The Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wasn't the reason I wanted you to sleep with other men you know." He continued, "I get just as much from it as you."

"I know, I'm glad you do." She said, "But the thought of you fucking another woman really turns me on too, and it's a chance for me to try a woman out."

Through that week, Paul started searching websites for local escorts. He and Laura didn't have sex that week as Laura was so sore after the threesome, so by Friday he was desperate.

When Laura got in from work, he called her in to the spare room where the PC was.

"I've found a few women that offer services in the area." He told her excitedly. "I've narrowed it down to these 3 as they all entertain couples."

Laura had a look. The first woman was about 40, with a fuller figure much like her own. The second was in her mid 20's and looked like a perfect size 10 with breast enlargements. The final one was 30, slightly bigger again with a natural, curvy body.

"It's the last one for me." Laura commented. "I don't mind though, this is your call."

"I picked the same to be honest!" He said, smiling at Laura. "It costs £200 for 2 hours with her, then basically anything on the list goes."

Laura continued down the list of services available. Jodie, as she called herself, was listed as Bisexual and offered Oral without condoms, anal, rimming and would swallow cum. This along with with regular sex.

"She looks great!" Laura commented. "I definitely fancy her. Let's do it, tomorrow, no wasting time!"

"Fucking hell, you're keen!" He replied with mock amazement. One thing he'd learnt about his wife was that once she had an idea in her head, she would go for it.

Paul rang the mobile number. Jodie answered in a polite London accent.

"Hello, I'd like to make an appointment please. He started.

"Certainly love, when would you like to see me?" She replied.

"Can you do tomorrow night?" He continued.

"I can only do 10pm, I'm booked for the rest of the day. Will that be ok?" Jodie asked him.

"That's fine." Paul confirmed, "It's for my wife and I please, we'd like a 2 hour session."

Jodie happily took the booking and gave Paul her address. She told him to only bring cash for payment, she had no time for credit cards or time wasters.

Paul relayed the details to an excited Laura, she was delighted that she was about to go with her first woman. She had long had fantasies about sleeping with a woman but was usually too busy with various men to act on it.

Laura again wore her black dress on the Saturday night. It had survived the previous weekend, although she had to make up a few White lies to explain the stains to the dry cleaner! Paul also got dressed up in smart jeans and a shirt. They were both feeling nervous tonight, much more so than on the previous occasions.

They arrived at Jodie's flat dead on 10pm. It was a very smart place with security gates to keep out any undesirables. This woman clearly earned good money to be living here. Jodie let them in and met them on the landing of the 1st floor where she lived.

She wore a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and didn't look at all like her glamorous pictures.

"Sorry about the look, I've had one client after another today!" She said inviting them into her flat.

The couple smiled and followed her into the living room. She offered them a beer each and made her way into the bedroom.

"I won't be long." She called back to them. "The time doesn't start until we start."

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Laura whispered to Paul. "It's so naughty!"

"I can't wait to see you 2 get it on." Paul replied. "And I get to join in. It's every man's dream!"

Jodie appeared 10 minutes later, the transformation was amazing. She now wore just knickers, bra and suspenders. She had also put on makeup and looked fantastic.

"Would you like to come through?" Jodie said, leading them through to the bedroom.

The room was nicely decorated with a kingsize bed, a dresser and a plush chair.

"I'll just need to take the cash before we start." Jodie told them.

Paul handed her the envelope with the £200 in which she quickly checked and placed it in the drawer.

"How would you like to play this?" Jodie asked them.

"I'd love to get together with you while Paul watches if that's ok?" Laura asked.

"That's fine with me babe, think I'll enjoy that!" Jodie carried on.

Laura blushed and kicked off her shoes and followed Jodie onto the bed. Jodie made the first move and kissed Laura softly on the lips. She led the way but Laura soon responded, their tongue's now entwined. Laura felt a different kind of electricity than when she was with a man, this was more gentle and sensual.

Jodie helped Laura out of her dress, she was now wearing just her bra and knickers. She touched Laura's tits softly and ran her hands over her curvy body. Laura could already feel herself getting wet, she took the chance to feel Jodie's breasts while the continued to kiss. Jodie undid Laura's dress and unclipped her bra, allowing her voluptuous breasts to fall free. She touched them in a gentle way, much softer than most men did.

Laura laid back on the bed, allowing Jodie to help her out of her dress. She then took her own knickers and bra off, throwing them to Paul like a stripper would. Jodie then bent over Laura, making sure to give Paul an eyeful of her bum and totally shaven slit. She gently licked Laura's nipples, giving each one of them plenty of attention. Laura was now aching between the legs, she was desperate for Jodie to touch her there but still she teased her.

