The Adventures of Penny Ch. 02

Story Info
A day out shopping ends up with a red bum.
1.8k words
4.15
25.6k
7

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Train Journey

Hubby was going down to London on business. So I phoned my Aunt Rose and we agreed to meet for a bit of shopping and lunch. She lives in Stratford, which is about an hour's drive away. We try and get out together every now and again to catch up on the gossip. I'd told Auntie that I would come down on the train, this would give us both the chance to have a little drink.

I decided to be casual so I buttoned up my denim mini skirt, put on a white T-shirt, squeezed into my black knee high boots and threw on my denim jacket. I kissed Hubby goodbye and off I went to the station which is about fifteen minutes walk away.

At the station I met Albert, my neighbour from across the road, "Hello dear, and where are you off to." I explained where I was going. He told me he was off to a photo exhibition. Albert is a keen amateur photographer. Every Thursday he and his friend Ronnie have a "shoot". They are both very good, Hubby and I have told them to go professional.

The train was busy, but Albert and I managed to find seats. I sat down and looked out of the window. Albert was explaining about his new camera and his plans for a shoot at his studio. I know nothing about photography so I was glad that he got off at the next station. Albert is a nice old man, very harmless, but he does like to talk about his favourite subject. It's worst when he's with Ronnie!

At Stratford Aunt Rose and myself shopped till we dropped. I got some makeup, and some new clothes. We had lunch then it was time for home. At the station I kissed Auntie goodbye, and got onto the last coach on the train and headed home.

It was empty; I sat myself down at the back of the coach the train then began to move. "Tickets please." said a voice, it was the guard. I handed him my ticket, he looked at it smiled then carried on up the train. He was quite a large man who obviously liked his beer judging by his stomach; he was at a guess a bit older than my husband. It was while watching him walk up the carriage that I realised that I needed the loo. The loo was behind me so I got up and nipped in. The inside was a mess! The smell was terrible, paper was everywhere and, well I hope it was water, was all over the floor. I immediately walked out and began to walk to the other toilet at the top of the coach. On my way I passed the guard on his way back. I smiled then dived into the loo, thank goodness this one was clean. It was only while I was washing my hands that I thought about the guard. I hope he doesn't think I made that mess!

On the way back to my seat I noticed the guard come out of the messy toilet, he looked at me suspiciously. I could feel myself go red.

"Do you know anything about this?" he said.

"No! No! It was like that when I went in." my body was trembling.

"Vandalism is a criminal offence you know. If you have done this it could mean you being arrested. It doesn't look good you are the only one in this carriage." He walked away from the door.

"But it wasn't me." I said shocked that he thought I could do a thing like that.

"That's what they all say!" his voice had got sterner, "If I had my way vandals would be whipped in public, they would never damage property again."

This sounded like the start of a "game", I wondered if he would co-operate. The thought of being spanked on a train, in public, and by a stranger was quite a challenge!

I put on my best piteous look and tried my luck, "Please don't have me arrested, can't you punish me in some way?" He stood silent for a while, looked me up and down, then his hand rubbed his chin as he began to speak. "Maybe it would be better if I correct you. At least I know you would get your just desserts." I gave a little nod.

He sat down on a seat and folded his arms. "Take your jacket off!"

I quickly took it off and threw it down on a nearby seat. His eyes stared at my breasts; I went to fold my arms to cover them. "Stand straight, arms at your side!" Quickly I followed his commands. "I will tell you what to do and you jump to it! Understand?"

Again I gave a nod.

"Now then girl bend over that table." I did as he commanded. I felt my skirt ride up, I turned my head; he was now looking at my legs. A small smile crossed his face but it went when he realised that I was looking at him.

"Now stay like that until I come back." And with that he began to walk up the train. I then realised that the train was slowing down. We were coming to a station! The train stopped and still bent over I looked out of the window and saw Albert get onto the next coach up.

