The Age of Ares Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do they offer?" Nicole asked, taking a bite out of a chip.

"Basic access gives you access to the webcams during certain times and limited access to certain pictures. It's also the free version." I said, "I created a basic access account under the name JimmyDean55. I used it to browse the website and I learned why my sisters' Instagram pages are practically empty. My dad scrubbed all of their pictures and added them to his 'performer's' profiles."

"He turned his daughters into porn stars?" Nicole said, incredulously, "How can he do that without them knowing?"

"I have no idea," I said, "But here, look at this." I showed her the performer page, "These are my sisters' pages." I indicated the top four, where the names 'Abigale Pinstrip', 'Sophia Pinstrip', 'Sarah Silvertongue', and 'Roni Rimmerman' were on full display, "And these are other performers from other houses."

"Other houses?" Nicole said, dropping the bowl, "How many houses are on this site?"

I shrugged, "A half dozen, I think. They seem to be scattered around town." I said, "I think dad isn't the only one who uses his daughters for porn. I think, and I hesitate to say this, but I think some of his work buddies are paying for premium access and are also using their daughters at their own houses."

Nicole clutched my arm, "How can you tell?" she asked.

"Because I browsed some of the other profiles and some memories popped into my head." I explained, "As you know, I have an eidetic memory, which is how I was able to recall each position and technique you got off on at school. That same skill allowed me to remember all the times I've been to the community pool or beaches. Some of my sisters' friends in high school got tattoos. And as you can see here..."

I showed a profile of a girl named 'Candi Cumlicker', "This is Caitlyn Bridger, she was on the track team in my high school, and later became a cheerleader. Back in high school, we went to a barbeque at the beach and I saw her and some other girls running laps. She has a lightning bolt on her thigh."

Nicole looked at the half-naked profile of a young 20-something woman with caramel-colored skin, wearing a C-string. True enough, there was a lightning bolt on the left thigh.

"Her father is a lawyer." I said, "Her mother is a stay-at-home mom, and she has a younger brother around my age. She has two friends who appear to have performer profiles on this page as well."

Nicole sighed heavily, "So there's a conspiracy in your hometown, of men who use their daughters' pictures and videos on a website, and they're getting paid for it by strangers from anywhere in the world." she said, "To what end?"

"I think Clio answered that for me today." I said, grimly, "I think they're being trained to become dutiful wives, proficient in oral and no scruples about what kind of sex their future 'husbands' are into. Or it could be that they're being trained for something else. I'm not sure."

There was a long silence before Nicole finished, "That's a good theory, but we have no proof other than your long-term memory drudging up tiny details. We need hard evidence and a way into premium access without having to pay for it."

"On that, we agree. I looked at the rates." I said, "Preferred access gets you limited videos of certain categories, including lesbian acts and masturbation. Premium, it seems, will give you live streams from any of the houses on any given day. I bet that scene I disrupted was dad's live-streaming for his premium audience."

Nicole growled, "I'm seriously starting to hate your dad."

"Get in line, and take a number," I said. We stayed up until 2 am talking about how we were going to find a way in before we finally retired to bed. After clearing up the chips, we slipped under the sheets and fell asleep.

The next morning, we skipped our morning run and went straight to work. We busied ourselves throughout the day, taking our lunch break, and started a quiet conversation on how we would find a way in when someone walked into the coffee shop, which made me pause.

Polina had walked in, taken two steps before she spotted us, and stopped dead in her tracks.

We locked eyes, and suddenly all of my hatred for her boiled to the surface, from what happened yesterday to her inaction as I got bullied in high school. In the time since I got back, I never really got a good look at her, but I saw that she was shorter than me by two inches.

I got to my feet, walked over to her, and said in a commanding voice, "Get out!"

She blinked, her forest-green eyes widening in surprise, "What?"

I glared at her, "I said get out, you're not welcome here!"

She scoffed, "I come here every week! You can't just kick me out! You don't work here!"

"Actually, I do!" I said, "Since our precious father wouldn't pay for my groceries, I had to get a low-paying job to afford my own!"

She smiled, "And because of daddy's influence, you can't come home anymore either." She said in a low voice only I could hear, "Which is worse? Not being allowed to see your sisters naked and having fun on a cock that isn't yours or not being able to buy food?"

I glowered at her, "I already said get out. If I have to say it a third time, I'm going to call the police on you!"

