That's My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teased her and said, "What way?"

She squeezed the shaft in her fist and said, "Hard, and thick, and ready to be inside me, to fill your momma with what she needs." She stroked it a few times and said, "Oohh yes, I do want it inside me; I need it there." She kissed me hard as she felt me raising her legs to get her into a position to accept my penetration. I eased her knees apart and her legs opened. I pulled the panty-like nylon to the side, exposing her pussy to the light, and my grateful gaze.

It excited me just to see her like that. What a feeling, to know that my mother was opening herself to me, and that in a moment my cock would be spreading the soft folds I would slip between to enter her. I could see a sheen on her pussy lips that told me that she was ready.

As I brought my cock to her, I felt as if we were crossing a barrier from which a mother and son couldn't come back, but she was urging me to her, and I was more than willing. That first penetration into my mother's pussy gave me a sense of relief and excitement at the same time. It was so good to be inside her. One long stroke slid me into the depths of my mother's center and then I was sure that nothing would ever be the same again. She wrapped her arms around me as I filled her channel and completed the connection that made us one.

As I moved in and out of her, I could see that my shaft was slathered with her juices. It was almost creamy, and it got me hot, and it made me even harder as her lovely pussy took me in. It's a heady thing for a son to see the evidence that his mother wants him inside her as much as he wants to be there.

With slow and deliberate strokes I went deep into her. She put her hands behind her and leaned back as she put her legs on my shoulder. It must have opened her in just the right way because as I concluded each entry, she made a sound of intense pleasure. I stayed inside her and ground my hips when I was buried in her. I was as deep in her as I could go.

I could see that we fit together well. Her pussy surrounded my width so that her hole was enclosed around my shaft. I could also feel that we fit together well. Each stroke massaged me and by the sounds my mother was making, each stroke massaged her too. She made soft sounds for a while and every once in awhile said, "Oh Tommy," and "Yes...yes..."

I increased the pace as I felt my excitement building. She said, "Tommy, Tommy TOMmy. ToMmy, TOMMY, TOMMY... louder and louder as I thrust into her. It continued escalating and with each, "YES, YES, YES..." I knew that her orgasm was coming. Her loud cry of "OHHHHHhhhh..." almost gave me as much pleasure as it did her. I had made my mom come, and yes, I felt very good about it.

After she finished I saw her staring off with a serious look on her face. I said, "Are you sorry we did that mom? I know you said we shouldn't before, but I thought..."

She said, "NO, no, baby...I just couldn't believe how good you made me feel, and how long it had been since anyone loved me like that." She looked seriously into my eyes and said, "You do, don't you honey...it is because you love me, isn't it?"

I said, "Of course I love you mom, I've always loved you, as a mom, and as a woman." I was still inside her and still hard. I took hold of each of her breasts and began pressing home again. She responded and held my arms as I stroked her.

She said, "You're so strong inside me, and I do love you so very much. I love that you want me Tommy; I'm not sorry, I'm glad, glad baby, keep doing it baby, keep loving me like this, keep wanting me, you won't stop will you baby, you won't stop wanting me, will you love?" As she spoke I could hear her excitement build.

I said, "No mom, never. And she kept speaking non-stop.

"Yes," she said, "Never stop, never stop loving me, and doing this, never stop, YES, oh God, oh it's so good , so big in me, so, hard, oh yes, yes baby, you love me don't you, you want me, I make you so hard you want to be in me, to love me, OHH, oh yes Tommy, Tommy, I love you, tell mommy you love her, tell me tell me, TELL MEEE, AAAahhhh..."

By this time I was as ready to come as I had ever been. I said, "I love you mom, I love you, I'm coming mom..." My cock felt stone solid in anticipation of releasing into my mother's pussy. I came hard. I cried out as I gave my mother my love and desire with each thrust. There was an added jolt to each stream of cum that I shot into my mother's channel. I said again, "Yes, yes, I love you mom." I was energized and I thrust hard and deep into her with each release. Her cries filled the room as I filled her. I was coming inside my mother and it was the best feeling I'd ever had.

