The Adams Family: Melissa & Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Oh, my. There is so much you don't know. So much. No matter, did you bring pajamas?"

"I sleep nude," I said, which was true, at least when I slept with her daughter, Melissa.

"How lovely. I sleep naked, too. I'll leave a sign for Melissa not to come upstairs, in case she comes home tonight," June said.

"Why? I came here to see her, remember?" I said.

"If she returns tonight, instead of tomorrow, it's likely she'll be with Ryan, and they'll get busy downstairs, as you might imagine. If she brings Ryan and a friend, or friends, she might send one of the friends upstairs, to help me out, you know? I don't want that, with you here."

"What then would the friend do? Leave, with blue balls?" I asked.

"Melissa is much too sweet and kind to allow that to happen. She brought him here, so I'm sure she'll take care of him, too. Ryan never seems to mind. He also likes to watch, you see," she said. I was on freak-out overload, at this point.

"No offense, June, but your family is a little weird," I said, regretting I had said such an offensive thing as soon as I had said it, and to Melissa's mom, no less; even if it were totally, unequivocally, true. "Melissa's behavior, which you so casually describe, I find shocking. It's making me dizzy."

"Yes, well it's high time you found out, before you marry Melissa, right?" June said.

"Marry her?" this was news to me!

"Melissa has not even discussed that with you? What is wrong with my daughter? She's told you nothing!" June exclaimed.

"She's told me she loves me," I said, sounding much too plaintive.

"Well, that's certainly true. She loves you and only you. She may get angry if she learns we've been intimate. She's a jealous woman, as I'm sure you know," June said.

Wait a minute, I thought: it would appear she's been fucking anything that moves, men and women both, and pimping for her Mom, and she is capable of being jealous of something I might do? Really? Seriously?

"You and I have not been intimate, June," I said.

"Oh, you poor, innocent man. No man can resist an Adams woman if she wants to seduce him. Melissa raves about your technique, and how you can fuck her four times in a single night. She doesn't need help when she's with you, like she does with Ryan, who's lucky if he can get it up to fuck her twice. That's why they involve his friends, you see. But in your case, you're all that she needs. Melissa considers herself very lucky to have found you."

I just stood there in a daze, looking into the gorgeous eyes of Melissa's Mom, June. I felt almost hypnotized. Looking back, I think I might have been in shock.

"Now, about intimacy: Check back with me in the next hour. By then us being intimate will be a fait accompli. Would you be a doll and unzip me?" June asked, as she turned her back to me.

I unzipped the most beautiful and sexiest dress I had ever seen on a woman, any woman, and it belonged to my girlfriend, and she had never worn it for me? For whom had she worn it? For Ryan? Hardly, I should think.

I knew sometimes she went to parties with her father, so maybe then? If she wore it to those parties, what did her father's friends and colleagues think when her father had this young sexpot on his arm, wearing a come-fuck-me dress, only to learn that she was his daughter, if they ever did learn that little tidbit of a fact? Maybe that was not revealed. I'll bet, however, Melissa's body was revealed. Jeez. My mind was racing around in circles. The circles were nasty circles, too.

It became in-your-face obvious June was without a bra, but whether or not she wore panties was still unknown. She shrugged, and the dress glided off her body, ending in a puddle of silk on the floor.

She wore panties, and they were the last remaining thing on the sizzling hot body of my favorite MILF.

"Someday I hope to take this dress off Melissa herself," I said.

June turned around to face me, giving me a spectacular full frontal, and said, "That's the nicest thing you could have said, just now. I'm so glad you are looking forward to such a day with Melissa. By the way, do I still look appealing without the dress?"

I couldn't believe it; could she really be insecure? Her tone of voice sure made it sound like an insecurity. The sexiest woman alive, naked, in front of me and giving me an erection so hard that it could be used to hammer nails into a board, and she is insecure about her appeal?

"June, you're the sexiest woman this side of your daughter. No man could resist you, in that outfit," I said.

"You mean, naked, except for my panties?" June asked, giving a nervous giggle. She sounded exactly like Melissa!

"Yes, or in that spectacular dress, which is now at your feet," I said.

"You said no man could resist me. You yourself are a man," June said, winking seductively, and meaning I could not resist her.

"You're Melissa's Mom, June," I said. "That changes things."

"Look, Philip, not every guy gets the chance to fuck a sexpot like Melissa, and also her Mom. Think of it as a twofer. I stand here naked, before you. Does that not give you any ideas?"

