The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 16

Story Info
It had been three weeks.
4k words
4.29
45.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three weeks since she had received her wake up call and a lot had happened in that time. Frank and Sarah had followed through on their plan and Sarah and the boys had moved out. That night Frank had left Sarah and the two boys at the motel and had come to the house and explained to Rick what he was doing.

Rick had not taken it well. He seemed to feel that his father was being disrespectful to the memory of his mother. She found that curious because it had only been a couple of days since he had asked her if she knew anyone they could have fixed Frank up with. The fact that his mother had been dead for six years and that his father still had a life didn't seem to occur to him. Frank listened to Rick and then said, "Sorry you feel that way" and he had gotten up and walked out of the house without another word.

Then Rick got on Sarah. "How could she do that to Charlie? What kind of slut is she that she could leave her husband and take up with a man old enough to be her father?"

She had explained about Charlie and his girlfriend and that Sarah really didn't have a marriage to break up and then Rick got upset with her.

"You are taking their side in this? You condone my father taking up with that slut?"

"If that is what makes him happy then yes, I do condone it."

Things were cool between them for a couple of days and then Rick got over his funk and things smoothed out.

The car poolers did not let her go easily. The four men kept after her and it didn't matter how often or how firmly she said no they still kept trying to get her to get with them. She told them that her husband had gotten suspicious and she wasn't going to risk it. They could beg and plead with her all they wanted, but she was not going to risk her marriage for a little illicit sex. It didn't seem to register with them and not one day went by that one of them didn't approach her.

She had put an end to her teasing the front row boys. She now wore slacks and pant suits to school and all of her low cut blouses were banished to the back of her closet. She cleaned and dusted her book shelves by herself even when some of the boys looked in on her and offered to help.

There was only one thorn left over from her "Raging Slut" period and that was The Watcher. He still called her at least once a week and his voice still made her spine tingle and more than once while talking to him she found her that her hand had moved down to her pussy. His chant was always the same; he was going to fuck her and he knew where and when it was going to happen. But he would like to make it happen sooner so would she please pick a time and place. The disturbing thing is that she wanted to. She wanted his cock.

She missed what she had been accustomed to getting. She missed Chris and Bobby. She missed Frank. She couldn't get Hank, Harry, Steve or Ralph out of her mind and every time she saw a semi her pussy tingled as she thought of Roy and Morrie and their huge dicks.

The fact that she had given up all the extra cock she was used to getting was playing hell with Rick. She could not leave him alone and he was getting to the point that he was pleading headaches just to keep from having to make love to her and she was wearing out the batteries in her vibrator on an almost daily basis.

But regardless of all the pressures she was determined that she was going to be faithful to Rick from then on. She just would not - WOULD NOT - do anything that might cause her to lose him.

+++++

The work that Rick had been doing in Seattle had resulted in a promotion to regional manager and he was now at a level where he was invited to cocktail parties and business dinners and he was encouraged to bring his wife. She got to where she was going to two or three a week with him. Baby sitters were staring to cost a small fortune and all the food and drink was starting to play hell with her figure so she finally dug in her heels and said no more. Rick wasn't happy about it, but she was adamant, no more. Maybe once a month if it was a very, very important function, but that was it. Rick finally accepted that she meant it and said:

"All right, but we do have one party we have to attend even though it isn't all that important a one. We promised Ron that we would be at his open house when he finished building his new place. It is next Thursday so make sure we have a sitter lined up for it."

Given her 'druthers' she would skip Ron's open house. Ron was one of Rick's closest friends. They worked together, stopped after work for drinks a couple of times a week and Ron was a member of the foursome that Rick played golf with every Saturday morning. She did not care for him at all. There was just something about him rubbed her the wrong way, but he was Rick's friend so she did her best to hide her dislike and as far as she knew she was successful.

The night of the open house as she was laying out what she was going to wear she said to Rick:

"Don't drink too much tonight baby. I'm going to need you ready, willing and able when we get home tonight."