She said, "Yes baby come inside me, yes, yes..." I loved that she was my mother and I loved that she was mine. She had said that we had a special love and this was the physical expression of it. I felt nothing but pride for what we were sharing, and by the way mom was holding me and kissing me, I knew that she felt the same. I kissed her long and deep as we both finished coming and I became aware of the heat from her skin and the softness of her breasts in my hand.

When her breathing quieted she said, "I've want to tell you something, but I'm a little embarrassed."

I said, "After all this you're embarrassed?"

She said, "Well it's not something a mother usually says to her son." She laughed and whispered, "I love your cock, I love it inside me and in my mouth. It's so velvety and hard and...oohh..." She took me in hand and then fisted the shaft. She said, "Oohh" again and then bent over to lick the head and then take me in her mouth. She sucked a few times and then said, "I can taste us on you...and I like it...very much..."

She sucked again and I was hard. How could I not be? My mother was loving me, sucking me, blowing me. She was so energetic and turned on that I very quickly felt myself about to come. "Oh mom...mom...mom..." It happened so fast. Again, that exquisite feeling of he soft lips around my cock. Again, her warm mouth and tongue moving on my shaft. It was almost too much and I reached overload. Before I could tell her that I was coming, I began releasing. My mother made sounds of pleasure as she realized that her son was coming in her mouth. It was an intense and surprisingly long orgasm considering I'd come inside her only a little while before.

I exhaled a long "Ohhh mom..." as she sucked hard and the last spasms drained whatever sperm was still left for her to draw out of me.

She said, "Mmmm...I do love you Tommy. You know how much now, don't you baby?" I knew that my mom was showing me the ultimate expression of love that a mother could give to her son.

I said, "Yes mom, I could feel it all when I was in your mouth."

She smiled and held me and said, "Yes baby, yes."

Later, we picked out ten pictures and posted them on the site. The response was good and I showed them to mom, who was very pleased. Most people said very nice things about her body and she was surprised, but it made her feel good. Quite a few people asked to see her face in the next series.

I said, "Mom, you have nothing to be ashamed of, and I understand if you don't want to, but this is a statement you can make for yourself. Who you are is in your eyes and your smile, I would be proud to see my mom on that site."

She said, "Would you baby? Oh God...okay, I think I'm ready." We took the next series in the garden. She wore very little makeup and a long white tee shirt. The size of her tits is evident in the pictures, but her warm smile is just as sexy to me. I convinced her to take a few shots topless. I placed a red flower between her breasts and it accentuated her rosy nipples. The response was even better than before. Mom couldn't believe that she was in the top twenty downloads out the hundred women at the site. The e-mails were great. Of course there are always a few unkind assholes and I didn't show her those two e-mails.

The last series we did was on the bed in a sexy nightgown. Some of the shots show her asleep with her top riding up enough for you to see most of her round ass through her panties. In some she's bare breasted and smiling. And in the last shot, with open arms, she's happily inviting someone to come to bed with her. That someone quickly joined her.

I kissed her and told her I loved her. She said, "Baby, I'm happy for the first time in my life, and it's because of you. I want you so much. She said, "I know I'm not the most beautiful woman you've ever taken to bed, but I'm going to be the best, because no one can take care of you better than your mom. I know what you need baby because I love you. You need your momma's pussy don't you baby, don't you baby?" It was the first time I'd heard her say the word.

I said, "Yes mom, I need it so bad; you give me the best sex I ever had and that's the truth."

She said, "Oh, honey, it's true for me too, I promise. I never had orgasms the way I do with you. I never wanted anybody as much as I want you." I was almost crazed as I watched her rub her sopping pussy. I could hear the wet slosh as she massaged her soaked folds.

"She looked at my bulge and said, "Show me baby, show mommy how much you want her." It's not an exaggeration to say that my cock pointed to the ceiling after taking off my shorts.

We joined in that more than physical way that true lovers do. I pushed between her folds and entered the place that was now for me. I was inside her and she was inside me. We stroked each other and her center was filled with my thickened shaft. I thought the thoughts of a son who shares a special love with his mother. I thought the thoughts a husband might think when he gives his wife a child. We moved together and massaged each other. We came to that place where hunger and passion are overwhelming. I wanted each stroke to unendingly lead to the next and I also wanted it to be the last one so I could come inside her.

