The Aftermath Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep it together for me at least, will you?" I pleaded.

A slight nod of his head and slackening of his grip assured me that he would.

"Two Cappuccino's please." he said to the girl behind the counter. She just stood there stock still and staring.

I spoke up then to break the deadlock, "Can we have two Cappuccino's please, and a tray to carry them on?"

The girl seemed to break out of her stare and said, "Trays behind you on your left, and milk, cream, sugar and spoons too if you need them." Then she giggled as she realised what she had said then continued, "Sorry, you won't want milk or cream I suppose will you since your having a Cappuccino -- but may I ask" she paused for a moment, "why are you naked?"

I went through the same old story again and she just said "Cool" and handed us our coffees.

We went off to find an appropriate seat to enjoy our coffee. The table Martin had found was close to the waist high glass surround to the café area and overlooked the main store.

It was kind of surreal to be sitting their looking down on all those people carrying out their weekly shop totally oblivious to the fact that they were being overseen by a totally naked woman. But boy! was it making me feel good!

My heart was thumping away in my chest, my hands a little sweaty from the nerves I was feeling -- but they were totally eclipsed by the buzz and excitement that was coursing through me. Outwardly, I hoped I looked calm and in control while inwardly, I was on the verge of having an orgasm, and I was definitely making a puddle on the chair!

We sat and drank our coffee and just chatted, mainly about what shopping we needed. I didn't think I was making much sense. I was, of course, not concentrating on what shopping we needed -- rather I was trying to make up my mind whether I wanted to continue and actually do our grocery shopping when we finished our coffee or not.

Body screamed yes -- but heart and mind were saying NO -- YOU'LL GET NICKED!

I still hadn't made up my mind when we finished our coffee and I was suddenly conscious of Martin saying to me "What now then love, are we going to do our shopping then?"

"Yes, come on then." came out of my mouth seemingly without my being in control of it.

"Well, the worst that can happen is that we get ourselves arrested I suppose -- let's go then." and Martin stood up from the table and offered me his hand, which I duly took.

I got up and we walked through the restaurant, the computer section and a small part of the clothing section to get back to the elevator.

Up to now, I had been relatively out of site and only seen, to my knowledge, by a small number of people who, as you may expect, stared hard at me.

But now, standing naked except for my shoes at the top of the escalator and being able to look out over the full spread of the store and at how many people, and kids, were in there, I nearly bricked it and chickened out.

Martin felt it in my grip on his hand I think, because he leaned in towards me and said quietly in my ear, "Think about how mad you get when don't do what you wanted because of fear and nerves."

I knew he was right. If I didn't do this now and hang the consequences, I would hate myself. It felt like self-betrayal when I did that and Martin knew how grumpy and angry I became with myself. I took a deep breath, lifted my head and put my shoulders back and stepped onto the escalator to take us down into the main shop. 'I'll just act as if it is quite common for me to be wandering around naked, and just behave as normally as possible.' I thought to myself.

Not too easy, let me tell you, when your nipples are aching with pain and your juices are slowly dribbling down your legs.

As the escalator moved us closer to the main shop floor, more and more people started to notice me, there were the inevitable stares, but fewer than I expected, and one or two whistles and grins, some of them a bit leering, but mostly people seemed embarrassed at looking at me.

Finally, we stepped off the escalator onto the main floor and I said, "I'll go get us a trolley, shall I?"

"Do you want me to come with you, or shall I go and check out the veggies while you do it?" Martin asked.

Now was going to be my main test, I thought. "I'll go, but please try not to let me out of your site just to ensure that I'm safe; yes?" I said.

"OK, I know I can see you from the veg stall, so you'll be OK and no, I won't let you out of my site -- not for a long time yet while you're naked. I may get enough confidence to do it one day, but not right now."

I kissed his cheek, said "Wish me luck then." and walked off on my own to get a trolley.

They were just outside the shop in a kind of rack, so I walked out the door and down the length of the rack to collect one. I had forgotten that you had to put a coin in the handle to release one from the string of trolleys in the rack and, of course, I didn't have one.

I was about to go and get one from Martin when this man came up to me, obviously getting a trolley for himself and said, "Good morning -- short of quid (slang for a pound) for a trolley are we?"

I giggled a little and replied, "Yes, actually, I forgot I didn't have a pocket to put one in! I was just going to get one from my hubby -- he's just collecting our veggies in the shop."

"Here", he said, have mine -- I've got another one here somewhere. Aren't you a little cold undressed like that though?"

"No" I said and smiled at him, " and thank you kindly, both for the coin and kind thoughts."

I put the coin in the slot and retrieved a trolley then I waited for him to get his, just to be sure he did indeed have another 'quid' in his pocket. While he got one, he introduced himself as Terry and asked the inevitable question, "Why are you naked anyway?" but for a change added "not that I'm complaining of course".

"I had to do it for work this week -- some team building thing where we had a 'naked Friday', and in practising for it at home all week so that I didn't embarrass myself too much in front of my colleagues, I found I really like being naked and I like it even better outdoors, so I have decided that I will be a 'total nudist'. Today is really my first day and I can't deny that I am very nervous about it -- hence the nipple erection suggesting I'm cold I suppose -- and I hope that there are lots more considerate people like yourself around who will just accept me as I am. And thank you so, so much for that -- it's a great confidence booster!"

We walked back into the shop together and found Martin just by the veggies, almost where I had left him, but now with his arms full of groceries waiting for the trolley. He put them in and I introduced him to Terry, telling him about the pound and asked him to reimburse him for his trouble. Terry wouldn't take the proffered pound coin, saying he would gladly pay that every time he came shopping if he could chat to a beautiful naked young woman, and he wandered off smiling broadly.

