The Accidental Exhibitionist Ch. 01

Story Info
How it all began.
4.1k words
4.58
152.3k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just cannot imagine my life without my wife Sandy. We have been married now for fifteen years and she is my pride and joy as well as my lover, friend and source of sexual excitement.

You see about three years ago it all got started kind of by accident.

Sandy is a five foot ten inch brunette. She has a very nice perky full set of thirty-six C tits that just drive me wild. She has long silky smooth legs that are most generally tanned, and look magnificent. Her ass is round and tight and looks great in a pair of jeans or short shorts.

She now loves to show off her body and I get hard watching her do it.

It all started about three years ago one day when we were out shopping for her some new clothes to wear on our cruise. For some reason women think they need new clothes to go on vacation. All of us guys just through our same old stuff in a suitcase and get going.

Anyway, we were out shopping and she was trying on clothes and then would step out of the dressing room and ask me what I thought of this or that outfit.

She was in the dressing room changing again while I was looking through the racks at her request to see if something caught my eye. I was looking at the clothes when I noticed a guy standing stationary pretending to be looking at the clothes but in actuality, he was looking in the direction of my wife's dressing room. I walked a little closer to him and behind him to get the same angle that he had.

There was a gap in the curtain and I could see my wife as she was changing clothes. She was at the time changing swimsuits and I could see her naked breasts intermittently as she slipped off one swim top and into another.

I then noticed he was rubbing his cock through his jeans as he looked at my wife. At first, I did not know whether to call security or just kick his ass.

Then strangely enough a bit of pride swelled over me at the fact that he thought my wife was so desirable that he was almost jacking off to her naked breasts.

I also began watching her and began to get a hard on. It was a combination of seeing my wife naked and watching this guy rubbing his cock fantasizing about her.

Sandy stepped out from her dressing room in a bikini and her voyeur watched as she stepped to the mirror. She looked fabulous in the suit. Her full breasts were swelling over the cups and her tight ass stretched the fabric to accentuate every curve.

She turned to look for me. I quickly stepped from behind him so he did not know I was watching him watch my wife.

Sandy motioned for me to come over to her.

I walked her direction.

"What do you think of this one?"

"You look great!"

"I look fat!"

"No, you look fabulous. In fact that suit has given me a hard on."

"You are so funny."

"Seriously, look."

Sandy looked at my crotch and said, "You are such a naughty boy."

"You also gave the guy over there a hard on too."

She began to look.

"No don't look."

She turned back to me. "You are such a liar."

"Be non-chalant and look at the rack of clothes over there." I said slightly nodding in his direction.

She slowly and non-chalantly looked in his direction. When she did, he quickly looked down at the clothes.

"He was rubbing his cock. We could see you changing suits through a gap in the curtain." I told her.

"You just watched as he looked at your naked wife?"

"Well at first I knew I was supposed to be mad but in a way it kind of turned me on."

She could not hide the fact that it also turned her on. Her nipples were rock hard poking through the fabric of the bikini she was wearing. She had a shocked look on her face but I knew she was also turned on.

"Here, I found another suit for you to try on."

She took it from me and looked at it.

"Are you serious?" She asked me with an incredulous look on her face.

I nodded my head in the affirmative.

She turned and headed to the dressing room.

Although I could not get the right angle on the room, I could tell that the curtain still had a gap in it and her voyeur had not moved.

He had one hand fanning through the clothes and the other I could not see. I knew he was rubbing his cock as he tried to casually watch my wife changing again.

Soon the curtain opened again and Sandy walked toward me.

"WOW!" I said.

Her face was red with embarrassment.

"I can't believe I am wearing this in public." She said as she stood in front of the mirror.

The top of the suit was just a thin strip of fabric that covered each hard nipple. The bottom was a thong that made her ass look super sexy. The front of the bottoms did very little to hide her pussy.

"That is the one."

"I can't take this on a cruise. There will be hundreds of people on the ship."

"And none of them will we know or will ever see again." I replied.

"It is soooo naughty." She said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Yep." I replied with a grin.

"Ok, if that is what you want."

