The Age of Ares Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds, I could feel another orgasm rumble through the body beneath me and as it passed over her, I got up, pulling Polina with me. I pulled out and swung my sister over. She landed on all fours as I mounted her from behind and thrust forward hard.

She gave me a loud moan, "Oh, yeah! Fuck me like that!" she said.

Smiling, I spanked her ass gently and thrust forward. Unlike what I saw dad doing, I wasn't about to make her my bitch. I took my time and savored her hole, periodically running my fingers along her spine, which made her shudder at my touch. I planted kisses on her neck and shoulders and slowly worked my way down her back until I was unable to continue. I then moved back up.

Reaching forward, I clasped over her breast with one hand and her ass with my other. I then decided it was time to end this, so I dove in with pure animal lust and started fucking her in earnest. She started groaning hard and met my thrusts with her own, bucking me in turn. We had become loud, almost screaming, as I felt myself tensing up, ready to explode. Remembering she wasn't on the pill, I tried to pull out, only to feel a pair of hands pushing on my ass.

I looked behind me and saw Nicole. She was preventing me from pulling out, and Polina wasn't getting off me anytime soon either, matching my thrusts with her own. It was as if the two of them were in sync, forcing me to cum. With a last-ditch effort, I tried pushing off of Polina and kicked at Nicole, but she sidestepped me at the last second, and I lost my balance, thrusting forward just as my seed started erupting inside Polina.

I let out a low groan as four waves of hot seed penetrated my sister's womb, sending what I could only hope was devoid of any impregnating sperm whatsoever. When I finally stopped erupting, I pinched my sister's nipples and looked at Nicole. She saw the look of defeat in my eyes and let go.

I simply slumped over and lay on the bed, panting with exhaustion. Nicole crawled up and hugged my left side. Polina, meanwhile, fell forward and crawled over to my right, nestling her breasts on my shoulder.

"Why did you do that?" I asked no one in particular!

"Why not?" asked Nicole.

"It was the best thing I had ever experienced!" said Polina, "You truly are a master of this craft, brother!"

"I just came inside you!" I said, looking to my right, "You said it yourself, you're not on the pill! What if you get pregnant? What if dad finds out?"

"If dad finds out, he'll know someone knocked up his daughter, and he'll become unhinged!" said Polina, "He'll become reckless, he'll try to impose new rules. But I won't follow them. I'm done listening to that pathetic excuse of a man!"

"What are you saying, Pol?" I asked, "You're done what? Done fucking him?"

"Took the words right out of my mouth, babe!" she said, "You are a god and he is a gnat! Your cock is superior to his. His cock will never again touch my pussy!"

"And once your other sisters learn this, as well as what your father is doing to them, they'll rally behind you like Sirens to the Argos," Nicole added. We both looked at her, "What? I read the Oddessey!"

Polina and I looked at each other, then smirked with laughter. Our reverie was short-lived, as a loud knock came on my apartment door.

I sighed, "What now?"

"Just ignore it!" said Nicole. How wrong she was.

"Ares! Open this door right now!" came my father's voice.

"He sounds pissed!" said Nicole.

"Oh, fuck!" said Polina, "My phone's on! He's got a tracker installed on it!"

The three of us got up and looked outside, it was dusk.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and started getting dress. I had no idea how this was going to look, but I had to do something!

"I'm going to go distract dad. You two...do something!" I said in a hushed tone, opening the bedroom door. I grabbed Polina's phone and threw it at her, "Hide, or go out the fire escape, just stay quiet!"

Pulling up my pants and not bothering with my shirt, I walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. My father was standing, looking pissed off, and flanked by two large men with shades and black suits. I sighed and opened the door, not bothering with the chain lock.

"Do you know how late it is?" I asked dad, poking my head through the space.

"Where is your sister?" Dad asked, angrily.

"Which sister?" I asked, annoyed.

"Don't play coy with me, son!" said dad, "Where's Polina!"

I shrugged, "How the fuck should I know?" I said, "In case you weren't aware, she's not my favorite person in the world right now, second only to you!"

Dad took a step forward, "Ares Heracles Carmichael, if you don't open this door right now and let us look for your sister, I will have the landlord evict you in ten minutes!"

I took a deep sigh, closed the door, and took the latch off the chain lock. I then opened the door and stepped aside.

The two men barged in, shoving me against the wall. One of them was six feet tall, bald, and built like a wrestler. He had dark chocolate skin and an angry face. I looked down and saw the letters 'S-W-O-R-D' on each of his left-hand knuckles. His partner, a white man with blonde military-trimmed hair, had a tarantula tattooed on the side of his neck.

The two men surveyed the area and walked around the apartment, periodically looking behind couches, along with the kitchen island, and opening the doors to closets and the bathrooms. Feeling I was safe to walk, I slowly made my way to my laptop, closing it from view, so that dad wouldn't see the HaremHosue website, which was still visible.

After a few minutes of nothing, the black guy gestured to the master bedroom, where I had closed the door when I left. The blonde guy nodded and made his way toward it.

