That's Amore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan had been dreaming of this moment ever since he saw Mary shrouded in the full moon's light the night that they met, and she had been dreaming of this also since not too long after that. Their mating was slow, steady, forceful, and loving all at the same time. No words were spoken but sounds of pleasure filled the room. While pistoning back and forth Ryan's mouth was sucking one nipple, one of his hands was groping one of Mary's ass cheeks, and his other hand was playing with her clit. She shrieked as her pussy clamped down like a vice on his cock, causing him to grunt like a pen full of hogs as two strokes later he ejaculated a magnum full of cum into her restless pussy.

The lights went out for both of them for a few seconds as their circuits were fried. Fortunately they quickly recovered, kissed passionately while Ryan continued to slowly reciprocate in his cock's favorite place on earth and Mary squeezed and released her pc muscles.

Eventually Ryan disengaged and collapsed next to Mary, both glistening in sweat and bodily secretions coating Ryan's cock.

Mary spoke first. "I was supposed to be thanking you for saving my little girl -- now I have to thank you for something else -- the most intense orgasm of my life by a factor of ten!"

"You're not human," Ryan grumbled and then laid a quick series of kisses on Mary's nipples, neck, and face. "You're a Roman goddess come to earth to grant a poor human an act of godly pleasure."

Mary laughed: "You're not getting away with a single act of godly pleasure. There are lots more to come."

With that Mary shinnied her mouth down to his slick cock, still half hard, and started sucking. To his shock Ryan's cock immediately responded, something he couldn't remember happening since -- ever!

Two minutes later Mary was riding him cowgirl with the intensity of a rodeo champion while he occasionally bucked upwardly, and continuously mauled or sucked her tits, and occasionally reached a hand around to her impeccable ass and stuck a finger in her rosebud. Their second climaxes were virtually synchronous and -- impossibly -- just as intense and debilitating as their first.

When twenty minutes later Ryan made, for him, an unprecedented third deposit in her treasure slit, both were rendered fully comatose.

The lovers awoke almost simultaneously more than an hour later, their naked bodies inextricably intertwined. They broadly smiled at each other. Few words were exchanged -- none were necessary. Both knew two things; they had never been so sexually satisfied; and nothing would ever be the same again.

They finally were able to drag themselves out of bed, take a shower together without fucking again, eat a few handfuls of nuts, and stagger to the sailing dock by 13:00.

As the small sailboat cut through the dark blue waters of the Mediterranean surrounding the magical island of Capri a shiny radiance almost like a halo surrounded Mary's visage. For yet another time Ryan felt an inner glow that overwhelmed him, leaving him light-headed. With the wind blowing her lustrous curly blond hair straight backward Mary smiled at him and over the sound of the rushing air asked "What are you thinking?"

After a long pause Ryan responded "I must be in heaven!"

The shoppers were all abuzz at dinner that night, bragging about their purchases. Mary and Ryan were contemplative, saying little, but with satisfied grins on their faces. After dinner in her inimical way Stacy sauntered up to Ryan, pulled his ear to his mouth, and mumbled "Wouldn't you like to tap that prime pussy every day?"

Ryan flushed in embarrassment as Stacy giggled, and then scurried away.

Days 14-16

Everyone continued to enjoy their excursion even after leaving enchanted Capri to return to the Amalfi Coast. Sylvia disappeared for a few hours each day on the Amalfi Coast showing an adventurous spirit that Ryan had never recognized before by renting a small motorcycle to take her around. Stacy continued to participate in all sorts of activities with Ryan, but seemed to suddenly disappear when in the middle of the afternoon when Mary subtly approached him, led him to her room, and then fucked his brains out.

Ryan wasn't observant enough to figure out whether anyone else on the tour, aside from Stacy who seemed very happy with the fact, knew that Mary was hauling his ashes every day. He decided not to care. His mind was completely confused, however, dealing with conflicting emotions, and feelings that had been either long dead, or he had now just developed.

Day 17

Through almost the entire excursion Gina had made sure that the tour ate mostly at authentic local Italian restaurants. As a change of pace this night she took them for dinner to a restaurant that unabashedly was designed for unsophisticated American tourists. Loud, often cheesy, music played continuously. Some of the songs were of Italian origin, others of American origin; some sung in Italian, others in English.

Ryan sat at one table with Sylvia on one side of him, Stacy on the other, and across from Mary. His unobservant eyes expressed surprised when he noticed that Sylvia was dressed in clothes that he had never noticed before, and looked so authentically Italian that had he not been with her for twenty plus years he would have thought her a native.

He was surprised when Stacy told him a funny story and then quietly followed it with "You're the best, dad-to-be," which she had taken to calling him.

Suddenly the voice of Dean Martin filled the Trattoria. It was almost in slow motion as Ryan heard the words. He stared at Mary when the lyrics rang out "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie..." He suddenly remembered how taken aback he was when the full moon's light washed over Mary the first time that he saw here.