"Good grief woman, don't you ever get enough?"

"The answer to that is no, but you needn't worry. Your rest period should be here in the next day or so."

"Rest period?"

"Period is the right word baby. Mine is due and that means you get to stand down for a bit. Think about this as we walk around socializing - I'm not going to wear any panties. Think maybe we can sneak off into a dark corner and play a little 'stink-finger." Maybe christen one of Ron's rooms?"

"I sometimes wonder what I'm going to do with you."

"Making love to me is always going to be my first choice if I have any say in the matter."

"Get dressed woman; we are running late."

+++++

She hated parties like this. She knew that she wouldn't know half of the people there and of the ones she did know she wouldn't like half of them. She especially didn't like the 'hard-bodied' soccer moms. They spent half of their spare time at a gym working at keeping their bodies hard and firm and the other half flaunting it at gatherings like this. The men drank too much and then lost all common sense. They started thinking they were God's gift to women and tried to get every good looking woman they could find off in a dark corner. Before her wake-up call she might have let one or two of the less obnoxious get away with it, but not now. No, she didn't like these parties, but Rick did and so there she was, drink in hand, smiling and following Rick's lead as they circulated and socialized.

Rick got to talking football with a couple of guys so she wandered away looking for someone she liked enough to stand and talk with. She'd had several long conversations with Mae Corling, Susan Wilkes and Jenifer Baron and was at the makeshift bar building herself a drink when Ron came up to her.

"Rick stupid enough to walk away and give the wolves a chance at separating you from the herd?"

"What can I say? He is talking football with the guys. Can't say he doesn't have his priorities straight."

"You ready for a tour of the place yet?"

She looked around and didn't see Rick so she said, "Sure, why not. It is what we came here for, right?"

As they walked through the downstairs and Ron pointed out some of the custom features the he had built in she wondered what it was about him that made her dislike him so. He had never made a pass at her, done anything off-color or untoward, but she just didn't care for him. It was just a feeling that she had.

He walked her through the upstairs and when they got to a door at the end of the hall he said:

"I've saved the best for last. Most people would put there den or home office on the first floor or in the basement, but I put mine up here. The window looks out on a great view of the mountains and since I will spend most of my time in this room I wanted it to be perfect."

He opened the door and stepped aside to let her enter. The room was dark and she waited for him to turn on the light. Instead the door closed behind them and left them in the dark. He moved up behind her, put a hand in the middle of the back and pushed her. She stumbled forward until she came up against a table or a desk.

"What the hell are you doi..." she started to say as his hands grabbed her shoulders and he pushed her down until she was leaning across the flat surface of the piece of furniture she was against.

In a voice she knew only too well he said, "I told you that I knew the time and place slut and here you are." He forced her legs apart and lifted her dress up to her waist. He ran his hands over her ass and she heard him chuckle and then say in his disguised voice, "Looky here, no panties. The slut planned on getting some dick tonight."

She felt his cock probing, searching for her hole and then he found it and pushed. His cock slid by her pussy lips and he chuckled again.

"You are wet slut; wet and ready for a hard cock."

And she was. She was wet and ready. She had been since she left the house and anticipated making love with Rick when they got home. But she was also honest enough to admit that the sound of his voice and the way he was treating her was making her wetter. But even so she knew she had to stop it from happening - she had promised that it would only be Rick from now on. She tried to squirm away, but Ron kept her pinned down as he worked his cock deeper and deeper into her.

"Stop this Ron; you can't do this. Rick is your friend."

"Yes he is and because he is my friend I feel honor bound to fuck his wife. Better his friend get it than someone else. Twisted logic, but good pussy is good pussy."

He had his full length in her and he started fucking her with long, hard strokes and as much as she hated to admit it he felt good in her. She moaned as he pushed hard into her and he said:

"I was in my brother in law's office and I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked across that alley and saw you naked in that hotel room. I saw you notice me looking and I watched while you deliberately put on that slutty show for me."

