The Accidental Exhibitionist Ch. 02

Story Info
The Vacation Begins
6.3k words
4.59
88.8k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: The Vacation Begins

I was driving as fast as I could to get home. Sandy was now dipping her fingers into her pussy moaning. The interior of the car smelled with the essence of her sex juices.

"OHHHHH FUCK I'm cummmmming!" She moaned as she writhed on the seat next to me.

My cock was ready to explode and she had not touched me.

"OHHHH fuck pull over I have to have your cock now."

I immediately began looking for a spot to pull over. Sandy although always highly sexed, had never been like this and never wanted to fuck outside our home.

I then saw the sign, "Rest Area One Mile."

I sped up the car and arrived at the exit ramp. Sandy was taking her short skirt off as I found an out of the way place to park.

I threw the car in park and Sandy crawled across the console.

"I have got to try out these new panties."

I pulled the lever to lay the seat back as she got in position above me. I unfastened my pants and pulled my hard cock out. I grabbed the base of my cock and guided it to her pussy as she lowered herself onto my lap.

She sat fully onto my cock as I easily slid inside her wet pussy.

"OHHHH FUCK!" I groaned as she pulled back up and then slammed back down onto my cock.

She pulled her blouse open and moaned, "Suck on my nipples."

I gladly buried my face in her tits as she sat and rotated her hips on my aching cock. The feeling of my cock buried deep in her wet, velvety pussy would make this session end far too quickly.

"OHHHHH FUCK" she groaned.

A car drove by slowly and I watched out of the corner of my eye. There was one guy in the car. He backed up slightly, I am sure not believing what he was seeing. Sandy's tits were in full view and undulating to the massage her pussy was giving my cock.

"I think we have company." I said.

"OHHHHHH MY GAWD I'm CUMMMMMMING!" She nearly screamed.

I felt the warm release of her juices as they flowed over my cock. At this point I did not care who was watching as my cum was racing up the shaft of my cock and exploded into my wife's pussy with a violent force that had me seeing stars.

Load after load shot from my cock as Sandy's pussy milked every drop from deep in my balls.

After I had come down from my orgasm, Sandy and I stayed connected catching our breath. I turned to see if our voyeur was still watching, and he was.

Sandy then pulled her blouse open further, faced toward the man, and shook her big tits at him.

"Sandy?!"

"What? He has been taking pictures with his cell phone I just thought he should get one really good one." She said with an evil grin.

He pulled away after getting his final shot. Sandy then began untangling herself from my lap. When she did, she left a trail of cum across my lap and the console of the car.

"I guess these panties are great for easy access but not much good as cum catchers." She laughed.

I laughed as I zipped up my pants and started the car.

As we were driving home Sandy asked, "Did it bother you that guy was watching us?"

"No. I think it was exciting." What about you?"

She replied looking straight at me, "I don't think I have ever had such an intense orgasm in my life. As soon as I realized he was stopping and watching I exploded."

"What has gotten into us?" She asked.

"I don't know but I think it might be the start of something really fun."

"Wow. I am getting horny again just thinking about it. Hurry and get home."

I sped up the car!

It was morning and the sun was shining bright. I rolled over and Sandy was not in bed.

She walked through the door about then and said, "You better get up and hurry or we will miss our plane."

Today was the start of our vacation and we had to catch a flight to get to Tampa to catch our cruise. We were both looking forward to a week in the Caribbean with the sun and the sand.

Sandy was naked.

"How about coming back to bed for a quickie?"

"There will be plenty of time for that this week and with the clothes I have packed you better take some baggy shorts and pants because I think you are going to be hard most of the vacation. Now get up and get ready!"

I crawled out of bed as Sandy disappeared back down the hall. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

As I was showering, I saw Sandy step into the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror.

"How early did you get up?" I asked.

"I was up about six."

"Why so early? The plane does not leave until eleven thirty."

"I had to get ready and pack. You know it takes us girls a little longer to pack and get ready than you guys take."

She then slid open the shower door and I turned to look at her.

"I had to shave so I could be nice and smooth for you and for anybody who might be looking."

"WOW! I like it! I can't believe I missed that when you were in the doorway."

