That Night in the Pub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But weren't there only four?"

"Yes...they must have had four goes each...no...I remember. One of those guys was on his mobile when we got into the car. I'll bet he was calling some of his mates."

"But that's only four each and I'm sure I had more than four."

"Stop boasting Bel...they must have swapped over...you know...when your four had finished they came and had a go with me and visa versa."

"Marie, do you think we should tell the police?"

"Bloody hell no, Bel. It'll all come out...might even be in the newspapers and on television. We wouldn't want that would we?"

"No...er, can I say something awful to you?"

"If you must," said Marie, anticipating that Brian had already discovered what had been going on.

"Marie," said Belinda in a whisper, "I think I enjoyed it."

"Being drunk or being raped?"

"Not being drunk. That was a shame really because I think I'd have enjoyed it more if I hadn't been."

Marie recollected the tiger that had assailed her. That hadn't happened with Sid for a long time, but with the boys it had happened twice...might have happened more if she hadn't been so fuddled. She would have felt more of what was happening and who was doing it to her.

"Marie, there's something I want to ask you."

"What?"

"Has Sid ever..." Belinda paused as if trying to work out how she was going to go on. "Has Sid ever put...put his tongue in you...you know...in your..."

"No; I dangled it over his face once and asked him to do it, but he said "Bugger off, I'm not licking that thing."

"Brian won't do it with me either, but I think...I think one of the boys did it to me last night. Did they do it to you?"

"Not that I remember...er...was it nice?"

"I think it was. I wish someone would do it to me when I wasn't drunk then I'd really know if I liked it or not."

"Well don't ask me, I'm not that way, you know that."

"I wasn't going to ask you," responded an offended Belinda. "I meant some man...one of the boys."

"Oh."

"Marie, when are we going out to see a film again?"

"Let's make it tomorrow night, shall we."

"Yes, let's do that; I'll drive...Oh, and Marie...give me a hand to clean the church on Saturday, will you?"

"Sure, I'll be there to do the flowers anyway."

"See you tomorrow night then?"

"Yes."

Marie put the receiver down, and somehow she felt much better.

Belinda picked up Marie for their evening out. The film was not to their taste and halfway through Belinda said, "This film's lousy, let's go home."

Marie agreed and they began the drive home.

Around halfway there Belinda said hurriedly, "Let's drop into the pub again, just to have a look around...see whose there. We don't need to get drunk again...just one and see..."

"If the boys are there," said Marie, finishing Belinda's sentence. "Right, let's do that; but only one."

"And only four," giggled Belinda. They can swap over again and four times is enough, and you can feel it properly and we can take our time."

"They may not be there," said Marie pessimistically.

"Well, there'll be others, won't there?"

"Yes, I suppose there will, said Marie, brightening up at the thought.

They entered the bar of the pub and looked round. Almost instantly they saw the boys and the boys spotted them.

They were seated round a table. Marie and Belinda made their way to the table.

It has been noted that Marie and Belinda go to see films much more frequently these days.

12