The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 06

Story Info
She discovers she has a kinky side.
3.8k words
4.4
55.3k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a slow week for Kathleen. She spent most of spring break moving into her new house, unpacking boxes and moving furniture to where she wanted it. By Wednesday she was going through withdrawal. No students to tease, no tunnel to suck her way through and no Billy or Todd to help her take the edge off.

Rick had reached the point where he was pushing her away and coming up with excuses as to why he couldn't make love. It was the first time that she had ever heard of a man using, "Sorry honey, not tonight. I have a hell of a headache" to get out of having sex. She hadn't even been able to check out the boys next door and maybe get a little teasing done. She hadn't seen them since that Saturday that they had seen her going at it with Billy and Todd in her kitchen. They must have gone somewhere for spring break.

She thought of driving back to the old neighborhood to see if she could hook up with Billy or Todd (or both) but in the end she talked herself out of that and for two very good reasons. One, she could think of no legitimate reason for being there if anyone asked and second, she needed to put that destructive behavior behind her. She needed to get her life back on track. Anyway, that is what she was thinking when her cell phone beeped. When she read "Private call" on the display she knew who it had to be.

"Hello?"

"Good morning slut" said the voice that sent shivers running down her spine. "Have you been out on your front porch yet today?"

"No. Why do you want to know?"

"I just wanted to know if you've seen your housewarming present yet. Go out on the porch and look down at the bottom of the steps."

She walked out onto the porch as she was saying, "Okay, I'm out on the porch, now what?"

"Have you looked at the bottom of the steps yet?"

"No."

"Do it slut, and tell me what you see."

"What am I supposed to be looking for?"

"Your housewarming present slut. Do you not see the two rose bushes I planted - one on each side of the steps?"

She looked down and did see the two bushes that hadn't been there yesterday. Damn! He already knew her new address.

"They are yellow roses slut. Do you like yellow roses?"

She loved yellow roses! Who was he? How did he know these things about her?

"Rest easy slut. I'll be out of town for the next five days. It will be next week sometime when I come back. Think of me slut. Think of me and what I'm going to do to you every time you see those roses."

He disconnected and she turned and went back into the house. The Watcher's voice had a strange effect on her. Every time she heard his voice her pussy started to tingle. She went upstairs and threw herself down on the bed and grabbed her hairbrush and as she used it on herself she promised herself she would buy herself a real dildo the first chance she got.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kathleen woke up Thursday morning with nothing to do once she had Rick off to work. She was unpacked, moved in and she had everything where she wanted it. She had the curtains, drapes and blinds all hung and the kitchen cabinets organized. All she had left to do was hit the store for groceries. During the period the house was being built she and Rick had spent hours driving around the area and getting familiar with what was available and where it was.

As she took her morning shower she planned out her day. She had to do the shopping and then be home by one because someone from the cable company was supposed to be there between one and four and then she had to drive over to Rick's parents house and pick up the kids and then get home in time to fix dinner. Not a really busy day, but it would keep her occupied.

As she ran the wash cloth over her breasts she thought of the night before. Rick had tried to beg off by claiming that he'd had a hard day at work and that he was beat, but she had a new weapon in her arsenal now and she used it. Once her hot mouth wrapped around his cock he stopped complaining. Damn!! Why did she have to go and think about that; now she was horny again.

She climbed out of the shower and a vigorous toweling did not help things any. As she rubbed the rough fabric of the towel across her breasts and pussy it just made her hotter. She glanced over at the counter top and next to the sink she saw her hairbrush and she considered grabbing it, but she knew that she didn't have time if she was going to get the shopping done and get home by one to meet the person from the cable company. She debated dressing slutty and giving the males at the store a show, but decided against that also. She didn't need to be any hornier or hotter than she already was.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As she pushed her basket up and down the aisles she was surprised at the attention she was drawing. She was wearing jeans, a sweatshirt and a pair of sandals and she was still being scoped out. Of course the jeans were tight and they did show off her tight butt and she wasn't wearing a bra so her breasts did do some interesting things to her sweatshirt when she moved.

It just wasn't fair. She had dressed down because she didn't want to get any hornier, but men were still looking at her and sending out signals (like tented pants) that they wanted her and she was getting hotter and hotter with every aisle she went down. It got so bad that in the produce section she was eyeing the cucumbers with the thought of getting a nice seized one and using it on herself as soon as she got back to the car. She picked up one and was holding it and thinking that it was just about the same size as Rick's cock when suddenly, from out of nowhere, came the scene from "Animal House" where the dean's wife was holding the cucumber and the student said, "Mine's bigger." She quickly dropped the cuke, blushed and looked around to see if anyone had noticed. There was one man looking at her and she saw his tented trousers and she wondered what he was thinking. He was fat, old and bald, but right then she wasn't sure that if they had been alone in the store that she wouldn't have gone to her knees in front of him.

The cucumber was still on her mind as she turned the key in the ignition. Why hadn't she bought it? It would have been ten times more fun than her hairbrush. She saw the time on the dashboard clock. She had two hours before she had to be home. She thought of the hairbrush and then the cucumber and she was on the verge of getting out of the car and going back into the store and getting that cucumber when she remembered something from when she and Rick had driven the area scouting out where things were. She looked again at the time, saw she had enough, and she pulled out of the parking lot.

