The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 15

Story Info
A sudden wake up call.
4.1k words
4.23
50.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank and the kids were gone for three hours and that was enough time for her to be thoroughly fucked by Chris and Bobby. She was in a very mellow mood when the kids had been put to bed and Frank had come into her bedroom. She smiled up at him:

"Want some pussy daddy? Want to fuck your baby boy's wife? Come on daddy; bring your slut her cock."

She was deep-throating her father in law when the phone rang. She eased her mouth off of Frank's cock and as she reached for the phone she said:

"It is probably your baby boy daddy. You want to be fucking me while I talk to him?"

She got up on her hands and knees and looked back over her shoulder at Frank as she picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi lover. How was your flight?

"That's good to hear."

She was not surprised when she felt Frank's hands on her hips and the head of his cock pushing into her.

"Nothing much lover, just trying to keep your dad entertained."

"What?"

"He's in bed right now. He took the kids to see "Happy Feet," that film about penguins. I think young people wear him out.

"Oh God honey, I don't know. I don't think I know any one we could set him up with."

"I wouldn't worry about that baby. He is still a good looking man and I'd bet money that he is getting laid."

Frank wasn't fucking her very hard and she needed for him to be slamming his cock hard and deep in her.

"I love you honey. Take care and I'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye baby."

She put the phone down and moaned, "Harder daddy, harder. Fuck your slut hard daddy, fuck me hard and make me cum."

She woke up with Frank's arms around her and she looked over at the bedside clock. She had time before she needed to get the kids up so she slid down and took Frank's cock in her mouth and started sucking on it. It started to firm up and by the time Frank was awake she was easing herself down on his stiff rod.

"Just lie there daddy while I start my day off right."

She started riding him; sliding up and down and rocking back and forth. She felt an orgasm coming and she pounded down on her father in laws pole until she felt the explosion and then she rolled off of him and onto her back.

"Come on daddy, fuck your little boys wife and send her off to work full of your cum."

Frank moved between her legs, slammed his cock into her and gave her another climax and then blew his load into her clutching cunt. She gave him a passionate kiss and then got out of bed to go wake the kids up and get them ready for school.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fucking Frank started her day out right and set the tone for the rest of the day. She gave out two blow jobs, one going and one coming home. She teased the front row boys and then spent two hours in Hank's van before going home to feed the kids, play with them until bedtime and then spread herself out on her bed for Frank.

Tuesday was a repeat of Monday (including the two hours in Hank's van) until the kids were in bed and asleep and then she called for Chris and Bobby. She was on the bed with Frank pounding his cock into her ass (he just loved anal) when Chris and Bobby came into the room followed by Sarah.

"I heard that there was a new cock in town to play with so I thought I would join you tonight. Care to introduce me to your stud?"

"Sarah, this is Rick's dad and Rick's dad is getting off on fucking his little boys wife. Dad, this is Sarah and she gets off on fucking her little boys. Now that everyone knows everyone lets fuck."

All three guys fucked both women at least twice and she watched the look on Frank's face as he saw Sarah take on both of her sons, one in her pussy, and one in her ass. He couldn't believe it. She giggled as she grabbed his hard cock and said:

"Never mind them daddy. Your daughter in law wants your cock in her butt."

She got up on her knees and buried her head in a pillow and then moaned as Frank pushed his cock into her ass. He fed her long hard strokes and after a bit she felt an orgasm coming on. The phone rang and she didn't want to answer it, but because it might be Rick she had to. She picked up the bedside phone:

"Hello?"

"Good evening slut. Thinking of me?"

"No I'm not."

"Well I'm thinking of you and making my plans to fuck you in all three of your holes. Looking forward to that?"

"No" she said as Frank gripped her hips and started fucking her harder. She moaned and The Watcher laughed and said:

"Oh ho, the little slut is getting some dick even as we speak. And I know it isn't Rick because I know he is out of town. Oh sweet slut, I should have called earlier and maybe it could be me pushing a cock into you."

"Leave me alone!"

She hung up the phone and when Frank asked her who had been on the phone she told him it was one of those pesky telemarketers.

"You should have let him listen to you crying when you have your orgasm."

