The Abbotts Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of a family.
2.9k words
4.32
109k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been one hell of an eighteen month roller coaster ride. I was living in my own soap opera. Me? I'm Robert Courtney Abbott. A forty-eight year old successful business man, married for twenty-six years to Beverly Abigail Abbott, nee Sterns and with two children; Robert Courtney Abbott, Junior (affectionately called Deuce) and Stephanie Anne Abbott.

My wife Beverly is a Vice President at a large advertising agency and it is that agency that I blame in large part for the current situation. Well, it is easier than taking the blame myself and besides; it is so much more comforting to put the blame elsewhere.

The Abbott's are a tad more than "slightly" well off, but I do so dislike the term "rich" so I settle for saying that we are 'comfortable." Bev does not need to work, but she informed me early on that she intended to have a career and laid out my choices - a career oriented Beverly or no Beverly at all. I do have to admit that if I knew back then that her career would put me in the situation that I now find myself in I would still have chosen Beverly.

The Abbott's are health Nazi's. We eat right, exercise religiously and as a result the four of us are in fine physical form, Beverly at forty-seven looks every bit of thirty-four and it pleases me that most people think that I'm not a day over thirty-six when in fact my half century mark is fast approaching.

Deuce is a recent college graduate with a degree in Electrical Engineering and he has chosen to go off and do his own thing rather than join the family business as I had hoped. I am disappointed, but it is his life so it gets to be his choice. Deuce lettered in every sport he put his hand to in high school, including some that I'd never even heard of, and still maintained an A average. He was offered athletic scholarships to a dozen well known colleges and universities, but he turned them all down. He said he had enjoyed his childhood, but that it was now time to grow up and prepare for his future as a man and he buckled down and went to work on a degree in Electrical Engineering at the college close to home.

Stephanie Anne is in her final year at Smith and I believe that she is majoring in Economics, but I can't really be sure since she has changed majors so often. Deuce says that the only major that Steph really pursues is popularity. I think the boy is a tad jealous. Steph has been surrounded by swains since she was thirteen. She is drop dead gorgeous just like her mother, a straight A student and she lettered in track in high school and plays soccer and field hockey now that she is in college.

All of the above to offer just the briefest of glimpses of the Abbott's and now to the current situation that I find myself in.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We need to go back eighteen months to set the stage. We own a summer house on the lake and every August we go there for a three week vacation. That particular August there were four of us at the summer house. Stephanie Anne was off backpacking in Europe with some friends. Deuce had brought along his fiancée Amber and then there was Bev and me.

Amber was a gorgeous young creature and an absolute joy to the eyes when she wore her bikinis - especially her "wicked weasels" - and my ribs were still sore a month later from all the elbows that Bev kept jabbing in my ribs whenever she caught me looking at Amber. Of course Bev looked just as fantastic in her bikini so between Bev and Amber I was in an almost constant state of erection and I was more than happy to share those erections with my lovely wife.

Two weeks went by and then one Tuesday Bev received a phone call from her agency. There was a major problem with one of their largest and most important accounts and they needed her to return to work as soon as possible. Forty-five minutes later she was gone and there I was with no one to share my Amber generated erections with.

Wednesday Deuce and Amber hooked up with some kids on the other side of the lake and went to a party. I spent part of the day out on the lake fishing and the rest of it lounging around. I went to bed around ten with a book and half an hour later I was asleep.

According to the bedside clock it was two-thirty in the morning when the hot mouth on my cock woke me up. That was one of Bev's favorite tricks when she was horny and I was asleep. She would wake me with a blow job and once I was stiff enough to suit her she would attempt to turn me into a ruined wreck. Obviously she had just gotten back from the city and was horny. Once I was awake I grabbed her and maneuvered her over me in a sixty-nine and went to work on her pussy. She moaned as my tongue delved into her and she pushed her pussy down at me. I munched on her muffin and she moaned around my cock in her mouth. I worked on her pussy for several minutes and was surprised when she had an orgasm. Bev rarely has an orgasm when I eat her so I guessed she must have been super horny.