"You can't go in there!" I said, taking a step forward. In an instant, the black guy had his hand around me, grabbing my wrists and holding them behind my back.

"Open it!" said dad, stepping across the threshold, "If your sister is in there, your stipend will lose another thousand dollars!"

I sighed, hoping that Nicole had a plan. Turns out that she did.

The second the blonde guy opened the door and stepped in, I heard an ear-splitting screech. Seconds later, the guy was backing out, apologizing as he went.

Seconds later, Nicole came out dressed in a silk robe, a look of pure rage in her eyes, and an electric dildo in her hand.

"Who the fuck are you and what makes you think you can perv on me like that?!" she was screaming, hitting the guy with the dildo, which I noticed was slick. She had obviously switched it on to the highest setting and dove it inside her, to make sure she got some of her juices to coat the toy.

The guy kept saying, "Miss, I'm sorry. I didn't know!" until he grabbed the dildo and pulled it, releasing it a second later when he registered Nicole's pussy juices on it. He quickly dropped it and ran to the kitchen, grabbing some dish soap and turning on the water.

As he washed his hands, his partner let go of my arms and I ran to Nicole, taking her into my arms and holding her tight, saying, "It's okay, I got you!" loud enough for everyone in the room to hear me.

I then hugged her tight and whispered in her ear, "Where's Pol?" in barely a whisper.

"Closet!" she said to me in the same low tone. I kissed her forehead and glared at my dad.

"As you can see, Polina's not here!" I said, angrily, "Now, if you don't mind, I have to try and make my girlfriend feel better, especially after she got caught masturbating by some fucking old pervert!" I added, glaring at the blonde guy washing his hands.

"I said I was sorry!" the blonde guy said, wiping his hands on a dish towel.

"Henry, shut up!" said dad. He turned to the black guy, "Damon, let's go! It's obvious I need another tracking app!"

With that, the three of them walked out without another word. Before dad closed the door, he turned to me, "If you see your sister, tell her she's past curfew!"

I glared at him, "IF I see her!" I said, darkly.

Dad sighed heavily and closed the door without a second glance.

Nicole and I quickly separated and went back into the bedroom. I opened the closet to find Polina rubbing her clit. I grimaced as she pulled a wad of my cum out and licked her fingers clean.

"You're late for curfew," I said to her, smiling, "Dad's words, not mine."

She gave me a puzzled look, then smirked as she reached for my pants.

I took a step back, "Uh uh!" I said, "Once was enough for tonight! You need to go home!"

She gave me a pouting look, "I don't wanna go home!" she said, imitating a whiny expression, "Five more minutes. I want more cum!"

I smiled and pulled her against me, kissing her mouth hard, and rubbing her nipples against mine. I felt myself growing hard as we gyrated, and wished we could continue.

With all of my effort, I pushed her off of me, giving her one more deep kiss.

"Seriously, though. You should go home." I added, my voice cracking.

Polina gave me a loving, lust-filled gaze, "You're right, but it doesn't make me feel better."

"I know," I added, "Come on, get dressed."

Polina and Nicole dressed in silence as I grabbed my discarded shirt. Within minutes, everyone had clothes on and my sister was collecting her things.

As we stood at the door, she gave me a big hug, "I'm glad we could reconnect, Ary!" she said, "And don't worry, I'll stop badmouthing you from now on!"

I smiled, "What about dad?" I asked, "Are you still going to cut him off?"

"Absolutely!" she said, "Your cock is the only one for me from now on!" she glanced at Nicole, "Or at least until you take dad down a notch and let us socialize again! Who knows, maybe there's a big cock out there for me."

We smiled as she turned to leave. Before she did so, however, she looked back at me, "Listen, now that I know about the website, it's going to be difficult to pretend that I don't know what's going on. So I'm going to be straight with you, I started studying computer science before graduating. I may know of a way to take dad down. We'll need his passwords for HaremHouse.

"If we got onto his computer, I could probably plant a virus and find all the users who have premium access. Then, it would just be a matter of time to know who they are, who is uploading those pictures and videos, and who is funding them. With that information, you could blackmail dad into shutting the whole thing down. Either that, or you could get everyone arrested and charged with any number of different incest-related crimes."

Nicole and I looked at each other, "We came to that conclusion as well." I said, "We were hoping to find a way to disrupt his live-streaming or expose him as a groomer. The problem is what happens after that?"

Polina looked at me, puzzled, "You mean with dad's finances?"

I nodded, "Exactly. Right now, we're relying on him for rent and power, but what happens when his little empire crumbles? Without being able to support ourselves, we're screwed." I explained, "We need to find a way to come out on top."

Polina smiled, "Then it's simple. You have a contract that says he needs to send you money in five years." She explained, "We just need to change the parameters of that deal so that you get the money sooner, or his empire will fall and everyone loses."

"You mean blackmail him?" I asked, "I like it. If we have all his information, and the IDs of everyone with premium access, we can destroy him from within."

"And then all we have to do is make sure we have everything on him and he has nothing on us." said Nicole, "With any luck, we can deliver the biggest ultimatum possible!"

The question remained. What was strong enough to get him to back down?

To be continued...

12