The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she held the cock with one hand she got herself ready and then she let go of the cock and was out the door of her booth and on her way to her car before the man could pull his cock back out of the glory hole. As she drove off the parking lot she told herself that she was never going to go back there again.

+++++

She was half way to the pool when her cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello slut, miss me? Thinking about me shoving my hard cock into that hot, wet cunt of yours?"

Oh God, she thought about it all the time, but she would never tell him that. "Who are you and why do you keep bothering me?"

"Because I intend to fuck you slut and that's all the reason I need to keep bothering you. You don't want to be bothered anymore? Pick a time and a place slut and we can get it over with. I AM going to fuck you. A time and a place slut, think about it" and he disconnected.

To be continued...

12