The After Seeding Bk. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elder looked away and was engaged in a long conversation, finally he nodded yes. "All the council has agreed, another unprecedented occurrence, we will be in contact with your kind. The council has named human kind as the emerging fourth race. Be well John Bowers, and remember." The elder touched John's head and was just as suddenly gone. Mitch wore a look of pride on his face, to think that he had helped the beginning of the fourth race. Helen Checked everyone again making sure John's health and mind had truly returned.

Mitch and Helen and the others promised to keep in touch with progress of the restoration of their race.

A week later Canella and Elly both had their second turn, Ava had already found out that she was pregnant. Finally they too were pregnant, making John think that their father was going to have to build a much bigger house with all the babies.

Epilogue

Though John knew he wasn't immortal he hadn't expected to live another one hundred years. His wife Millie had been at his side all those years, they'd seen many advances in the human race in such a short time.

Their daughter was the leading doctor in Kinetic healing through energy, Millie's mostly nieces, had pioneered many advances in the world, each one of her sisters had two children, mostly girls. Out of the twenty two children born there had only been two boys, both of whom were extremely intelligent, one who later became president of this world for many years.

John wasn't sure just how long they'd live it seemed the nanomites were constantly upgrading. The Miacarians finally began to prosper again at last count there were well over two thousand of them and they were still growing though it had been found that only a few were be able help provide the new bodies the people required so it had been slow going. Oh and least not let us forget John and Millies's son born a year after the incident. The first human to touch the surface of the new Miacarian world.


12