"That would be just about now" she moaned as she came and five seconds later Frank sent his fluids into her.

After Sarah and the boys left Frank asked, "She is really their mother?"

"So they say."

"Damn. That is really way out there."

"No farther out than you fucking your baby boy's wife. Speaking of which, have you got one more left in you?"

He did, and then they fell asleep together.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next couple of days it seemed like all she did was fuck and suck. A morning quickie with Frank, two blow jobs in the car, two or three hours in Hank's van and then home to take on Chris, Bobby and Frank after the kids were asleep. Even though the boys came over every night Sarah had to stay home. She could only come when she could tell Charlie that she needed to help Kathleen with something and she couldn't do that every night.

Frank kept asking her when Sarah would be coming back. "Why daddy? Are you losing interest in me already?"

"Not hardly. I'll be spending most of my time trying to figure out ways and reasons to get back here or get you to visit me. But I do have to say that if Sarah wasn't married I'd be working hard on her to get her to come home with me."

"Well daddy, even if she wasn't married you wouldn't be able to separate her from those randy sons of hers."

"I wouldn't want to. I'm not as young as I once was and I'd need help in keeping her happy."

"You are that kinky?"

"Sweetie, you don't know the half of it. Rick's mother was an absolute slut. I can't even remember how many times I had to stand in the closet and watch while she fucked her way through half the men in our town. She wouldn't let me come out and join in because she was afraid I'd scare her lovers away. With Sarah I bet I wouldn't have to spend one minute in the closet or standing outside looking in the bedroom window."

She started laughing and Frank asked her what was so funny. "Rick thinks his mother was a saint and here you are telling me that she was as big a whore as I am."

"You are not a whore Kathleen. You are a slut, not a whore. Sluts give it away; whores charge."

Little do you know father in law dear as she remembered that Saturday in the K-Mart parking lot. She reached out and took hold of his limp cock. "Got one more for your little slut daddy?"

"If you can get it up I can drive it home."

"Well then, let's see what I can do."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday morning, for the first time since that night in the hotel that started it all, she had no desire to suck a cock. She looked over at the limp one lying on Frank's leg and didn't even consider reaching over and touching it. She wondered if that was the way it was; that there was a limit on how long something could drive you. She liked sucking cock, she always had, but she knew it wasn't the cock sucking that had been driving her - it was the being watched. She didn't mind sucking off the guys in the car pool and she didn't mind fucking them, but it was the watching that drove her.

Would she have sucked off Hank in his van every night if there were only the two of them? She knew she wouldn't, but put the other three in there to watch her do it and she got right into it. Everything she had done since that night in the hotel had been the result of being watched. True, she had put herself in situations where she would be watched, but so what? But suddenly she didn't want to be watched.

She slipped out of bed and closed the bedroom door behind her so the kids wouldn't see grandpa in mommy's bed and then she went to get them up. While the kids were eating breakfast she called Hank and told him she was running way late and wouldn't be able to car pool. It was a fib of course; she just didn't want to suck a cock and she didn't want to fight about it. On the drive to school she wondered if the urge to be watched had run its course; if it had gone just as suddenly as it had appeared. It certainly seemed that way.

She didn't even feel like letting her front row boys see anything. Even when Barry asked her if she would like his help in finishing the work on the shelf she no. Driving home that night she wondered what she would do if Frank wanted to climb in bed with her. Then she realized how silly the question was; if Frank wanted to? He was probably already hard waiting for her to get home. And then there was Chris and Bobby. They were expecting to spend every night with her that Rick was gone and she HAD made that damned deal with them.

Everything changed when she went to Sarah's to pick up the kids. Bobby answered the door when she rang the bell and the smile on his face when he saw her started a stirring in her loins. Damn! What was it with her and young boys? He hollered out:

"Mom, Kathleen is here."

"Send her back here to the kitchen."

She walked into the kitchen and Sarah smiled at her and said, "Do you want them tonight or are you ready for a break?"

"If you had asked me that this morning I would have said I needed a rest, but that mood went away when Bobby answered the door and smiled at me. Frank keeps asking me when you are going to come back over."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. He told me if you weren't already married he would try to get you to go home with him."