It was a twenty minute drive once she got on the Interstate and five minutes to the Interstate, but she could still get there and then get home on time. Half an hour later she pulled up to the building next to the truck stop and parked. She walked into the Pink Pussycat adult book store and arcade and the eyes of a dozen men turned to look at her. Before the night at the hotel those looks would have made her blush and she would have turned and fled. But that was then and this was now and the woman who had sucked off strangers on a train wasn't about to be put off by the lust in their eyes.

She walked over to the area where all the sex aids were displayed. Lifelike vulvas, blow up dolls (both male and female she noticed) and dildos of all sizes, shapes and colors. Some were plastic, some were molded rubber and some were battery operated and as she stood there trying to make up her mind she heard a low voice an aisle away say:

"Think she might like to try the real thing?"

Another voice said, "Wanna try and get her in the backroom and find out?"

There were more whispers and her pussy got wet as she imagined them actually pulling her into the backroom. Would it be dark like the tunnel? "Oh my God, get a grip" she told herself, "Buy what you came here to get and get out and go home."

She picked out two: a battery operated vibrator and a molded rubber dildo just a little bigger than Rick's cock. She took them to the counter and as she was paying for them she saw the entrance to the arcade off to her right. She had never been in one and she looked at her watch and saw that she still had some time. She paid for her fake cocks, bought some tokens and went into the arcade. There was a line of booths along each wall and she went into one of the booths, closed and locked the door behind her. She noticed that there were holes in the walls of the booth and she wondered if they were what she had heard called ‘glory holes'.

She sat down and fed the tokens into the machine and immediately the screen in front of her came to life and she saw two men in a sixty-nine. Not her cup of tea at all so she reached out and pushed one of the buttons on the machine and the scene changed to a transsexual sucking a cock while a man sucked his tit and another man sucked on his cock. She hit another button and saw a big titted blond sucking of a black man. She watched it for a bit and then hit another button and the scene on the screen was a redhead doing what she, Billy and Todd had been doing Saturday morning.

The scene on the screen and the memory made her so hot that she unzipped her jeans and started rubbing her pussy, but rubbing wasn't enough so she stood up and wiggled out of her jeans and thong. She spread her legs wide and her fingers went to work. She moaned and it attracted attention and she saw movement at the ‘glory hole' to her left. She looked and she saw eyes looking through the hole at her.

"Oh God" she moaned and drove her fingers into her pussy harder. It was just like the night The Watcher had seen her; a faceless stranger seeing her most intimate parts. She looked at the eyes staring at her pussy as her fingers rubbed her clit and she almost cried out, "No! Don't go" as the eyes left the hole. Almost immediately a cock came through the hole and as she looked at it part of her wanted to stop what she was doing and kneel down and take it in her mouth, but the other part was screaming at her to get herself off.

She kicked off her sandals and turned her body so her back was against the wall for bracing. She twisted her body so she could take the cock between her bare feet. She pushed the feet along the cock until they were planted on the wall with the cock held tight between them and then she attacked her pussy with her fingers while the unknown and faceless stranger fucked her feet.

She was moaning as she furiously fingered herself and she felt her climax coming. She was looking at the cock she was giving a foot job to when it suddenly spit out a rope of cum that just barely missed her ankles and fell to the floor. The sight of the sperm shooting out of the cockhead was enough to send her over the edge and her body trembled at the strength of her orgasm.

She sat there panting for a minute and then she bent down to pick up her jeans and thong and as she bent to retrieve them a cock came through the hole on her right. She looked at it. Another cock attached to a faceless stranger, just like the cocks on the train. She reached out and touched it and it throbbed. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked it a couple of times and was leaning forward to take it in her mouth when she caught herself.

"No damn, no!" she thought, she had promised herself that she would take her life back once she was in the new house. Teasing and exhibitionism only. No cock inside her but Rick's. She let go of the cock and stood up and put on her jeans. The cock stayed where it was, hoping perhaps that she was just repositioning herself before coming back. She looked at it sticking through the wall and she wanted it, God but did she ever want it. She reached down and took it in her hand and stroked it. What would it hurt? It wasn't like she'd never done it before. She saw a drop of pre-cum appear at the pee hole and her resolve weakened. No! She wouldn't suck the faceless man off, but even though she was a tease she wasn't mean. She had given the man encouragement by handling him so the least she could do for him was get him off. She began working his cock with her hand and in only minutes she was rewarded by spurts of sperm shooting out of the cock and splashing down onto the floor. The cock pulled back from the hole and seconds later she heard to door of the booth open. She sat back and waited a bit for the man to leave the arcade section. He would know who she was when he saw her go back into the store proper, but she wanted him to remain faceless.

While she sat waiting for him to get clear she heard the door close and seconds later another cock came through the hole. The second cock was shorter than the first, but much fatter. She glanced at her watch and saw that she really needed to be going, but something drew her to the cock and she took it in her hand and began jacking it off. It took her a little longer to make it shoot and then it pulled back and she heard the man leave the booth.