"YESSSS!"

She turned to go back to the dressing room and again the curtain was agape as she changed.

We walked toward the cashier when she was done and walked right past her voyeur.

As we stepped out into the mall corrider she said, "I think we need to do a little more shopping. The mood of this vacation has kind of changed directions and I don't think I have the clothes for a naughty vacation."

Suddenly I was all about shopping.

We walked down the mall hand in hand and suddenly she pulled me into a shop known for its lingerie and outlandish clothes for women.

I had never been in a place with so much pink, red, leather and lace in my life.

She went for the table of panties and began looking through them. She had never really been into tiny g-string and thong panties before saying, "They are uncomfortable."

She held up a pair of nearly sheer white g-string panties and grinned as she asked, "Do you like these?"

"Yes." As my dick began to stiffen.

She held onto them. She then held up a pair of panties that were crotch less, "What about these?" She actually blushed.

"Love them!" I replied with my cock now in full swing straining against my jeans.

"Apparently you do." She grinned nodding at my crotch.

I looked down and my hard cock was visible bulging in my jeans.

"Are you getting hard thinking about me in these or hard thinking about other men seeing my panties under my short skirts?" She whispered in my ear.

"The thought of both were racing through my mind." I replied.

She kissed me on the cheek and tucked the crotch less panties in her hands.

"I need some party clothes too." She said as she headed to a rack of clothing.

She was sifting through them as I tried to stand close to the rack so my hard cock was not completely noticeable.

She pulled a little black dress from the rack and held it up, "What about this one?"

It was very short and was only ties at the top. It was open to about the area just above her pussy.

"You would wear it?" I asked.

"If that is what you want. I thought you wanted to make this a naughty vacation since nobody would be around that we knew."

"I like the dress. You would look fantastic in it. I am still in amazement that you might actually wear it."

"The idea excites me. Knowing that guy was watching me and saw my naked tits excited me. Knowing it excited you excited me. My pussy is wet from thinking about all of it. So yes I will wear it if that is what you want."

"Try it on." I said.

She headed to the back of the store and into the dressing rooms. I patiently waited for her return.

I only had to wait a few minutes and she came back out.

"Fuck." I mumbled but she heard me.

She grinned and stepped in front of the mirror.

Her full breasts were nearly exposed. The dress actually separated her tits so that her cleavage was spread apart. The material just covered her nipples and as I said, the opening was only ties all the way to just above her pussy. The dress was short to the point if she stooped or bent over at all her ass would be showing.

"Do you like it?" She asked looking at me in the mirror.

"Oh hell yes."

"I look like a whore."

"You look fantastic."

She turned to look at my cock again as it was straining even more now.

I saw her glance over my shoulder. I turned to look and there were two guys in there probably with their wives. They were like the other guy looking but trying not to be too obvious.

"I think you have some more admirers." I said to her turning back around.

"Isn't that what you want? Guys to look at me?"

"Oh gawd can I come in the dressing room and fuck you right now?" I begged.

"NOOOO!"

"You will have to save it until later." She continued.

She then began walking around in the dress and the two guys were now having a hard time hiding their admiration. She walked right over to one and began looking through the rack of clothes where he was standing. He kept diverting his eyes to my wife's tits and then quickly back to the rack of clothes.

Sandy pulled another couple of items off the rack and headed toward the dressing room.

I stood by anxiously waiting to see what she had on next. I could not believe she was actually doing this. She had always been on the demure and shy side when it came to her body and exposing much of it. She knows she has a great body but her upbringing has kept her from apparently what she has wanted to do. The little push I had given her and the fact we both got excited about the guy seeing her naked breasts, sparked something I hoped would continue. I was hoping it was not just an excitement of the moment and it would pass with a good fucking.

She walked around the corner of the dressing room and my jaw hit the floor.

She was wearing a bright red leather micro-mini dress and the shirt she had on was sheer with the exception of the pockets on it that obscured her nipples and areola. The fullness of her breasts was still evident through the fabric.

She saw the look on my face and grinned, "Well?" She asked as she spun around.

