The Adult Bookstore Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kali's cock disappeared from the gloryhole and she soon walked out of the bathroom with a big smile on her face. Matt was still a little shocked and was recovering from swallowing a load of cum shot into his throat. I had barely been able to pay enough attention to be turned on and vowed to watch closer to the next cock he sucked!

I guess all of the girls had somehow decided that Camille would be the next girl to get a gloryhole blowjob from Matt. She was new to the group I guess. Camille was one of the girls with the super-tight pink, low-cut, short skirts. It showed every curve of her body. And she was sitting on the couch with her legs spread as she stroked her hard cock. Her cock was as thick as the others but it was much shorter... maybe 6 3/4 or 6 1/2 inches I would guess. And she was tentative. Nichole would urge her to get her cock sucked through the gloryhole and she would say, "are you sure I should," or "is he okay with this." It took a while but the other girls finally talked her into it. And she only agreed to do it if she could go into the adjacent booth with me there (since I was Matty's friend). Still, as we left for the booth, Nichole made sure to tell me to, "make sure to film it."

I will admit... that gloryhole blowjob was a little weird and I lost that turned-on feeling I was getting. Camille looked into the booth as if it were filled with poison gas. Then she went to the gloryhole, bent down and asked, "Are you there?" And when Matt stuck his face near the hole, Camille asked, "Are you sure you are okay with this?" Finally, Camille stood up, took hold of her cock, held it right in front of the hole and started to stroke it to full hardness. The funny thing is I could see Matty on the other side with his mouth near the gloryhole open wide, tongue stuck out! He was obviously ready to suck more gloryhole cock! There was nothing spectacular about that gloryhole blowjob except as Camille go used to getting her cock sucked and Matt continued to suck her cock, Matt ended up holding his open mouth against the hole as Camille worked her cock in and out and in and out by moving her hips back and forth until she came in Matt's willing mouth.

At this point Nichole informed everyone that it was time to take 'a break'. All of the girls got together and chatted and fixed drinks and looked around the cinema. While the girls were otherwise preoccupied Nichole had Matt and I join her in the other room with the couch. As we sat Nichole had a talk with Matt. It seemed that Nichole was somewhat disappointed with Matt's willingness and enthusiasm so far. She explained to Matty that she had arranged this meeting with the other girls for his benefit as she knew that he liked to suck cock now. Still, when she asked Matt if he still had a desire to give blowjobs he swore he did. However he felt the gloryhole was still an odd feeling for him. And he was not sure if he would be able to 'do' all of the remaining girls.

I remembered that Matt still had the large butt plug inside him and when I noticed the bulge in his jeans I whispered an idea to Nichole. Nichole seemed to understand as she started to stroke her hard cock underneath her dress until she lifted her dress and exposed her big dick right in front of Matt. Matt was obviously overcome with desire as he saw Nichole stroke her huge cock while being aroused by the plug inside of him. He was even stroking his cock through his jeans when Nichole asked him, "Matt, are you horny? Do you want to cum?" Matt whined, "Oh yes! Make me cum!" Nichole told him to take all of his clothes off until he was naked. And as he stripped, Nichole explained that there were rules at the gloryhole. I can't remember them verbatim (as we were no longer filming then) but here is what Nichole told Matt (the closest to what I remember):

  1. You are here to please the cock in the gloryhole, not touch your own.
  2. You must always please and suck the cock that is in the gloryhole until it cums.
  3. You must always swallow all of the hot cum that gets shot into your mouth.
  4. It is the cocks that keep coming through the hole in the wall that determine when you are finished.
  5. You cannot cum until the last cock is pleased.

The rules seemed to make Matt dejected. So, at Nichole's suggestion, we removed the butt plug that was currently inside Matt and replaced it with another plug that was just a little bigger. When the plug was finally inside Matt and Nichole asked him if it felt like a big cock inside him and he said it did, she asked him if he wanted to feel a real cock inside of him as well. When Matt softy admitted he did, Nichole rubbed her cock against his lips and told him, "Well you are not going to have a cock in your ass. So, instead, how about sucking some more cock? Would you like that?" Matt agreed that he would like that too. And both Nichole and I encouraged him to show more enthusiasm. I even promised him that if he tried harder to enjoy himself that he would find that he actually would enjoy himself.

Truthfully, I wanted to see Matt suck cock more like a slut. I wanted to see him yearn for that hard dick and a load of cum. The more he seemed to like sucking cock the more the vision of him giving a blowjob turned me on!