"Yes, of course. Yes, it does," I said. I stripped off my clothes.

"I wonder if you and Melissa fuck the same way?" I thought to myself, but I was drunk and in shock, and I hadn't intended the words to come out of my mouth, but they did. They certainly, and unfortunately, did.

June smiled. "We do indeed fuck the same, or so I've been told. I'd like to know what you think, though." June's smile was ear to ear. I guess she realized I was finally on board. Maybe my erect cock, resembling a curtain rod at that moment, was yet another hint that I was game.

"You've been told you two fuck the same?" I asked, once again surprised, and a bit shocked. What else was this woman going to say? Had Ryan already fucked her and Melissa, both?

"I guess I shouldn't have said that. Well, the cat's out of the bag. Ryan thinks we fuck the same. So too does my husband Hank, and several of his colleagues. I'll be curious as to what you think? I know Melissa's a great fuck, and I only hope that..."

"Excuse me. Your husband Hank, Melissa's father, thinks you two fuck the same?" I asked. "And so too do his colleagues?" Maybe my theory of the dress and her father's parties was true!

"Yes, and he's somewhat of an expert on fucking," June said, still smiling.

"Melissa's had sex with her Dad?" I asked.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Is that so unusual, though? Melissa loves her Dad, and he loves her. To me, it seems only natural," June said. "Sex is a great way to express love. You're going to become part of the family, and as such I already love you. I must say, you have a very nice cock. May I?" June asked, as she sunk to her knees, in front of me, her eyes looking up at me, appealing to me to say yes. She was just like Melissa, at that moment.

June was right. Or maybe I was right: No man, anywhere, is strong enough to resist her. I said, "Yes. Please."

June smiled, giving me the same sexy, fetching smile Melissa gives me, and she licked the stem of my cock, then progressed to my balls, sucking first one, then the other, and finally her mouth moved up to my big, engorged, purple head. The warm wetness of her mouth, enveloping the most sensitive parts of my member, sent shivers of pleasure through my body. This was heaven itself.

June bobbed on my cock, her eyes always looking up, submissively, and she locked my eyes on her own eyes, except when my glance wandered down a little further to her hard nipples, and the curves of her boobs, and the curves of her naked, smooth hips below. Her nipples were exactly like Melissa's nipples, her body the same, too.

I wondered if June could deep throat? Melissa had never even tried to do it. Actually, no woman had ever taken my cock down her throat, not even Joanie H., my main squeeze in Connecticut. It was not to be that night, either, however, as now that I was in some kind of sexual heat, June stood up, smiled at me with her messy mouth, full of her saliva and my pre-cum, and she grabbed my cock with her hand, and she led me to the bed.

I knew already that Melissa was twenty years of age, her brother was twenty-two, but her mother was only thirty-seven. I guess June and Hank had been naughty teenagers. This made June an exceptionally sexy MILF, since she still had a delightfully hard body, small waist, perky boobs, a flat tummy, and gorgeous eyes. Her eyes were the eyes of everyone's wet dream of a woman. They captured you, they took you in, and they never let you go. I was hooked.

I went down on June. She was expecting it, I guess, because from what she had said and hinted at, I knew that Melissa had described to her my different sexual techniques in great detail. Melissa had names for the variants of my technique: one she called The Sicilian, and others The French, The Caro-Kahn, The Indian, and of course, The English. She named them after famous chess opening defenses, even if she was horrible at chess. I was using The Caro-Kahn on June; she seemed to love it.

June was receptive to my ministrations and she showed it, loudly, with moans and groans. I love it when a woman does that, and Melissa knows that I love it, and Melissa is a lover who wants to please. Like daughter, like mother, I guess.

Lo and behold, there's a difference! June was faster to reach a climax, which she did in minutes of my dining on her delicious pussy juices. Her body went limp after her climax, and she gently tried to push me away, but at that point I was not to be denied. Not only did I keep going inside her, but I upped the pace, and started fucking her roughly, switching from my original use of the Caro-Kahn, to the Sicilian.

June's body seemed to have no choice but to respond, and respond it did! Apparently, Melissa's Mom, like Melissa herself, occasionally likes it rough! I flipped her over and entered her again, this time from the rear, and slapped her ass -- hard -- with every rough thrust I gave her. June began to moan quite loudly, now, and I have to confess I loved the effect I was having on her.

