The 50 Foot Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,924 Followers

"Mmmmm. Are you sure?" She asks. "I mean, it sounds wonderful, but will it work?" Andrea wants to know, then adds, "I'm getting wet just thinking about it. Can you really do it?"

"I think we should try! How about tonight?" Ben says, excitedly, his cock getting hard thinking about it.

"We'll see." She says, teasingly. "I might have a headache." They both laugh and Andrea kisses his chest as she adds, "I can't wait!"

They work hard all day in their vegetable garden, the sexual tension thick in the air around them. Suddenly, in one night their entire relationship has changed. Andrea's pussy is moist nearly all day as she silently relives her orgasms from the night before. Ben, likewise sports a hard cock throughout the day, but more from watching Andrea bend over or swing her hips than from his memories of the night before. Finally, the day's work is done.

"Let's get cleaned up, and give my idea a try." Ben says when they've finished dinner.

Ben watches Andrea shower again, but this time instead of jacking off, he just admires her immense beauty and dreams of immersing himself in her pleasure center. Ben bathes in a nearby stream and takes care to trim his toenails very short so they won't scratch Andrea. They're both naked when they meet back in the cavern to execute their erotic plan.

"Andrea, did you like it when I licked your nipples last night? Was that worthwhile foreplay? Would you like me to do it again?" Ben asks, trying to determine if his meager attempt at sucking her nipples turned her on.

"Oh yes!" Andrea answers enthusiastically. "That was wonderful, Ben. It made me wet before you even got near my pussy."

"Okay, lets start there again tonight, but I'm going to use lotion rather than my tongue." Ben says, lifting his arms up for Andrea to pick him up. Andrea again sets Ben under her large breasts and he leans his naked body against her soft tit. Ben opens the bottle of lotion and pouring a large amount over her nipple, he wraps his hands around it and begins stroking up and down.

"Oh Ben, that's wonderful. That's different than last night!" Andrea says, lifting her head so she can watch him. Her nipple responds immediately to his caress, growing to about four inches long. Ben continues stroking and squeezing her nipple and then rubs lotion across her areola and the top of her breast. Andrea loves the feeling of Ben's hands on her tit and again senses the arousal emanating from her pussy. Ben switches to her other breast and does the same thing getting the same reaction from Andrea.

After caressing her breasts for a while, Ben stands between her tits and looks at Andrea's face. "Ready?" He asks. "We've read about virginity and you know this will hurt, right?"

"Yes. I know and I'm ready!" Andrea answers.

"Okay, here I go. You need to pull your knees up as high as you can and spread your legs very wide." Ben tells her as he turns to go. He stops momentarily and turns back toward Andrea's face. "I love you!" He says, then lies down and rolls across her stomach to her pubic mound. Her knees are already pulled up, creating a small plateau between her legs, with her pussy lips pointing straight up. Ben pulls himself up and lies on his side next to her moist pussy. With his body stretched out along the side of her pussy, he gently rubs his hand up and down her lips, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. The heat coming off her pussy looks like steam evaporating into the air.

"Oh, Ben! Mmmmm!" Andrea moans.

"Ben is 6'4" tall and very muscular. He's calculated that Andrea is about nine times as tall as an average woman, making his height equivalent to the length of an average penis for her. Sitting up he swings his legs between her pussy lips, slipping them inside of her up to his knees. His toes and heels glide along the hot, wet tissue of her pussy walls, sending shivers through her body. Then, resting one hand on each side of her pussy, he raises himself up; much like he would on parallel bars and slowly lowers his legs into her hot, wet hole. He's in nearly to his waist, feeling his hard cock rub against the hot, moist lining of her pussy, when his feet hit what must be her hymen. Ben stops and looks up at Andrea's face.

"Are you ready?" He asks. "This is the part that may hurt." Ben says, as he holds himself up by his arms.

"Please, Ben. It feels so good already, keep going!" Andrea pleads enjoying the feeling of his hands on her labia as much as his legs inside her pussy.

Ben pushes down on her pussy lips with his arms, raising most of his body out of her pussy and bending his knees, he pulls his feet up as high as he can. Then in one quick thrust, he kicks his legs out straight, while letting go with his hands, plunging his body forcefully down into Andrea's hot, wet pussy, breaking through the barrier and burying himself up to his arm pits. Her muscles close around him like a cocoon, snugly wrapping him in her soft, moist tissue.

"Ohhhhh!" Andrea yells as she feels Ben tear through her hymen. Gritting her teeth against the sharp pain, she feels her pussy filled with his body and her grimace slowly turns to a grin. He's actually inside of her. It's the most unbelievable thing she's ever known. She feels so full and even though it hurts a little, she spreads her legs wider to accommodate him. Lifting her head up she looks at his head and shoulders sticking out of her pussy. Un-fucking-believable!