She was still shaking from her climax when I moved behind her and eased my cock into her. Bev shoved back at me which told me that she wanted me to go fast and hard so I gripped her hips with both hands and drove into her. Because of the time she had spent on my cock I was only able to go five or six minutes, but it was long enough for me to bring her off once more. I pulled out and fell to the bed next to her and put my arms around her expecting some snuggle time, but she pulled away from me, swung around and went for my cock again. She moved over me in a sixty-nine and I dawned on me what was happening.

It wasn't the first time that it had happened and when it did it made her extremely horny. Bev was a hot looking babe and she got hit on a lot. Every once in a while a really hot guy would make a determined run at her and while she deflected the pass it nonetheless made her horny as hell. While she was in the city some one must have made a move on her.

I dug into her pussy and worked on it and damn if I didn't give her another orgasm. By then I was stiff again so I fucked her for about ten minutes giving her two more orgasm's before I had mine. This time when I pulled her to me she moved in tight and we fell asleep.

Daylight was coming in through the window and I was in that half awake- half asleep state when I heard "Oh shit!" I opened my eyes and saw not Bev, but Amber. She was looking at me wide-eyed.

"What are you doing in Bobby's bed?" (she was the only one who called Deuce Bobby).

"This isn't Deuce's bed, it's mine."

"Oh God, how did I get here?"

"I don't have a clue. I was sleeping and then you were here."

"Did we...Oh shit, of course we did!"

She scrambled off the bed, gathered up her clothes and rushed out of the room. I watched her go and thought of the shit storm to come. My first thought was to get on the phone and call Bev. Better that she get it from me than Deuce. A glance at the clock told me that she would already have left for the office. She never turned her cell phone on in the car claiming that she needed the quiet time of the drive to organize her thoughts for the day. It would be an hour before I could reach her.

I swung out of bed, took a quick shower and then headed for the kitchen and several cups of strong coffee before I had to face Deuce. I was reading the Wall Street Journal and was on my third cup of coffee when Amber came into the kitchen. She got a cup of coffee and sat down across from me.

"Bobby is still zonked out. I don't think he even missed me." She was silent for several moments and then said, "You going to tell?"

"If Deuce doesn't know? Hell no I won't tell! My God, I can't even imagine what my wife would do if it got out, let alone Deuce."

Another several moments of silence and then, "Our little secret?"

"Absolutely."

She took a few more sips of her coffee and then got up and headed out of the kitchen. When she got to the doorway she stopped and turned back towards me.

"I liked it. What you did I mean. Bobby won't do that for me."

And then she turned and was gone. I sat there staring at the spot where she had been standing and wondered what the hell she had been saying. It took about thirty seconds before it hit me. She liked my eating her pussy! Deuce wouldn't do it for her? I shook my head at that and briefly wondered if the boy were really mine. Wouldn't eat pussy! Next thing they would be telling me was that the lad was light in the loafers. Wouldn't eat pussy. I was going to have to find some time to have a man to man with the boy.

My mind at ease over not having to call Beverly about last nights accidental (but extremely pleasurable) interlude I grabbed my poles and bait box, got in the boat and motored out to a spot near the spillway. I spent two hours there but caught nothing but the rays of the sun (I'd long ago come to believe that there were no fish in the lake) and then went back to the house.

I saw Amber in her bright yellow "wicked weasel" taking the sun out on the patio and the scrumptious sight and the memories of the previous night gave me an instant erection which I was able to hide as I walked by her by holding my tackle box in front of it. I put my fishing gear away and headed for my bedroom intending to take a very cold shower in an effort to drive Amber out of my mind.

I was just taking off my trousers when I heard a soft "plop" on the bed next to me. I glanced down and saw two small pieces of yellow fabric. It took a couple of seconds before it registered that I was looking at Amber's bikini. I turned and saw her standing in the doorway just as naked as the day she was born. I don't know what kind of expression I had on my face, but Amber smiled at me and said:

"I meant it when I said I liked what you did. I liked it a lot. I want to do it again."