There's something thrilling about fucking a woman for the first time. First is the big ego boost that the woman is giving herself to you, and in the most intimate way possible. This 'thrill of the conquest' aspect is both real and powerful. If she responds enthusiastically, and moans up a storm, and even climaxes for you, the thrill more than doubles, or at least it does for me.

I had never before had, however, the added thrill of driving a MILF insane with my cock before, June being my first ever MILF, but at this point I was enjoying an enormous amount of ego bursts. I felt on top of the world, as June began to say, "More, Philip. Don't stop! Don't ever stop! Ohhhhh, yeah..."

Last, there was the thrill that almost no other man ever has. Fucking the mother of your girlfriend is a thrill that only the more perverted men among us can truly appreciate. I proved my perversity bona fides just then by being thrilled beyond belief at the amazing arousal fucking my very own girlfriend's mother brought me, even if -- even as I thought this -- I was sharing Melissa's pussy with Ryan and who knows who else? Maybe I was sharing Melissa's Mom's pussy with her husband Hank (well, that was natural, after all), but also, to hear her hints, with Ryan "and his friends" as well? I wasn't going near the incestuous bisexual episodes of Melissa and her mom. I couldn't even begin to process that.

Did Melissa and her mother have joint gangbangs on the weekends that I didn't make the trip out to see my true love? Jesus Christ, what a thought! That precise thought, fleshed out with imagined visuals, kind of turned me on, and I channeled the complicated emotion of a combination of arousal, disgust, betrayal, and anger, as I switched to my English variation, which was by far my most vicious, even if June was not blindfolded and strapped down, helpless, as I pummeled her body. She took the erotic punishment happily, it seemed to me, judging by her spectacular soundtrack, right up to the point where I exploded inside her.

"When you can get it up again, I want your Indian variation next," June said.

"Melissa's told you about that?" I asked. I was a bit incredulous. I thought Melissa was ashamed to let me have her ass like that, but apparently, she had told her Mom, and now June wanted it, too? Melissa had some kind of a weird mother! Maybe that's where Melissa herself got her weirdness. I was beginning to believe everything about Melissa her slut mother had more or less told me, in barely disguised code.

June just smiled, and she bounced her boobs seductively. She crawled across the giant bed over to me, and started to play with my cock. It began to respond. One of my many weaknesses is a hand job from a gorgeous, and naked MILF. I hadn't known before of this particular weakness, but June was making it eminently clear that I had it. I knew then that this was destined to be one of the most memorable nights of my young life.

**

Melissa didn't come home that night, and as a pick-up truck rolled up in the late morning on Saturday, into their semicircular driveway to drop her off, there was my parked car, blocking its progress. Melissa knew, from my car, that I had come to visit this weekend.

I could just imagine what happened: Melissa frantically tried to check her calendar on her phone, to make sure the dates were right, only to discover she had left her phone at home. Oh, my! She must have thought. Knowing her as I did, it was child's play to imagine what was going on inside her panicked, but thoroughly cute, little head. Melissa always looked fetching to me when she was scared. Sometimes her lower lip would quiver, just a bit, when she was truly scared.

Unless, of course, she no longer cared what I thought. Maybe Ryan had replaced me?

Melissa rushed into the house, leaving Ryan, confused, in her wake, calling loudly for me. I was upstairs, enjoying her mother's French toast. June invited Melissa and Ryan, both, to join us as we ate. She had set four places; I had wondered about it, but said nothing, and now I knew why she had set the table for four. This (Ryan and Melissa joining for brunch) must happen with some regularity!

Melissa went to me, and right in front of Ryan, she grabbed me and kissed me, over and over again, as if she were scared to let me get control of my mouth to say something. She smelled of shampoo, and I knew she had freshly showered. I wondered how much cum was filling her cheating cunt, even as we kissed.

June called us to the table, and after a few more kisses Melissa separated herself from my mouth. I behaved myself and we all ate a truly delicious brunch. Melissa's mom June can really cook! I saw the occasional, trembling, nervous lower lip when I glanced over at Melissa from time to time, as she silently implored me to forgive her for her trespasses. Ryan kept trying to catch Melissa's eye, but also kept failing to do so. Melissa was focused and she had eyes only for me. Ryan was beginning to get angry and jealous. Too bad.