Nichole went around the cinema and gathered the girls together. It seemed that one of the new girls, Fiona, would be next. Fiona was a skinny thing with jet black hair in the pink latex. She also had this bright red lipstick. She was not quite as attractive as the other girls but one thing I seemed to notice right off is how full and round her titties were! She also seemed kind of shy and reserved and had said little all night long... even as she went into the bathroom to take her place at the other side of the gloryhole. As she did I pushed Matty to take his place on his knees in front of the gloryhole on the other side. I was a little worried about Matt as I saw Fiona's cock slide through the gloryhole in front of Matt's face. I hoped he was going to be okay. I had to admit that being at a gloryhole with a group of shemales which my MALE friend was here solely to blow them was a weird experience indeed!

But Matt did not disappoint me. Fiona's cock was not as long as Nichole's dick (I guess) as she seemed to slide it fully through the gloryhole until her body was flush against the hole then she held it there exposing all 7 1/2 inches for Matt to access. Matt held Fiona's cock steady and started to suck and after only 30 seconds I heard Fiona speak for the first time when, from the other side of the wall she said, "Do you like that?" And as Matt sucked, I could hear Fiona moaning and breathing heavily and saying, "Oh yeah!" I was shocked when I heard Fiona say to Matt, "Yeah, suck on that dick!" between moans. Seconds later I was even more shocked to hear Fiona urgently say, "Yeah, keep sucking that dick, you are going to make me cum so hard!"

As Matt never stopped sucking her cock it was only seconds later when I heard Fiona warn of her impending orgasm, "Uh... ohhh... uh... uh... oh yeah... ooh... oh keep on going... down... Down... OH...OHHHHH... UHHHHHHHHHH... {gag}... {gulp}... {gulp}...Mmmmm... Uhhh...Ohh........huh..."

Then she asked Matt, through the wall, "Did you like that?" And Matt replied, "Oh yes!"

For some reason that blowjob was, for me, the hottest so far. And I guess it seemed to change the outlook for Matt too!

Mye was next and took Fiona's place. And Matt... he no longer seemed reluctant. I personally think Mye is the most beautiful of the girls. Her cock is a little longer and a little thicker than Fiona's but almost perfectly straight. It was a beautiful dick. So Matt seemed intent on enjoying himself this time.

When Mye's fully hard cock slowly came through the wall Matt said, "Oh my god, it is so nice," and started to stroke it with his hand as he watched it, almost mesmerized. I was wondering if he was hypnotized or something when all of a sudden he closed his eyes and dove his head forward and slid Mye's cock far between his lips. Matt held the base of her cock with one hand (which he swirled around in a semicircle) while noisily sucking Mye's cock in and out of his mouth slowly (with his eyes closed). And he moaned while he did it. Then he would stop for a few seconds, take his lips and hands off of her cock, open his eyes and look at that big dick with lust in his eyes and say, "That feels good..." Then he would begin sucking her cock, swirling his hand, and closing his eyes and moaning again. It was very provocative!

Matt was sucking her cock slowly, noisily, and in a very determined fashion using his mouth and his hand on the shaft. When he was sucking cock his eyes were always closed as if he were getting into the feeling deeply. There was a yearning on his face like I could not believe. When he took his lips off of Mye's cock and said, "oh my god... I can't believe that it makes me feel so good... it just," then dove back onto her cock with increased desire! At one point he seemed to need her cock so badly he started to deepthroat every inch he could get. Each time he took her cock all the way in his throat he made a gulping, struggling sound like "ugh-GULP". But it was a good sound. Once, when he stopped again he said something like, "When you cum I want you to explode all over me," but I did not catch it fully.

All of this time I did not hear Mye say a single word so when Matt seemed to decide that it was 'time' and he opened his mouth wide and sucked and swirled his hand again and again and again, when I heard Mye say, "oh my god... here it comes," the hottest thing happened! Matt must have heard Mye too as he immediately stopped sucking and swirling and took his mouth fully off of Mye's cock while simultaneously moving his head backwards and facing upwards. He closed his eyes just as Mye began to cum over and over and over again on Matt's face. I was surprised that Matt spit out what cum seemed to make it into his mouth but he moaned as with each load he took! And when Mye had finished and Matt had gained his breath he told her through the wall, "Thank you so much! Thank you."

