That Fateful Weekend Ch. 07

Story Info
Things heat up on the nudist family's patio and pool.
8k words
4.71
95.9k
21
5

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,894 Followers

I wanted to write this story, not only to entertain but to reinforce the ideal that during our lifetime we make choices and there are always consequences for those choices we make. Sometimes the consequences are great and work out well while other times the consequences are not so good and we have to be willing to accept the penalty for our bad choices.

As the story unfolds there will be detailed descriptions of some events while at other times there will only be passing information so you will have an idea what the characters have been through before we get to the climax.

This story is very long and has many true facts about one family's life and lifestyle. The names of the characters have been changed to protect the persons involved.

You may want to read the previous chapters first so you will have an idea what our characters have been up to.

For the record: All characters in this story are legal aged!

*

Donna stood facing Mike her naked body pressed against his while Sarah stood beside Mike watching and listening. While she talked Donna intentionally allowed her naked body to rub against Mike.

My mom, Beth and I walked over and I stood on one side of Sarah while mom and Beth stood on the other side of her. I reached for Sarah's hand and she willingly allowed me to hold her hand. With all of us standing together we had a close up view of what Donna was doing. Donna looked into my eyes and she knew right away that I consented to what she had done so far and she could also tell from my eyes that I wanted her to continue.

Donna started by saying, "Mike, Sarah, there has been some things happening here today that has never happened before. I have a feeling that more activities will continue later today. Please don't think the previous activities or anything that may happen later today will be a normal routine because it isn't. Matt and I do not host wild parties or orgies here. As you've already heard, Matt and I have made love in many places but until today it's only been the two of us and no one else."

Looking at Mike and Sarah, Donna said, "I don't want to give you the wrong impression about nudists and sex. We love sex just as much as the next couple and we make love just like everyone else and normally nudists reserve those activities for private times."

She continued with, "Matt and I are nudists but we also have a streak of exhibitionism in us as well. That's part of the reason we made love in front of our moms. We really don't mind if others watch us have sex or make love. It really excites us sometimes and gives us a little extra thrill knowing that we are breaking the old time taboos. Some say nudism and exhibitionism is the same thing but we don't think so."

Donna looked at me, at Beth and Brenda and then back at Sarah and Mike before she said, "Matt and I make the distinction between nudism and exhibitionism by our actions. This is our property and we bought it because of its location and the privacy it offered us. We feel anyone who comes to our home and sees us nude or naked can look or stare at our bodies and we encourage them to do so. However, no one has ever come to our home until our mothers showed up to help me and both of you were the second ones to see us nude when you delivered pizza the first time. As you can see we have had limited exposure as well."

Continuing Donna said, "We consider exhibitionism would be something like leaving our home and this private property with the intention of showing our completely nude bodies or any part of it to unsuspecting people. As I've said, allowing others to see my nude body is a real turn on for me and Matt but I am not ready for public exposure."

Donna looked at mom and Beth and said, "Although you are seeing the completely nude bodies of my mom and Matt's mom, I have to tell you, until two weeks ago both of those ladies wouldn't even leave their room unless they were completely covered. They came here with the knowledge that we lived a nudist lifestyle and they would be expected to be nude. Both of them arrived with second thoughts of being nude in front of us. Now they are trying to figure out how to integrate their new found love for nudism into their lives when they return home.

Donna stopped and asked, "Do either of you have any questions about anything I've said so far?"

Sarah said, "It is excites me also to have all of you see me nude. I can't explain it but from the first moment I stepped out of Beth's room completely naked and walked into the kitchen and I saw Matt look at my bald pussy, I started to get wet and I didn't say anything because I thought I would upset everyone. All of us could see that Mike was excited and all of you still made us feel comfortable enough for us to do what we did a little while ago."

Donna smiled and said, "Let's move on to the next topic."

Donna explained to both of the young people her interpretation between having raw sex and making gentle passionate love to your partner.

Looking at Sarah, Donna reached down until she had Mike's hands in hers, then she raised his hands and placed them, one on each of her breasts. As Donna talked she also instructed Mike what she liked Matt to do to her breasts in preparation to their love making sessions.

