That Side of the Fence Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues.
2.5k words
4.59
2.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

On Monday, Taylor came in for breakfast. He smiled big at me and winked. I smiled back and talked cordially with him. He grabbed a piece of paper off my counter and wrote something on it. He then folded it and handed it to me. He then walked away. I put the paper in my pocket and continued working. On my break I opened the paper and read.

"Meet you at Albertson's at 5 o'clock. I will be down for lunch for the okay."

I tossed the paper in the garbage with the rest of my trash as I returned to work. I was hard as a rock and very uncomfortable. I couldn't do anything about it, lacking time. I returned to my work station, trying hard to concentrate on my work.

Sometime near twelve-thirty, Taylor came down for lunch. I glanced in his direction and nodded. He smiled and headed to the entrée line. I returned to the back kitchen to finish up my work.

When I got home, I asked my wife if we had anything that night. She shook her head. I told her that I was going to meet up my friend again. She smiled and said that she was happy I had found a personal friend. She kissed me and went about her house work.

I cleaned up, inside and out, and dressed a little nicer than I usual did when I went out. I kissed my wife again, holding her tight to me, knowing that I was going out to cheat on her. She held me tight and told me to have fun.

I drove to the parking lot and found Taylor waiting for me. He motioned to his car and I waved him off. I rolled down my window.

"I'm not getting into that pint-sized thing again. Hop in!"

He shook his head and moved to my passenger door. He was chuckling as he climbed in.

"If my other friends saw me in this thing, they would laugh me off the earth."

I laughed and put the van in gear. "Where to, hot shot?"

He chuckled again and pointed to the north. "There is a place I know not far from here that's very discreet. It's clean and private."

I nodded and followed his directions onto the highway. We went towards the airport and he had me pull into one of the smaller hotels. We parked and he led me into the lobby. The clerk smiled as she recognized Taylor.

"Jeremy," she said with a smile, "long time, no see."

Taylor smiled and looked to me. "I know. I haven't had the need of your services for a while. This is my friend Tom."

She smiled and nodded at me. "Shall I start you a new tab?"

Taylor nodded and took the key she proffered him. We walked out of the lobby and to the elevators. He took my hand as he pushed the call button. The elevator opened immediately and he pulled me in. He smiled at me as the door closed and then moved his head to mine. I took his lips as his free hand moved behind my head to hold me tight. I put my free arm around him and held him tighter. We broke as the door opened and he led me out and to the right down the left hand hall. Halfway down he stopped and opened the door. He led me in and pulled me tight to him as the door closed behind us.

We embraced in a full hug as our lips met again, his arms around me caressing my back through my shirt. I reached behind him and grabbed his buttocks. He chuckled into my mouth as my lips parted. His tongue pushed deep into my mouth. I sucked air through my nose as we kissed hard and long. I took a hold of his shirt and pulled it from his within his pants. I reached up to find the bare flesh of his back. He broke momentarily to take gasp as I ran my fingers up his spine. I pushed up further, pushing his shirt up over his head. He reached for my buttons and quickly opened my shirt. He pushed the shirt over my shoulders as he put his lips to a nipple and sucked it into his mouth. It was now my turn to gasp as he bit lightly on my nipple. I reached between us and began to pull open his pants. He reciprocated and we both soon stepping out of our discarded trousers, leaving our shoes behind. He pushed back onto the bed and reached down to pull my socks off my feet. He then stood and took his own off. He moved to my side as I shimmied up the bed.

I giggled as he lay next to me. "I feel like I'm having sex for the first time again, all giddy and nervous."

He chuckled and took my hardness into his fist. He stroked fast for a second and the moved his lips to mine again as he slowed to a gentle stroke. I in turn took a hold of his member and just held it while we kissed passionately for several minutes.

He broke from my lips and moved to my ear, nape and chest until he sucked in one of my nipples. I gasped and pulled him tight to my chest. He moved to the other nipple and repeated, as did I. He then moved down my abdomen, kissing lightly until he arrived at my hardness. He kissed it up and down. He then moved to my balls, keeping his hand wrapped around my manliness. He sucked in each testicle with a gentle pull, tongued them for moments and then released them with a pop. He then moved to the tip of my hardness and carefully engulfed the whole of my hard flesh. He slid his tongue along the underside of my rod, paying particular attention to the sensitive spot below my slit. I was close to coming when he stopped. I groaned. He chuckled.

"Don't worry, big boy," he said coyly, "you'll get off soon enough."

He moved his head back to mine and kissed me softly.

"Do you want to fuck me first?" he said quietly looking into my eyes.

I shook my head. "No, love, take me first. I want to feel a real dick in me. It has been forever."

"How long?" he said.

"Probably 25 years or more," I said. "One of my brothers and I had some fun when he was 18. He is the only one to come inside me, ever."

Taylor shook his head. "Long time to be in the closet."

I shrugged and sighed.

Taylor kissed me again and knelt up on the bed. "Let's get you some dick then," he said with a chuckle. "Do you want me to cover up?"

"Not to start," I said, "I want to feel the real deal for a little bit. But before you get going too much, you had better. Not that I don't trust your health, but I do have family to concern myself with."

He nodded and pulled out condom from his pants as well as a small tube of lubricant.

"I understand," he said, knowingly. "I have been having gay sex for most of my life and I still insist on condoms when I am not certain. But just so you know, I have had clean tests for 10 years."

I nodded. "How do you want to take me?" I said.

"As big as you are," he said, appraising my body, "we had better do you from behind."