Jaz was next and she decided to go to the booth instead of the bathroom in the cinema. And I must confess that this is the one gloryhole blowjob that I did not get to see much of. The last blowjob Matt gave to Mye had gotten me very horny so, while Matt was blowing Jaz, I was talking to Nichole about some things that ended up happening later that night. But I did catch a little of the beginning. Jasmin's dick is a little longer and a little thicker than Nichole's but it has a wicked upward curve to it. All I got to see is watching Matt struggling to get her curved dick into his mouth.

Lana was next and decided to use the gloryhole in the cinema bathroom. I had never met Lana and she was a shy one too. When she spoke she spoke in broken English. She was not beautiful like Nichole and Mye, and Laura were but she was attractive in a foreign kind of way. But when she put her cock through the gloryhole it was long, thick, and straight! I mean very long. I am sure that she was longer and thicker than Nichole was (and Nichole confirmed this verbally).

But Matt did not care, he just looked at her big dick, made an 'mmmm' sound, then wrapped his lips around her shaft and swallowed 2 inches then 3 inches then 4 inches and finally 5 inches. When he was happily sucking 5 inches of her cock in and out he wrapped his hand around the base of her cock like before and held her cock as he sucked and moaned until her dick was all wet. He stopped long enough to use his hand to spread his saliva the full length of her cock then went back to sucking. After about a minute, Matt stopped and turned to us and said, "I think I am beginning to like gloryholes!" Then he closed his eyes and went to work with only his lips, no hands. He was very slowly working his strokes deeper and deeper on Lana's long dick. And intermittently he would run his lips along the shaft or flick his tongue on her head as if he were playing with her.

Matt abruptly stopped sucking and asked Lana through the hole to push her body up against the hole as far as it would go so he could see her balls. As she did and the full length of Lana's hard cock was exposed, Matt licked her balls. Then finally he went to work on all of her 8+ inches of thick cock... swirling his left hand around and around and up and down while following his hand with his lips around her thick shaft five inches deep. His efforts combined with his desire had him making a constant slurping/gulping/moaning sound. And his eyes were closed again as he got into it and moaned. As he moaned and sucked and swirled again and again with such desire and urgency on his face, I thought, "oh my god, my friend is such a cocksucker! He loves that dick!"

And he got more and more intense and urgent. Occasionally he would stop long enough to open his mouth wide beneath Lana's cock and swirl his hand around her cock the full length and moan loader and loader as if he expected her to cum but when she didn't he went right back to work sucking again. He did that twice without Lana cumming.

But after the second 'false alarm' while he was back to urgently sucking and swirling Lana's big cock, I heard Lana's first, "Ahhh." Matty heard it too and started to suck and stroke quickly. As he did I heard Lana's, "Ahhh..... ohhhh...uhhhhh.........uhhhhh......... uhhhhhh......uhhh.......UHHHH..... MMM..... Here it comes!"

Matt pulled his mouth away but continued to stroke every inch of Lana's cock with his hands and said, "Oh yeah!! Give me all you got!! Ohhh... I want it all!" Then he stuck his tongue all the way out! He sure looked happy. And Lana shot her load all over Matt's tongue but it seemed to be such a small load indeed. But Matt looked very happy with his big smile and cum dripping off of his chin as he held a long cock in his hand. It is a beautiful image depicting a happy cocksucker!! I still can't believe that this guy is the same cocksucker in that picture!

Laura was the only girl remaining. Laura is beautiful. Beautiful like Mye is but Mye is American and Laura has to be of some Hispanic descent. She has long, straight, jet black hair, pouty lips, olive skin, a constant smile, wears little makeup (as she does not need it), and wears big hoop earrings. But here is the thing. Laura was one of the girls wearing the short, tight, pink, latex, shrink-wrap dresses that three of the girls were wearing. But Laura's dress was tighter, shorter, more low-cut, and thinner than the other girls' dresses. Nichole had made a point in telling me that Matt had not yet met Laura and Nichole was thrilled to have her here today. I had asked Nichole why she was thrilled and when I did she called Laura over and said, "I'll show you."

When Laura came over to Nichole and I, Nichole stood behind Laura very closely, started to make small talk as if to introduce us, but when she did, Nichole started to rub Laura's cock through the sheer, pink latex. As Laura and Nichole talked to me matter-of-fact, I could see Laura's cock bulge begin to swell. It got bigger and bigger. But soon, Laura no longer had a bulge... she had a mammoth swelling beneath her dress which could only be a huge cock!