As Mike fondled Donna's breasts paying additional attention to her sensitive nipples, Donna said, "Mike it's very important that you as the male take extra time to stimulate your female partner so she will be ready for you. Females take longer to get ready for sexual contact and it is up to you to make sure the love making is as enjoyable for her as it is for you."

As Mike continued to massage Donna's breasts while she talked, to her delight she could feel his cock coming back to life and start to swell between their bodies. Donna stepped back a little bit to allow Mike's cock point straight out in front of him. She looked down between them and said to Mike, "You have a very nice cock and if you take your time to stimulate your partner and learn self-control, both of you can have many hours of sexual pleasure."

Donna first looked at Sarah and asked, "Is it ok with you if I continue a little bit more? I assure you, I will not have sex with Mike."

Sarah was mesmerized by watching Mike with Donna and had let her free hand wander down her body and her finger was gently rubbing her clit unabashed. She looked straight into Donna's eyes and said, "Please teach us, we really want to learn more about everything."

To double check, Beth put her arm around Sarah and asked, "Are you ok with everything so far?"

Sarah looked over and Beth and said, "Yes, I'm in heaven right now and this is the first time any adult has taken the time to talk to me about sex, being nude or even being myself and I want to experience as much as I can while there are people willing to teach me."

Mike looked at Beth and said, "This is definitely a first for me to and if all of you are willing to share your knowledge with us, we want to learn as much as we can about everything. Today is a learning day and we are willing to do anything to learn more. We fully understand that we are not or will not be forced to do anything we don't feel comfortable with. I want to thank all of you for taking us under your wing and letting us experience all of this."

Sarah spoke up saying, "Mike is right, we understand it sometimes takes actions to learn, talking is one thing but doing is the better way of learning."

Donna smiled as she looked at me and I could tell by those crystal blue eyes that she had a plan. We exchanged a knowing look of approval before Donna made her next move.

With Mike's cock pointing straight at her, Donna intentionally parted her legs as she stepped forward until the bare skin of their hips were touching. Once she was in position Donna reached behind her leg until she found the tip of Mike's cock, she had lifted it slightly until it was firmly pressed against the outer lips of her pussy. She moved back and forth a few times until Mike's cock was nestled between her outer pussy lips and then Donna closed her legs trapping Mike's cock tightly in place. Mike's cock was close as a cock could get to a pussy without being in it. One small slip up and his cock would be inside Donna's pussy.

Donna always loved to feel Matt's cock nestled between her legs and now she had this stranger's cock nestled snuggly between her outer pussy lips. Making the whole situation even more of a turn on for Donna was the fact not only was her husband looking at her but so was Sarah, her mom and her mother-in-law watching every move she made. Donna could feel the juices start to leak out of her pussy onto Mike's cock making it slippery and she started to move back and forth slowly.

As Donna talked, she made eye contact with Sarah and Mike so she could gauge their understanding. Donna paused and asked Mike and Sarah, "I hope you don't feel that I am being to bold in saying all this while standing here with Mike's cock next to my pussy but I wanted to show Mike what I liked as well as explaining it to both of you."

Looking at Mike Donna asked, "How does it feel to have your cock this close to my pussy?"

Mike looked at Donna and said, "Donna you are so wet my cock is sliding so easily and I love how you are tightening your thigh muscles and squeezing my cock. I'm not fucking your pussy but this feels so wonderful I could cum if we went a little bit faster."

Donna looked at Sarah and then Mike before saying, "This is what I was talking about and I wanted to show you myself. Mike when you take the time to excite your partner, she will get as wet as I am now and both of you will enjoy the love making session."

Sarah asked, "So it's not necessary to have Mike's cock in me to enjoy a form of sex but not really sex."

Donna explained, "I love to have Matt spoon up against me at night and put his cock between my legs which would be reversed from the way you are now, in the morning when we wake up and Matt has his morning wood, the feeling of it pressing against my pussy is marvelous."

Sarah looked down between Mike and Donna and each time they moved their hips backwards she was able to see the shiny liquid which had leaked from Donna's pussy, on Mike's cock. Sarah, for some reason, didn't feel threatened by Donna's position in front of Mike it was like Donna had been their friend for years.

