The Adventure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been fantastic." Paul told her. "A real bonus! Now all I need is the grand final comeshot. Will you all be ok with doing facials?"

The 3 girls nodded, there wasn't anything they weren't prepared to do by this stage. Each of them paired off with 5 men, with Dan waiting for Laura who now had 6. The girls again got down to sucking cock, moving round each of their group, taking a mouth full of each before moving on.

Paul concentrated on Laura while the other girls each had a hand held camera trained on them. One of the young lads then moved next to Laura, Paul got in close as he shot a huge load over Laura's face and neck. It was dripping down her tits and belly all the way down to her legs. The lad couldn't have been much over 21 and seemed like he could produce spunk whenever requested. An older man the released a smaller load onto her now messy face while Laura opened her mouth to taste him.

Debbie was also in a complete mess again by now, 3 of her men has deposited fresh loads all over her. Sam had decided that all of her men were going to come in her mouth. They all wanked next to her, giving her the signal when they were ready. She would then clamp her mouth around his cock until she had drained and swallowed every drop.

Before Paul could wrap the shoot up, Sam approached him and reached for his fly.

"I think you deserve a little treat too after putting all this on." She told him.

She pulled his erection out and sucked his cock while wanking him hard. She wanted to taste him as quickly as she could. Paul came in less than a minute. He was straining to come after taking all this action in and fired bolt after bolt into Sam's hungry mouth.

Sam sat back on the sofa next to Dan and swigged her beer.

"How did you enjoy that then?" He asked her. "I think you've more than satisfied you curiosity about these kind of things!"

"Just a bit!" She exclaimed. "I never dreamed I'd ever take part in something like this."

"Glad you did though?" He continued.

"Yeah." She replied. "I hope you don't think worse of me after what I've done tonight though. I did things I never would have tried before."

"Course I don't think worse of you." Dan reassured her. "I loved watching you get carried away. I was so turned on just watching you. I can't wait to see the film now!"

Sam then saw Debbie leading a couple of the lads upstairs.

"You're not going for more are you?" Sam asked.

"No." She replied. "I need a pee, and these to want me to do it over them!"

Sam smiled, looking at Dan's expression.

"Shall we go up there?" She asked him. "I'd love to see this!"

Dan agreed and they hurried upstairs grabbing a hand held camera as they did. When they got into the spacious bathroom, Debbie was standing astride a man laid out in the bath.

"You do this one Debbie and I'll take the other!" Sam told her.

Dan laughed again, knowing exactly what was going through his girlfriend's mind when she asked to go up there.

Debbie closed her eyes and allowed the first clear streams of pee over his chest. She was soon in full flow after all the beer they'd drunk and she was cascading her liquid all over his chest, belly and cock. The man thanked her when she was done and made his way out, happy that he'd got all he wanted from the party.

The next man then climbed in and Sam took up the same position astride him. She let the piss start to flow, watching the stream covering this man. It felt so strange but so sexy, she had never thought of doing anything like this. As her stream died down, the man lifted his head up and opened his mouth, allowing her pee in. He tongued her pussy as the last few drops went into his mouth.

She ground her cunt into his face, and within seconds was coming again. The man lapped up the last of her juices before making his excuses and leaving.

When they returned downstairs the party was all but over. Soon after, the last of the lads had left leaving just the original 5. They chatted about their night for a while longer before retiring to bed, shattered.

The lads were up about 9 that Sunday morning. Paul and Dan started to work downloading all the film footage onto the PC ready to edit. By the time the girls wandered down at midday, all looking a little bit sore and hung over, they had approximately 5hrs of footage to edit. This would take Paul a fair while so they all crowded round to watch the first couple of minutes. It didn't look at all bad.

"I tell you what." Paul said. "When I've finished all this, we'll have to have another watching party. That could be fun too!"

The 3 guests left after a late breakfast, allowing Laura and Paul to have their house to themselves.

"I really enjoyed that again last night." Laura told Paul. "I hope you didn't feel left out as you weren't in the middle."

"I was having a great time!" Paul told her. "I got to see everything, then Sam certainly made me feel involved before we were done! She was a surprise, didn't expect her to get involved like that."

"Me neither!" Laura agreed. "I knew she was kind of interested but I never thought she would go for it like she did."

"Dan told me they'd talked about it but they'd never got past that stage." He continued. "That was some introduction to swinging!"

Paul spent the bulk of the next week editing their film. He was frustrated at first but eventually worked out how to piece the footage together. Laura was dying to see it but he wouldn't let her have a look until he had finished.

Eventually, after a fortnight of spending practically all of his evenings locked in the study on the PC it was done. He even made a cover, using stills from the film and did all of the stars a copy. "Suburban Gangbang" was ready to go. Paul sent Debbie, Sam and Dan an email, inviting them over on Saturday for a premiere. Dress to impress he told them! It was a film premiere after all!

