That Isn't Sex

Story Info
She became one of "Those" girls
9.6k words
3.99
118.2k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,697 Followers

Margie sat with her head in her hands. She was worried, life appeared to be an almost perfect storm of disaster.

Nearly fifteen years of happy marriage to her husband Jerry had left her soft, Margie didn't get a lot of exercise except for things like carrying the laundry basket, pushing the vacuum cleaner and things like that.

She smiled to herself as her mind wandered back to how she and Jerry had met. He had called for an appointment, his back hurting terribly.

+++

Fresh out of trade school, Margie had passed her State board exams for her massage therapy practice with flying colors.

She had run a bunch of ads and waited, her little home office in the spare bedroom spotless with charts showing all the muscles in the body hanging from the walls.

Just like they had taught her in school, keep the totally professional appearance. Soon her phone rang a lot, but she wasn't getting very many actual clients.

All of the comments she had heard from the ads on TV about how wonderful the profession was, how she could work when she wanted to and make lots and lots of money just did not pan out to truth in the real world.

Very quickly she began to understand that hands on bare human bodies created an underlying sexual response, far more often than not.

Margie wasn't a prude at all, in fact she loved touching and seeing all of the different types of bodies. Nearly without fail it excited her, something that at first she had problems admitting even to herself.

It took her nearly a full year to figure out how to handle the male customers. Men and penises, in that first year she saw dozens of them. It appeared that since those things stuck out, they somehow managed to climb right out from underneath the drape all by themselves.

Usually while she had her back turned reaching for her lotion bottle.

The other surprise is that she also had to figure out how to handle some of the female customers, although hints and suggestions were far fewer. Even at that, several of the women managed to expose themselves to her.

Lots of the clients seemed to be looking more for a good time than they did a real massage, and she just wasn't about to risk her license that cost her $14,000.00 worth of education to get.

Which also meant she wasn't getting a lot of repeat work. Many she refused to even see, then many that she did see would do or say something, when met with her rejection they just did not come back for another appointment.

At first she got indignant and just hung up on them when they asked the pointed questions. She heard the "pulled muscle in the groin", "is your massage like...?" with a mention of some of the seedier parlors she had heard of many times.

Dozens of the so called male clients appeared to have serious skin conditions and hated being underneath a drape.

Some were as sweet as it is possible to be until it came time to get on the table. Then during the session they would mention the drape and how "uncomfortable" it was.

Eventually though, Margie got the hang of it.

When she noticed the magic penis that shifted to whatever side she was working on all by itself, she simply never changed expression and kept right on working.

When the thing slid out from underneath the sheet all by itself she just reached down and covered it right back up, not even showing a reaction.

Then deep down inside, she knew about and fought that urge that once in awhile poured over her. A few men had beautiful bodies, she wanted to grab them, make them spurt with her hands like she had done with a few of her boyfriends.

She fought that, barely managing to keep her calm and professional bedside manner. More than once during the first couple of years she found herself forced to masturbate furiously after a session, then she would feel guilty.

Yet she did not touch a single penis, except for a few times when she would barely bump one when working out upper thighs or hips.

Sometimes she wondered if the clients knew that when she was standing at the foot of the table she could often see their hairy balls, and many times the end of their penis lying there between their legs.

One older man came back over and over, he always gave her a nice $10 tip. His penis was the longest she had ever seen, he kept it tucked between his legs and it reached half way down his thigh. That one she just could not avoid seeing, if she was going to work his thighs out properly at all.

Several times while she worked she saw it begin to grow and reach down even further, she could see the slit in the end of it actually open slightly as she worked on him.

One day she asked him if a small cushion underneath his abdomen might help, she had noticed that when he erected it was probably uncomfortable like that. Her idea was to give the man some room for his loins.

He agreed, so she slid a pillow under his stomach and pelvis.

This elevated his fanny, she realized the mistake instantly. It made the situation far worse as far as being able to see him was concerned. Now everything hung right out there in space.

But he didn't seem to notice, so Margie just did her work and pretended she could not see anything. That was one of the clients that caused her to rush into her bathroom as soon as he left.

Not one time did he say or do anything out of line, she decided that since he was more mature and grandfatherly, he was simply more experienced.

By the end of her second year as a therapist, Margie felt that she had seen it all. Her style became far more relaxed, understanding that men were just the way they were, she came to accept that as just part of the profession.

Some noticed that her hands became more careless, she saw the reactions. She also saw the repeat business build. Several men even went so far as to try and date her, Margie just smiled sweetly and declined, telling them a little white lie about a "boyfriend."

A few of them actually did interest her, but needing the work she also knew she just did not dare risk that.

+++

The massage profession involves quite a bit of nudity, Margie was used to that from being in class. By the end of the second week in school everyone in the class had long since gotten over being bashful.

She giggled to herself thinking about that, the one really cute guy named Ragen in their class had gotten a major erection while she was working on him. He most certainly was well endowed, she had seen his penis briefly a couple of times before, just hanging there.

At first she managed to stifle a giggle when she saw one of them, then somehow that became normal. Ragen had gotten her attention because his thing was very big. He also looked extremely masculine until he opened his mouth.