**

"What do you want to know? What can I say, or do, to make you still love me?" Melissa asked, once we were downstairs and alone. Her lower lip was quivering, invoking me to feel loving and protective. I always found Melissa irresistible. Ryan was upstairs with June, and who knows what those two were up to? I could guess, however. I didn't care.

"We agreed we could each date other people from time to time, in the absence of the other. I never thought you'd be spending the night in another guy's place, or fucking his brains out in your own bed, the bed you and I make love in. I'm not happy about it," I said, trying hard for understatement.

"It was by accident," Melissa said.

"You fucked Ryan by accident? Repeatedly??" I asked, my tone of voice revealing just a touch of incredulity.

"Come on, Philip. You know how it is."

"I do?"

"Ryan asked me out, and we had a good time. At the end he gave me a goodnight kiss. Then we kept dating, and after a few more dates, we were making out, and you know how that goes."

"I do?"

"Of course, you do. After a while it got hot and heavy, so the time after that I invited him into my home, so as to not be sitting in his truck, half naked and kissing him. I did it for privacy," Melissa explained. Ryan drove an F-150. Melissa would be sitting high, exposing her naked boobs, I supposed.

"How long did it take, with the two of you making out on your bed, for things to get carnal?" I asked.

"Do you really want to know all this?" she asked.

"No, not at all. But I need to know," I said. "How long?"

"Not long, or fairly long, depending on your point of view," she said, then seeing the annoyance on my face, she quickly added, "I was already giving him clumsy hand jobs in his truck, in our driveway, and one time my father came home late, and he saw me half naked in Ryan's truck with my hand on his cock. I didn't want that to happen a second time!"

"So, the hand jobs preceded you taking him to your bedroom. What happened once you were in your bedroom?" I asked.

"What do you think happened?"

"I don't need the sarcasm. How many times in your bedroom did it take before you gave him your luscious, fabulous body, my little slut of a girlfriend?" I asked.

Calling Melissa a slut while speaking in a voice tinged with extreme anger, even though my voice was calm and not raised, was a mistake.

"Fuck you," Melissa replied, reflecting my anger. "Yeah, I fucked him. After the first time, we fucked every time we went out, okay? Who did you fuck across the country in the Ivy League, in your fancy, ruling-class, wannabe life? How are all those Ivy sluts in bed? Did you take a survey of the sexual talents of ruling class bitches, while I was fucking guys in pick-up trucks?" she spit out.

"Guys?" I asked.

"Yeah. You think it was just Ryan? You've been away the better part of two years asshole. A girl has needs. My brother can't take care of me anymore. He has his own women to worry about, and now that he's come out, also his own men. Mostly his own men. Dad has Marie-France over in Paris, and Ikuko in Kyoto, and God knows how many others, not to mention Mom, so yeah, I used Ryan. I also used Miguel, and Sam."

Melissa paused to let what she had just said sink in. So, she did in fact have incest with her brother. Quite the woman I had chosen to fall in love with!

Melissa continued, "You know you're the only one I want; but I need you here, with me, not across the country with your cock buried in Joanie Higginbottom, Serafina Lewis, Anabel Brinkley, and all the others," Melissa said, confessing, in passing, and almost casually, to amazing incest as well as to her knowledge of my secret (or not so secret, it seemed!) sexual liaisons on the other side of the country!

I didn't know where to begin. She definitely now had me on the defensive. Questions about the incest could wait. So too could questions about how she knew all about my sex life. It sure wasn't from me!

Melissa didn't stop, "It seems my brother's bed, and my own bed, are both untouched. Where did you sleep?"

"Upstairs," I said.

"On the couch?" Melissa asked. She knew; I just knew that she knew.

"I shared your Mom's bed. She insisted," I replied, weakly, hoping that would be enough.

Melissa looked at me with disgust. "Do you realize how horribly disgusting, and offensive, it is to sleep with the mother of your girlfriend? Do you, Philip? Do you?" She was shouting, now.

"Uh..."

"How is she in bed? Are we the same, like everyone says?" Melissa asked.

"Everyone? Who is everyone?" I asked.

"Dad, my brother, Ryan, Miguel, and a few others," Melissa said.

"A few others?" I asked.

"A couple of my father's colleagues, and a couple of friends of both me and Ryan, like Sam. Your girlfriend gets around, stud. Does that bother you? Do you think of me sleeping with other men when you're with Serafina, or Anabel, or your favorite slut, Joanie H., and God only knows who else?"