She started walking toward me. I said, "Amber, we can't. Last night was a mistake and luckily no one else knows." As I was saying it I stepped back to keep some distance between us, but my trousers were still around my ankles and I tripped and fell back on the bed.

Amber giggled and said, "Part of you is interested and she pointed to my erection.

"But Deuce could wa..."

"Bobby has gone over to the other side of the lake. He is going to a Hot Rod show with some of the guys we met yesterday. I told him I had a headache and I wanted to stay here and rest. He told me to tell you not to expect him for dinner. Bev is still in the city so it is just you and me daddykins; you and me and your magic mouth."

She went to her knees in front of me and started pulling my pants off of me. I made a feeble attempt to stop her.

"This isn't right Amber. You love Deuce and he loves you. We can't do this."

"I do love Bobby, but he won't lick my pussy so until I can talk him into it you are "my go to guy." Keeping it in the family so to speak."

She leaned forward and captured my cock with her mouth and I stopped protesting. There is something to be said for the enthusiasm of youth. Amber brought out the best in me. Age had slowed me down some and two and sometimes three times a week was the best that Beverly had been able to get out of me (although I did occasionally go two or three times on those nights) over the last couple of years, but Amber got me to go four times that afternoon and between each time I had to eat her pussy.

She said I had a magic mouth, but what that girl could do with hers defied description. She sucked me, I ate her pussy and we fucked. We went sixty-nine and we fucked. We napped. She woke me with a blow job, I ate her and we fucked. We had a bite to eat, had a few drinks and then she sucked my cock, I ate her pussy and we fucked. Then we sat on the patio and sipped cocktails until Deuce got home.

As soon as he got there I got up and went up to my room. I didn't want to have to face him. I just knew that my face would be full of guilt and that he would spot it right away. I avoided Deuce and Amber as best I could until Bev got back and then of course she wanted to do all sorts of things as a family so we were all thrown together. I guess I worried for nothing as neither Deuce nor Beverly seemed to have any idea what Amber and I had done. But every time I looked at Amber I saw her looking back at me with an expression on her face that I couldn't read.

The vacation ended and we returned to the city and I thought that my pleasurable dalliance with Amber was behind me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had been back at my desk one week when my secretary came in and told me that my future daughter was there to see me. Amber breezed into the office and said:

"Hi daddykins. I'm here to take you to eat."

It was lunch time and I had no other plans so I stood up and told my secretary that I was going to lunch. As we left the building Amber said:

"I'm parked right here in front so I'll drive."

Five minutes later she pulled into the parking lot of a Super 8 and I looked over at her.

"I didn't say one word about having lunch daddykins, I said I was going to take you to eat. I'm working on Bobby, but he is still balking and I do so want to keep things in the family. Besides, you seem to like this hot body the last two times."

What could I say? She was right. She gave me some marvelous head, I ate her pussy and we fucked. She wanted more but I told her that I had to get back to the office. That lunch period was just the first of many and Amber and I managed to get together about twice a week for the next four months.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When the wedding march began to play I looked back and saw her coming down the aisle on her father's arm. She was a vision. Deuce was beaming as she took her place next to him and the ceremony started. I didn't hear the words since my mind was on what had happened only hours ago.

"You can't fuck me daddykins. I won't give Bobby sloppy seconds on his wedding day, but I'll suck you off while you eat my pussy so I can go to my wedding bed with a big smile on my face."

I thought for sure that would be the end of it, but the day after they returned from their honeymoon Amber showed up at my office at lunch time.

"I'm here to take you to eat daddykins."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I stood in the family room and looked out at Amber sitting on the patio. I saw her glance at me and I knew that I was reading her expression right. Deuce was out of town on a project for his company and Bev was in Atlanta visiting one of her agency's big clients. Amber smiled at me, stood up and started unbuttoning her blouse as she walked toward me and I could not get over how sexy she looked being seven months pregnant. She positively glowed and my cock was suddenly hard and aching. She glanced at my bulge and giggled and I glanced at hers and wondered if I was going to be a father or a grandfather.

To be continued