Everyone just held up sheets while the classmates that had their turns on the table got undressed. Underwear was long forgotten, it was too much trouble.

Even the female instructor was careless, telling them to relax, everyone was an adult. She was a bit older than most in the class, and she also loved getting massages so more than once she hopped nude onto one of the student's table, reaching down after to drag a sheet over her rather large body.

So Margie saw everyone in various stages of naked at one time or another, and they all saw her. A few of the female classmates got so relaxed about being naked that they thought nothing of hopping up and walking across the room to use the bathroom.

Margie never did that though, she always grabbed a towel to wrap herself with. Of course everyone had seen her bare breasts by then, but she just could not walk by a roomful of people naked like that.

After awhile, nobody paid any attention anyway, except for the 50 year old former fisherman in their class. The guy had monstrous arms, larger than any she had ever seen before on a man. He also had roving eyes, more than once she caught him checking her out as she undressed to get on the table.

He was the only one that caused her to blush in the class.

But when that man's turn came to work on her, she found she delighted in his big rough hands and she wasn't sure why. So when he let the drape slip off her breasts she pretended to not notice, once she peeked through slitted eyes and caught him at the foot of the table looking at her crotch.

It felt a bit breezy down there, she figured he got a pretty good look. But Margie pretended to ignore that also, except she felt herself get damp and her breath caught.

Then came that day with Ragen, she had worked on Ragen several times before, he really was good looking and his body was in great shape. No matter what she did, he showed no reaction of any kind, unlike some of the other male classmates.

But this time it grew and grew until there was a monstrous lump underneath the thin sheet.

What was so funny about it was Ragen was obviously gay. Margie was most certainly a female, at that stage of her life her waist was snug, her upper body blessed with full soft breasts. One look at her and anyone would know that the thin pullover smock was all she had on.

The room was always very warm, everyone wore those same blue smocks.

Giggling to herself at Ragen's reaction, she had softened her touch, changed to longer sensual strokes, and let her fingers drift very very close to his privates. So close that a couple of times she felt the edges of his thick mass of pubic hair under her fingertips.

Ragen had opened his eyes, looked at her oddly, then apologized. She knew he meant his state of erection, it was impossible to miss that.

"No problem, it's perfectly normal." She told him, spouting the party line that had been pounded into their heads by the instructor.

"I never..I just don't..not with a..." She saw his face turn slightly red, then feeling frisky at what was happening, she allowed her right hand to barely bump the end of his penis. He twitched slightly at that but said nothing more.

That was all that happened, after all, there was more than a dozen other students in the class right there, all working on each other. Ragen didn't respond, but she saw his face redden even more.

That night, Margie got the fantasy into her head of reaching underneath the sheet and grasping him.

Even now, years later she sometimes got that thought of him in her head when she masturbated.

She never mentioned those thoughts to her husband, it was just a silly fantasy anyway.

+++

Margie's future husband Jerry had walked into her office that day, God he was so handsome. But she also saw the tired look in his eyes from the constant pain. Once she got him settled on the table, she found the swollen area at his right hip.

Working the area gently with her fingers, she saw the muscles of the back of his thigh begin to twitch with an involuntary motion.

Margie did everything she knew how to do to ease his pain, make him comfortable. In the process, she discovered his right testicle, which was hard to miss, it was more than twice normal size. Even with the drape tucked securely in place, the problem was obvious.

The massage board rules were clear, no touching of the privates, no carelessness draping them, no looking at all. Margie knew all of that and was careful, but she also now understood the real world and that had finally built a nice solid repeat business.

That helped a lot because she didn't need to advertise much, she got quite a few referrals.

She now had several regular customers that she allowed to be fully nude. That was against the rules but the door was locked and she always got to know them first. If they preferred to be naked, it was fine with her. But she held to her ethics, while she often got very close with her hands, she never once manipulated any of them to orgasm.

One regular named Dennis that she allowed full nudity always got very hard, and a number of times he actually climaxed without even being touched intimately. All she was doing was stroking his upper thighs with both hands while standing at the foot of the table.

Margie had no idea at all that men could even do that, she watched that first time as Dennis got firmer and firmer until his erection actually lifted up from his body. She knew she should have stopped but that was fascinating, so she kept on, repeating the long sensuous strokes.

Then his testicles tightened up, and his penis jerked, semen spurted out across his stomach.

Margie knew she had been teasing him with her hands, but that was a surprise.

That first time startled her, not knowing what to do about that, she just used a towel to clean him up. She kept the towel between her hand and his penis, but she could feel it's length, it's firmness. That was the first time she ever actually hand her hand directly on a client's genitals, but what else could she do? She couldn't just leave him messy like that.

After all, it wasn't her fault, not really. Margie never actually grasped anyone's penis, she always carefully kept the back of her hand that direction. Yes, it was over the top as far as the State rules went, but she trusted the man and it meant much needed repeat business.

Dennis apologized, acting embarrassed about that, but he always came right back for more and now left a $20 tip. The world is just the way it is, she decided.