Laura still wasn't allowed to watch the film which frustrated her even more, Paul kept his masterpiece under wraps.

On the Saturday, Laura dressed in her favourite black dress, Paul in his best suite. They had champagne on ice ready, the works. They also had the idea that the 5 of them would probably end up in bed by the end of the night. That was what they hoped anyway.

Debbie was the first to arrive. She was dressed in a low cut top, red dress with fishnet stockings underneath. She looked fantastic, classy but with a tarty look to her. Sam and Dan arrived about 10 minutes later, Sam dressed in a sexy black dress, Dan in his best suit.

They sipped champagne and chatted for a while, the girls talking about the night in question, the lads talking about Paul's editing nightmares. Paul then called them into the Living Room, the curtains were drawn, the 42" TV was ready with the DVD set to play.

They sat on the sofa's ready to go, the 2 couples sat together while Debbie joined Sam and Dan. The start of the DVD was very professional, music, titles, with all of their names. The film started with Paul showing the 2 girls chatting then panning round the lads to give some perspective on what they were doing. They were surprised as to how professional it all looked.

For the next 2 hours they relived their wonderful night, Paul had edited out all of the downtime, it was now a very slick production. Paul had edited all of the comeshots together so they all now fit together nicely, he'd made a fantastic job.

The girls all giggled and joked about the way they looked on film, they were all getting rather horny by the end though. Everyone loved Sam's entrance, going from shy wallflower to wanton slut in such style.

By the end of it, Laura had Paul's cock out and was stroking his erection, she then went down on him, giving him a slow, lazy blowjob. Sam and Debbie were now starting on Dan, Debbie playing with his cock while Sam kissed and rubbed his chest.

Debbie started sucking Dan's cock, sharing his manhood with Sam. Debbie then turned her attention to Dan's balls, licking them and sucking them into her mouth. She helped him out of his trousers to allow her better access to him. Sam continued to suck his cock, taking more and more of his length into her mouth until she was deep throating him. Debbie was now licking his perineum, moving closer to his arsehole.

When Debbie finally pushed his legs back and ran her tongue over his rim, Dan nearly came on the spot. Sam continued to deep throat him while Debbie probed deeper and deeper into his arse. Dan finally gave in, he could hold back no longer and shot his load into her mouth. He shot bolt after bolt of hot come into his beautiful girlfriends mouth. When she was done Sam let some of his come drip down his shaft which Debbie lapped up and swallowed.

Laura was now naked when they looked over and sitting on Paul's face. She was grinding her hips onto him while he hungrily licked her. Laura then came, hard. More juice flooded out over Paul's face which he lapped up.

Sam and Debbie then stripped and got into a 69. Dan sat and watched as Debbie held his girlfriends bum cheeks apart and licked her wet hole. Dan couldn't resist pushing his tongue against her arsehole, gently rimming her while Debbie below concentrated on her clit. Sam had now forgotten about paying Debbie any attention, she was getting so close to coming now.

Debbie and Dan's tongue's occasionally brushed against each other as they licked Sam. When she came, it was a huge orgasm. Dan had pushed his tongue into her arse at moment she came, making her almost leap off the bed. Once Sam had her breath, she went to work on making Debbie come. Sam continued to work his tongue in and out of her arse, Debbie started to frantically rub Sam's clit while she began to come.

The 2 girls came at the same time, Sam screamed, convinced that she had pissed herself, she had ejaculated for the first time. Debbie was covered in her juice but was enjoying her own orgasm too much.

Paul was now fucking Laura hard from behind, pumping his cock deep into her hole. Sam left Debbie to fuck Dan and went to join Laura and Paul. She pulled Laura's bum cheeks apart and licked her arsehole while her husband continued to fuck her hard. Laura was also rubbing her pussy and came soon after Sam joined them, her contracting pussy making Paul tip over the edge too.

When he came, Paul pulled out and shot his load over Sam's face and into her mouth, also covering his wife's bumhole and cheeks. It had been an impressive load.

By the time they 3 of them sorted themselves out, Dan had his cock buried deep in Debbie's arse from behind. He was fucking her so hard that she screamed, begging for him to fuck her harder and harder. Dan did her as hard as he could before he grunted and came deep in Debbie's arse.

The 5 of them laid dotted around the sofa's, sweating and covered in various sexual juices, the whole room smelt of sex. This is exactly what Paul had hoped would happen on his film premiere night.

They ended up swapping partners throughout the rest of the night, Sam ended up spending the night with Dan and Paul, Debbie with Laura.

The group had forged a great friendship, Paul was already thinking about his next project...

12