The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 02

Story Info
Nikki takes on geek, her landlord, & 2 day laborers.
12k words
4.45
124.4k
53

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki Nipples Vs. The Geek

11/15/08

Nikki Nicastro was in a good mood as she drove to work that Saturday morning. Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl" was playing on the radio and Nikki whistled along to the tune. She had originally found the song inappropriate, but now thought it was kind of catchy. Nikki had kissed a girl five days ago. Last Monday, her best friend Jill had initiated a sexual relationship with Nikki and the two had fooled around. Jill had called Nikki several more times this week, hinting that she was ready to fool around again, but Nikki had resisted. She'd give in soon enough and though Nikki didn't feel it was as wrong as committing adultery with a man, Nikki fully believed homosexuality was a sin.

Nikki had enjoyed a satisfying relationship with her husband that week. He was delighted to discover Nikki's newly shaved vagina and immediately went down on her again. In fact, over the last five days, Alex had eaten her to orgasm twice and made love to her twice. Over the last two nights, Nikki had worn the special bra to bed and actually gotten some sleep. She felt confident she was learning to control her horniness and hoped things would go back to normal with her and Alex in a typical monogamous relationship.

She pulled her car into the parking lot of her bookstore. She had opened early yesterday, mostly because the disgusting paperboy had hinted that he would be stopping by to fuck her and she wanted to avoid him. She had a total of four customers all day and made a total of twenty two dollars and forty eight cents.

Nikki unlocked her front door and turned on the lights. Saturdays she would be a little busier. Orson would be in sometime that day. Orson was an eighteen year old pimply faced geek. He shopped every Saturday and always spent between twenty and thirty dollars on comics and fantasy novels. He tended to hang out several hours going through any boxes of books, customers had brought in to trade or he would sit reading the comics he didn't want to own. She had started carrying comics specifically for him. If she could afford an employee, she'd have hired him to watch the store several hours a night after school.

Today, Nikki was wearing a white button down blouse. Her enhanced breasts pushed the blouse out more then normal causing it to ride up off her waist and show off her bellybutton. Nikki wasn't one for showing off the midriff, but she didn't want to ask Alex for money to buy new clothes. She wore modest shorts and flip flops. Her hair was down, her long wavy lustrous locks cascaded down her back. The only make up she wore was the dark eye liner she used around her entire eyes.

Nikki went to the back storage room and opened her little safe removing the cash drawer. She did a few other small tasks before opening the store. Nikki sat down at the cash wrap and opened her book. Nikki only read Christian romantic fiction and she was just finishing up the latest Amish story by a popular Christian fiction writer. She was on the last chapter and quickly finished the book. Her Christian fiction section was small and tended to sell quickly. She had read everything in the section and now had nothing to read the rest of the day.

An hour after opening, her first customer came in. It was Mrs. Hudson, a sweet older lady who only read romance novels. She was carrying a small box of her recent reads to trade in for credit. Mrs. Hudson frowned when she saw Nikki's newly acquired ample cleavage. She didn't say anything, but continued to frown as Nikki wrote her out a credit slip for the paperbacks. Snooty old woman, thought Nikki. Every book the old bat reads had a shirtless hunk and a buxom woman on the cover, yet she gets attitude when she sees some cleavage in real life. Nikki grinned and unbuttoned the top buttons on her blouse. The old woman frowned even more when she returned to make her purchase. Nikki didn't button back up after the woman left. The cool air felt good on her chest.

Nikki leafed through Mrs. Hudson's romance paperbacks. The covers were full of hunky cowboys, Indians, and Vikings. Crap, thought Nikki, but she'd go nuts without anything to read the rest of the day. She picked up a book about a female settler who finds true love with an Indian and started to read. Nikki paused in her reading to greet several customers and ring up a few sales.

Nikki soon remembered why she avoided bodice ripper romances. They were filthy. The first time the Indian took the woman, he entered her, filled her with seed, and kept his powerful weapon in her until he stiffened up again. Once the book got going, the sex rarely stopped. He even offered his new white squaw to a powerful chief in a sex ritual that was supposed to summon the buffalo. Nikki felt her nipples hardening as she read sex scene after sex scene. Soon, her inch long nipples were pushing out the cups of her bra. Nikki found herself breathing heavily and her panties were damp.