She stopped facing me and again glanced at the guys looking at her.

"Damn. You look fine!" I exclaimed. I then added still facing her, "I bet your audience likes it too."

"I think their eyes came out of their heads when they saw me."

I did not turn around I just stared at Sandy who looked wonderful and super sexy.

"A keeper?" She asked.

"Without a doubt."

She then went back into the dressing room. I turned around then and the two guys quickly also turned to look the other direction. A guy does not want another guy know he is drooling over his wife.

One of the guy's wives came over to him and asked, "You ready?"

"Ya." And they left.

After seeing his wife, it is no wonder he was drooling over mine.

I heard an "umhuh" from behind me and turned to see Sandy's next outfit.

This time she had on a pair of shorts that were verrrry short and a top that was unbuttoned and tied around her midriff. Her tits were once again nearly fully exposed and when she turned around the shorts were tightly wedged between her tight little ass and nearly a third of her ass cheeks was visible.

"Like this one?" She asked.

"Very much."

"Are you just saying you like all of them because you do, or is it your dick talking?"

"My dick is speaking loudly to me but I actually really like all of them also."

"Ok, I will get this one too."

She left and headed to the dressing room.

When she returned she had on another outfit and said, "I liked this one so much I just decided to wear it."

This one was slightly tamer but was very erotic. It was a black mini skirt with laces up each side to reveal her hips. She had on a black and red floral top that was made of silk. She was apparently sans brassiere as her tits were undulating as she walked.

We headed to the cashier and paid for her purchases.

As we walked into the mall again she said, "I am starving and then I need to buy some new shoes."

"Ok, let's eat at the restaurant by the entrance and then we will go look for some shoes." I responded.

The outfit was having the desired affect as we walked down the mall to the restaurant guys were sneaking peeks at her. It is funny to watch guys with their wives trying to look without being caught. I felt like the big man on the block with Sandy on my arm.

We walked into the restaurant that was busy. The hostess took our name and put us on the waiting list. While we were waiting, we decided to hit the bar for a couple of margaritas. We got to the bar and suddenly Sandy realized that to get on the bar stool she was going to have to be very careful or show her ass to the entire building.

It is a good thing she is tall as she just slid onto the stool. I looked at her as her skirt was riding very high on her sexy legs.

"I have never really had to worry about carefully getting on a bar stool before." She said with a sly grin.

"You did great and I don't think your ass is showing. Did you see the guys watching you as we came in?"

"There was just one or two."

"One or two hell. It was every guy in here." I replied.

The bartender came over, smiled at Sandy, "What are we having today?"

"I think we both want a margarita on the rocks please." She answered him.

"What kind of shoes are we looking for?" I asked

"I need something sexy to go with my new outfits. Sandals alone will not be enough. I want something with some spiked heels."

Our drinks came and we downed them quickly.

The bartender asked, "Want another?"

"Yes please." Sandy replied.

"I am still not used to you wearing such a short skirt and no bra in public."

"I know me neither. I get a little self conscious with it but it sure is fun watching you squirm with a hard-on in your pants."

"What panties do you have on?" I asked.

"Why don't you find out?" She grinned at me as she said it.

I slowly put my hand on her thigh and then inched it up to where my pinky finger was against her crotch.

I let my pinky finger rub against her panties and then over to her pussy.

"Oh fuck." I whispered softly and looked at her.

She was ginning from ear to ear.

She was wearing the crotch less panties. The silky lace material framing her pussy lips was unmistakable.

"I bet your cock is hard now isn't it?" she demurely asked.

"It is as hard as your pussy is wet." I responded.

The hostess walked up behind us and startled us.

"Your table is ready." She said as she looked down at where my hand was.

"I think we will eat at the bar if that is ok?" I replied.

"No problem." She responded.

"Why did you decide to eat here?" Sandy asked grinning.

"You know damn good and well why."

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Does my baby have a hard cock wanting to fuck my wet pussy?"

"Stop! You're making it worse."

She laughed as the bartender handed us our menus.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We finished eating and Sandy carefully slipped off the stool. We headed back out to the mall under the watchful gaze of the guys in the restaurant.