"He did? Well mercy me."

"When I told him that even if you weren't married he wouldn't be able to separate you from the boys he said he wouldn't want to. Said he would need their help to keep you satisfied."

"He said that did he?"

"Oh yes Sarah girl, he definitely has the hots for you."

"I guess that I will have to find some excuse to come over then. You sure you won't mind my horning in on your fun tonight?"

"Just bring the boys and come on over."

She put the kids to bed at eight and by eight-thirty they were sound asleep. She called Sarah and ten minutes later she and the boys were in her bedroom and five minutes after that she had Bobby's cock in her mouth and Chris was fucking her from behind. Next to them on the bed Sarah was sucking Frank's cock as he munched on her pussy in a sixty-nine.

Chris came and Bobby was moving to take his place when the phone rang. It was Rick making his nightly check in phone call. They talked while Bobby worked his cock into her wet pussy and Chris laid down where Bobby had been so she could suck his cock when she hung up the phone. While she talked to Rick and while Bobby slowly fucked her she fondled Chris's cock with her free hand. When she and Rick had exchanged their I love you's and their good-byes she hung up the phone and said:

"Okay guys, make it good. Hubby will be home tomorrow afternoon so this is our last night this week."

Then things got busy. She sucked Chris hard and by then his mother had fucked Frank and was sucking his cock to get him hard again. Chris got up and went over to Sarah and slid his cock into her from behind. Frank left Sarah's mouth and came over to her and pushed his cock into her while Bobby went over and offered his cock to his mom's mouth. As Frank fucked her he was looking over at Sarah being worked over by her two boys and she wondered what he was really thinking. Frank came and got up to go to the bathroom and while he was gone Chris picked up where Frank left off. When Frank came out of the bathroom Sarah pushed Bobby away and told him to go help Chris.

"This is Kathleen's last night so you and Chris take good care of her."

Sarah got off the bed, took Frank by the hand and led him out of the room. It took about ten minutes for Chris and Bobby both to cum and by then she had had enough. She told them to go on home, got off the bed, took a quick shower and then walked into her kitchen to find Frank and Sarah, still naked, sitting at the kitchen table and holding hands. They looked up as she came into the room and Sarah smiled at her and asked her to sit down and join them. When she had Frank said:

"How are you going to feel about having Sarah as your step-mother in law?"

"What?"

"I'm going home with him" Sarah said, "and as soon as I can divorce Charlie I'm going to marry Frank."

Her jaw dropped as she sat there looking from Frank to Sarah and trying to make sense out of what she'd just heard.

Sarah went on, "My marriage to Charlie has been over for some time now. He doesn't go bowling honey, that is just his excuse to get out of the house and see his girlfriend. His story about having some kind of erectile dysfunction was just an excuse so he didn't have to make love to me. He wouldn't leave me because he knew I would rape him in a divorce. I didn't leave him because by then Chris and Bobby were doing his job for him and I couldn't give them up and where and how would I ever find a man who would accept the three of us? But thanks to you I have found him."

"Thanks to me?"

"Yes honey, thanks to you. If you hadn't moved into this house and set in motion everything that has happened I never would have met Frank."

"When are you leaving?"

"I'm going to rent a U-Haul tomorrow" Frank said, "and while Charlie is working tomorrow we are going to move her out. We will spend tomorrow night in a motel and hit the road the next day."

"How are you going to tell Chris and Bobby?"

"They all ready know the truth about Charlie and his girlfriend. I'm just going to ask them if they are going with me or staying with Charlie."

"What do you think they will do?"

"Well honey, Charlie doesn't have a pussy and I do and I doubt very much that Charlie will share his girlfriend with them. My guess is that they will go with me."

"The only thing left to figure out," Frank said, "is how we can get you to come visit us at least once a month."

"Why daddy, are you sure you want to play around in pussy that belongs to your little boy now that you are going to have a full time one of your own?"

"You know it. Besides, your two new step-brothers in law are going to want to see you."

Sarah said, "I've got to get on home. I've got a lot to do before tomorrow" and she got up and went into the bedroom to get her clothes. As soon as Sarah was out of the room she asked:

"How do you think Rick is going to take this?"