Nikki put the book down and got up to use the bathroom in the storage room. She could see the outline of the metal cups that contained her nipples through her blouse. Not a look she enjoyed showing the public. They'd think the outlines were her actual nipples. The stupid smutty romance had made her horny. She hastily unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and pulled it open. She quickly unhooked the bra, gasping with relief when her nipples were free. They were hard and blood engorged. She made the mistake of touching one and the resulting spasm in her vagina only made her arousal worse. She thought of calling Jill, but didn't want to close up shop this early on her best day of the week. That left masturbation as her only option.

Nikki removed the bra altogether and quickly buttoned her blouse. The result was scandalous. Now it was her nipples that were visible through the blouse and they poked the cloth out considerably. There were also gaps between her buttons and you could clearly see glimpses of flesh between them. The result was scandalous, but also considerably sexy. Nikki hurried back out into the store and glanced down the aisles of book shelves. She locked her door and hung up her out to lunch sign.

****************

Orson was sitting on the floor reading a comic when he heard Mrs. Nicastro come out of the back room. He leaned over to greet her, but his voice caught in his throat when he saw her breasts. It was impossible. There was no way. He caught a glimpse of her huge nipples through the top. He knew he should of spoken up, but instead he sat there frozen as she locked the door and spun around to return to the backroom.

Orson shook his head in disbelief. He reached into his backpack and pulled out his sketchpad. He quickly flipped through his drawings. The first were drawn about a year ago when he first started coming into the store. They were illustrations of Nikki's face or of her sitting at the cash wrap reading. Then there were drawings of Mrs. Nicastro as wonder woman. She reminded him of the Lynda Carter wonder woman series he had downloaded of the internet. There was one of her as wonder woman being embraced by a flying superman. Then there were a few sketches of Mrs. Nicastro nude or what he imagined she looked like nude. He had used nude pictures of several playboy models as a model for her body and the results were inconsistent.

Several months ago, Orson had gotten his first credit card and immediately joined several comic porn sites. He started posting pictures of his Nikki as wonder woman and gotten several positive feedbacks, but he needed to create his own character. The first draft was of a Nikki in a wonder woman style outfit, but with much larger, huge breasts. Just like the ones she had now. Orson had turned the WW in wonder woman upside down to make an MM and came up with the name "The Milk Maiden" for his character. Orson liked a woman's sexy belly so he changed her outfit to more of a metal bikini thing. Her breasts caps would lower so that her nipples could appear. The Milk Maiden could shoot streams of milk from her breasts like spider-man shot web. Powerful streams of milk could blast her enemies. She could use her milk to make a road slippery. The only flaw he saw with MM, was that he hadn't given her a weakness.

His first comic, The Milk Maiden Vs, The Cocksman was an immediate success. MM took on a suave James Bond style villain to save the world. A porn comic publisher had contacted Orson to make print versions of his comic. Orson had already sketched out ideas for the sequel, The Milk Maiden Vs. The Minotaur. His minotaur was a reverse of the classical minotaur since he wanted to avoid any hint of bestiality. The Minotaur was a massive black man with a bull's ring through his nose and curved bull horns. He had a bull's tail and a cloven bull legs like a satyr. Plus he had an overly enormous phallus that only The Milk Maiden could take.

Orson looked at a sketch he had of the Milk Maiden nude in a shower. Nikki Nicastro had become the Milk Maiden and Orson couldn't believe it. Of course, she couldn't shoot milk from her breasts. If he saw that happen, he'd think his drawings were coming to life and he'd sketch himself with a superman physique and an enormous cock. Orson was still fantasizing about his drawings coming to life when he heard moans coming from the stockroom.

Orson secured his sketches and stood up off the floor. He crept over towards the backroom. Nikki's moans grew louder as he approached. Orson approached the open door and peered in. He jerked himself back, his eyes wide with disbelief. He peeked again. This time he stared. Mrs. Nicastro was lying on her back on the floor. She had removed her shorts, panties, and flip flops. She had unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open. Her back was arched thrusting her massive tits upwards and one hand was frantically frigging her pussy. Her other hand was busy teasing one of her nipples. The eighteen year old virgin had never seen a woman masturbate before and it was the most awesome sight he had ever observed.

