The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that what Hank had just said was true. Just the accusation alone would be enough for the school board. She could tell the board that the only reason that the accusation was made was because she refused to let them blackmail her, but it wouldn't matter to the board. In the current climate, with all the other student/teacher cases in the news, they would take no chances. She was trapped - she had to do it. She could see no other way out other than to just quit her job and she couldn't bring herself to do that.

She looked at Hank's cock sticking out of his trouser fly and she took a deep breath and walked toward him. She looked into his eyes hoping for a last minute reprieve and saw nothing but expectation. She leaned forward and put her hands flat on the desk on either side of Hank's legs for support and then she lowered her head and took his cock in her mouth. Jim moved up behind her and pushed her skirt up to her waist. She spread her legs and braced herself for what was coming and felt the head of his cock pushing at her pussy. He pushed against her a couple of times and then his cock split her lips and he began thrusting at her to work his way in.

She was determined that she was just going to stand there and do whatever the two men wanted without responding to them, but that thought went out the window as soon as Jim's cock touched her. She was wet from teasing the front row boys and Jim's cock didn't find much in the way of resistance once he was inside her and she moaned as he drove himself into her his full length. He started fucking her and she moaned as she rocked back and forth on his cock and adjusted her bobbing up and down on Hank's cock so that there was a rhythm to it.

Hank's cock wasn't attached to a faceless stranger, but it was a nice cock and she liked sucking cocks so she gave him her best even though he was blackmailing her. She licked and sucked on it and all the while Jim was driving into her pussy like a man possessed. He had already given her one orgasm and Jim's pounding had her near a second climax and when Hank grabbed her head and held it she knew he was going to shoot. She tried to pull her head off of him but he forced her head down and held it and when the first spurt hit the back of her throat she was forced to swallow and was disgusted at having her climax as Hank's cum slid down her throat. Hank started to soften and she again tried to lift her head up, but he again forced her to stay in place and told her to work at getting him up again. She did as she was told and in a couple of minutes she felt him start to harden.

Meanwhile Jim was pounding hard at her pussy and he had her close to another orgasm when he finally had his. He pulled his limp cock out of her and she whined at being left hanging, but Hank got up from the desk and moved behind her and slid his cock into her and began to fuck her hard. Jim moved around to the desk, sat down and pulled her head to his cock. The two men swapped twice more before they told her that she could leave. She had been well fucked by the two men and she thought that there was a good chance that Rick might get a night of rest for a change.

Just as she was opening the door to leave Hank said, "Same time, same place every Monday and Thursday from now on. That means you need to be back here tomorrow, understood?"

She looked at him for several moments before nodding her head "yes" and leaving.

Thursday she hadn't felt like getting someone to stay and help her, but she did pull her skirt up and let the boys in the front row see all the way up to her panties. After class she had gone to Jim's office and he and Hank had taken turns on her for two hours. When they finally let her go, after giving her several orgasms, she headed home to give Rick another night of rest.

+++++

As Kathleen was driving home from her meeting with her two blackmailers she gave thought to another problem she was having. Driving to school in the Suburban every day was expensive and with gas passing three dollars a gallon it was going to get worse. She was going to have to do something, but she didn't know what. The Suburban was paid for and she needed something that size when she was carting kids around. They couldn't afford a third car so buying a smaller car with great gas mileage was out of the question and there were no buses or trains that ran from where she lived to the school. Driving to the train station and taking the train made no sense because the distance to the station wasn't that much less than the distance from the school.

That night she talked it over with Rick over dinner and he suggested that she find a car pool that went that way. If she could find three others to pool with she would only have to drive the Suburban one week out of four. Friday at school she hung a note on the bulletin board in the teacher's lounge asking if any one lived out in her neck of the woods and would be interested in car pooling. She was surprised that by the end of the day five people had looked her up and said they were interested. One of them was Hank. She suggested that they all meet on Monday and sit down to discuss the idea.

+++++

She was fixing dinner when the phone rang. She grabbed the cordless and said, "Hello?"

"Good evening slut. Just wanted you to know that I'm back and thinking of you. I'm thinking that next week might be a good time to fuck you senseless. What do you think?"

"I think you have an inflated ego. No way one man is going to be able to fuck me senseless. If anyone got wasted it would be you in trying to keep up with me. But that is neither here nor there because you are never going to get me" and she hung up on him

Rick came into the room and asked her who was on the phone.

"Another one of those damned telemarketers."

"We need to get on that "no call" list. What's for dinner?"

To be continued...

12