When Jodie finally touched her pussy through her knickers, Laura gasped put loud. She felt the wet folds through the material, gradually rubbing her faster and faster. With one quick movement, Jodie then pulled her knickers aside and kissed her lips. She flicked her tongue over her outer lips, again teasing Laura to the brink of exploding.

Jodie then started to probe with her tongue, flicking it gently over her clitoris then alternating with long licks up and down the length of her slit. When she felt that Laura could take no more, Jodie started concentrating on her clit, exerting a constant pressure on it. Laura came with a shudder in seconds, the teasing had brought her to the edge, the clitoral stimulation pushed her over.

"Would you like to go down on me?" Jodie asked Laura.

"Yes, I'd love to." Laura replied.

Paul still sat quietly, watching the 2 women intently. His cock was almost bursting out of his trousers by now but he wanted them to carry on before he joined in.

Jodie removed her bra and knickers, leaving just her suspenders on. She laid back on the bed allowing Laura to position herself over her. They kissed again, now more urgently, deeper and harder. Laura also played with her tits, squeezing them and rubbing her nipples.

Laura then for the first time, licked a woman's nipples. It felt so good, hearing Jodie groan and play with her hair as she licked them. She spent a good 5 minutes paying them loving attention. She felt a bit nervous about going down on Jodie, what if she didn't like it? What if she wasn't very good?

Laura kissed her way down Jodie's stomach, trailing her tongue all the way down over her shaven pubic mound. She then took a deep breath and plunged her tongue into her. She tasted divine, Laura had no idea it would be so intoxicating. All of her fears had now gone, the only feeling she had now was lust, she licked almost frantically at her wet cunt.

Paul now had his cock in his hand, slowly masturbating. The sight of his wife going down on this woman had him almost ready to burst. Laura now had her head buried between Jodie's legs, fingering her while she licked. Despite the lack of finesse in her technique Jodie was close to coming. Laura concentrated on her clit now, keeping a steady pressure on it, licking rhythmically. She had the advantage of knowing what she would like as she approached orgasm.

Jodie started to shake, she gripped the sheets and writhed a her orgasm took hold.

"Jesus!" She exclaimed. "Are you sure you've never done that before?!"

"Was it good then?" Laura asked.

"Do I look like I enjoyed it?!" Jodie joked with her. "I very rarely come when I'm working, and it's usually only when I'm with a woman. You're a natural!"

Laura blushed. She felt delighted that she had made a woman come the first time she had ever done this. Her first lesbian encounter had been fantastic.

Both women then turned to Paul.

"Sorry darling, you must be feeling a bit left out." Jodie said to him.

"Don't worry about that, I was loving watching you." He replied.

"Get undressed and join us." Laura told him.

Paul wasted no time getting naked, he joined them on the bed, sitting between them. Both women then started working on him, running their hands all over him. Jodie laid him down and kissed him deeply, while Laura licked his nipples and kissed his chest. Neither of them had touched his cock yet but it was now straining, rock hard waiting for some attention.

Laura then started to slowly wank him, being sure not to make him cum yet. She started to kiss her way down his chest until she was flicking her tongue over the tip of his cock. He took a sharp intake of breath at this moment, taking a moment to soak up what was happening. He had long dreamed about having 2 women at once, now it was real.

Laura was now sucking the end of his cock, still teasing his bell end with her tongue. Jodie now started to cup his balls, gently stroking them. She now started to kiss her way down his chest towards his cock. As Laura continued to suck him, Jodie began to lick his balls, gently sucking them into her mouth. The feeling was almost too much for him, he had to ask Laura to stop for a minute as he was about to cum.

"Don't worry if you cum darling." Jodie told him. "We've got at least another hour to go, plenty of time for you to go again.

"Can we have a 69?" Paul asked Jodie.

She was happy to oblige and swung her leg over him to give him access to her. Paul happily set to work, tasting her sweet juices, noisily lapping at her wet slit. Joie started to suck his cock, allowing Laura to move down and lick his balls. Jodie's technique was different to Laura's, not better or worse, just different. Her touch was lighter than Laura.

Laura then started moving down and licking his perineum. Paul moaned with joy, hoping he knew where she was going next. Laura then pushed his legs back, getting Jodie to hold them in place for her, then went to work on his anus. Paul had never felt anything like it, the sensation of being rimmed at the same time as having his cock sucked was too much.

"I'm coming." He cried, taking a break from Jodie's pussy.