"Please don't come in here." I whispered to myself. It was at that moment that I turned my head around and noticed an old man on the opposite platform staring at my rear! He had an enormous smile on his face, I reckon I was showing my all! An old lady, probably his wife, looked towards where he was staring, gave a shocked look, then hit him over the head with her handbag! I quickly got up, and sat down. My face had gone bright red. Luckily the train began to move and nobody had come into my coach.

"What do you think your doing!" shouted a voice from the top of the coach. It was the guard storming towards me.

"The train stopped." I said weakly, "somebody could have come in and seen me."

"Stand up!" he growled, I jumped out of my seat. "Worried in case somebody would see you eh! Well then lady we are going to let the WORLD see you! Strip!"

"Sorry?" I looked up at him startled.

"Strip! I'll teach you to disobey my orders lady. Strip!"

At first I was going to tell him where to go, but the dominance of the man, and the thrill of being caught on the train got the better of me. My hands moved nervously to my T-shirt and pulled it over my head. He stared down at my white, nearly transparent bra, he could clearly see my nipples. I bent down a bit and unbuttoned my skirt; his face followed each button. Before I undid my last button I let him savour the sight of my cleavage, legs and a small glimpse of my of white bikini knickers. His tongue brushed his lips; he pointed to the last button. With the last button undone my skirt fell to my ankles revealing my white panties. I couldn't believe I was stood nearly naked on a train in front of a total stranger.

"Turn around!" I did as he demanded. A hand slowly moved around my bottom then between my legs.

"Now then girl Let's see those tits!" I turned back to face him. I unclipped my bra and let it drop to the floor; his eyes watched my bouncing bosom as the train bobbed me to and fro. "Get onto the table on your hands and knees. Face to the window!"

I climbed awkwardly onto the table and positioned myself. The train was jerking a bit so I held the table tight, and watched the world race by through the window.

I felt his hand pull my knickers up until they were trapped tight between my cheeks, "Now this tasty backside of yours is to get some punishment!"

Slap! My head nearly banged onto the window. Slap! Slap! The slaps were slow, but I then realised that he was doing them in time with the sound of the train. Da. Da. Da. Slap! Da. Da. Da. Slap!

I moaned slightly as I turned my head to see him, He grinned, "Like it do you?"

I stuck my bottom out to receive more of his correction; his slapping increased in speed as the train gained momentum. Da. Da. Da. Slap! Da. Da. Da. Slap! His breathing got faster and I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure.

"Let's get these off and get that tasty pink arse of yours nice and scarlet!" I heard him say excitedly. Fingers grabbed at my knickers and they were yanked down, I lifted myself off the table slightly so they could be taken off. He pulled them down and left them dangling from my right ankle. I felt his thumb move gradually down the crack of my behind. I was shaking with the excitement, I dare not look around in case it would spoil the atmosphere.

He laughed slightly then he carried on. Slap! Slap! Slap! He really let loose, my bottom felt it was on fire. I imagined him gazing at my red-hot backside, slobbering with the excitement! Slap! Slap! Slap! I groaned as he slapped harder.

"Is your arse hot? Eh!" he said, I nodded and wiggled my bum out for more. "Oh no! No more of that."

Hands then caressed my buttocks and moved down each leg. I put my head on the table lifting my bottom higher. I felt his lips kiss each cheek of my behind as his hands reached out and grabbed my breasts. I was in a daze, "Let's cool that behind off now girl. Turn around and place that peach on the window."

I did as he ordered the coldness of the glass instantly gave me a shudder. I was exposed to the passing world! His hands once more cupped my breasts, I moaned slightly and he let go. I opened my eyes to be greeted by the bulging crotch of his trousers.

He held my head towards it. Taking the hint I pushed my bum right up to the window to steady me, I looked up at his beaming red face, then after gradually unzipping his trousers, I put my hand in, then opened my mouth.

At my station I got of the train and shouted to Albert, "Come on! I'll walk home with you."

"I'm always willing to walk with an attractive lady. Have a nice day today?"

"One of the best." I said and we walked home.

The End