That Fateful Weekend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom spoke up next saying, "I have in the past two weeks gained more self confidence than I ever had growing up. I always thought my body had to remain covered because I was afraid someone would make fun of me. Since I have been here, I have learned that it's not my body that would impress people but it's my personality and my positive attitude that will carry me a lot further no matter how I am dressed or undressed."

Beth was sitting next to Sarah and she asked Sarah to switch chairs with her. After they were both reseated Beth slide down in her chair a little and then opened her legs as wide as they would go. With Mike on one side and Sarah on the other side, Beth said, "A couple of weeks ago I would have never thought of sitting like this because my mom always told me it was unladylike."

Looking between Mike and Sarah Beth said, "Now I have learned to be proud of my body and to accept what I have as an asset not a liability. As you can see I am spread out and anyone of you can see all of me and I am proud to let you look and I certainly hope you enjoy the view. I will never hide my assets again."

The conversation was getting a bit in-depth so I asked, "Anyone for a swim?"

No one said a word but one by one each of us stood up and headed for the pool. Donna took the long way around by going in and checking on Kim first. When she returned she eased herself into the water since she wasn't up to jumping in yet. I reached the ball and brought it into the pool and asked if anyone wanted to play. We divided into three on a team with Mike, Donna and my mom on one team and Beth, Sarah and me on the other team.

For the first fifteen minutes we hit the ball back and forth and then we devised a plan for a point system. Like in volleyball if one team wasn't able to return the ball to the other team, then the other team scored a point.

The game was more interesting after we started counting points because all of us were diving for the ball to make sure it went back to the other side. While playing I can only speak for myself, I had hands on my cock when they should have been up trying to hit the ball. A couple of times I brushed a breast or two but I didn't want to take the chance of doing what my girl teammates were doing to me. We played over an hour before my team lost and we decided to take a rest.

Beth got out of the pool, dried off and went in to check on the baby. She came back out on the patio with the baby, sat down at the table and fed the baby while all the rest of us lounged in the end of the pool.

After Donna returned from putting the baby back in her room, the rest of us decided it was time to get out of the pool. I offered to rub sun tan lotion on anyone who would be interested in rubbing lotion on me. Donna stepped in front of me and my mom was right beside her. Each of them picked up one bottle of lotion and squirted some lotion in their hands and started to rub it into me.

Meanwhile Sarah and Beth shared that last bottle of lotion on the table and after squirting some in their hands, they started apply lotion on Mike's body. Sarah was putting lotion on his front while Beth applied lotion on his back.

Beth looked over Mike's shoulder and said, "Sarah the next time, I get to do his front and you get to do Matt's front."

My head snapped around and looked at Beth and Sarah. I asked Beth, "Don't I get anything to say about who rubs lotion on my front?"

Beth smiled at me, my mom and Donna before she replied, "Matt your wife and your mom are getting the pleasure of rubbing the lotion on you this time, so I think it is only fair that we give Sarah a turn at you and I will get the pleasure of rubbing lotion on Mike." She immediately followed up that statement with, "Right Mike?"

Mike was stunned and was only able to mumble, "Yes, I guess so, if you really want to but what about Sarah?"

Beth smiled at Mike and Sarah and then asked Sarah, "Would you mind rubbing lotion on Matt's front while I rubbed it on Mike's front?"

Sarah was blushing and said, "I am here, I am nude like all the rest of you and this is all new to me and to us. I want to experience as much as possible so I will be able to make an informed decision about being a nudist."

Mike, Sarah and Beth looked over at me and saw that my mom was on her knees massaging lotion up and down the front of my legs then between my legs before her hands moved to cup my balls before moving both hands to my very stiff cock.

With a new fist full of sun tan lotion my mom began applying the lotion with an up and down stroking motion. Since my mom's face was level with my rigid cock, I warned her that her hand motion was getting to me and if she kept it up I was going to cum.

Donna stopped rubbing lotion into my chest and leaned in to kiss me. When our loving kiss ended she whispered to me, "Don't hold back."

Mom continued to stroke my cock under the disguise that she was applying sun tan lotion and I felt my cum starting to move up out of my testicles. I warned mom by saying, "Mom I'm going to cum soon if you keep that up."

Mom never said a word and with her silence she gained the attention of everyone on the patio to see what was going to happen next. Patiently everyone watched and waited.

Finally I couldn't hold out any more and I warned mom one last time saying, "Mom I am about to cum!"

Donna moved in and started to kiss me passionately and blocked my view of my mom. Suddenly I couldn't hold it any longer and I moaned into Donna's mouth, "Here it comes!"

