The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know you knew Jason Sullivan's dad."

"Who's Jason Sullivan?"

"The freckly boy in my class. That was his dad out there, who said you went to the same gym. He drives Jason and his brother to school every morning."

"Do you think Mr and Mrs Sullivan were Christmas shopping tonight?" she asked casually.

"Oh, that lady wasn't Mrs Sullivan. Mrs Sullivan has dark hair. I know because she went to the museum with us last week and she told me all about how Mr Sullivan works with planes. That lady looked a lot like Charlotte Miller's mother."

Their conversation ended by the arrival of Terry, but they never got to order. Julia's waters broke and they headed to the hospital. On Christmas morning Julia was feeding the baby as her family opened their gifts. Terry put a necklace around her neck and kissed her.

"I knew," he whispered. "I knew, but you ended it before I'd had a chance to do anything about it. I'm not happy about it, but for what it's worth, I think it saved our marriage."

He kissed her again.

12