The Age of Ares Ch. 02

Story Info
Coming home to a shock.
7.4k words
4.53
17.5k
40
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Coming Home to a Shock!

Authors Note: This story is a work of fiction! All sexual participants are 18 or older! If any of my descriptions match a real person, it's purely coincidental!

Quick Recap: My name is Ares Carmichael (Age 21), I am the middle child with two older sisters, twins Artemis and Polina (Age 22), and two younger sisters, twins Clio and Thalia (Age 20), as of 2022.

I just spent the last four years at a Quebec University where I lost my virginity to two amazing girls, one of whom is now my girlfriend Nicole (Age 22), and we just graduated from our university, spent the next few hours on a plane, and arrived home to find it seemingly empty. I looked through the house and only realized that everyone was out by the pool after hearing a splash coming from an open window in my parent's bedroom.

"They're home." I said to Nicole, "They're just out back. Come on, we'll surprise them!"

I led her out the side door into the backyard and rounded the corner.

The view that we saw made my eyes widen in complete shock and all words escape my brain...

*************************************************************************************************************

Artemis was indeed wearing a bikini, but she was the only one. Everyone else was stark naked and engaged in some act of sexual activity. My mom was on her knees, sucking my father's erect penis while Artemis' twin sister Polina was fingering mom's pussy in front of the lounger that my dad was sitting on. On the other lounger near Artemis, my younger sisters Clio and Thalia were in a 69 position, licking and fingering each other and moaning loudly.

Artemis, meanwhile, was filming everything on a video camera, her back was to me, and I realized that she was only wearing a bikini top and that her bare ass was very evidently shown.

I immediately felt a pounding in my chest and tried to back away, but something in my legs kept me rooted to the spot. I was acutely aware that my mouth was open but something also prevented me from closing it. If not for Nicole, I probably wouldn't have been able to do anything but stare open-mouthed at my family committing incest before my very eyes. She grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

She and I both crept away and hid on the wall around the corner. As soon as I felt the wall touching my back, I regained control over my body and senses and clamped my hands over my mouth to prevent any sound from escaping as I groaned in frustration. Nicole, meanwhile, was staring at me with equal parts shock and terror.

"Did you know your family did that?" she asked me.

I shook my head, "No!" I said, simply, my voice cracking unexpectedly.

"What are you going to do?" she asked me.

I gulped. What could I do? If I said anything, I'd be making my presence known. They'd know I was watching them. What if they didn't want their secret revealed? If we left, how would I ever face them again, knowing that the things I just saw were burned into my brain?!

I was about to say that I had no idea what to do when I heard my dad's voice say, "Alright, playtime is over! Everyone, assume the position!" in a loud and somewhat intimidating voice. Nicole and I looked at each other before peering around the corner.

All of the women in my family had gotten up and assembled in a straight line, facing away from my dad, and bent over on one of the lounge couches. I couldn't figure out who was who, but I gathered by the sizes of their asses that Mom was on the far left and my younger sisters were on the far right. Artemis and Polina were in the middle.

My dad lined up his cock against mom's pussy and thrust in hard, slapping her ass as he did so. Mom let out a yelp as her hips bucked along with dad's thrusts. After about a dozen or so thrusts, he pulled out and went to one of my older sisters, thrusting in just as hard, and slapping her ass as well. He repeated the process every time he pulled out.

As I stared, I started to get angry. After two years of sex with both Nicole and the members of her sorority at the birthday orgies hosted by James' fraternity brothers, I had learned to appreciate a sexual partner, and treat them with dignity and respect. Dad didn't seem to have that same sentiment, as he seemed only focused on his pleasure over that of my mom and sisters. I felt myself clenching my fist as he pulled out of one of my younger sisters and lined up his cock to the last one.

Just as he was about to push forward, I heard a whimper from my last sister before she said, "Daddy, please be gentle! I don't like it when you spank me!"

I knew immediately that it was my youngest sister, Thalia. She always had a soft voice. She had always been shy around others and always loved it when I played with them as kids. At that moment, I felt my anger boil as dad ignored her pleas and thrust in, giving her four slaps instead of one.