Sandy had always kept herself trimmed and at times had just a little strip of pubic hair but now she was as clean as a newborn baby.

"Why don't you come in here and let me get close and personal with your smooth little pussy?"

She closed the door and said, "Get ready! The plane leaves in three hours. We need to leave in about one hour."

I finished showering, dried off and stepped into our bedroom. Sandy was putting the final additions to her hair and make-up. I stepped into my closet and put together the clothes I needed for our vacation and put them in a bag.

I stepped out and found Sandy in her closet. She was sliding a yellow sundress over her head. She was not wearing a bra or panties at this time. As it slid down her body and fell into place, she looked over at me and smiled. She then slipped on a pair of sandals and said, "Well, are you ready to go?"

"I am are you?"

"All I need is for you to carry my bag to the car." She said with a puppy dog look on her beautiful face.

"No underwear?" I asked.

"Nope, and there is not a stitch of underwear in my bag with the exception of the ones we bought. I had to bring your favorite pair." Grinning as she said it.

I knew exactly which pair she was talking about too.

"Quit standing there grinning like a Cheshire Cat and let's go or we will miss our plane."

I grabbed our bags, headed to the garage, and put the bags into the car.

Sandy pulled the door shut and I opened the car door for her. She sat down on the seat as her short sundress slipped up her smooth, sexy legs and then I saw her pussy peeking from between her legs.

I guess I was grinning when she said, "You're doing it again! Get in the car."

I closed the door and went around to drive us to the airport.

We were standing in line at the airport terminal to check our baggage and the discreet glances from the other men in the line had already begun.

Sandy leaned back against me as we stood in line and my cock jumped and began to get hard just knowing that naked ass was just beneath her silky dress.

We went through the security station and I knew Sandy would not have a problem getting through with nothing on but her dress.

We then boarded our flight and we had decided to splurge on first class seats.

The flight attendant walked by and Sandy asked, "Can we get a couple of blankets?"

"I'm not cold. Are you?" I asked her.

"No." She replied.

I did not ask why the blankets. The attendant brought the blankets and Sandy tucked them between us.

We finally got off the ground and headed to Tampa. Once we leveled off Sandy took one of the blankets and covered herself with it.

"Are you cold?" I asked again.

"A little chilly. You know I don't have much on."

She grabbed my hand and pulled it under the blanket holding it. I began watching the in flight movie.

I guess I did not get the hint with my hand being under the blanket as she moved my hand between her legs.

As my fingers touched her naked, smooth pussy, my cock jumped and again began to stiffen.

Sandy noticed my predicament and leaned toward me, "Now you know why I asked for the blankets." As she glanced at the growing bulge in my pants.

She reached for the other blanket and covered my lap with it.

I let my finger trace along the lips of her pussy and could already feel the moisture seeping from her. I let my finger dip inside her to wet it and then ran it up to her hard clit and traced slow, easy circles around it.

She closed her eyes and laid her head back against the seat. She had her hand down on my arm so it appeared we were simply holding hands as I slowly massaged her clit.

The attendant came by and asked me if we would like anything to drink. I ordered a beer and Sandy opened her eyes and asked for a vodka tonic. The attendant went to the seats next to us and Sandy again leaned back and closed her eyes.

Her pussy was now not just wet but juicy. My fingers were now covered with her juices as she adjusted her position in her seat. She scooted down a little further and slightly spread her legs further apart.

My fingers were swirling in her juices and now an audible slurping sound could be heard. I was beginning to worry about someone knowing what we were doing.

Sandy's body stiffened and she bit her lower lip. I knew she was experiencing an orgasm and was struggling to mute her moans.

She reached under my blanket that was hiding my hard-on and I felt her hand as it lay against my hard cock. She opened her eyes to look around. The attendant was not around and the couple in the seats next to us was both asleep. Her hand found my zipper. She slowly pulled it down and then reached inside my pants.

She leaned to me, "It seems I'm not the only one who decided to leave the underwear at home."

I was glad I had decided to wear slacks instead of jeans. Her hand slipped inside my pants and found my hard cock.