Orson couldn't take it any more. His dick was straining in his pants. He quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He pulled his dick out, spit in his hand, and started stroking his shaft. He stepped closer, glad that Mrs. Nicastro was blissfully unaware of his presence. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were half closed. Orson stepped closer and kneeled between Nikki's legs. He inched closer. The head of his prick was inches from Mrs. Nicastro's pussy now. If her hand hadn't been in the way, he could have shoved his dick in her.

"Yes. That's it. Getting close," gasped the blissfully unaware Mrs. Nicastro.

"Me too," said Orson, groaning.

"Ah ah ah... Orson!" Nikki looked up at him from between her massive breasts. She looked aghast. From her position, it must have looked like he was fucking her.

Orson watched with joy as she quickly pulled her hand away from her pussy. Now was his chance. He thrust forward, the tip of his prick touched her pussy. There was a moment of heaven when he felt a woman's heat and wetness for the first time, but then his dick blew. He watched a strand of sperm coat her genitals. Orson wasn't familiar with the female anatomy. They were just folds of skin to him. His white semen coated her long vertical folds as well as the little protrusion at the top. His dick jerked up and sent a second strand on her bare crotch. Her hand had been blocking his view of her shaved pussy and he was delighted to see the smooth skin. He jerked the rest of his semen out and watched as the final glob splattered just under her belly button. This had all taken place over several seconds. Nikki had removed her hands from her pussy and was grabbing her breasts. As Orson raised his eyes from his shooting prick, he watched as milk shot out from Nikki's blood engorged nipples. His jaw fell open in amazement.

Nikki Nicastro writhed in pleasure for a moment before recovering. She quickly propped herself up and scooted back away from the dumbfounded boy. "Orson, what are you doing here?" she asked, covering her breasts as best she could and holding her hand over her pussy. Nikki raised the hand over her crotch and looked at it with a grimace as it was now sticky with the teenagers semen. She gave up trying to cover her body and decided to wipe herself off.

"I... I," stammered the boy. Mrs. Nicastro had prepared some tissues near herself and used them to wipe his semen off her crotch as well as the wipe down her milk coated breasts. "I came in to look at comics and saw you back here. I um couldn't um help myself." Orson stood up and sat in a nearby chair. His pants were still around his ankles.

Nikki strode over to him and leaned down so that her massive breasts dangled before him. She shook her finger in his face. "We'll pretend this didn't happen. Got it?" She waited for him to nod. "If you tell anyone what you saw, I'll ban you from the store."

Orson gulped. "I won't tell anyone. I swear, Mrs. Nicastro."

"Good boy."

"Maybe, I could watch you again sometime?"

"No way." Her expression softened when she saw the teen's rejected expression. "I'm sorry Orson. I'm a married woman."

"It was just so awesome." Orson looked downcast. "I've never been with a woman. I was hoping I could put my thing in you just once to see what it was like." Orson had blown his chance. If he hadn't cum when he did, he might have been able to push his dick in her.

"That will never happen, son. I'm a married Christian woman. I don't go around initiating teenagers into sex." Nikki was still leaning over him. "You'll find a nice girl some day."

"Would you at least touch it for me?"

Nikki looked down at the boy's penis. It was nothing spectacular. Orson was a lanky kid with acne scars on his cheeks. His penis fit his body, rather skinny. It was semi-erect. "If I do, can we move on a forget this ever happened?"

"Oh yes, Mrs. Nicastro." Whatever happened, Orson would never forget this day.

Nikki reached down and grasped Orson's prick. She squeezed it as it hardened in her hand. The boy groaned. Nikki hadn't really touched many penises. She would sometimes grab her husband, to help guide him inside her. She'd never touched the paperboy's penis. She winced as she remembered the disgusting man's semen shooting into her mouth. Nikki slid her hand along the shaft with growing fascination. No, it was nothing spectacular, but it was an inch or more longer then her husband's and harder then Alex ever got thanks to his blood flow problem.

