The Adventures of John Law Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She checked the I.V. and listened to Ranger's chest again before she came over and sat down on the blanket next to me. I had my head lying on Ranger's shoulder. When Daisy sat down, I asked her to lay her head on my shoulder.

"John, I told you. I'm not comfortable being so familiar with someone I have only known for a couple of hours. I would rather keep our relationship professional."

"O.K., like I told you, I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but it's going to be a long night so you might as well be comfortable. Tell you what, if you're not going to lay down next to me, why don't you go up to the house and get some sleep. If anything happens, I'll come wake you up."

"No, that's O.K., I think I'll stay here."

I wasn't going to argue with this woman all night, so I laid back and closed my eyes. Sometime during the night, I felt Daisy lay down next to me and in a while, she rested her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and we both fell asleep. At about five the next morning, Daisy got up and checked on Ranger. She told me she thought he was doing better. I suggested she go up to the house and get some breakfast. Later, she came back to the barn with two cups of coffee.

"Well, I'm glad to see you made it through the night without being raped by the local sex maniac," I said sarcastically.

"I never thought you would try to rape me, but you have to understand, I'm not used to snuggling with someone I have just met. I know you're a nice guy and you were only trying to be nice, but you have to look at it from my side. I just feel better keeping our relationship professional. I'm the horse doctor and you're my client. I didn't mean to offend you."

"So, what's the verdict with Ranger. Will he be O.K.?"

"Yes, his lungs sound clear and I think the antibiotics took care of the infection. You can let him walk around, but I would wait a week before you ride him again."

"Good to hear. I want to thank you for what you did for him. Tell Doc Gillette to send me the bill. Now that you're not treating my horse anymore, and I'm not your client anymore, do you think I could take you to dinner sometime?"

She smiled, shook her head, and said, "You don't give up, do you? Did I give you my card?"

When I told her she had, she said, "Call me sometime."

A couple of weeks later, I called her and took her to dinner. She said she didn't feel comfortable going back to my house since Melody and Jenna were there, so we went back to her house. We drank a beer while sitting on the sofa and soon we were kissing and holding each other. I reached over and felt her breast and she said, "Here, let me help you." She unbuttoned her blouse and then unsnapped her bra. I was now looking at her luscious breasts for the first time. I leaned over and took her hard nipple in my mouth and started sucking while gently squeezing the other one. She seemed to like having me suck her tit since she was moaning and pulling my head closer. After a few minutes of feasting on her tits, she suggested we go to her bedroom.

We finished getting undressed and she was staring at my very hard cock when she commented, "Damn! You take after your horse, don't you?"

We sat on the edge of the bed so I could suck her tits some more. I then pushed her back so I could put my mouth over her pussy, and I started licking her and tongue fucking her. After she climaxed, I moved up between her legs and let her guide my cock into her wet opening. I stroked her slowly a few times before she said, "Roll over. I want to get on top." When I was on my back with my cock standing straight up, she straddled me and slowly lowered herself on me, letting my cock slip into her dripping wet pussy.

"Damn that feels good," she cried out as she totally engulfed my shaft. I could feel her cunt gripping my cock as she began riding up and down. After she rode me to her first orgasm, I rolled her back over so I was back on top of her. I began pumping my cock in and out at a moderate pace as I enjoyed feeling her cunt muscles milking my cock. As her moans got increasingly louder, I started pumping her harder and deeper. When I plunged in as far as I could go and then held it there, she had an earth-shattering climax. After another minute of deep pumping, I felt my balls tighten, and I unloaded a massive amount of cum in her and then collapsed on the bed beside her.

"Damn! I needed that. I haven't had a climax in almost two years. That felt amazing. I should have let you do that to me that night I stayed in your barn. I was just too uptight. I hope we can do this again sometime."

"Sometime? How about in a couple of minutes? Just give me time to rejuvenate."

"You're kidding, right? You can't seriously think we can fuck like that again tonight."

"I'm serious. As soon as I can get hard again, I'll be ready to go. How about you?"

"Well, in that case, let me see if I can help you with that."

She took my cock in her hand, gave it a couple of strokes, and then put it in her mouth and began to give me a wonderful blowjob. As much as I would have liked to have her finish me, I stopped her so I could put my dick back in her warm, wet pussy. We fucked slowly for a long time, before I started going faster, harder, and deeper. When we had both climaxed again, we fell into a deep sleep.

When we woke up in the morning, we took a shower together where I could enjoy exploring her amazing body. After she had soaped and rinsed my dick, causing me to get a hard-on, she slipped down and took it in her mouth. After I had cum in her mouth, she said, "I'm not through with that yet. Now that I've had it, I'm going to want more of it."

I told her she could have it whenever she wanted it. As it turned out, she wanted it a lot. We got together about twice a month. She was an amazing woman. She finally got comfortable enough to spend the night with me. We would usually have dinner with Melody and Jenna, watch a movie, and then go to my bedroom. Melody and Jenna liked her and, thankfully, they weren't jealous. When I wasn't fucking Daisy, I was fucking Melody or Jenna, sometimes alone and sometimes both at the same time. Of course, I was still fucking Cindi about once a month and, occasionally, Jenna would have her friend Lynn stop by. Life couldn't be any better.

* * * * *

I'm not sure there will be any more John Law stories. I retired from the Army, then I retired from the Police Department, and then I quit every other job I had. I'm just an old fart now, and my life is not as exciting as it once was. I still love pussy and my dick still gets harder than Chinese arithmetic, but women aren't interested in me anymore. If I saw a good looking woman who I wanted to pick up, she would probably just laugh at me and assume I couldn't even get it up, much less please her. I mean, I still fuck Melody, Jenna, Cindi, Daisy, and Lynn, but you already know about them. I'm not going to keep a running account of every time I fuck one of them. Anyway, I want to thank everyone for reading my adventures. If I happen to remember something that happened to me in the past, or I get lucky and come across some hot piece of ass who isn't afraid to fuck an old man, maybe I will write it down. These stories are based on real events and my life story. I am kicking around an idea to write some totally fictional stories based on a fictional character. We'll just have to wait and see.

12