That Red Dress Started It...! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I thought that might be OK. What about you? Would you like to go there?"

Heck, I thought. Got to start somewhere.

"Come on" I said, grabbing my leather jacket and my purse. "Let's go see where the action is!"

Knowing full well that wherever we were, whatever we were doing that evening it would count as 'action' where I was concerned. Just BEING Bethany, that was action enough for me. As I slid into Andrew's car beside him I remembered to be careful to slide my legs in, not allowing my miniskirt to show too much. I demurely put my jacket on my knees as Andrew drove. Me? Demure? Not in that outfit!

The truth of which was revealed about ten minutes later as we stepped, hand in hand, through the front door of 'Senoritas'. To be greeted by the smell and the noise of a night club which was just beginning to get going. There were obviously a lot more people in there than the last time I'd been in, with Helen, a week or so earlier. Not packed yet but pretty full, maybe the New Year revellers of the night were still sleeping it off. Or coping with the return to work. But we did have the desired effect.

Andrew did indeed look handsome, that was the very first time I properly thought of him in that way. Taller than me, just, in my highest heels. A lot beefier and more manly, I could see now exactly what Kate had meant by 'a waste' in a sense. He was something of a babe-magnet, that I could see. And he was with me! And in that outfit I was definitely a guy-magnet myself, obviously looking for love, or rather for sex. I expect a lot of the guys there gained that impression when they looked at us. And some of them were definitely looking - at me!

Andrew took my hand as we moved towards the bar. He was very protective though, his body language stood out.

'She's taken,' it shouted.

He stayed close, we chatted for a while about his job, he wheedled some details out of me, about my being at the University. I kept everything I said gender-neutral. He was fishing but getting nowhere. But it was difficult, he knew what he was talking about. Then I realised why. He let something slip, about the Student's Union.

"Andrew, were you at college? Here?" I asked as innocently as I could manage.

He looked worried, I don't know why, as if he had been trying to hide the fact.

"Yes, about five years ago."

"Andrew - is that you?"

He had been just about to add to his admission, I could tell, when we both heard a voice behind us and turned together. We both recognised the speaker, though neither of us knew why the other did at that time. It was Andrew who replied.

"Hello Professor Kingsley."

I looked. Did I blush? Well might I have blushed bright red. I was sitting on a bar stool, in a tight ultra-mini skirt, nylon-clad legs on display, tits thrusting out, slightly over-made-up, holding a gin and tonic and staring at the man whose decision over the next few days would decide my future. Did he recognise me?

He moved forward, past Andrew.

"Well hello there " he said beaming, moving up close and putting a hand on my bare thigh. "So nice to see you again."

Again?

Hell!

End of Part 7

12