As he talked he continued to fuck her hard and even though she had promised herself that it would only be Rick from then on she was getting into it. Her body was humming with the onset of an orgasm and she was standing on the toes of her high heels trying to push her ass back at him.

"At first I thought you knew that it was me and that you were letting me know you were a slut and that I could have you if I wanted you. It was only later that I realized you only saw a form in the window and didn't know who it was. But I knew who you were and I knew that you were a slut and that sooner or later I was going to fuck you no matter what."

He kept pounding into her and she cried out as her first orgasm hit. She was moaning and pushing back at him as her body shook with the strength of it. He laughed.

"I knew you would like it slut" and he slammed his cock into her several more times and then he grunted and came just as she had another small climax. She felt his sperm hit her insides and then he pulled out of her, spun her around and pushed her down onto her knees. "Clean me slut" and he pulled her head toward him and she opened her mouth and took him in. He let her lick and suck on him for about thirty seconds and then he pushed her away.

"I want you back her in this room in thirty minutes. If you aren't here I will have to show Rick the camera phone picture that I have of you sucking a strange man's cock on the train on your way to work. Half an hour - be here!"

He turned and left the room leaving her on her knees with cum leaking out of her pussy. She was screwed, both literally and figuratively. She had no choice but to do what he wanted. She didn't even have to ask to see the photo; the fact that he knew told her everything. She stood up and all of a sudden she was very sorry that she hadn't worn panties. She could feel Ron's cum running down her inner thigh.

Thanks to Ron's tour she knew where the nearest bathroom was and she hurried to it and cleaned herself up as best she could. She wadded up some toilet paper and packed it into her pussy to stop the leakage and then she returned to the party. She looked around for Rick and saw him talking to Ron, but he was smiling so she figured that things were all right on that front, at least for now.

She prayed that Rick wouldn't remember their bedroom conversation before they left the house. The last thing she needed right now was for him to take her up on her offer to find a dark corner and play stinky-finger. She decided to play it safe and maintain a little distance between her and Rick. It shouldn't be too much of a problem because that is the way it usually worked out at parties. He had his collection of friends to visit with and she had hers. She especially didn't want to be with Rick when it was time for her to go back to Ron's den. How would she explain having to walk away from him?

She got a fresh drink and circulated; stopping here and there and engaging in conversation, always with one eye on Rick and the other on her watch. When it was time she headed for Ron's office stopping at the bathroom on the way to remove the toilet paper from her pussy. He was waiting for her when she walked into the room. The lights were on this time and he was sitting on the edge of the desk with his pants off. His cock was hard and he was stroking it as he said:

"Lock the door and then get over here and suck my cock. While you are doing it I want you to think about where you want my next load. I told you I was going to fuck all three of your slutty holes and we have gotten your cunt out of the way. Do you want this load down your throat or in your ass?"

As she walked over to him and bent at the waist to take his cock into her mouth she thought about her choices. If she let him do her ass it would have a little more time to return to normal by the time she got home. On the other it was getting on in the evening and maybe she could talk Rick into leaving. Ron couldn't hold it against her if Rick took her home. She knew he would still want her butt, but maybe by leaving she would be able to arrange a better time for him to take it. It would be exciting to do it with Rick so close by, but that also meant he could come looking for her and that could be a problem. She decided to gamble and she took her mouth off Ron long enough to tell him she would take the load down her throat.

She hated the fact that she was being forced to give Ron a blow job, but she did love the feel of a throbbing cock in her mouth and she did love giving blow jobs. And, there was the added wickedness of doing it when Rick was so close. She licked the head as one hand slowly felt the length and she used the tip of her tongue to lick up the drop of pre-cum seeping out of the pee hole. She wrapped her lips around his cock and then slowly took his length deep into her mouth. She used her lips and her tongue as her head slid back and forth on hi, and she took him in so deep that her nose nestled in his hair. She felt his body tense and she increased the pressure her mouth was placing on his dick and when she felt it throb she clamped her lips tight around him and swallowed as the cum pulsed out of the end on his cock.