She was not going to be able to stroke it so she wrapped her hand around the head of my cock and massaged it. Her thumb was leisurely massaging the tender underside of my cock.

The attendant brought our drinks and did a double take at her hand under my blanket and my hand under hers.

"Are you two enjoying your flight?" She asked with a grin.

"Yes, very much so." Sandy replied.

Sandy resumed massaging the head of my cock while I kept two fingers buried inside her sopping wet pussy.

"Do you think she knew what was going on?" I asked Sandy.

"I'm sure she had a pretty good idea from the grin on her face."

"You know if you keep that up there will soon be a mess we won't be able to hide when we land." I whispered to Sandy.

"I'm not stopping."

She then pulled her hand out of my pants, grabbed her cloth napkin, and slid it under the blanket. She worked it inside my pants and wrapped my cock in it. She left enough opening that her fingers could continue to rub the underside of my hard cock.

It was like sweet torture. My orgasm was building but very slowly. Not like the stroking and the quick release method.

My cock was so engorged with blood that I thought it might explode and was almost painful.

I then felt the cum slowly rising up the shaft of my cock.

I leaned to Sandy, "My gawd I'm going to cum."

She wrapped my cock in the napkin and then began a soft stroking motion.

Just as the first load shot into the napkin, the attendant stopped again.

I was pushing hard against the seat and biting my lower lip now.

"Is there anything you guys need?" The attendant asked.

"Yes, can we get another drink?" Sandy replied while stroking my cock.

The attendant looked at me and asked, "Are you ok sir?"

"Yep." I quickly responded as I continued to shoot my cum into the napkin.

She turned to leave and I looked at Sandy who was now almost ready to explode with laughter.

I finished shooting my load and Sandy slowly wiped my cock and pulled the napkin out of my pants.

She wadded it up and stuffed it deep into the seat back pocket in front of her.

"That will be a little surprise for whoever finds it," She said grinning.

I pulled my fingers from her pussy as the attendant returned with our drinks.

The attendant grinned at us again. I was not sure if she knew what was going on or just got the distinctive scent of sex.

Sandy raised her glass and said, "Here is to a fantastic vacation."

Our glasses clinked together and I replied, "If it continues on the path it has started on then it is going to be one hell of a wonderful vacation."

"It has only just begun." Sandy replied with a devilish grin.

We finally arrived at the ship and got to our room. We had again splurged and upgraded to a stateroom. This cruise was an adult's only trip. We did not want to have kids running all over the place disrupting our vacation.

Sandy was ready to begin exploring the ship and see what it had to offer.

She kept her little sundress on as we went topside to watch the departure from port. We stepped out onto the deck and the wind was blowing. Sandy was in front of me and the wind caught her short dress and immediately whipped it up. Her ass was easily visible to me and to anyone else who happened to be looking. Anyone in front of her would have had a clear view of her pussy.

What surprised me is she did not even attempt to pull it down. I watched as she stood at the rail and looked over the side. The wind was playing peek-a- boo with her ass. I walked up beside her with my cock hard as a rock.

I glanced around and the fact that her skirt was flying in the breeze and she had no underwear on had not escaped the attention of at least to guys who were standing somewhat behind us and to the side.

One of them saw me looking around and quickly diverted his gaze from Sandy's ass. Little did he know that him watching her, just made my cock strain harder.

I glanced over at Sandy as she was smiling and noticed that the wind was also flirting with the top of her low cut dress. The wind was causing her top to flap in the wind completely revealing to me her entire breast.

"The wind blowing against my nearly naked body is so erotic." She calmly said still looking over the edge.

"It is equally erotic for me to watch. As it is for the two guys behind us watching." I replied.

She grinned, "That is what you want isn't it?"

She now knew how much it turned me on and was enjoying watching me walk around with a hard on all the time.

As I watched the ship gliding away from the pier, I reflected on how things had changed in just the last few days. Just a week ago, Sandy never showed her body in public. The thought of it had always turned me on but I was always too afraid to say anything. I was afraid that she would think I was some kind of a pervert or something. I was also wondering if this about face on her part was not always something she had always fantasized about and maybe the "accidental exhibitionism" in the mall dressing room might not have been so accidental.