I nodded again and moved to my hands and knees. I spread my legs and looked behind through my legs. Taylor moved behind me and looked at my ass.

"Goddamn, your ass is nearly wide open already," he said with surprise.

I chuckled. "Well, just 'cuz I haven't had a live one in me, doesn't mean I haven't played. Don't worry about too much prep. You should be able to just push into me easily with some lube."

He nodded, then bent down and licked my hole. I felt his tongue enter me and I moaned aloud. He chuckled and pushed harder with his tongue. I shuddered hard and my sphincter tightened and spasmed around the intrusion.

I knelt back up and I felt him put two fingers to my hole and gently push. The slipped right in. He then tried a third finger and pushed all his fingers and thumb to my hole. I felt his knuckles at my opening. He pulled out and chuckled as my distended hole gaped.

I looked over my shoulder and saw him put lube on his hand and then squirted a bit on my ass. He pushed his hand into my gaping hole and felt him reach to his knuckles again. He pushed gently again and cried out as knuckles pushed past my opening. I was now panting and gasping as I felt the largest thing I had ever had inside. He moved his hand around a little and then pulled in gently out. He grabbed a towel and cleaned his hand off. I noticed that I had a dribble of precome dripping from my member.

Taylor then lubed his dick. I moved to watch underneath and sigh as he approached. He pushed the tip to my distended hole and then with one hard push he was in me. I grunted at the intrusion and moaned loudly. I was in heaven. I could already feel my sphincter spasming and my bowels becoming sensitive. He moved out of me slowly and then pushed in hard again. I shuddered hard and felt my anal orgasm building. Taylor pumped me for a few more minutes, then said he had better cover up, as he was getting close.

As he pulled out of me, I turned quickly and took his member in my mouth. He seemed surprised but didn't stop me. The lubricant was sweet, and the anal matter wasn't strong. I cleaned him and wiped him with the towel.

"For someone who hasn't lived the gay lifestyle, you sure know how to have fun," he said with a chuckle.

"Just doin' what I would want done." I grabbed the condom, opened it and set it on the tip of his hardness. I then leaned forward and rolled it down his dick with my mouth. He gasped as I reached his pubes.

"God damn, you....." he started but then shudder as I thrust my tongue to the underside as I pulled off of him. He shook his head, at a loss for words.

I moved back to my position and laid my head on the mattress. He moved behind me again and pushed hard, full into me with one thrust. He then began to bang me hard and fast. I instantly started to shudder and my bowels spasmed hard. He thrust for nearly five minutes and then, just as I hit my high, he pushed hard into me and grunted lowly. I felt his flesh spasm inside me and then he trusted several more times. He grunted and moaned with each thrust. Then with one last thrust, he stayed buried in me, holding me tight at the hips. He panted and moaned. I looked back through my legs and was surprised to see a string of come dripping from my dick. I didn't even feel. Probably happened when and climaxed in my ass. He held me for a moment longer and then carefully pulled out, making sure the condom came as well.

He sat back and pulled off the condom and tossed it into the waste basket. He then grabbed the towel and wiped my ass and legs. He cleaned himself as well. I moved to my side, still panting, and shuddering a little. I looked up at my lover and smiled.

"Thank you," I said quietly. He smiled back and nodded.

"You ejaculated," he said, running his fingers through my come on the sheets.

"Well, what do you expect when you pound my prostate like that?" I said with a grim.

He chuckled as he laid down next to me. We kissed for long moments. He took my flaccid member in his fingers and slowly stroked me. When I semi hard, he leaned down and took me in his mouth. When I was rock hard again, he reached for another condom rolled it onto my dick.

"How do you want to do me?" he asked with a smile.

"I want to look into your eyes as I fuck you," I said.

He nodded and laid down on the bed, he took a pillow and put it under his back and hips. I picked up the lube and spread some on his pucker.

"Don't play, just fuck me," he said. He was already aflush.

I chuckled and put some lube on my condom-covered flesh and then pushed my tip to his hole. He moaned as I pushed further in. I pushed to the hilt and then moved back again.

"Just fuck me hard and fast," he said breathily.

I acknowledged with a hard trust. We both grunted and then I began a hard and fast pace. He grunted with each thrust and moaned as I pulled back. I wasn't going to last long so I thrust hard three more times. With one last pull back, I rammed hard to him as he shuddered hard. I pushed my come out and moaned loudly with delight. He continued to shudder through his anal orgasm. I then pulled back slowly and pushed in softly. He moaned with delight. My legs started to cramp, so I pulled out and sat back onto the bed. I pulled my condom off and sent it to join his. He laid there for long minutes, spasming. I watched as he tried to close his anus. I took the towel and cleaned him. He shuddered again as I wiped him. He then jerked hard and come spurted from his dick onto his stomach. He giggled and blushed.

I moved up to his side and caressed his still rosy flesh. I kissed him softly and nibbled at his ears and neck until his breathing returned to normal.

"I have had many an anal orgasm, but that one seemed to be stronger than normal. Thank you," he said and reached up with his lips.

We cleaned up and dressed. We embraced again for one more long kiss before we left the room.

I took him back to his car, hand in hand. When we arrived, he sat there for a moment.

"Is this just a one-night stand or are you looking for something more?" he said with sadness on his face.

"I think I wouldn't mind getting together from time to time. I would hope that you continue to look for a more permanent relationship."

"God, now you sound fatherly," he said with a chuckle.

"Comes, from years of experience."

Taylor chuckled again. He leaned to me and kissed me quickly. He then exited, waving as he got into his car and pulled away.