"That's it" she said to herself, "No more. Get yourself out of here and get on home."

She stood up to leave and was reaching for the door latch when another cock came through the hole. She caught her breath as she looked at it. It was black. The only black cock she had ever seen before was the one on the screen when she first came into the booth. She knew that she had never had a black one on the train and as she stared at it she wondered if it would taste different. She could see the veins pulsing and she reached down and touched it and felt it throb. She grasped it and stroked it several times and it didn't feel any different than any of the other cocks she'd had her hands on. She noticed the pre-cum on the head and she ran her thumb over the head and then brought it to her mouth and sucked on it. It seemed to taste the same as other pre-cum she had tasted. She might never have a chance like this again and honestly now, it would only be one more in a long line and it would satisfy her curiosity. She was already on her way to her knees when she caught herself. She let go of the black cock and rushed out of the booth and practically ran from the store to her car.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She had spent more time in the adult bookstore than she had meant to and it was after one when she got home and saw the truck parked out front. Wouldn't you know it? They give you a three hour window of from one to four and if you stayed home waiting the would probably show up at a quarter to five with a ton of excuses, but leave the house and come back five minutes late and there they are waiting for you.

She got out of the car and headed for the front door and as she went up the front walk toward the porch she saw the rose bushes and her pussy tingled. She unlocked the front door just as the cable guy came up on the porch behind her.

"I've hooked up everything outside" he said, "I just need to do the inside stuff. Since you had the house wired for cable when it was built it shouldn't take me long."

She let him in the house, showed him where all the outlets were and then went back out to the car and started carrying the shopping into the house. She was carrying the last of the bags into the house when she tripped on the rug in the entry way. She managed to catch herself and kept from falling, but she dropped the bags she was carrying and when they hit the floor one of the broke open. It was the bag from the adult bookstore and the fake cock slid across the floor and stopped when it hit the shoe of the cable guy. He bent, picked it up and looked at it.

"Pretty real looking, isn't it?" he said as he stepped toward her and handed it to her. She just knew that her face had to be beet red as she took it from him. He bent and picked up the vibrator. He looked at it and then at her.

"Why does a gorgeous lady like you need two fakes? I can't believe you can't get enough of the real thing, not someone who looks as sexy as you do."

She just looked at him speechless, to embarrassed to speak. He handed her the vibrator and when she reached for it he took her wrist and pulled her to him. His mouth covered hers and his tongue pushed at her lips and parted them. She dropped the dildo and the vibrator and put both hands against his chest to push him away, but she just could not seem to summon the strength to do it.

His mouth was alive on hers and all she had to do to break the kiss was pull her head back from him and her brain sent the signal to her body to do it, but she didn't; she just stood there and let him kiss her. No, she was doing more than that - she was kissing him back. Her tongue pushed back at his. She was hot! She had been hot and horny all day. Her pussy had been wet before she left the house to go to the store and everything that happened after that had only made her hotter. The men at the store with their tented trousers, the thoughts she'd had while holding the cucumbers, the overheard comments at the bookstore, the eyes watching her as she got herself off with her fingers.

And the cocks, oh God yes, the cocks! She remembered the feel of them, hot and throbbing in her hand and the way the cum shot out of them and splattered on the floor. She remembered the last one, large and black, and how bad she had wanted to taste it. All those memories flooded her mind and her body was screaming for a cock. She felt the cable guy run a hand over her breasts and she moaned. Their tongues wrestled as his hands roamed over her body and she heard his zipper go down. Seconds later his hand took hold of her right wrist and he moved her hand to his hard cock. Instinctively she grasped it and started to stroke it. She felt his hand go under her sweatshirt and a second later he was toying with her left nipple.

"Let's take this to the bedroom" he said and his voice cut through the fog of her lust and reached her brain where it tripped the switch that brought her back from the edge of the lust pit she had been about to fall into. If he had just put his hands on her shoulders she would have sunk to her knees and taken him into her mouth. If he had just picked her up and carried her to the couch or the bedroom he would have had all the pussy he wanted. But the sound of his voice had pulled her out of the trance she had been in and she broke away from him.

"Please leave" she said as she backed away from him, "Please, just go."

He stared at her for a couple of seconds and then he snarled, "You fucking bitch!" and he turned and left the house slamming the door behind him.

She walked over to the door and locked it and then she gathered up her new ‘toys' and headed for her bedroom. She stripped off her jeans and thong and threw herself on to the bed. It would have to be the dildo because she wasn't going to waste the time it would take to find batteries for the vibrator. She moaned as it slid into her and then one hand was driving the cock and the other was rubbing her clit and she screamed as she came and came and came.

She lay there looking up at the ceiling and smiled. Definitely better than a hairbrush - much, much better. She got off the bed and took her new toys into the closet and hid them in one of her shoe boxes. No sense letting Rick see them and start thinking that he wasn't able to take care of her properly. She looked at her watch and saw that she was going to have to hurry if she was going to pick up the kids and get back in time to have dinner ready when Rick got home.

To be continued.