"You're in no position to make demands, slut!" said my dad, "I'm the one in control!" as he thrust forward harder than he previously was, causing her to whimper.

I had had enough at that point. Ignoring Nicole's attempt to hold me back, I marched around the corner and yelled, "Get off of her, now!"

My dad stopped thrusting and turned, shocked at my tone. He quickly pulled out and grabbed a pool net, "Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my backyard?!" he bellowed, brandishing the pool net like it was a weapon.

I glowered at him, "I said get away from my sister you fucking pervert!" I said, standing my ground. Gone were the days when my father's loud voice and aggressive attempts to get me to man up made me cower. I was bigger than he was in terms of muscle, as well as girth since I saw the erect penis he had between his legs. It was a pitiful four and a half inches. I smirked as realization dawned on him.

He lowered the pool net and glared at me, a mix of comprehension and shock resonating in his eyes.

"Ares. You've come home," he said, before looking down and realizing he was exposed. He quickly turned to the rest of our family, who had turned in shock at my arrival, some of whom had grabbed towels to conceal their nudity, "Everyone in the house, now! Go to your rooms and don't come out until I say so!" he yelled at them.

Every one of my sisters ran inside without a second glance, as my mother wrapped herself in an oversized beach towel and smiled weakly at me, "Hello, son." she said, her smile trying to hide her embarrassment.

I gave her a curt nod before turning to dad, "There's a taxi in the driveway waiting to be paid. I'm out of money and said someone in the house would pay him." I said, my anger getting the better of me, "I'm going inside. Let me know when you're both decent. I think I've seen enough of today to scar me for life!"

I turned and walked past Nicole into the house. She followed me as I walked into the living room and sat down on my favorite chair, burying my face in my hands and shaking. She sat next to me on the chair's arm and hugged me tightly.

We didn't share any words. How could we? We both saw what was happening, so there wasn't anything to say. My mind was reeling though.

Walking in on my parents having sex is one thing, but seeing my whole family engaged in some kind of incestuous orgy is something else entirely.

Was this always happening and I was just too blind to figure it out? Or was this something new? I knew that some people went crazy during the pandemic, especially in the dorms. Being confined to a single room and not being allowed to socialize had a very bad effect on people. Did my family start fucking during the lockdown here at home? How would someone even begin that conversation?

'Hey, I know we've been trapped in this house for nine months and haven't been able to go out and party. Maybe we should start fucking each other, we can certainly use that as an excuse to blow off steam!' I imagined Polina saying. I have no idea why I thought of Polina being the one to suggest it. Maybe it was the fact that she was rimming mom's pussy and asshole. Maybe she was still the wild twin.

And then there was Dad. He seemed to outright enjoy fucking all of his daughters. I got the impression that not everyone liked being fucked, at least not in that particular way. Thalia certainly didn't want to be manhandled.

My thoughts kept my body shaking and I became aware that I was rock hard. What the fuck was wrong with me, getting aroused by my sisters and mom engaging in sexual activity? I took a deep breath as I heard footsteps approaching.

I looked up to see my mom had gotten semi-dressed. She was wearing a one-piece navy blue bathing suit and was wearing flip-flops. She sat down on the table in front of me and smiled, "You look...handsome." she said, hesitantly.

I blinked and sat up straight, "What are you doing?" I asked, apathetically.

She blinked in surprise, "What are you talking about?" she asked.

I stood up, "What are you doing?" I asked again, "Why are you wasting my time?"

Mom's lip started to tremble, "Ares, I don't know what you want me to say!"

I sniffed, "I guess there's nothing to say." I said, "I've already seen plenty. You're fucking your daughters! You've all been having sex behind my back!"

Mom stopped trembling, and she stood up to face me directly. She made it to about my lips and had to look up to meet my gaze, "That's not what's happening! Don't make assumptions without knowing the facts!" she said, darkly.

I threw up my hands, "You want facts? Okay, here are a few: I graduated a few days ago. Where were you? Not in attendance!" I said, my voice raising, "I sent you and Artemis several voicemails and text messages letting you know I was coming. What did you do? Nothing!"