The rest of our shopping was, surprisingly, relatively normal -- lots of people hurriedly looking away when they caught my eye as if ashamed of staring, but it was interesting at the till. I don't know if it was planned by Martin, but he picked an isle with a young man at the till who was quite flustered while we put the shopping through. Good job he didn't have to tot the bill up himself -- he'd never have got it right!

Just as we were finished on the till and about to walk back to our car, a man in a suit came up to us and introduced himself as the manager. He was in his mid fifty's I suppose, with receding and slightly greying hair, thin, but looking lean and fit.

"Good afternoon Madam, Sir; we would like you to know that we value all of our customers equally, but we would be extremely grateful if, when you shop with us in future, that you come, shall we say more appropriately, dressed for the occasion -- we don't want to frighten the children now do we?" he said.

I have to admit that I blushed bright red at this -- and was about to speak when Martin stepped in in front of me...

"My wife," he said, "and I for that matter, have shopped here for many a year and have seen sights far more 'frightening' to children than the countenance of my wife here could ever possibly be, however she is dressed. In case you may be interested, this is not some kind of dare, the result of a stupid bet or something, nor is she intending to shock or embarrass anyone -- the reason she is dressed as she is ...." And he went on and on explaining about Naked Friday and how I found I enjoyed my nudity, wherever I happened to be, and that he was happy to support me blah blah blah... until the manager was looking quite sheepish. Eventually Martin finished up with... "So, are we welcome to come here again, dressed or otherwise?"

"Well, now that you have put it like that, and explained your reasons are not really perverse, as one can only initially assume, yes I suppose you would be welcomed back, but may I suggest that you choose the timing of your visits to a less busy day and/or period? At least until people get a bit more used to it? And even then, Sir, I shall have to ask you to leave if someone should complain; oh, and you won't be matching her dress sense I hope? You surely understand that you are actually breaking the law, don't you?"

"There is also a law that allows for freedom of expression, and if necessary, that will be something that we will fight out in Court -- and no, I can't guarantee that I won't be emulating my wife's state of dress and it would be sexist of you to suggest that if you accept her nudity you wouldn't equally accept mine." Martin responded.

"Well, I shall bear that in mind in the future, and we do look forward to, err, seeing, you again in the future, all we ask is that you take some care and consider our other customers. Bye for now then." he said and walked away from us shaking his head from side to side, but I could still see the huge grin he had on his face.

Obviously, he had enjoyed looking at me (I had noticed the bulge in his trousers) but had fulfilled his duties in speaking with us. It could have been a damned site worse I suppose, so I should be grateful to him for his consideration. Now, I could start breathing normally again and try to bring Martin back down from his obvious, albeit very controlled, anger.

We continued out of the shop, he was pushing the trolley, and I linked arms with him. I couldn't suppress my smile though, and boy, was I proud of him!

"That could have gone a lot worse, I suppose, and darling, thank you so much for your support; I love you so much you know, and I'm very proud of you." I said.

He seemed to relax a little then and smiled at me. "It could have been a hell of a lot worse, but at least he did not ban us outright, so we can come back again now, can't we."

"Hmm, and to tell you the truth, the sooner the better -- I so much enjoyed that." I said.

Walking across the car park arm in arm with Martin, I almost forgot I was naked. It was only when a car beeped it's horn at me that I remembered and I said to Martin "I forgot I was naked for a minute then -- I must be getting used to it already."

Martin laughed at that and said "Well, I haven't forgotten, and I'm quite wet inside these slacks, I do love you being naked you know, it feels wonderful having a gorgeous naked lady on my arm wherever I go!"

"I'm glad you like it too, and I want to be with you just as I am right now. What time is it?" I asked.

"Just coming up to 11:30, why?" he said, looking at his watch and letting the trolley get away from him a little (their always awkward!).

"What about we go somewhere for an early lunch then, maybe the Mayflower pub, I've heard they do a good dinner menu in there."

"OK, but what about the freezer stuff, won't we have to get that back into the freezer first?"

"We can do that on the way then." I said happily.

We loaded our shopping into the car and off we went. It didn't take long to get home and Martin and I took a couple of bags each into the house, and I left him there filling the freezer while I went to get remaining bags from the car. I really was quite comfortable with my nudity now, not once thinking about it while walking back and forth to the car.

When we had finished, I was about to return to the car when Martin took hold of my waist and asked, "Have we time for a quick one before lunch? -- I need some relief here you know."

I turned around in the hallway and kissed him hard on his lips, "Do it to me right here right now please!" I begged him.

He pushed the door closed and we made rough and delightful love on the stairs -- again!

When we were done, and had gone up to the bathroom to clean ourselves up, I asked, "Why did you close the door love? I fancied doing it in the open air, or nearly open air anyway."

"Being naked in public is one thing -- you may end up with a Caution or even a small fine if someone whinges, but making out in public is likely to get you a jail sentence, and if someone had seen us through the open door, they probably would have complained about that, and at the minute they are accepting us aren't they, which is very fortunate."

"I suppose your right -- again." I said grumpily.

We went off to the pub and they had a little moan to start with, but then they gave us a table out of the way a little so we weren't too visible, and served us our lunch.

The girl who served us was, as can be expected I suppose, full of questions about me and looked intrigued rather than annoyed or angry about me, and she made me feel very welcome.

When we finished, we paid our bill and the girl said, "I hope you come again, it's been nice serving you this afternoon, and maybe I'll try this naked thing some day -- I quite fancy it now."

We said our 'Thanks' and I promised I would indeed come again, and maybe next time we wouldn't be pushed out of the way of everyone.

"I'll speak to the boss about it then." she said, smiling.

As we left, we said thank you to the manager and the others behind the bar, getting predictably odd looks from the few customers at the bar, and then just drove straight home, where we remained for the rest of the day and all day on Sunday.