wouldn’t have worn pantyhose. So now what do we do?”

I said, “For now we go to sleep. In the morning I’ll make love to you again and I’ll try to do a really good job of it so that you will think that you can’t live without me and you’ll ask me to move back home.”

Pam said, “It’s too late for that.”

“What do you mean too late? I thought things were going great.”

“I mean I already can’t live without you. Please come back home.”

I kissed Pam and said, “Okay, but not before we make love in the morning.”

“In that case I may have to wake you up early.”

Then I said, “Earlier you said, ‘You sailors are too much trouble.’ What did you mean?”

“I was going to tell you tomorrow but since you asked. Remember the last time we were together when you asked me to show a sailor a good time and we made love? It was the night before the trouble started.”

I said, “How could I forget. It was one of our best.”

“Well, your little sailor got me in trouble.”

“What? Are you saying that your pregnant?”

“Yes.”

“But you’re not showing.”

“I’m only two months pregnant. It’s too early to show. That’s why I had Carla set up this date so I could tell you that you were going to be a father. I fully expected to give you the news and we would go our separate ways. I guess I didn’t expect you to be as warm and friendly as you were tonight. So I wanted to wait till later in the evening. I didn’t want any decision made about our relationship based only on the fact that I’m pregnant. Now that things have turned out much better that I could have hoped for I am happy to tell you about the baby. How do you feel about becoming a daddy?

“Are you kidding? I was over at Carla’s recently and I was talking to Amanda and I thought about how wonderful it would be to have a child. I am very excited about this. When is the baby due?”

“Should be around Valentines Day.”

I pulled Pam close to me and kissed her and held her till we both fell asleep.

I moved back into the house that weekend. We still have some things to work through but we both know that we were maneuvered by Doug and we no longer blame each for what happened, but we still have to live with the images from Doug’s cameras.

  • COMMENTS
44 Comments
friedcheesefriedcheesealmost 8 years ago
wife did nothing wrong

to all the ppl saying she did anything wrong: he broke their wedding vows, so she is no longer under any obligation to honor her end anymore. if anyone betrayed an agreement they made with me i would feel free to betray them whenever i wanted forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Both Are Doug's Victims

Comparatively speaking, Pam and her husband [Is his name ever given?] are both rape victims of Doug's. I thought the unnamed husband should have dropped Nero off at the animal shelter and burned Doug's house down. His crimes are sex crimes. In my state Doug would be looking at 5 years at hard labor, 5 years of probation and 25 years on the Sex Offender Registry. Many jobs would be off limits to him. He would have to place ads in the local newspaper for two weeks, including his picture, warning the populace that he lived in their neighborhood. His driver's license (subject to renewal annually) bears the caption "Registered Sex Offender" on it. Government programs (welfare, food stamps) are denied. Yep, Doug fucked himself up good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DS

"The bitch is a cheating slut... Kick her to the curb... "

This is where double standards kick in. If it was a guy getting revenge you wouldn't say anything but because its a woman getting revenge, she's a cheating slut. I call bullshit. He fucked up first and broke his vows, he's a cheating piece of shit. But it is also true she fucked up also, she should of divorced him first. She shouldn't of done that but he did destroy the marriage first.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 8 years ago
Where's the LONG LASTING vengeance??

He should have had a couple of toughs visit his "Old Buddy" Doug to stomp the living shit out of him, remove his testicles and half of his cock with a pair of rusty pruning shears so that he can never do what he did to another woman or to another man's wife. Then, the next time he sees him, tell him not to go off half cocked.

RedPillRedPillover 8 years ago
It Matters Who You Hang Out With

Old story and most relevant points have long been covered by earlier comments. Plus, of course, the usual stupidity. Among recent comments, I liked those by pappy7 and sbrooks103.

That said, one point that I didn't see getting much attention stood out to me. Many loving wives stories have the wife being led down the wrong path by a slut friend that she can't give up. This one turned the tables. The husband was the one who had an asshole friend that he wouldn't give up. Friends don't have to be perfect, but hanging around people who have a different attitude about marriage and how to treat others is likely to have an adverse impact on your own behavior and marriage. I enjoyed seeing a story about the male equivalent of the wife with the evil gal pal.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
More Stories