I began pacing the room, every time looking directly at my mother, who had gone silent, "I tried calling you and texting you, and even messaged my sisters over the past four years on Facebook and Instagram, and even sent you guys links to my LinkedIn account. Did one of you respond? No!" I added, my voice now reaching the decibel level of near screaming.

"And what do I find here when I walk through the door? An orgy taking place, or do you prefer reverse gangbang since there are more women than men here?! How am I supposed to interpret this, huh? All I see here is that I've been forgotten about and you and dad are having sex with your daughters, my sisters!" I ended, stopping in front of her. She had bowed her head in shame, tears started running down her cheeks.

I shook my head, "Don't give me those crocodile tears, mother! I see very clearly here!" I said, sitting back down. Nicole, who'd been silent, walked over and put her arms around me, hugging me close. I once again buried my face into her, hiding my tears.

Mom, meanwhile, had started sniffling and sat back down in my favorite chair. After a while of near silence, she spoke again.

"I'm sorry, Ares." she said, "We weren't given a choice! Your father..."

"Vanessa!" came my father's voice. We all looked to see him entering the room. He was taller than me by a few inches, but as I said before, he had lost some of his muscle in favor of belly fat. His dark brown hair had receded and he was now balding. I could see anger in his hazel eyes, something I inherited as well. Two of my sisters, Artemis and Thalia, also shared our eyes, the other two, Clio and Polina had mom's green ones.

I also noticed that he decided to wear something business-like, dawning a white button-up shirt and black dockers, socks, and shoes.

"Go shower and get dressed! I will have a word with our son!" Dad said to mom, his voice authoritative and stern. I glanced at mom, her expression a mix of fear and shame.

Mom nodded to her husband and stood up, giving me an apologetic look before walking upstairs, her head bowed. I watched her leave, momentarily staring at her ass as it swayed from side to side. Realizing that I was staring, I blinked a few times and looked away.

Dad gave me a dark look, "You have plans, I take it, for what to do with your future?" he said, simply. It was clear that he was focused on me and not where my eyes had wandered.

I looked at him, puzzled. Did I have plans? What were my plans again? I thought long and hard before realizing I hadn't thought of what to do when Nicole and I got home.

After a moment's hesitation, I looked up at my father, "I planned to come home for the summer, introduce you all to Nicole, and look for a job while enjoying the freedom of being a university graduate." I said, inclining my gaze, "But something tells me I won't be enjoying the summer here at home, will I?"

My father's look darkened further if that were possible, "I didn't like your snide attitude growing up and I won't tolerate it now!" he said, "But you are correct. As soon as our conversation ends, you will leave. Your cab has been paid for and is waiting for you."

I looked at Nicole before asking dad, "And where exactly are we going?"

He looked away from me, "I've booked a room at the local inn and suites for you and your...friend here. You will stay there while I find you an apartment in the city. Once I've found one, you will move into it at once, and begin looking for a career job then. I will provide you with a stipend for rent, utilities, and food. I will not, however, pay for you to play video games and have guests of low standing over!"

I looked at my father, confused, "You mean hookers?" I asked, "I've got a girlfriend. Why would I need to hire a hooker?"

My father growled, "Your jokes were never funny, Ares!" he said, "As I was saying, you will be provided with enough money to live by until you get a job. If in five years, you have not found a suitable career, I will send you a sizeable sum of fifty thousand dollars to do with as you please, provided you agree to the following terms. One: You choose a career in another part of the country. Two: You cease all communications with your mother and sisters. And three: You leave my house and make no attempts to visit here again."

I looked at my father, incredulously, "You can't be serious!" I said, "You expect me to leave my family and never talk to or see them again? That's heinous! They're my sisters. I've had a relationship with them from the moment I was born!"

"A moment ago, you were about ready to reject your mother's love because you found out about her activities." said dad, "Why should this be any different?"

I was about to object when the reality of what he said made me pause. That pause led my father to grin with a level of malice I hadn't seen before, "That's what I thought!" he said, "Regardless of what you decide, as soon as I enter my office and close the door, you will be leaving my home. Make your decision now! Do you leave with the prospect of an apartment, money, and a stipend, or do you simply leave and be forced to fend for yourself?"