Ron stood up and put his soft cock away and walked around behind the desk and opened a drawer. He took out a tube of KY Jelly and handed it to her.

"I want you back here in thirty minutes. We will be pressed for time so I'm going to go right at it. It is up to you if you want to do some prep to get ready for it. But, you are a slut so it is possible that your hole is always ready for a cock. Remember slut, thirty minutes."

She watched him unlock the door and leave the room and then she got to her feet, put the KY in her purse and when to the bathroom to clean the off the few drops of cum that Ron had gotten on her face. As soon as he was cleaned up she went looking for Rick.

+++++

"I'm horny baby, and I want to climb your bones. Let's go home."

"In a bit sweetie. Rob, Sam and George have set up a pool tournament and I promised I would play."

"But I want to leave now."

"Hey babe, aren't you the one who is always saying that anticipation is a good think? That it heightens feelings? Be patient my love, who knows, we might end up on the back seat of the car before we even get home."

She knew that any further pleading would only upset Rick so she kissed him on the cheek and said:

"Okay baby, I'll anticipate. Have fun playing pool."

She walked over to the bar and got herself another drink and then looked at her watch. She had some time to kill so she went looking for someone to talk to. She had a ten minute conversation with Sally Moore about the dance classes she had her kids enrolled in and then she went to the bathroom, got out the KY out of her purse and sat down on the stool. She put some KY on her fingers and reached under and with her left hand she spread herself so she could get the fingers of her right hand working on her rectum. She soon had three fingers working in and out of her ass and she felt herself beginning to get off on what she was doing to herself. She spent another two minutes working on her ass and she almost brought herself off doing it. She was hot and more than ready for the real thing. She looked at her watch and saw that it was time. She entered the room and the light from the hallway illuminated him sitting on the edge of his desk waiting for her.

"Lock the door" he said. "I don't want the lights on for this. I want to imagine that it is the night at the club when I pressed my cock against your ass and told you that I was going to fuck you. I felt you push your ass back at my hard cock and that is when I knew that you were a slut. Get over here and assume the position across the desk."

She did as she was told. She walked over to the desk, lifted the hem of her dress to her waist, spread her legs and then bent over the desk. She supported herself with her elbows and waited.

"Did you prepare your ass for me slut?"

"Yes."

"I'll bet you got yourself all hot and bothered doing it, didn't you."

"Yes."

"Is your hole ready for me?"

"Yes."

"You really do want my cock in your ass don't you?"

She knew the game he was playing and fighting against him on it would not help her any, and - truth be told - after working on her ass with her fingers she was more than ready for a cock in her ass.

"Admit it slut. You want my cock in your ass."

"Yes damn you, I do want your cock in my ass."

He moved up behind her and she felt the head of his cock poke her.

"Reach back slut. Reach back, take my cock and line it up for me."

She reached back, took hold of his throbbing dick and lined it up with her anal rosebud.

"Tell me slut, tell me what you want."

"Fuck me; push your cock into me and fuck me."

She felt the slight pain that always came when a cock pushed by her sphincter, but the pain was only momentary and then the pleasurable feeling began to creep in. His cock slid into her ass inch by inch and she moaned. His thrusts were short and easy to begin with and then they became harder and went in deeper. Her fingers went to her pussy and she started rubbing her clit and she started pushing her ass back at him to take him in even deeper. He increased his speed and the hardness of his strokes and she started moaning, "Yes, yes, yes," as she felt the orgasm. She cried out and he laughed:

"You are such a slut. I knew it all the time. You are just an easy piece of ass. Tell me what you want slut."

"Fuck me" she moaned, "Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck my ass, fuck my ass" and then she cried out as she came again and he suddenly exploded in her. She felt every pulse of his cock as he shot his sperm into her ass. She stood there on tip toes as her body shook with the force of the orgasm and tried to will his cock to stay hard and keep fucking her. She pushed her ass back at him as he started to withdraw and he chuckled:

12