Laura then pushed her tongue in further, just penetrating his hole, while Jodie swallowed his entire length. When his orgasm came it was spectacular. Paul literally screamed with the pleasure, it was so intense. He felt bolt after bolt of his semen shooting into Jodie's warm mouth. So much that she eventually had to let go, allowing the last of his spunk to trickle down the shaft. Laura hungrily lapped this up, licking his shaft completely clean.

Jodie had a box of tissues next to the bed that she reached for, spitting the sperm into it.

"Jesus, I don't think I've seen that much in years!" She exclaimed.

"I should have warned you he shoots a lot!" Laura joked. "I think having 2 of us on him made it even worse!"

The 3 of them took a break and laid on the bed chatting for a while. Paul was concerned that he wouldn't be able to get another erection after the huge orgasm he had earlier.

"Come on then," Jodie eventually said, "I want to feel that big cock inside me."

She kissed Paul, guiding his hand in between her legs. Paul slid his fingers easily between the folds of her lips, she was still extremely wet. He could now feel his cock starting to stir. Laura started to again kiss his shaft back to life. Jodie then straddled Paul's face, sitting facing Laura who was now sucking Paul's cock hard.

Paul once again went to work on Jodie's pussy, alternating between her clitoris and her hole, occasionally darting his tongue into her.

"Lick my arsehole." She now told him. "I love a man that enjoys eating me down there. I might even let you fuck my arse if you do a good job!"

Paul was more than happy to comply, he parted her cheeks and started to gently flick his tongue around her rim. Jodie loved this feeling, she loved having a man submit to her and carry out this most intimate act. Paul started to increase the pace of his licking, he was concentrating hard on her anus now. He buried his head between her cheeks and now started to penetrate her tight arse.

"That's it, stick your tongue into my bum." She told him, "That feels fucking beautiful."

Paul again did as he was told, he slid his tongue further into her tight hole which made her squirm even more. Laura stopped sucking Paul at this moment and climbed astride his cock. She sunk herself down on it, making them both sigh in delight. The fact that Paul couldn't see what Laura just heightened the feeling.

Once riding him, Laura started to rub Jodie's clitoris, while Paul continued eating her arse. She kissed her again, stifling her moans of pleasure, Laura could feel she was close to coming.

Jodie came for the 2nd time that evening, the feeling of Laura's fingers on her pussy and Paul's tongue in her arse was just too much.

"Let's swap over." Laura then suggested, knowing Paul would be dying to fuck Jodie.

She took a condom from her dresser and rolled it onto Paul's shaft. Laura sat on her husband's face while Jodie straddled him, sinking herself onto his erect cock. Paul let out a cry of pleasure as Jodie's tight pussy started to milk him.

"Lick my arsehole." Laura ordered Paul. "I want you to give me the same treatment Jodie got."

Paul did as he was told and started to rim her, penetrating her tight hole, making he scream. Jodie kept riding Paul as he licked his wife, she kept this up for a couple of minutes before climbing off.

"Would you like to fuck my arse now?" Jodie asked him.

"I'd love to." Came Paul's predictable reply.

Laura got off Paul while Jodie sorted her lubricant out. She kept Paul laying on his back and squatted above him, her back towards him. Lowering herself down, she felt the resistance as his tip entered her tight hole. Slowly Jodie edged herself onto his cock inch by inch, until his entire length was in her anus.

Jodie started to ride him slowly, her tight anus gripping his cock as it slid in and out. Laura then positioned herself between their legs, alternating between licking Paul's balls and Jodie's cunt. It felt so rude to be licking her husband's balls as he fucked another woman's arsehole.

Jodie rode Paul for a full 5 minutes before he started to tense up. His 2nd orgasm of the night hit him quickly as he shot his load into the condom.

"That was great fun!" Jodie said, slumping back onto the bed.

Paul and Laura agreed, the pair of them worn out by their exertions.

The 3 of them got themselves tidied up and dressed. There was no time to sit and chat afterwards even if they had have wanted to, the 2 hours was now up.

"It's been lovely meeting you." Said Jodie, kissing them both as they left.

"And you." They both replied.

And that was it, a simple transaction was finished. Laura had a spring in her step, her curiosity about visiting a whore, and going with a woman had been fulfilled.

"That was great." Laura said to Paul, "I'm loved having sex with a woman, and I think I can see what you like about watching me with other men now. That was so horny!"

"I'm glad you know how I feel watching you now." He replied. "You 2 were fantastic together tonight, we'll have to try that again soon."

"I'll do it again no problem." Laura confirmed. "You get back on that website in the morning!"

12