The Accidental Exhibitionist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my tongue make first contact and flick her clit.

"OOOOHHHHHH YESSSSS!" She moaned.

I then let my tongue run along her wet lips and breathed in the sexy essence of her and my juices. My cock was throbbing beneath me against the bed. I looked over her vulva and saw that she was pinching and rolling her nipples between her fingers.

I planted my mouth on her clit and sucked as my tongue danced against her clit.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH MY GAWWWWWWWD!" She moaned as her body jerked beneath my face.

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me even deeper into her pussy. I continued to suck and lick her clit as she screamed. I could taste our combined juices. Sucking her pussy after I had cum in it was something I had never done and I think this turned her on even more.

"OOOHHHH FUCK I'm CUUUUUUMMMMMMING!"

I tasted her juices as they rolled from her pussy. Her thighs locked around my head as she had an intense orgasm.

"GAWD BABY FUCK ME PLEASE!" She nearly screamed.

I climbed her body and my hard cock quickly and easily slipped into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist and she pulled me deep into her.

I plunged in and out of her but far too quickly I felt my cum ready to explode from my cock.

"OOOOOOHHHHH GAWD!" I groaned as my cock erupted deep inside my wife.

As my orgasm subsided, I suddenly remembered that we had an audience. I rolled off Sandy to her side and looked over at our voyeurs.

"Very nice." Rob said.

Sandy grinned and laughed, "I had forgotten you guys were even there."

Sandy then got out of bed and said, "I'll be right back."

She went to the bathroom.

While she was gone, Carol and Rob dozed off holding each other.

When she came back she crawled into bed, turned off the light and snuggled in next to me and we fell asleep.

12