I turned towards Sarah and without saying a word to anyone, I got down on my knees and with my hands on her hips I turned Sarah slightly, then helped her part her legs before I leaned forward and licked her clit. A shiver traveled through Sarah's body and when I licked her clit the second time, she moaned softly but loud enough for everyone to hear. Suddenly she voluntarily parted her feet giving me more access to her clit. Sarah put her hands on the back of my head and pulled my face closer to her bald pussy. The aroma of her female juices, were overwhelming. I reached up and parted her pussy lips with my fingers so I'd have full access to it and her clit.

My mom and Beth were both slightly behind Sarah now but they could clearly see what was happening in front of them. I could see out of the corner of my eye both of them had parted their legs and were openly rubbing their clits. Almost everyone was receiving some kind of enjoyment, even if it was self induced.

Donna answered a couple of questions from Sarah and then looked at both Mike and Sarah saying, "Mike I want you to know that you are the first male besides Matt to ever play with my naked breasts and have his cock this close to my pussy. Matt and I are solid in our relationship so neither of us have any reason to be jealous of one another. Please always remember that jealously on either of your parts will ruin your relationship.

Donna looked down between her body and Mike's body then back up to look at Mike and Sarah before saying, "For some unexplainable reason Mike, it feels right to allow your cock to be so close to my pussy but not in my pussy. I want you and Sarah to know that you are welcome here anytime you want to come out here." Donna added, "Please don't think that we do this sort of thing all the time but we will always be ready to answer any questions you may have."

After making the last statement Donna looked at Sarah and Mike asking, "Sarah, do you want to take care of Mike?"

Sarah with a new found boldness said, "Mike do you want to fuck me right here in front of all of our new friends or do you want to cum between Donna's legs?"

Mike never said a word as he stepped back from Donna pulling his cock out from between her legs and turning towards Sarah. I continued to lick and suck on Sarah's clit until she stepped back and turned towards Mike. They stepped towards each other with open arms, embracing, and passionately kissing each other. Their hands roamed over each other's body as the rest of us watched. It was exciting to watch the young couple really explore each other's body.

My cock was rock hard again from watching everything that had happened and everything currently happening. Beth looked at my cock and then at Donna and asked, "Honey, do you mind if I take care of Matt since you aren't supposed to have sex for six weeks after having the baby?"

Donna looked at me with those crystal blue eyes and silently acknowledging our private conversation before looking at my mom and finally back to Beth before saying, "Mom, if you want to make love to Matt, then both of you will have to make love to Matt because we are not going to show any partiality."

While my mom and Beth exchanged looks at each other and quietly consenting to share me between the two of them, both of them looked at me to see my reaction. I stood there with Donna stroking my cock and smiled first at my mom and then at Beth showing that if they were willing to share, then I was willing to be shared.

Meanwhile Mike had lain down on some of the cushions which were off to the side of the pool. Sarah was laying half on top of him and half off to his side. They were locked in a very passionate kiss as their hands continued to explore each other. As we watched, Sarah got up and moved into the sixty-nine position while her lovely bald pussy and tiny little asshole pointed towards us. Once she was in position Mike pulled Sarah's bottom down towards his face and he attacked her clit. We watched as Mike tried to keep Sarah's clit between his lips as she wiggled her butt every time Mike licked across her clit.

After watching for a few minutes, I said to Mike, "Suck her clit into your mouth and catch it between your teeth and gently hold it while you massage the end of it with your tongue, it will drive her crazy."

While I was coaching Mike, my mom asked Donna, "Are you absolutely sure about us making love to Matt?"

Donna looked at both of them before saying, "Matt told me about your conversations while I was in the hospital. I didn't know that my dad and his dad were too busy to take care of their homework and from what Matt told me, both of them had basically stopped making love to each of you. I want both of you to understand that if you make love to my husband, it will be because I am sharing him with each of you and it doesn't have anything to do with our nudist lifestyle."