I thought about the picture I'd just taken of her with her sweet ass showing. I pulled out to turn her over. She looked at me as if to ask what I wanted and I directed her onto her hands and knees. I mounted her from behind and drove into her pussy. She was sopping and I could see her juices on my slick shaft. I gave her long and complete thrusts. At one point, I accidentally went into her ass. She yelled, "OH!" and then she said, "Too hard honey...do it slow."

She reached her hands back and I watched as she opened herself. I realized that she was offering her small hole to me. She seemed ready. My cock was covered with the juice from her pussy and I was able to push into the tight hole despite the stretching it took. She said, "OHH..." as I pressed into her. I gently moved my shaft inside her. She said, "Yes baby, that's better."

Her tight channel felt as if it was lined with warm silk. I slowly went in as deep as I could until I felt my balls up against the meat of her globes. I moved my hips to rotate myself inside her. Again she said, "OHH..." And with each insertion she said, "OHH..." If it was too much for her, I didn't want to know because at that moment, I couldn't stop fucking my mother's ass if I tried. I took hold of one of her tits as I drove into her and she rubbed her pussy a few times and she began saying, "Yes..."

When I heard sounds of pleasure I said, "Does it feel good mom?"

She said, "Oh yes honey, you feel good so inside me... I never thought it could be this way, yes baby, yes."

I was glad to hear saying 'Yes,' because to me it meant, 'Yes, it's what I want.' I wouldn't be surprised if most people were horrified by the thought of a son having anal sex with his mother, but there was only the two of us, a mother who wanted her son, and a son who wanted his mother, making each other feel good, making each other feel loved.

And that's what I felt most as did it, loved. A woman was giving her body to her man and a mother was giving her love to her son. With each penetration into her depths, that's what I felt, and I felt it throughout my whole being. As much pleasure as she was giving me with each entry, I felt as much love. She said, "Ohhh Tommy, tell me you love me and that you always will."

It's so simple and it was all I wanted too. I began moving faster inside her ass. I said, "Yes mom, I'm always going to love you."

She said, "Like this, like this, like this..." She said it with each of my penetrations as the pace increased and I felt the pressure to come building in both us.

I said, "Yes mom, like this, like this..." The length of my cock was completely buried in her flesh with each stroke, and when came I came up against her globes she twisted her hips and groaned as if she was stretched to her limit. But she was taking it with so much love that I knew she was right when she said that nobody could love me better than my mother. Giving me all of her body without reservation, took her love into another realm. I was having sex with my mother and as I stroked inside her body I knew that for us, it had none of the negativity that others had when the said, 'Incest.' For us it was a complete surrender to the possibilities of love, and now, incest was a beautiful word.

As I stroked into her and kissed her back I said, "My sweet Laura, you're all mine, aren't you mom?"

She said, "Yes baby, I'm all yours, I belong to you...just love me baby, love me, love me..."

I said "Yes mom, yes." My strokes became quicker, and deeper. Mom reached under and felt the place where my cock was entering her and said, "Oh yes, I belong to you, yes, YES, GOD, OH, OHH..." She grabbed at her pussy and said, I'M COMING BABEEE...MOMMY"S COMIIIIIINNNG."

I relinquished any control I might have been holding on to and said, "Yes mom, yes, yes..." I let loose a torrent of cum into her ass. I was thrusting so hard and deep that my balls kept hitting her meaty globes. He cries of "OH, OH, OH..." were more a whimper than a word. Even though I had come, her tight hold on my rod me hard enough to keep stroking into her. When I finally slowed and came out of her, mom collapsed onto to the bed and I went down on top of her. It became an even more significant event for us when we found out that it was the first anal experience for both of us. Mom exhaled and laughed. She said, "My God, what did we just do?"

I said, "We loved each other." And that's what we've been doing, and talking about our fourth posting. So if you happen to come across that mature, amateur site, and you see a sexy lady in a garden, on a couch, and in a bed, I'm proud to say, "That's my mom."

12