Once back in the mall corridor we walked toward the shoe store. We walked hand in hand and I kept a watch on the guys looking at Sandy. I now noticed with a couple of margaritas in her she was strutting her stuff. She knew she was hot and she also knew the guys were watching her.

We arrived at the shoe store and she immediately went in the direction of the stiletto heels.

She pulled down a red one and asked, "What do you think of this one?"

Just then, a young man came over and asked, "Can I help you?"

Sandy replied, "I would like to try this one on in a size eight."

He said, "Have a seat and I will be right back."

We sat down on the chairs and he quickly came out of the backroom with a box.

He pulled up one of the little stools and said, "Put your foot here and I will put it on for you."

Sandy looked nervous because she knew there was no way she was going to get her foot on the stool without showing this guy her pussy.

She tried to keep her legs together as she put her foot on the stool. My cock was raging hard as this young man put his hand on her ankle and slipped her other shoe off her foot. He was trying not to be obvious as he peered up at her legs. While holding her ankle he pulled a shoe from the box and slipped it on her foot.

He scooted the stool back and said, "Ok, give that one a try."

Sandy was never going to get up from the chair without having at least to slightly spread her legs. The young man watched her intently as she began to stand up.

I watched Sandy's legs and at the same time watched the young salesman. I knew exactly when he could see up her skirt because his eyes widened slightly. Sandy was also watching him.

She stood up and walked around on the one shoe.

"It is hard to tell with only one shoe on." She stated.

"Come over her and we will put the other one on." He said.

Sandy hobbled back to the chair and sat down again without success on keeping her legs together. I knew the young salesman was getting an eyeful of my wife's pussy lips as they protruded from the hole in the crotch of them.

He wrapped his hand around her other ankle and slipped her shoe off. He then slipped the other on and scooted the stool back.

Sandy must have decided at this point that he had already seen what was under her short skirt so she just decided to stand up quicker.

She walked around in the shoes and she looked fabulous. High-heeled shoes just do something for a woman's legs. It makes them look more muscular, longer, and just flat out sexy. They make a man want to pull the shoe off and begin licking at her toes and lick all the way up her legs until you reach her wet, hot pussy and make her scream with an orgasm.

My cock was ready to explode with these visions running through my mind. I was suddenly snapped out of my trance.

"Well, do you like these?"

"Very much so."

"Ok, we will take these and I want to look for another pair. Do you also have something similar in black?" She asked.

"Yes I do. Wait here I think I know what your wanting." He replied.

He stood up and went to the back room. This time he could not hide his hard cock standing at attention in his slacks.

"You are driving that poor kid crazy."

"What do you mean?" Sandy replied with a sly grin.

"You know exactly what I mean. He is looking right up your skirt."

She leaned over the chair I was sitting in with her hands on the arms. Her blouse fell open and I looked down her shirt to see her big tits hanging. Her nipples were rock hard.

"Is it turning you on?" She asked.

I looked up into her eyes and she reached to my lap and squeezed my hard cock.

"I guess it is."

"I think this is the shoe you are wanting." Our salesman said emerging from the back room.

Sandy stood back up and then sat back down in the chair next to me. She now knew this was terribly exciting to me. Her skirt was now higher than ever on her thighs.

The salesman scooted his stool closer to her and was looking right up her skirt as he did. He grabbed her calf this time lifting her leg to the stool and never took his eyes off her pussy.

He slipped the other shoe off and pulled a shoe from the box.

"Oh wow those are beautiful."

"I thought you might like them."

They were black suede with rhinestones on top of the open toed sandal. They had no back or straps and quickly slipped onto her foot. Our salesman then wrapped his hand around her other calf and lifted her leg to the stool again watching up her skirt.

When he was done, he scooted the stool back but continually watched Sandy's crotch as she again stood up.

She was beginning to have fun now and knew that she was turning on both the salesman and me. She did not even attempt to keep her legs together this time and the wide-eyed young salesman's eyes nearly bugged out as he caught the full view of my wife's pussy in her crotchless panties.

12