My mom looked at Beth and said, "If you want to make love to Matt, I will make love to him as well because I agree with Donna, we have developed a relationship between the four of us that is much closer than other young couples have with their mothers. Even though Matt is my son and it isn't socially acceptable to make love to him, I feel we can keep this secret between our little group and no one else has to know. So, I'll welcome the chance to have him make love to me."

All of us were standing close to Mike and Sarah watching them and both seemed to be more turned on knowing they were being watched. Sarah's orgasm caused her young body to shake and vibrate as she gasped for air at the same time screaming in ecstasy. Mike held her firmly on his face as he continued to manipulate his tongue across Sarah's sensitive clit. Sarah begged Mike to stop but that was before a third and forth orgasm spread through her tender young body causing her to spasm wildly. Only then did Mike release Sarah's clit and lay his head back on the cushion allowing Sarah to fall forward on Mike.

Sarah's body lay limply atop Mike's body trying to recover from the multiple orgasms she had experienced for the first time in her life. Her legs were spread wide on either side of Mike's head and open far enough so all of us were treated to the wonderful view of Sarah's open and slightly red pussy, dripping her juices onto Mike's body. My cock reacted to such a wonderful view and as I looked at mom, Beth and Donna I saw that all three of them were looking at Sarah's pussy just like I was.

Mike looked over to see us and smiled knowing that he had done something to Sarah which he'd never done before today. I think there was a twinkle in his eye as he looked at Donna with a silent thank you for your help kind of look.

Soon Sarah shuffled around and got up on her knees and all of us could see that Mike's cock was still hard and pointing skyward. Sarah looked at us and smiled as she positioned her pussy over the top of Mike's cock and rubbed it the length of her slit a couple of times before she moved it into position and slowly slid downward taking Mike's cock into her body. I loved seeing Sarah's bald pussy take the length of Mike's cock only to rise up and sink back down slowly. Sarah never lost eye contact with us as we watched her move slowly. We could see the shiny juice that coated Mike's cock every time she raised herself up. Her motions were intentionally slow giving such a wonderful view.

Beth moved down to her knees in front of me. Donna had been stroking my cock and when her mom was in position, she moved my cock so it was lined up with her mother's mouth. Beth opened her mouth and reached behind me to grip my ass cheeks and pull me forward. I felt so strange to have my wife holding and stroking my cock and my mother-in-law sucking the end of my cock. Soon Donna let go of my cock and her mom took over giving my cock a wonderful sucking. She deep throated my cock just like her daughter has done many times before.

I didn't want to cum yet and after about ten minutes I said, "Beth, I want to do something for you, let's move over to those other cushions by Mike and Sarah."

I helped Beth stand up and we walked over to the cushions. After I pushed them forward a little I told Beth, "I want you to lie down and spread your legs."

Beth followed my instruction and as she was doing that, I noticed that Donna had gone into the house. Donna returned saying, "The baby is still sleeping."

She went over to the table and picked up two chairs and brought them over near the cushions. She set both of them down and said to my mom, "Let's get comfortable, there's a lot of love going on here today and I want to have the best seat in the house to watch it."

My mom smiled and sat down in the other chair saying, "I never would have believed all this if I wasn't here to see it. I think it is so wonderful of you, to share your husband with us."

Donna smiled and reached over to hold my mom's hand. They joined hands then Donna said loudly enough for all of us to hear, "I love Matt so much and I know he loves me, we are secure in our relationship and I know that by sharing him with both of you, in some funny way, it will only strengthen our love for each other. We have talked about this and both of us agree that we have formed an unbreakable bond between the four of us. We never expected this to happen either but it is and we are ready to accept it."

My mom leaned forward toward Donna and Donna realized what she was doing so she to leaned forward and both women embraced in an intimate hug which lasted at least thirty seconds, maybe longer. When they leaned back in their chairs they could view on the right, Sarah still slowly rising and falling on Mike's cock and on the left, I was face first into Beth soaking wet pussy and enjoying every minute of it. I loved the idea of Beth's pussy being beside Mike's head so all he had to do was turn his head and see me and my tongue steadily licking or sucking Beth's clit. The thought of someone watching me made my cock harder, if that was at all possible.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,894 Followers