The next thing I felt shocked me more than anything in my life. All of a sudden as my come started squirting out of my cock, I felt a warm wet mouth on the end of my cock sucking, and sucking and sucking. I broke my kiss with Donna and both of us looked down to see my mom with the end of my cock in her mouth. My orgasm seemed to take forever as mom stroked the shaft of my cock and sucked just the end of my cock in her sweet mouth. My knees got weak and I had trouble standing. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that my mom would someday suck my cock.

When my orgasm subsided, my mom looked up at me with the end of my cock still in her mouth and mumbled, "Your father always loved me doing that for him apparently you love it to."

I smiled down at my mom and said, "Mom, you are the best and I love you so much, I can't properly express all the feelings I have for you."

There was a sigh off to my side and I looked over to see that Sarah had dropped to her knees. She was looking directly at Mike's cock while she continued to stroke it.

Barely speaking above a whisper Beth said, "Go ahead Sarah, Mike's been hard long enough. It's alright to take care of him if you want to."

Sarah looked all us and asked, "Are you sure it's ok with you if I suck his cock with all of you here?"

Donna said, "Brenda just sucked her son's cock for the first time in front of all of us and nothing happened, so please feel free to do whatever you want to do but please remember no one here will ever pressure you to do anything you don't want to do."

Beth smiled at Sarah and asked, "If it's ok with Mike and you, may I kiss Mike while you do whatever it is you're going to do down there?"

Before opening her mouth to take Mike's cock, Sarah said, "It's ok with me and I'm sure it will be ok with Mike if you want to kiss him."

Mike looked at Beth and without an exchange of words there was seemingly a mutual agreement between the two of them as both leaned in, closed their eyes as their open lips met in a passionate kiss.

As the three of us watched, it didn't take long before Mike started pumping his hips back and forth in rhythm to Sarah's sucking. Within a matter of minutes Mike moaned and mumbled into Beth's mouth, "I'm going to cum!"

Sarah heard that and pulled her mouth off Mike's cock and kept pumping him with her hand. Both my mom and Donna said, "Sarah put him back in your mouth, this is the best part!" Sarah looked at them quickly and then followed their instructions.

Sarah started doing what she had seen my mom do to me and only kept just the end of Mike's cock in her mouth and pumped up and down on the shaft with her hand.

Suddenly there was a groan from Mike, we saw Sarah flinch and we knew that Mike had started to cum in Sarah's mouth. Sarah tried to keep up and swallow all the cum squirting out of Mike but some of it dribbled out of the corners of her mouth.

Wiping her lips on the back of her arm, Sarah stood up and embraced Mike in a loving hug and kissed him. They held their kiss and explored each other's mouth with their tongues. When they finally came up for air, they stared into each other's eyes and then Sarah said, "I saved some of your cum of you to taste."

Mike looked lovingly at Sarah and said, "I realized that and I didn't pull away even though that's the strangest thing I've ever done." Mike followed up his statement with pulling Sarah's nude body close to his and said, "Sarah I love you so much, I really can't express in words how much I love you."

Sarah replied, "Mike I love you the same way and I hope we will be married someday and live just like Matt and Donna live."

Sarah went on to say, "Right now I think this is really wonderful that all of us are here and naked and no one has made me feel like I have to have sex with someone. I did what I did out of love for you Mike, not because you asked me to or anyone pressuring me into it."

Mike spoke up saying, "I have to agree with Sarah. All of you have made me feel wanted and welcome in your home and even though my cock has been hard since I got here, no one has mentioned having sex. This is truly awesome."

I looked at Mike and Sarah and said, "Donna and I have made love and we've enjoyed raw sex around our home. However, most of the time we really enjoy taking our time and making love to each other and meeting all the needs of our partner."

I continued saying, "One time we made love, right over there on the patio table and both our moms sat side by side, next to us, and not only watched us but encouraged us to make love."

Both Mike and Sarah looked wide eyed at us and Sarah asked, "Do you mean that you had sex in front of your moms?"

Donna was quick to respond, "No, no, we didn't have sex sweetheart, Matt and I made love and our moms watched us." She continued saying, "There is a difference between making love to someone you care so deeply for and just having sex with someone you know."

Donna went on the say, "Don't get me wrong, as Matt said, we've had raw, rough sex from time to time when the time is right but those occasions are rare and only when both of us want the same thing."

Mike asked, "I don't understand what you mean, what's the difference?"

Donna moved over to Mike's side, looking at Sarah she asked, "Do you mind if I am this close to Mike?"

Sarah said, "No, I want to know what you have to say and I want to learn more from all of you because I love being nude and not expected to have sex."

Mike looked nervous, not knowing what was coming next, when Donna stepped in close to him until their nude bodies touched and then she slipped her arm around him.

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read my story.

** Please vote and rate my story and if you have some feedback, I would like to hear from you.

12