I sighed, "I accept." I said, "Do we shake hands or do I need to sign a contract?"

My father glowered, "This is a verbal agreement, but if you insist on putting it into writing, I will have my lawyer draw something up by the time your apartment is found." he said, turning and walking towards the door to his office, "And Ares, I'll know if you try to usurp my authority. Let me be clear, nothing happens in my house without my approval, and that includes phone calls, text messages, emails, and video chats!"

I gave him a dark look, "You've made your point clear. I can't do anything so I won't bother." I said, standing up. Nicole and I made our way to the front door, grabbing our bags before my dad even entered his office. The second he closed the door with an audible slam, I sighed heavily and took her hand in mine. We had reached the front door when suddenly a body clamped itself onto my back, and I felt a pair of soft breasts push into me, and a pair of hands reaching around to grasp my stomach.

"Don't go, Ares!" came the voice of Clio, "You can't leave! You just got here!"

I shook her off and turned, "I have to. Dad and I came to an agreement that I get financial help if I leave and never come back home."

Clio's eyes widened and she burst into tears. Before I could say anything, she turned and ran up the stairs, and I heard another door slam. I sighed again and looked at Nicole, "Did I do the right thing?" I asked her.

She gave me a sad look, "I don't think there's any right thing in this house." she told me. I hugged her and we left.

*************************************************************************************************************

Our cab took us to a three-story building near the city center. I remembered from my childhood that this was the best hotel in the area. It was the only hotel in the area. We got out and thanked the cab driver, while also apologizing for making him wait so long. He said it was no bother, and added that my dad told him to comp the second drive, so we didn't have to worry. As he drove away, we made our way inside.

The inside of the inn made me instantly think of the Independence Inn from Gilmore Girls, with light purple wallpaper and dark oak furnishings. We went to the front desk and checked in, and the clerk gave us a key that said, 'Honeymoon suite'.

I looked at Nicole who shrugged and we went upstairs, following a bellman who took our heaviest items with ease. As we entered, we saw to our delight that the honeymoon suite was essentially a tiny apartment with a fully stocked kitchen, a small den-style living space with a flat-screen TV, and a separate room off to the side with a king-size bed and walk-in shower in the bathroom.

It was nearly sunset by the time we unpacked and decided to order room service, opting to get a steak dinner with twice-baked potatoes and wine.

After we ate, we retired to the bedroom and stripped naked. Nicole hesitated when I started fingering her, and when I asked why, she said she didn't feel comfortable doing anything after all we had experienced today. I thought for a minute and realized she was right, so we stopped and decided to go straight to sleep. I knelt on my side and spooned her until I dozed off.

It was then that I started having strange dreams. The most vivid dream I had that night was seeing the orgy by the pool, only instead of it being my dad fucking my sisters, I was staring at myself performing the act, and instead of me being aggressive, I was giving them a real pleasurable experience. Each of my sisters moaned when I entered them, and orgasmed twice before I pulled out.

I watched myself go in reverse order, starting with Thalia, then moving on to Clio, then Polina, and Artemis, and when I got to mom, she turned on her heel and spread her legs for me. As my dream version entered her, I felt someone stroking me...

I then woke up, with a start, to find Nicole sucking my dick, which was rock hard. I didn't last long and blew my load into her mouth. She drank every last drop and licked her lips after she released my engorged member.

"Sleep well?" she asked.

"Spectacularly!" I lied. There was no way I was going to tell her about my dream. We got up and went to shower. My dick was still hard while we bathed and we ended up going a bit wild against the wall, with me thrusting into her with primal lust. As I came inside her a second time, we realized the water was going cold, so we finished showering and turned off the water, drying each other off in the process.

Nicole took a little extra time drying my dick and I did the same for her tits. It was 9 am by the time we got dressed and went down to breakfast. We had a lovely meal with scrambled eggs and pancakes, before heading back up to our room. We wanted to start getting our applications out as soon as possible, so we set to work. I opened my laptop and started listing my accomplishments and skills, but paused after I got to references. It occurred to me that I had no references aside from my family.

12