+++

Looking at Jerry lying on her table, this was different. This man really was hurting, and in a place that was out of bounds. Every instinct in her body told her to try and help him.

"Do you suffer pain in your groin also?" She asked, being careful to keep a perfectly normal tone in her voice.

"Yes, but it's all right. I know you aren't allowed to work on that area." He answered her, with a hint of embarrassment.

Margie smiled inwardly at his comment. What a concept, here was a fine hunk of a male, and a normal one to boot? This man wasn't trying to shove his privates at her, he seemed to be bashful about it.

"I can do some lymph node drainage, that might help. It is a little bit intimate but I am understanding, I can see you need the help." Margie told him.

"All right. If you don't mind, but please be careful, it's very painful."

So she did, working carefully around his pelvis, her fingertips pushing gently with the weight of a nickel like she had been taught.

She was careful to keep his penis mostly draped while she worked, but she did have to expose the areas she was working on. Jerry's right testicle was huge, the skin stretched tight across it. She worked carefully, trying to offer some comfort. Her sensitive fingers could feel the swollen masses in the cords supporting his testicles, she used extremely gentle pressure and could feel the swelling ease slightly as she pressed the fluids out.

Jerry didn't get an erection, a mild surprise to her. He also said that he felt lots better, and he must have since after that he came back twice each week. Not one time did he erect.

Margie was happy for the business, and once each month the insurance company sent her a check.

Over time, his swelling went down, she knew the insurance paid sessions were going to end soon.

Clients came and went, she was used to that. But she was going to miss Jerry most of all. She realized she really did like him.

+++

Then Jerry asked her out to dinner! She opened her mouth to say no, since that was what she always said when asked by a client, but by then she knew she wanted to, very much.

His smile when she told him she would love to made her heart flutter, Jerry was so handsome.

Margie was excited as she showered carefully and dressed for the date. She really was interested in him, and he had been healing nicely.

He had claimed he just wanted to do something nice for her since she had done so much to help him.

He certainly did do that.

That evening Margie ended up in Jerry's bed. She wasn't even completely sure how that happened, except for the fact that she felt totally comfortable with him. Sometimes sex just happens, eyes meet and both know at the same instant. Yet this "instant" had taken four long months.

Jerry had driven her home, then he just stood there will a silly uncomfortable smile on his face. Margie lifted up on tiptoe and kissed him right on the lips, that was all it took. Then they were kissing in earnest, her body shuddered as his hands found her breasts.

There had been sex before, but rarely. A boyfriend for a few months just out of high school, and a one night stand one evening after she had gotten a little too drunk at a party, that was it. Margie didn't even remember that boy's name, and she hadn't even climaxed with him.

She also had never climaxed with her first boyfriend, it just felt warm and good.

Jerry most certainly got an erection that time, that happened as soon as his hands slid inside her blouse, and then her bra. Margie was very willing, she explored his groin that night in a way she had never done before.

Margie sure did climax with Jerry! It was amazing, beyond belief, she simply did not have any idea at all that her body could do that.

By the next morning she was completely and totally in love with this man. The next day her favorite client Dennis lay on her table and daydreaming about Jerry the night before, she let her hands slide right across his erection.

Almost instantly she realized, and blushed furiously, muttering an apology. He turned and looked at her, then he started laughing.

That was infectious, she began to laugh also.

Then she explained that she had a boyfriend without going into real detail, but Dennis understood that also.

"You can take it out on me all you like!" He grinned at her.

There was some more laughing, it was a very good day for her. It was like her entire world had just become wonderful.

+++

Three months later they were married, and she no longer accepted clients. Jerry had a very good job, there was no need for her to work. The calls continued, but over time they finally faded as she thanked them and told them she no longer worked.

Margie became a housewife, and she was perfectly happy with that. She did miss meeting the constant flow of new people, talking with them while she worked. But it was all right, she couldn't ask for a better partner in life.

Jerry always paid special attention to her needs, far more than just in bed. He worked hard, made fair money and life was sweet.

Margie was completely content with her man.

+++

Then came the series of events. The first problem was when her husband's hours were cut back. Several of the other employees were laid off. That added workload to his job, Jerry tried his best to handle his extra duties in less time but it was tough.

The day they called and told her to come down to the hospital was a hard time. He had fallen, broken his back and several ribs. Thank God he was not paralyzed, but he was in a cast from his pelvis to the top of his neck.

The company had insurance, and for the first month or so they thought they had no worries. Then they found out that the company, in financial trouble, had not paid the premiums.

Bad enough that they just kept the withholding from his paycheck that was taken out for his share of the medical insurance, there was no way to correct it because the entire company then simply folded.

They had also let the worker's compensation payments lapse.

The owner boarded up the factory and vanished. It was a rented facility, there was no one to even sue.

Now there was no job, no hope of getting one since Jerry was injured. Worse, all of the medical bills now fell to them. Next was the notice from the finance company regarding the overdue house payment.

They applied for and got food stamps, Margie blushed the first few times she used those, but finally she held her head up. They were doing the best they could, it wasn't their fault.

She cried the day the bank came and took Jerry's truck, she knew that he loved that big machine.

magmaman
magmaman
2,697 Followers