After the discussion dispersed Nichole leaned into me and said, "I want to see Matt suck her cock as it will be the biggest cock he has sucked so far."

Matt was a champ! Before he started Nichole told him that Laura had the largest cock of all the girls. Matt was unfazed and even leaned through the gloryhole and said, "Show me that big fucking cock!" And when Laura slid her big dick through the gloryhole he exclaimed, "Oh my god that's such a big fucking cock!" Then he stated that he wanted to taste it, moved closer, slid his lips and tongue all around the shaft of Laura's cock, and started to lick and suck while making 'mmmmmmmmmmm' sounds. He was loving it. He truly was. I could not believe what a cocksucker he had become! He liked dick better than most women I knew. I wondered if he would suck a man's cock voluntarily like he had once sucked Benny's dick. I was getting hot watching him. He told Laura, "You have such a nice cock, babe," and within a minute's time, he was deepthroating all 8 1/2 inches of Laura's dick! I cannot begin to tell you how hot it was watching my friend deepthroating that big dick! He would fill his mouth and throat with all 8 1/2 inches then slide back out then force every inch all the way in again over and over. And when Laura's cock was fully in his mouth and throat, you could see his throat expand as the cock moved into his throat. And the part of his mouth beneath his jaw would puff out from the cock inside his throat. And the gluk... gluk... gluk sound his throat made. And after sucking so much dick his lips were swollen and red and puffy and wet. He really had true Dick Sucking Lips!! But he was loving it! He could give lessons on deepthroating to many girls I knew! He was simply better at it than they were! I did not know if I should be proud of my cocksucker friend for his exceptional 'skills' or saddened at the often commonplace 'lack of skills' which some of the gender of Americans that SHOULD be proficient at sucking cock (meaning females) maintain. You guys out there, I could blindfold you and let your girlfriend give you a blowjob and an hour later, blindfold you again and let Matty give you a blowjob. Don't be surprised guys if, when asked which blowjob you liked better, you chose Matty!!

Finally, at a point when he had taken Laura's cock out of his mouth and was stroking it up and down with his hand, Laura advised him, "long strokes, Hun!" So, Matt started to deepthroat Laura's full cock in and out and in and out and in and out without stopping.

Soon Laura said, "Keep going baby... keep going.... Faster.... Don't stop... faster... yeah.... Yeahhh... faster... OHHH... Here it cums Baby!!! Oh YEAHHHHHHH!!!" By now Matt knew exactly what to do. He pulled his mouth off of Laura's long cock, kept stroking her cock with his hand, held his head beneath the end of Laura's cock, opened his mouth wide, and stuck his tongue out as far as it would go! A second later Laura began to shoot her load over and over. Most of it fell short of Matt's face but some fell on his tongue and some fell on his chin and some fell on his hand and chest. But he was smiling from ear to ear when he turned toward us who were filming him and said, "How'd I do?"

Well, after all of the girls had been serviced at the gloryhole, Nichole decided that Matt had had enough. Everyone assembled back in the main cinema, got dressed again and talked. Nichole asked Matt a lot of questions to make sure that he was okay with what had happened that night. She told him several times how proud of him she was. I was proud too. And I think he was also!

We all continued to talk for a while. We mixed a lot of drinks and even went over a little of the 'game films' which we had filmed that night. We were having a great deal of fun but I guess the whole experience was a bit much for Matt because, after sucking 8 or 9 cocks (I think), answering everyone's questions, and drinking a good bit, he fell asleep on the large couch in the television room.

One by one, the girls thanked Nichole and said good night. Finally, around 4 in the morning there was just Matt (asleep on the couch), me, Nichole, and Laura. Matt was all curled up on the right end of the couch, Laura was sitting in the middle of the couch, Nichole was sitting at the left end of the couch, and I was sitting in a chair opposite the three of them. Somehow we had gotten onto the crazy topic of discussion as to whose cock was larger, Nichole's or Laura's? Soon, Nichole and Laura were stroking their cocks to a fully hard state while I was getting my tape measure NOTE: This is how I know that Nichole's cock is 8 inches long and 2 inches thick while Laura's cock is 8 1/2 inches long and 2 1/4 inches thick. That was when we noticed that Matt, even asleep, had a hard cock. No surprise... he still had the butt plug in!