Polina smirked, "Do it, and while you're at it, I'd like an extra large half-sweet caramel cappuccino! No foam, soy milk!" she said, as she walked past me and up to the counter.

Diana, who'd been watching me, folded her arms and shook her head, "You heard the man, you are no longer welcome here!" she said.

Polina blinked, "Excuse me?"

Diana gave her a dark look, "I am the owner of this establishment and I have a rule." She said, "Anyone who insults my employees is banned for life."

Polina's lip twitched, "But...I've been coming here for years. I paid you thousands of money! You make the best muffins and the most divine egg salad sandwiches! I've been a loyal customer. You can't just kick me out just because one of your servers got insulted by his older sister!"

Diana glanced at me, seeing my expression of cold fury, and turned back to Polina, "Like the man said, if we have to tell you to leave again, it will be in handcuffs!" she said, picking up her phone, poised to dial 911!

Polina hesitated, then sighed, turned on her heel, walked past me, her head bowed low, and left the shop. Diana put the phone down and walked over to me, pulling me into a tight hug.

When she released me a minute and a half later, she asked, "Who was that and why were you so pissed?"

I told her the truth or as much of the truth as I was willing to share, "That's my older sister, Polina. As a child, she was nice and friendly, but when we got to high school, she did a polar shift and became the worst sister ever, laughing at me when I got bullied and shoved into lockers. Among my sisters, she's the one I have the least friendly relationship with."

Diana smiled warmly and nodded, "Well, true to my word, she's now banned, either for life or however long you stay pissed at her." she said, "If you guys ever reconcile, she's welcome back, but she'll have to pay the 'Asshole tax'."

It took me a second to register what she said, then I burst out laughing, which was quickly followed by her laughing. After a minute, we calmed down and she told me to enjoy the rest of my lunch. As I sat down, I got a text message...from Polina.

It read 'Can you meet me outside, please?'

I took a bite out of my egg salad and got up, walking outside and turning a corner into the alley. Polina was leaning against the wall, her head low and her arms crossed. Like all of the other women in my family, she had honey-blonde hair. Hers cascaded down her back in streams, and she had my eye color, hazel brown. Artemis, in contrast, inherited mom's forest-green blue eyes.

She gave me a look that made me pause before I saw tears start streaming down her cheek.

"I'm sorry, Ary!" she said, using the nickname she gave me when I was five, "I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry I ignored you, sorry I didn't do anything when you got shoved into lockers, and I'm sorry we ignored you when you were away. It was my fault, I told Artemis that you said never to contact you again and that you called sluts who slept with the jocks who bullied you and enjoyed that they made you look like a wimp."

I blinked at her, "You did what?" I said, shocked.

She blinked in surprise, then quickly sank to the ground. She had just revealed something I never knew.

I slowly walked over to her, "You told Artemis that I said those things?" I asked again, "Why?"

She sobbed, "Because I was jealous!" she said, "You got into a university before either of us did. You had a better GPA than we ever could! How could we ever compete with that? It was obvious you were mom's favorite, and when dad ripped up your pictures, I joined in! I helped him destroy your room. By the time I realized what I had done, it was too late! Artemis hated you, and when dad started fucking us, she became a whole new person!"

I sat down next to her, "Pol, I need to ask you something." I said.

She looked away from me, choosing not to face me, and continued sobbing.

I put my arm around her, "Pol, listen to me!" I said in her ear, "It's important. I held on to so much hatred for you and Artemis, but I could never express it. You two were my absolute favorite people in the whole world. You were my older sisters, my world. It crushed me when you hung out with those girls, but I never let it control me.

"When I got bullied, yes, I wanted you to step in and stop them, and yes, I started to resent you when you didn't. But I eventually understood why. I wasn't popular. You were. If you helped me, you would have suffered. Pol," I leaned in and kissed her cheek, "I forgave you a long time ago. I love you, big sister. Nothing will ever make me stop!"

Her sobbing stopped and she looked into my eyes, and I could see something I hadn't seen in a long time, love.

She smiled, then leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I quickly returned it and for a long moment, it was as if the world around us had paused. When that moment ended, I leaned back and sighed.

"Now, I really need to ask you something," I said.

She looked at me, fear creeping into her eyes, "What is it?" she asked.

I hesitated, "It's something very personal, so please bear with me!"

"Ary, please just ask your damn question!" Polina snapped.

I took a deep breath, "Have you ever heard of a website called HaremHouse?"

To be continued...

12