"That feels great, Mrs. Nicastro," moaned Orson. She was stroking him faster now. Her dark eyes were sparkling as she watched her hand stroke his dick. She seemed to really like his prick. Orson looked down at the massive pair of tits dangling before his face. I do amazing work, he thought under the delusion that his art work had come to life. He couldn't resist temptation any longer and reached out to squeeze her long distended nipples. Nikki seemed to go wild at his touch. Instead of pulling back at his boldness, she leaned forward. Orson pushed one breast up so that it's nipple was pointing at his mouth. He stuck his tongue out and flickered it over the hard nipple. Nikki released her grip on his prick. She threw her arms around his head and pulled him into her breasts. She was gasping and moaning as he went to work kissing, licking, and sucking both her nipples as rapidly as he could. Nikki was straddling his lap now. His dick was sticking straight up. Fluid dripped on it. More fluid dripped on it. The tip of his penis grew hotter and then the head slid inside a woman's hot embrace for the first time in the young man's life. Mrs. Nicastro didn't pull back in horror. Instead, she humped the tip of his dick with lust. Orson had discovered the Milk Maiden's weakness. Superman had kryptonite, the Milk Maiden had her nipples. "You're letting me fuck you," groaned Orson, thrusting his prick in deeper. Nikki gasped and jumped back out of his lap. "No!" exclaimed the teenager in horror as his dick plopped free.

Nikki stood before him. Her hands were on her head and her fingers in her hair. She was gasping for air and looked wanton with lust. "What am I doing?" she said to herself. Her stance was such that her body was on display for the boy and her breasts were thrust out at him.

Orson wasn't about to let this opportunity slip by. He reached out and pinched both her nipples. "We were just about to fuck," he told her.

"No," she moaned, stepping closer to his lap again. "I'm married. Oh yes," she gasped as he took one nipple back in his mouth. Now it was her turn to stutter. "D.. d.. do you ha have a c... condom?"

"Yes," said the excited boy. He didn't want to wear it, but it was a small price to pay. Orson reached down to the pants still around his ankles and extracted his wallet from his pocket. He was careful to keep playing with her nipples while he did so. He fumbled inside his wallet until his fingers found the condom. "Here it is."

Nikki took the condom. The wrapper was worn and creased. It looked like he had been carrying it around for years and probably had, she thought. She hurriedly ripped it open and pulled the condom out. She handed it back down to the boy. "Hurry," she urged him. "I want you in me." That wasn't true, thought Nikki. I don't want him in me, I need him in me. He kept his lips clamped over one of her nipples while he fumbled to put the condom on with both hands. She would have fumbled to. She had never put a condom on a man before. She didn't use them with Alex and didn't need to use it with Orson, but somewhere in the back of her mind, she had decided that if Orson didn't exactly cum inside her, but in the rubber, then she wasn't completely cheating on Alex.

"It's on," he said.

Nikki straddled his lap again and felt him guide his stiff prick over her genitals. She helped him guide it a little, and lowered herself over the stiff head of his prick. "Oh yes," she moaned.

"God, yes," he said, practically crying with joy.

When the head was fully in her, Nikki slammed her pussy down and the boy's prick shot into her deeper then any penis had ever been before. Nikki cried out with the pleasure of it. "I love it," she cried, bouncing in his lap.

"I love you," whispered the smitten boy. This was awesome. This was amazing, This was incredible. This was a new era for Orson Flynn. This wasn't a one time thing. Nikki would be his forever after he went home and drew some pictures of her fucking him in any position he desired. He would draw himself with a bigger cock and muscles. He would give himself the ability to fly. He would draw himself holding a winning lottery ticket. Nikki would be his prom date and wear the sexiest prom dress he could buy her. It was all too much for the teenage boy. "I'm cumming," he groaned at his orgasm came on fast.

"Not yet," begged a distraught Nikki. "I'm not there yet." She ground her crotch into his as his penis bucked in her pussy and filled the condom's receptacle with his sperm. The boy wiggled under her as the frantic woman bucked her crotch in his. She was rubbing the sensitive head of his dick and he couldn't take it anymore. "No," she pleaded as he pushed her off his lap.

"Don't worry, my love. Next time will be better," said a smug Orson.

Nikki was panting as she watched the teen unroll the condom off his penis. It had shrunk down to half it's size now and a pearl of semen had formed at the tip. "There won't be a next time, Orson." She sighed, still frustrated that she hadn't cum. Now that she had experienced orgasms, she didn't think she could give them up.

"Sure there will, baby. I might even be able to go again pretty soon if you come suck this for me." Orson held his hands out and pointed down at his penis. Interestingly, it had seemed to stiffen a little at the thought of her sucking it.