The Adventures of Jenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, Jenkins is an old pervert. He's fucked his fair share of girls at our school. Any girl he catches breaking the rules, he ends up fucking. That's why he keeps condoms and anal lube in that room of his."

"How did you know that? Have you-"

"Oh hell no. You know I never broke the rules. On school property. Nah, Lisa told me. She was caught smoking and ended up letting him have her virgin ass. Hell, some of the really bad girls at our school fuck him on a regular basis."

"Wow... I had no idea!"

"So, you've had two big, black cocks so far."

"...Three."

"Three?!"

"Yesterday, I skipped first block and let Jamal Washington fuck me in the ass."

"Well damn, you've had a busy week. So much for trying to forget about big, black cock."

"And I don't think that I should bother with a relationship right now..."

"...I see. Well, then, you go with the third option."

"But you said-"

"Embrace it!"

"Embrace what?"

"Inside every girl is a struggle between good and evil. Light and Dark. Innocent and Slut."

"You've been watching too much Star Wars."

"No such thing! Anyway, right now, you're lost on the Slut Side of the Force. Maybe you'll be able to find your way out, but for now, you should embrace it. You already have really."

Jenny sighed. "You're right. I'm so horny all the time now. And I can't stop thinking about..."

"Big, black cock?"

"Yeah..."

"Big, black cocks banging your little white ass?"

Jenny turned bright red. "Fujiko!"

"Am I wrong?"

"...no."

"This sort of thing tends to happen to white girls for some reason. And there's nothing wrong about liking anal sex. I love it, too. And in your case, you don't have to worry about pregnancy with anal. So, until your dad finally lets you get on the pill, it's a good thing you like anal. My Apprentice, you are ready!"

"Ready for what?"

"Go get your laptop. I have something that will help you."

"Okay..." Jenny went to her room and came back with her laptop. Then, Fujiko got on it. "What are you doing?"

"Before I show this to you, promise me that you won't do anything with more than one boy at a time until I think you can handle it."

"But you have threesomes all the time."

"And I know what that can do to you. That shame you're feeling is your Innocent Side trying to fight the Slut. Until that goes away, you don't need to have a threesome. I'm too far gone to the Slut Side for saving, but you might have a shot at redemption one day."

"Okay Fuji, I promise."

"Good. Now this is my little black book."

Jenny looked at the laptop. "This is a database on Google Docs."

"That's right. Have a look at this." She typed in the name Jamal Washington.

"Holy shit, that's Jamal! 'Jamal Washington. Cock length: 11-inches. Thickness: Thin. Pussy Eater: Yes. Sexual Rating: 7.5. Comments: Too long for vaginal sex comfortably. Built for anal sex. Not very smart.' What is this?!"

"It's a comprehensive database of most of the guys at your school. And a few at mine. And a few others."

"Fujiko, I knew you got around, but..."

"Hah! No, I didn't get all of this data firsthand myself! I did compile it all, though. Now, only certain people even know this database exists, much less have access to it. The first rule of Fujiko's Black Book is don't talk about Fujiko's Black Book. Comprende?"

"I've got it."

"Good. This will be a powerful tool to help you along your journey. And feel free to update it when you can."

"Fuji, I need to ask you something."

"What's up?"

"You've had sex with black guys before?"

"Of course, I have! Plenty of times."

"Do they...all have such big cocks?"

"Not all. Hun, cocks come in all kinds of shapes and colors. Despite what people think, black guys don't have a monopoly on big cocks."

"Really?"

"Yeah. White guys can have big ones, too."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I do suggest you try fucking some white boys, too. Even though it's pretty obvious you've been Blacked."

"Blacked?"

"You know the saying. 'When you go black, you never go back.' There's some truth to that, though it's mostly psychological. And to be honest, you probably have some real emotional damage here. But once I start my practice, you get free couch time."

"Gee. Thanks..."

"And another thing. No more skipping class to get dick! This is your senior year! You fuck up and you won't be able to join me at Carolina next year."

"Yeah, you're right. I can't believe I did that."

"It's fine being a slut. Just don't be a dumb slut."

---

And so, Jenny used Fujiko's Black Book to meet guys at her school that would satisfy her cravings. She made sure that everyone was discreet because she didn't want a reputation like Fujiko's. And she didn't want Steve to find out what she had become. She even gave a few white guys a try that the database said had big cocks. And while they did, she just kept going back to black guys. Especially the ones that would degrade her. And yet, the shame was still there. Her future was so very uncertain and it depressed her to think about it. But for the time being, she accepted her fate. She was a submissive, anal sex loving, black cock craving slut.

12