Either way it had changed our lives probably forever and definitely for the best. Our sex life had not been this good since we first met. The fire in our relationship was back and I was not going to question how or why.

I glanced around again to see if our voyeurs were still there. Not only were they there but two more had taken notice and was behind us. When they saw me look around, they all diverted their stares and the grins on their faces disappeared. I assume they thought I might be mad if they were watching my wife's ass.

"Let's go look around the rest of the ship," Sandy said.

When she turned around, she dropped her sunglasses. She was facing her voyeurs now as she bent over to pick them up. I knew from the looks on their faces that they were looking at her full breasts hanging inside her dress.

She stood back up and nonchalantly said, "Ok, now we can go."

As we walked away I asked, "Dropping the sunglasses was not an accident was it?"

"Nope."

She was smiling as we walked along the deck and guys turned to see her coming. I did not turn around but knew they were also watching us walk away. The wind was still blowing and I knew her little dress was still playing peek-a-boo with her ass and pussy.

We walked up a deck and found the swimming pool. Next to the swimming pool was a flight of stairs that had a sign at the bottom of them.

"Clothing Optional Sun Deck"

Sandy headed for the stairs and I was right behind her. As she walked up the stairs, the breeze continued to lift her dress. I watched her sweet ass as she took each step. There were also glimpses of her pussy as she ascended the stairs. My cock was hard!

When we got to the top of the stairs and onto the deck, we stopped to look around. There soaking up the rays already were nearly a dozen people. There were eight women and four men. All of them were completely naked relaxing on loungers.

"Don't let your eyeballs pop out of your head." Sandy said.

"I don't know what you are talking about. After all there are a couple of guys up here too."

"I think I need some sun." She said as she grabbed a towel.

She headed for an empty lounger. When she got to the lounger, she reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it in one smooth motion over her head.

She spread the towel out on the lounger and then sat down on it and then laid back and closed her eyes.

I just stood there looking at my naked wife. I had never seen her naked in such a public place. I looked down her body from her heavy breasts laying out to her sides and her smooth flat stomach. Her smooth pussy was gleaming in the sunlight.

"Aren't you going to get some sun too?" She squinted her eyes at me and asked.

"Ya, sure." I replied as I reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head.

I laid down on a lounger next to her.

"Just your shirt? Loosen up. We are on vacation."

"I don't think I should take my pants off right now."

"Honey, look at that guy over there." She motioned toward a guy stretched out on a lounger. His cock was hard.

"Ya but,"

"Ya but nothing. Take your pants off. If you do I promise a very special reward when we get to the room."

"Very special?" I asked.

"Verrrrry special."

I could not pass that up. I stood up and unfastened my belt and my pants. I quickly pulled them down as my hard cock bounced into the sunlight and salt air. I quickly laid down on the lounger. Face down.

"Chicken." Sandy chided at me.

"I'll roll over in a little bit."

A little bit was a little longer than I had expected, as my hard on would not subside.

We laid there for about ten minutes and my cock finally deflated to the point I thought I could roll over.

I slowly rolled over onto my back. I glanced over at Sandy who was watching me. She grinned and closed her eyes again.

I began to look around at the people on the deck. One of the women there should not have been there. She was a large woman. I then looked at a blonde that was there. Holy cow! My mind rambled. She was absolutely gorgeous with large firm tits and also had a shaven pussy. There was a guy next to her who had a large cock. It was soft and must have been seven inches long as it lay against his thigh. I was sure this had not escaped the very perceptive eye of my Sandy.

Sandy began to move and was turning over. She rolled over and her towel was bunched up under her so she got on all fours and began spreading the towel out under her. I realized that she was pointing her pussy and ass right at the guy with the big cock. I looked across the deck at him and he was watching her.

"Sandy, what are you doing?"

"Straightening out my towel."

"You are very exposed right now."

"I thought that is what you wanted?" She looked over at me, still on all fours with her large tits hanging temptingly beneath her.

She then laid flat down on her stomach.

I looked back across at the guy and his cock had chubbed up a bit and was now lying against his stomach.

I then noticed my cock had also inflated and was now hard lying against my stomach.

12