His mind ran to seeing the sunlight reflecting off Mary's hair on the sailboat after they had been intimate for the first time when he heard "When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine..."

Ryan resolved any confusion he had about his bubbling emotions when he thought of how light headed he often felt when ogling Mary as the lines "When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreaming signore..." emanated from the establishment's speakers.

"That's Amore!" he whispered to himself and mouthed while staring at Mary's smiling face. She blew him a kiss.

That night, unknown to each other, Ryan, Sylvia, Mary, and Stacy had trouble sleeping; things had to be resolved.

Day 18

After breakfast Sylvia pulled Ryan aside -- as he simultaneously pulled her aside -- and they said in unison "We need to talk."

After exchanging broad smiles, Sylvia said "Me first."

They went to a beautiful veranda overlooking the blue Mediterranean with the sunlight glistening on the water, and birds circling in the sky, and sat isolated from everyone else. After staring at the sea for a few minutes, Sylvia turned to Ryan and held his hands.

"I've been distracted, and not a good wife, for more than a year. I finally resolved a number of things in my mind and feel at peace for the first time in a long time. I need to tell you the story..." she started.

Sylvia went on to tell Ryan everything about how she found out about her birth parents, her birth name of Gabrielle Amendola, her feelings of emptiness which transferred over to her interactions with him and others, and her intense desire for this trip to see if she could connect with her roots.

At some point a hotel staffer approached them and asked if they would like anything to drink. It what seemed like perfect Italian to Ryan Sylvia rattled off a long response; the surprised staffer nodded, and walked away.

When she saw the shocked look on his face she said "I've been taking Italian lessons for a while, and practicing this entire trip when no Americans are around."

Then after a long pause came the coup de grace.

"I've placed a down payment on a small house in Ravello and started emigration proceedings. I'm staying in Italy; I'll arrange to have everything I need sent here. I hope that you'll help Austin and Brittany do that. I feel truly at home and at peace for the first time in my life. This is no reflection on you. You have been the best husband that anyone could ever want -- it's just that I know now where I belong. I'm so happy that you've found another love in Mary -- it allows me to do this without guilt," Sylvia said with a wan smile.

Ryan guessed that his worship of Mary had not been subtle; fortunately Sylvia's words absolved him of the responsibility to tell her that he was leaving her for Mary.

They stared silently at each other for several minutes. Ryan's mind moved from gobsmacked to flabbergasted, to surprised, to acceptance, to excitement in those minutes. "You know that we'll have to divorce," he finally said in a non-confrontational manner.

"I know -- it's necessary for all concerned," she replied.

"I'll help you anyway I can; and I'd like to see your place."

"Go talk to Mary and Stacy then we'll get a taxi or hotel shuttle this afternoon and go there," she smiled.

Ryan found Mary leaving the breakfast area -- she had started later than Ryan and Sylvia. He led her to another veranda with a bella vista and sat her down.

"I realized last night, in my conscious mind, my subconscious has probably already known it since I first laid eyes on you, that I'm madly, head-over-heels, passionately, in love with you, Mary."

Mary smiled knowingly and then softly replied "I know -- I knew before you admitted it to yourself; before we made love the first time; before I knew that I felt the same way about you."

They exchanged a soft, meaningful kiss.

"What's your relationship with Tim?"

"He's already been served with divorce papers and physically removed from my house and the locks changed and a security company hired. I'm enforcing my prenup; there will be no trouble or delay. What's your relationship with Sylvia?"

"She's moving to Italy; she put a down payment on a house in Ravello and wants you, me, and Stacy to see it this afternoon. I'll be filing as soon as we get back to Virginia. It will be amicable."

Mary smiled. "Do you have any other plans when we get back to Virginia?"

"I hope to move in with the love of my life, and her daughter who I have also come to love like my own, and make love to her in every room of her house and on every day of the year for as long as I can survive the passion that she instills in me."

Mary smiled wider. "Sounds like a plan! Let's tell Stacy."

Stacy cried into Mary's and Ryan's shoulders for a good five minutes before a big smile crossed her face. "Let's go for a family swim, Mom and Dad, and then go see Sylvia's new house!"

Ryan, Stacy and Mary oohed and aahed at Sylvia's new house. They left Sylvia at a hotel in Ravello near her house with the promise to have all of her stuff sent to her the next day. That night Stacy slept in Ryan's and Sylvia's former hotel room, and Ryan and Mary spend their first night together having made love when they first got to bed and again when they woke up at 3 a. m. Their smiles the next morning were brighter than the sun.

Day 19

In mid-flight in the First Class section on the way home Mary sat on Ryan's lap as Stacy sat next to him holding his hand. Stacy smiled at him as she said "I love you new dad!"

"I love you, new daughter," he replied.

Mary kissed him and then quietly sang into his ear "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's Amore..."