"He isn't going to like it, but it is my life."

"You got a couple left in you before you leave me tomorrow?"

"Let's go find out."

"I'll meet you in the bedroom. I have to make a call first."

She called Hank and told him she wouldn't be car pooling the next day and then she headed for the bedroom and her waiting father in law.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The day seemed to drag and every time she looked at her watch it seemed that only a minute or so had gone by since the last time she looked. She hated it when Rick was gone; she just did not feel complete when he was not around. She did not sleep well when he wasn't in bed with her. She could barely wait for him to get home. She had arranged to have her last class covered and as soon as fourth hour was over she was out of the school, in the suburban, and on her way to the airport.

As she turned into the passenger pick up lane she saw Rick standing close to the curb. She pulled up, put the Suburban in PARK and then got out and ran to him. She threw her arms around him and gave him a kiss that should have made him weak in the knees.

"Let's hurry baby," she said as he loaded his suitcases, "If we hurry we can have an hour before the kids come home. You drive."

It was a little awkward because of the center console, but as soon as they were out of the airport and heading for the highway she leaned over and reached for his zipper.

"What are you doing Kath?"

"I don't want to wait until we get home. I want to welcome you home now."

"Stop that! Someone might see."

"No they won't. As soon as I get your pee-pee out my head will disappear below the dash. No one will even know I'm in the car."

"It will be a distraction."

She smiled inside as she thought of the nickname that the boys in the car pool had given her and she said:

"That's me sweetie, Miss Dis."

"What?"

"Miss Dis sweetie, short for Miss Distraction. Just you pay attention to your driving and little Miss Dis will take care of the rest."

"No Kathleen; I do not want to do it while I'm driving."

"Oh come on honey, don't be a spoil sport" she said as she worked her hand inside his fly.

"Damn it Kathleen, I said no!" and he pushed her hand away from him.

She sat up and looked over at him. "What's the matter Rick? You seem a little out of sorts. I thought you would be happy to get home to me."

"I am happy to get home to you."

"But?"

"It's nothing."

"Obviously it is something. What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong Kathleen."

"Rick, you know me well enough to know that I'm not going to leave this alone. What is bothering you?"

"Your attitude toward sex lately and the way you are so quick to want to get to it."

"You all of a sudden don't care for sex?"

"That's not it. It is just that it is reminding me of something I'd like to be able to forget."

"And what is that?"

"Do you remember Andy Milliken?"

"Of course. We had him and his wife Kathy over for dinner a half dozen times before they moved."

"He was staying in the same hotel I was staying at and we had dinner together one night. We had a few drinks and got to talking. He caught Kathy cheating on him with another man. And get this - she got pissed at him because he got mad. Her attitude was, "So what? It was only sex." She claimed she loved Andy to death and didn't want to live her life with anyone else. She didn't love the other guy, it was just sex."

"So what did he do?"

"Nothing. The two of them are in counseling to try and find a way to mend their relationship. When I heard that I wanted to scream at him, "You stupid ass!" If I were him I would have taken a baseball bat to the bitch, broken both of her arms and legs and then tossed her out onto the street. I can't believe that he bought that stupid "I love you, it was only sex with him" bullshit. You are a faithful wife or you aren't and it is as simple as that. She wasn't faithful so toss her ass out."

She sat there staring at Rick. She had never seen him that worked up about anything AND it was about something that didn't even concern him!

It was a wake-up call!!

All the time she had been doing what she had been doing in the back of her mind there was the thought that it was only sex and there was no love involved in it. She loved Rick and she couldn't even begin to think of him not being in her life. She loved Rick and she knew that he knew it. He had her love - all of it! And she knew he loved her just as deeply. She knew that she would never get caught at what she was doing, but on the off chance that she did get discovered she had her "get out of jail free" card - their love for each other. He would know that she loved only him and he would forgive her.

Rick had just snatched that card right out of her hand and had torn it to shreds. For the first time since that night at the hotel that had sent her down the path she had been traveling she realized that her behavior put at risk everything that she valued most. If she got caught Rick was NOT going to accept the, "You are the only one I love, it was only sex with him" defense.

12