Ben slowly pushes himself up again and calls out to Andrea. "Are you alright?" He asks, with only his legs inside her.

"Yes! I can't believe you're actually inside of me, Ben! It's the most incredible feeling. How does it feel to you?" She asks him.

"Andrea, you can't imagine!" He tells her. "Everything about being inside of you is so erotic. Your smell, your taste, my cock rubbing against the lining of your pussy. It's like I'm actually fucking you!" He yells up to her. "Ready for me to start moving in and out?" He asks her.

"Yes! Please! I can't wait!" She answers, even though she has tensed her body, expecting more pain.

Almost like he's exercising on parallel bars, Ben raises and lowers his body in and out of her steamy pussy. His body is completely coated with her juices and he's rubbing his hard cock up and down against the inner walls of her steamy pussy. Andrea has the double stimulation of his body inside her pussy and his hands gripping and pushing against her pussy lips. She starts moving her ass up and down in rhythm with him as Ben tries to pick up his speed. He's primarily relying on gravity to pull him down into her tight, constricted cavern and he's not very successful at speeding it up. As his arms tire, he let's himself drop into her up to his armpits, and then wrapping his hands around her aroused clit, he sucks the tip of it into his mouth.

"Oh my god!" Andrea yells, as Ben attacks her clit with his hands and his mouth. She starts bucking her hips wildly, shaking his body up and down inside her enflamed pussy. Ben holds onto her clit, letting his body drop farther inside of her until just his head and hands are sticking out. His rock hard cock is rubbing against her hot, juicy pussy lining, pushing him nearer to his own orgasm. He's bouncing up and down inside of her, holding onto her clit to keep from getting sucked all the way in. Andrea is building to her own explosive climax from Ben's machinations of her clit and from the feel of his body bouncing in and out of her pussy. Ben comes first, shooting his load against the inner lining of her pussy, jerking his body and losing his grip on her clit. Andrea is right behind him, thrusting her hips up, sucking him deeper inside of her as the first wave of pleasure pulsates through her pussy, releasing a gush of juices around his legs. Ben feels her pussy clenching around him, pulling him deeper inside, burying his face in the soft tissue lining of her pussy and leaving only his hands and forearms exposed to the air. Suddenly, he can't breathe.

He's fighting for his life and he knows it. Grabbing onto her labia with both hands, he tries desperately to keep his body from sinking deeper into her pulsating chasm. Of course, this stimulation of her labia causes another huge tremor, again slamming his face against the pliable wall; its sticky coating covering his eyes, nose and mouth, once again making it hard to breathe. He is being sucked down, while the syrupy liquid that is building pressure around his legs is restricted from rising any farther by the seal his hips are making against her contracted tissue lining. Adjusting his grip, he pulls as hard as he can, knowing that if he doesn't get his head free soon he will either suffocate or drown. Straining his arm muscles and kicking his feet like a swimmer against the thick gelatin substance only causes more shudders and he feels the walls closing more tightly around him.

Andrea, shaking from the intensity of her orgasm, lies with her legs pressed tightly together, catching her breath. She moans slightly at the erotic stimulation of Ben thrashing around in her wet pussy, squeezing her labia. Suddenly, she jerks her head up, spreads her legs apart and looks down between her legs. Where's Ben?

"Ben!" She yells, sliding her finger between her pussy lips.

Ben, having lost his grip on her labia sinks deeper into her pussy, his arms stretched over his head. He feels the hot, spongy, lining of her saturated pussy tighten around him as it conforms to his body like shrink-wrap. Just as he thinks he can't hold his breath any longer, Andreas finger slides over his head, hitting his arms. He quickly wraps his hands around her finger, holding on as she pulls him up. Breaking through her lips, he gasps for breath, choking as she grabs him around the waist with her other hand.

"Oh Ben! I'm so sorry!" Andrea cries. "I closed my legs when the orgasm hit. I wasn't thinking!" She's sobbing and wiping her juice off of him. Ben has wiped his face with his hands and is taking deep breaths trying to calm his rapid heartbeat.

"It's not your fault!" Ben tells Andrea. "I lost my grip. When I came, my whole body relaxed and I let go. It was stupid." Andrea again has Ben nestled between her breasts, holding his wet body tightly against her.

"What was it like, Andrea?" Ben asks, raising his head up from her breast. "Was it as good for you as it was for me?" He asks laughing.

"Oh God, Ben! It was to die for!" Andrea sighs. "It was absolutely to die for!"

"Almost." Ben says. "Almost."

The End

samslam
samslam
12,924 Followers
12