The Accidental Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly could hear her coming down the stairs. There was a sudden knock on the door and the brunette hurried to answer it. Shelly could see she was wearing a short robe, and her hair was still damp. As she opened the door Shelly could see it was an attractive blonde woman, perhaps in her early 30s, obviously selling something. Shelly couldn't hear what they were saying, but for some reason the blonde woman looked around and entered the house. As the brunette turned around, Shelly could see her robe was open. "Had she seduced this woman?" Shelly thought. Her answer came quickly as the brunette shrugged off her robe, revealing her nude body to the blonde. The two embraced and began to deep kiss. Shelly's pussy began to tingle at the sight of a fully clothed woman and a totally nude teenager making out on the leather sofa, like, well, two teenagers. She saw the blonde kick off her shoes and begin to undress. It was too much for Shelly, who came without even touching herself. A noise from behind her told her that as much as she'd like to watch, she was in someone else's backyard stark naked and a ways from the safety of her own house. With one last look around, she blew the two women -- now very much involved with each other -- a kiss and left..

Shelly made it through the woods just as it started to get dark. Using it as cover, she snuck over to the front door, punched in the security code and slipped into the house. She headed upstairs and hopped in the shower. As the water cascaded over her body, Shelly dreamily stroked her pussy, reliving her nude adventure. Maybe she'd play the traveling saleswoman next time.

12